SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

No More Scam Baiting...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some of you here are more familiar with my scam baiting adventures than others but for the ones who are more familiar:

I have really enjoyed torturing my lads and chatting with people here but I need to focus all my energy on my PhD rather than splitting my attention between the PhD and the lads/Eater as I want to finish my PhD as quickly as possible (well, within three years from now)... Sad but true. I'll probably pop in here from time to time as it's always a great pleasure to read about adventures in scam baiting land even when I'm not an active participant myself! Very Happy

I'll post the addy's for a couple of my favorite lads in the surplus forum within a day or two so help yourself to some good entertainment there! The ones I'll post are ones I've baited for a minimum of three months so they guarantee a good time!

Good luck to all of you making lads life living hell! Twisted Evil

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to see you go MMI. Good luck with the studies.

Too bad you can't get a PhD in screwing lads, or I think a lot of us would be well on our way to a degree.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MMI please do come back when you are DOCTOR MMI! Good luck with Real Life...

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't know you, but I understand what you are about to go through. Good luck, may your coffee be hot and your 3 hours of sleep a night be uninterrupted. Wink

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Prioritising is sensible, even if it seems sad now. Please do pop in and let us know how you're getting on, and I hope your studies go smoothly. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Let us know how things are going and good luck. Wink

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Take care and good luck with your studies. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You never really leave 419eater.... Razz but good luck with your studies and I hope it all goes well for you. Do come back to us when you have any time on your hands that you can spare on the lads. There are never enough baiters.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wise choice, but you took the tough way, good luck and sleep when you can.
We see you back in three years and keep a few cans of lads in the back, just for your pleasure.
Don't think you can go cold turkey, use the patch and the chewing gum until you're comfortable without the eater LOL_sign

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 7:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Three of my favorite lads are up for grabs in the surplus forum!

To all: thanks for your kind and encouraging words! I'll stay focused on my studies/research and try to terrorize the odd lad if I find time to!

I'll pop by once in a while to make sure you don't forget my lovely self! Cool

"I 4LH4JI 4N4NE C0MP0A0REU THE EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR OF F1RST B4NK OF 4FRIKA B.O.A HAVE JUST FINISHED READING THIS YOUR SECOND MAIL AFTER YOU INSAULTED ME WITH YOUR FORMAL MESSAGE." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY 50 DOLLARS????ARE YOU SURE THAT YOU KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING OR DO THINK THAT YOU ARE SELLING FOOD ITEMS IN THE MARKET OR DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE DEALING WITH A PERSONAL BANK." - 4lh4ji C0mp0a0reu director B4nk of 4frica
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One of my most enjoyable baits was Muh4mmed Bl4ise,who you turned me on to.Some of his stupidity is in my sig line.Best of luck,looking forward to welcoming back Dr MyMyselfAndI

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012

Last edited by doc holliday on Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck, hope all goes well....... Thumbs up

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
voudoujoe
Mentor Slut

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice baiting with you, My. Good luck on your PhD ... assuming it's a different kind of "Piled higher and Deeper" than we get here. Very Happy

"i am pissed about all this..writing monkey mails everyday without no end, holy God."
"I am freaky worried about everything that is happening right now."

United States x4 United Kingdom
Safari Stanley: Aba>Lagos>Cotonou>Lagos>Accra "plz i am really dizzy"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget: Aba>Lagos "STREET BOYS IN LAGOS ATTACKECD ME..STOLE EVERYTHING..INCLUDING MY GUICCY SHOE"
Safari Stanley w/ Jayhawk+Gadget+Worf: Aba>Benin City
Closed lad accounts x? Mortar x6
32MBToolkit
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Best of luck to you with all of the work you have ahead of you! Do pop in from time to time. Write your name here don along with your password so that you don't forget who you are here.

If you need moral support, PM me, but with the three of you working on the beast, it should move along easily! Wink

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sometimes I refer to myself as a Doctor to some of my lads, but I'm sure it's just not the same as actually being one.

Good luck and hurry back.

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

good luck and hope to see you peeking back in here now and again. As someone who has recently submitted a phd after many many years "working" on it, i can definitely say that taking a leave of absence from here is the best way to make serious progress. Especially if you need to keep baiting terminology out of it (my dedication reads like a scam format, and the word "modalities" appears more than it should).

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's been a pleasure to know you, MyMyselfAndI. I will miss you. If you ever travel to this corner of the world, you are welcome to visit me Very Happy

You remember my address, don't you? If not, see my avatar... or PM me Wink

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Best to luck to you in your latest pursuit!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with your PhD, MMI. We will miss you, so please drop a hello or stick a hoof in here every now and then. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I look forward to having you as a colleague. Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Does that mean that I'm the only one left with an horsey avatar now? Wink

Good luck with the PhD MMI

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 12:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good luck with your PhD MMI.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
MyMyselfAndI
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My former mentor told me that I ought to take a look in there (he's [un]-fortunate to be in touch with me in RL).

Update: I have done my first good baiting related deed at my university. There was, among other things, a warning about Internet scams during an induction meeting and I added (as they said don't reply to any e-mails where people they don't know ask for money) that it's a good idea to stay away from anything where someone has something on offer that seems too good to be true even if they don't ask for money in the first instance. The person leading the induction looked mildly puzzled by my remark but hey I had to do something! I'll have a word with her at some point and suggest that she could include the link to Scamwarners in the student handbook.

Thanks to all of you! You're a great bunch and I'll miss all the fun I've had on Eater! As I've said before I do intend to pop by now and then. But... I had the first proper meeting with my supervisor today and I've got my work cut out. I look forward to the challenges but I have to admit that it's a bit scary to know that I'll have to present my research at an international conference within a year from now. Confused I really look forward to getting stuck in properly as I've got an extremely knowledgable supervisor and I'm fortunate enough to study at a very good university.

To all of you: remain bless! Very Happy

smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Au Revoir old friend - and the very best of luck to you and yours Very Happy

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic