SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Has anyone ever tried poisoning a lad's script?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
sockypop
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Greetings, valiant crusaders,

I had this idea while reading the thread about the wedding photography scam in the thread "I have a fresh fish for you kind people". I'm thinking it's very likely someone else has thought of this before, but here goes.

Has anyone ever gotten a 419 scammer to revise his own script so that it will be more obvious to uninformed potential victims? For example, by including tip-offs like instantly recognizable names or thinly disguised sexual phrases? (What comes to mind would be if the wedding-photography scammer started including questions about "hamburger shots" or "boner shots" in his own script .)

Another possibility would be to get the scammmer to include impossible-to-follow instructions for the victim that would lead him or her to think a bit longer and to realize that the scammer was not a lawyer, banker, etc.. Perhaps the scammer could ask for some government form that does not actually exist, but which he believes a real banker or lawyer would always ask for.

What I've read so far is that baiting for trophies is a thrilling sport, but in the long run it educates the lads to be more wary. Straight-baiting keeps them busy, but is labor-intensive and doesn't stop them from continuing once you are through with them. But, if you could get them to poison their own scripts, they would not only reduce their own effectiveness, it might even provide an education for some potential victims who get the e-mails. Better that they be a little offended by the sexual puns in a "barrister's" pitch, or perplexed that he is asking for paperwork that doesn't exist, than that they think he's an actual barrister.

The main disadvantage I can think of is that even if the lads don't figure out what is going on, they will know it when a certain script gets no results, but it would still be a waste of time and effort for them. Plus, one might occasionally see "signatuure" poison popping up in new scripts that appear.

Best wishes to all,

sockypop

Last edited by sockypop on Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:08 pm; edited 3 times in total
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This has been done by "de-educators" - it involves winning a Lad's trust and then convincing him that you are a fellow 419er with scripts that work. It's not an easy thing to do, though some have succeeded well; one Lad is being fed a weird script even now.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I remember a post a while back about a script that was fed to a lad about the recent landing of the first astronauts on Mars.

If you can get the lad to put those kinds of things in his script that is awesome. It can be done, but it is a lot of work. Boner Shots indeed! Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
JJJingleheimerschmidt
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And don't forget the beaver shot and the trophy camel toe shot! Great idea in general!

I know you are on death row.
Father fucking peasant.

Roast in hell and poverty...

Truly Yours,

Most Successful Fraudster. Li Ka Shing

ATTENTION:NORMAN. I REGRET EVERY OF MY TIME SPENT IN DEALING WITH A
BIZAGA LIKE YOU, AN OUT DATED HUMAN BEING OF YOUR NATURE, A
REPUGNANTIC TYPE OF HUMAN, A BASTARD, A CLUMSY AND INCONSEQUENTIAL
FOOL, A PERSON WHO IS SUFFERING FROM A MINOR MENTAL INBALANCE. GO AND
EAT SHIT SON OF A BITCH. Dr. Daniel Watac

please i am sorry for the damage it cost you this person called himself Gomer just send me mail claming to have hacked my mail on line .his letter is forwarded bellow. I will take care of him .don't just worry as i look forward to hearing from you
Prince william Dossou
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

One animal selling lad recently added Gummi bears and trouser snakes to his catalogue thanks to a 419eater member.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

unfortunately, not all people realise who famous people are, due to the internet being worldwide.
eg,
someone from non english speakingcountry lets say egypt, wont know who barroness marge thatcher.
even though in england we know the ironlady.

i`ve seen some great gaff`s in scripts. i leave them. if it saves one person. it done its job.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Tambourine Man wrote:
One animal selling lad recently added Gummi bears and trouser snakes to his catalogue thanks to a 419eater member.

Thank you, thank you. I also have him adding much more to his inventory as of late.

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Re-working a lad's script is fun. Here's a re-work that I did for our friend Dan awhile back:

Quote:
Dorogy Droogs,

Appy polly loggy if this raskazz catches you by surprise.
A leading yahoodie company Zeta Industrial (Shenzhen) Co. Ltd.
That deals on import and export of various tashtooks, vellocets, snooties, platties and cavier that is real horrorshow on the brooko. We are searching for devotchkas and bratchny's who can help us to establish a medium of getting to our damas worldwide as
well as making gollys through you to us. Please if you are interested in transacting
business with us, and if you have a good Gulliver on your oomny we will be very glad contact us for more information through
Name: Mr. Hung Lee
Email: xxxxxx

I, your humble narrator, hope to slovo with you soon.

Best Regards,
Mr.Hung Lee
The executive managing Director
of company Zeta Industrial
(Shenzhen) Co., Ltd
Droogs needed

I know he sent this out to some (confused) baiters, but I'm not sure what else he did with it.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You took the nozh, the oozie and the britva to that malenky piece of cal's script, didn't you?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And there's two currently going that apologize for "microwaving your hamster."

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As you can see sockypop, what you've thought of is an oft-used tactic known as de-education. It's not something I've ever used, but there's quite a few here that love to "teach" lads new modalities, and I have recieved the odd "doctored" format in my time that I recognised as a baiter's work. Some baiters do it by convincing the lad that they (the baiter) is an "Oga" or scammer boss. They then pass on all the latest techniques whilst simultaneously decrying the scammer's own "outdated" format.

Well done on thinking of it, why not go ahead and give it a try?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic