SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm getting a lot of zipped viruses

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bomber Harris
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Your internet access is going to get suspended

The Internet Service Provider Consorcium was made to protect the rights of software authors, artists.
We conduct regular wiretapping on our networks, to monitor criminal acts.

We are aware of your illegal activities on the internet wich were originating from

You can check the report of your activities in the past 6 month that we have attached. We strongly advise you to stop your activities regarding the illegal downloading of copyrighted material of your internet access will be suspended.

Sincerely
ICS Monitoring Team

Note the poor spelling! Fortunately my anti virus is deleting these but I get at least 3 a week with zipped viruses. This is to one of my non-baiting accounts!

your stup!d got.die f*ck uuuuuu (What Fanta Branco thought of Barrister Akigbes' suggestion "Her" format was no good!)
I felt humiliated at the front of Money Gramme agent that a full reputation of me comes around at their office with fake information.(Dr Rev T3rry 4lbert)

Closed lad accounts X3, Closed lad accounts Vlad X3 United Kingdom
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Me too Bomber. My personal account gets about 1 zipped virus per day now, it started about a month ago. Usually it's a UPS tracking number, a flight booking number or something similar. I had to be careful the other day as I'd bought someone a present which was couriered by UPS, and I got a "UPS" zipped virus 2 days later. I can see how it catches some people out.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BH welcome to the world Wink

I am getting a lot of them stating that UPS could not deliver my package and attached please find the tracking information. The zip then contains an .exe file that I am sure you don't want to run.

My AV program just nicely takes care of them, but they are found in my spam folder. I get them at work, home, baiter e-mail you name it.

Funny thing is we don't use UPS Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Google that email addy to see if someone helped you getting the word out, mass mailing jokes and things like that are perfect for attracting rubbish like that and then tighten your mail rules and spam filter

Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been getting UPS non-delivery notifications and American Airways flight tickets, and once Western Union (I used that one against a Lad - told him I didn't appreciate stupid practical jokes), to three different accounts.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic