SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another Gomer Fan!!!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
X-Originating-IP: [82.128.10.133]
To: <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: FINAL NOTICE AWARD NOTIFICATION
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 03:48:21 -0700
Importance: Normal
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
References: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 27 Sep 2008 10:48:21.0373 (UTC) FILETIME=[8F05B2D0:01C9208E]

I do not know who is Gomer you talk about. But I will like the God of thounder to strike you and him to death.

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Man this Gomer is really becoming epic Smile

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

G0mer, he's a great guy isn't he? When I first read your lad's response I thought it said 'the god of flounder' and that set me to giggling.

Since we're on the subject, I got this tirade in my G0mer account this morning. Some background, my mother Shocked chopped his dollar first, then G0mer chopped him twice. G0mer sent him a taunt, gloating about getting his money again. Let's just say this laddie ain't happy with G0mer and his gang.

Quote:
U be fool na god go purnish you and you whole family and clan.You will all die wretched.u no know sey i dey feed u.U no know how much you don steal from from me but i no shake.who come tell me who go die for cafe.I try my best to work and dey use correct link for my checks wey maga dey pay but lazy asses such as u and ur boys wey no fit work dey reap other people.If you were a wise Nigerian as u claim to come from Niger Delta region,u suppose work with person like me if you wan make am for life.As i said earlier na God go purnish u ur family and ur boys.The last money wey u collect na in be the one wey go kill all of una.Foolish Mister G0mer.Simple ENGLISH SEF U AND UR BOYS NO FIT SPEAK.

What's so sad about this is this lad is basically saying that he's 'working' for his money whereas the G0mer and his boys are not. I just can't seem to wrap my brain around lad logic.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@JJ - I love that rant. Laughing You're just stealing from the wrong people, that's all. Criminals can only "work money out of" innocent people.
Stealing from admitted guymen is just unheard of! You should be ashamed of yourself! Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
... I just can't seem to wrap my brain around lad logic.

I think that is an oxymoron.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
asiaguy
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I complained about the death threat to my character in the original post.
I was simply waiting for winnings cheque...

So I replied...

Quote:
Dear Mr. Frank,
I don't understand your message.
Did you and Mr. Gomer quarrel in the lottery office today?
If you did, I don't think you should be wishing death upon ME!!!
I am waiting for my winnings cheque from your firm.
When will it arrive?

Lad is still not impressed

Quote:
Who is Gomer? Human being or animal name. You and that of your Gomer I wish you all death. Full.

Has Gomer visited Frank Ibe in the past?

I will cock you in a bottle and add peper to your eyes while you will die (My lost love Lad...Morgan)
fuck off and never contact me any more get this insult to your entire family (Barrister Philip Nowoke after 9 futile trips to WU)
I don't know how you think they will be liking your asshole (Paul Mbecki - banker Lad)
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Gomer has a lot of fans, LOL. Just as my lad's moneygram was about to be dollar chopped by a Mr. Asanthu, I mysteriously receive this email:

Quote:
REPUBLIC OF GHANA
MINISTRY OF DEFENSE AND NATIONAL SECURITY
P.O BOX, 1438 CASTEL VILLA
ACCRA- GHANA Date: 29 / 09 / 2008
Our Ref: FGH /SNT/STB Your ref:………………

Attention,
Dr. Peterson

We are glad to inform our presence to you over the arrest of three young men by names:Mr.Gomer,Barrister Briggs,Mr frimpong Asanthu and one Miss Ami Asanthu who claim to be the Stella Sigcau of Liberia.They all have been arrested in front of a suspected fraud Bank.But still to inform you that the money you send through money gram is been notify to us.although we were not able to trap about four of which escaped our arrest, every neccesary investigations are still going on to knowing their whereabout from the Three under arrest in the police.

May we apologies first for every problems you may have entered with these sets of self centered and unarguably poor and lazy citizens of our dear continent Africa.

We here fore want to let it come to your awareness; that your all documented and diverted funds were tracked and recovered from the thoroughly Mr.Gomer, Barrister purchas Christopher, and miss stella. in our custodies now.Our honorable organization here, does not in any way care about any political status of any of the arrested men who are still on trials.But will go the extra length to acquire a good name as the ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION here.

Even in my fixed states with duties from my office in the presidency as the MINISTER FOR DEFENSE AND NATIONAL SECURITY.I have the vows to do with out fears all taxes my commission is faced with, regardless of the sacrifices and all it might cost me just to bring a name for my ministry and government.

We hence desire a maximum and sincere co-operations, to help us do the deliveries of your recovered funds within our fixed 72hours.

May i please warn as i give you my official number, i would never hesitate to suspect you who i gave these contact because of the large sum of funds involved here. So please keep my number to yourself alone please. This is because i barely condone any kind of calls outside the numbers of members of my parliament and other government officials.

Yours Truly,

Best Regards

Hon.Dr.Richard Anane +233248726999

NOTABLE WORDS: : We have mounted our security network to monitor every in-coming calls and also via the internet over every incoming mails. So we advice for every security and governmental purposes to quit any more writing of e-mails to Mr.Gomer except for the Presidential given e-mail address drafted as above. if we still find out, that you are still dealing with any of some of these fraudsters that have been frustrating our efforts and defrauding beneficiaries. We shall uninterruptedly mount arrests and investigations on you with no delays from our side.

I never even mentioned a Mr. Gomer! Razz

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Those who do know have nothing but blood boiling hatred for him Very Happy

Quote:
Good Job fool!

I can see how brutual you thought you are right?
Wait, they will pay you soonest, you shall have the Big Sum as usual!
You know i told you the FBI are on the watch for you.................
never mind, they at your door man! They will get you soon and am willing to kick you dirty face with my boot!
Your plans will fail man!

Bad Luck for you Tunji !!!

Oluwole...............

He's going to be a lot more upset than this before I've finished. Twisted Evil

Tunji is the abbreviation of Olatunji - Mr G0mers Nigerian name - or maybe just one of his many aliases.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can add to the Gomer fan list:

Quote:
Dear Richard
you do not want to hear all that i have said to you Okay ,GOMERIS A KILLER how many times will i say this to .

Kind Regards

And my reply:

Quote:
Then why can't you do as Mr. Gomer did and send me the form and the picture as directed by Western Union? Mr. Gomer said you would play these little games with me. If Mr. Gomer is a killer, he is a very nice killer who cooperates with me.

I am waiting for the form and the picture. I am in Chad, Africa on a laptop and I would like to know if I should meet your Barrister in person than to get this business deal over with or not?

Get back to me soonest,
D1ck Hanj0b

Funny stuff, this Gomer stuff, it really messes with their heads. Shocked

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yup,Mr Gomer is getting around these days
Quote:
You do not need to pay for processing of your winnings, this was what Gomer did to 2 other winners that led to his been sacked by the Lottery board.

In my minds eye I see mommy scammer putting her little baby scammers to bed,and telling them if they don't behave,Mr Gomer will come and chop their dolla.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@LadAssassin:

I got the exact same email, same names, everything. I'm slow roasting them right now. Meanwhile, they'll get chopped by our mysterious friend once they think a payment is in order.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you really want to screw with a Lad's mind use this on him

http://tempesttransport.fastmail.fm/NEWS3.html

Excuse the spelling mistakes. Doing html stuff always irritates me as it always refuses to work unless I bang my head on the keyboard. Laughing

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Should I forward that article out to all my lads from one of my fake lad accounts? That might help kill their interest in using that service. Laughing

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 8:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr gomer seems to gain my trust and collection fees too. !
not really had a panic lad yet.

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic