SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

MTCN 53cur3 is driving my mugu crazy!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He ( George LXXXX and a few others) are asking me to do the work for them and just send them the numbers. Man are they lazy or what? Not only do they want to steal from me they want me to do it for them! I'll be posting the correspondence as the frustration ratchets up a notch at a time. B

Done!

Last edited by boyufistme on Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 pm; edited 2 times in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe you want to chance the title to something like MTCN 53cur3 so fanatic google lads don't find it? It does happen and when you google now it's still nicely hidden

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I had a call last week from a lad that needed some hand holding on how to start the process. We walked through it one click at a time for about three clicks and he says "This is going to take me HOURS!"
My words of encouragement spurred him on...with these results:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 12:09:47 -0400
Time of last Box click: Fri, 26 Sep 2008 10:30:53 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 415
Total Refreshes: 39
Completed the Process?: no

I know he can't do it, but you have to love him for trying.

"May your anuse turn back." Joe Morengi
"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mod edit to prevent forum blowout - Eight

George is getting annoyed..... my reply is at the end....

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 17:54:36 -0400
Time of last Box click: No boxes clicked
Total Correct boxes clicked: 0
Total Refreshes: 17

IS THEIR ANY ORTHER THING YOU NEED ME TO DO it's complicated yes
Saturday, September 27, 2008 10:29 PM
From George XXXXXX Sat Sep 27 22:29:05 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta282.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=yahoo.fr; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 217.146.182.187 (HELO n7.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com) (217.146.182.187) by mta282.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2008 15:29:07 -0700
Received: from [217.146.182.179] by n7.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 -0000
Received: from [87.248.110.118] by t5.bullet.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp223.mail.ukl.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 -0000
Received: (qmail 10779 invoked by uid 60001); 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.fr; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=M6xAmqfjotP53aSnJ9NyEYv0CobXpDLTCd3zwEreSXW42a+IaK2xpC1
VtZCtbl2PN2nUswHeL2iVY7nBK0DJvoCbQfUEZTiRibViLR+t8C3KQxgyIl8fSE
REyYc0b/S8NRMCmrp6Dc0yj2+ggUZsdKtBmBhFlEP0WDWr7mWAPpI=;
Received: from [81.91.227.12] by web28315.mail.ukl.yahoo.com via HTTP; Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 GMT
Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 22:29:05 +0000 (GMT)
George XXXXXX <[email protected]>
Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: IS THEIR ANY ORTHER THING YOU NEED ME TO DO it's complicated yes
To: [email protected]
In-Reply-To: <[email protected]>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-1988829288-1222554545=:10278"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 4463
Compact Headers
Good evening Boyu .

To let you know the fact that am tierd of this i did everything you advice i should but not yet done i thougth maybe it will be from the system but not why ? Let me ask you are you to follow my advice to receive this fund intime or you choose doing your choice but that way will keep you delay from receiven this intime .

Why not just do as i advice you to this is a private mail box that no one has an access to it if not only me so why won't you do and send it to me in the way it will not be complicated . Any more this i will not responde to your mail again Mr Boyu .Iknow what you are doing is for a security reason but here is my private mail box ok do it and send it to my private mail here and everything will go fine without any delay from anyone among us ok.

Listen the only way is this way i advice you fill this items bellow i have given to you and send it back to me filled up with the nessesary informations from how you have sent it i wait you .

SENDERS NAME :
RECEIVERS NAME : George XXXXXX
CITY : Cotonou
TEST QUESTION : In God
TEST ANSWER : We Trust
AMOUNT : $260.00
MTCN NUMBER :

Fill this like i sent it to you and let me have it simple like this for my understanding This MTCN is just ten Digit of number i need to collect from you

George XXXXXX

Mr. XXXXXX,
even I don't know what the MTCN number is. Security measures here in the US have become very stringent since 911. They tell me I cannot access the number without the code and it is assigned to you, not me. It will not work form my computer anyway. It is illegal for me to even trying to access the mtcn number. I could go to prison. If it is not accessed within 24 hours the number is void and you must start again. I suggest you contact the help dept or keep trying. Itis probably a temporary technical problem on thier end.

Boyu
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Of course, if he just keeps refusing, you can offer to pull the money out of WU and try Moneygram. (or vice versa) However, with new Security Protocols it may take up to a week. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

"Mr. XXXXXX,
even I don't know what the MTCN number is. Security measures here in the US have become very stringent since 911. They tell me I cannot access the number without the code and it is assigned to you, not me. It will not work form my computer anyway. It is illegal for me to even trying to access the mtcn number. I could go to prison. If it is not accessed within 24 hours the number is void and you must start again. "

I LOVE that, blame the Patriot Act II for not being able to access the MTCN!!

Few people have ever read it (like most of our Congress). He won't know. But being new at this I don't know if the lads are familiar with it?? Would they understand? I am curious? Confused

- Ralph Hodgson
Uncle Pecos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What exactly are you having him do? It seems ridiculously complicated and utterly futile. I love it.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@UnclePecos: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=125626&highlight=mt3n"target="_blank" class="postlink"> CLICK HERE </a> That thread will explain what Boyufistme is doing to his lad. Try it out for yourself once, then you'll get the picture. There have been lads who have sat for hours clicking away on it. Plus, you as the baiter can invalidate their id later on and leave a message on the site that someone else picked up the money. Lads roar when that happens, especially after suffering a few hours clicking away.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr.LXXXX has sent technical support a ticket (request for help). When I started using this 53cur3 modality I didn't know they send you their emails and you can reply as tech support to them (they forward the email for you- sweet!). Whoever designed this should get a medal.

Anyhow,
here's a few of the exchanges so far....

Mr. LXXXXX:This is George LXXXXXX i have ckeck the status in the western union site and =
that number was to be ten numbers wich should be sent . can i have the full=
nuber writen to me in words

(I adopt a slightly annoyed tone. I want him to get mad and will get more rude as this progresses.)

Me:
I don't understand your problems. I told you the secret serial number. I don't know what the mtcn number is as it is a secret from me too. They don't tell me the number. Boyu

Mr.LXXXXX:

Iam expecting to receive 10 Digit number not nine is there any problem alon=
g the line ok if there is can you kindly correct is our service here has re=
fuse to match with the correspondant figures you 've given to me . This is =
what i receive atlast 438794688 is this the MTCN number but left 1 to make =
it 10 can ihave it .i will be waiting urgent to here from you or call me +2=
29 9818-1301 and solve this once and for all.=C2=A0 GEORGE LXXXXX

(In other words, will you do all the work so I can rip you off faster?)

Later....

Me: Mr. LXXXXX

My name is George Osworthy, I am technical assistance with 53cur3 MCTN. Can=
you
please describe your problem more fully before we can help you.

Sincerely,=20
George Osworthy

(anything to drag it out, then he wants Tech Support to give it to him!)

good evening am GEORGE LXXXXX i have been directed by Boyu to contact you an=
=3D
d receive the MTCN number from your office please can i have it now for th=
=3D
e pulling of the $260.00 he sent to my country

Me: Mr. LXXXXX,

Am I to understand you cannot access the mtcn number with the code provided?
It is necessary, as a security measure against fraud from criminals known as 419 mugus.
It is necessary for you to enter the serial number provided by your payee and the mtcn number will appear after a few precautionary steps.
Please let me know if we can be of further assistance.
Sincerely,
Mr. Osworthy
Head Technical and Sheepshagging Operator (notice the promotion

Sounds like our Tech Support here!

Score so far (kinda lazy)

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 02:54:56 -0400
Time of last Box click: No boxes clicked
Total Correct boxes clicked: 0
Total Refreshes: 18

The saga continues...

Boyu

Laughing
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^I love they way he complains, and he never even clicked one single box!! Have Tech Support make him aware of this total lack of effort... Wink Laughing

EDIT: @boyufistme - MrMe is the genious behind this one. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still being polite as he thinks he'll get his money but he's on the edge. I can feel it! I can't wait for the insults! I'll give the lazy bastards two more tries and then I'll start it all over again.

Mr. L:
Good evening Boyu.

Thank you for your kind of message . You mean yourself that you don't know what you orthere for and tell me how do you want me to verify and know that it is true that you sent the $260 to the name i gave you ..And finaly let me make it clear to you is a petty i have just lost and waste my time runig around for you and now it is time to finish up what we have started you are now telling me this.

Is alrigth till you are ready to go as i told you go to the WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER and send this money clear and get the payment slip fro me by mailing it this is ok i won't reapet myself again . In your next mail before tomorrow that the cargo will be expecting to fly out with the nest available fligth tomorrow so as i will be especting you to go and send it and send to me the full info you used THANK YOU .

George LXXXXX

Me:
I'm not going to send more money if you can't even get this money. This IS Western Union. $260.00 is already tied up with you through WU. How much easier can it get? Fill in the security questions and the number will appear. How can I have confidence in a business transaction with you if you can't even follow simple directions?
boyu

Me as tech support:
Mr. LXXXX,

It appears you have made multiple attempts at obtaining the mtcn number but have not had any success. We urge you to try it again but want to warn you after 20 tries the system is negated and a new order must be placed by your payee. In other words you have 2 more attempts and then you must notify your payee to resend the money
with a new mtcn number.
Sincerely, Mr. Osworthy
Tech Support and Superior Administrator of Sheep Shaggers

( I have been promoted yet again)
Grumpy_Oldman
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

clapping clapping clapping
This is Great I'm taking notes!

- Ralph Hodgson
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

latest score ( at least he's trying now):
Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:27:09 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sun, 28 Sep 2008 14:34:25 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 33
Total Refreshes: 31

Now this:
Subject: TILL YOU ARE READY
Date: Sunday, September 28, 2008, 8:48 PM

Good evening Mr Boyu i can tell you to forget abouth this ok you don't have to streise me for what you are to do and keep given me awork to do don't you know i have orther client in my office that i need to attend to .

You just sent me something that takes nothing less than three hours to fill infact you i will allow you do what you want to do i cant conteniu to fill that and if you fill you want to insult me look at my age and you knowhow to use words on me if you are ready to do what i advice please let me know ok .It is your money you are figthing to have it's not mine if this is my money what is it that i will not do to have it $950,000.00 is this a little sum to joke with i will like to hear from you .

What you ask me to do i keep doing it to fill deose little blocks are not easy you can do it and sent the numbers that will apear to me ok .mind you have the next 24hours to do it and let mebe awear of it .

Regards.
George LXXXXX

Me:

WU wants to cancel this transaction. Shall I send another mtcn number? This should not be difficult. I have invested thousands of dollars this way with a good return.Boyu

Three hours this prick spent on those little boxes! HAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm gonna get him to try it again and lower the boom on him sooner....

Boyu Smile
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Poor George:
Yes why won't they write you.. you made things so difficult for me just a simple advice given to you like this go to the western union tell them youwant to send money to some where in africa and you then see the papers to fill up with my info given to you ok they willattend to you and you will receive everything in nessesary that youwill be mailing to me and in my mail i willreceive it all and go myself and pick out the money thats all. If they call you back please tell them to send back the money to you and then you can do what i asked you to .i have been sending out money to european countries and nothing like this ,

And i have been receiven money outside my country nothing like this never why most you complicate issue Mr Boyu WHY ? DO YOU WANT ME TO SEND YOU THIS MONET BY TOMMORROW then do what you are advice to do look here we have tomorrow left for the cargo to move before 3pm noon i will want you to see everything is in orther and make sure you retriefe your money from where you sent it to and send it the way i explained you please i will be going to bed nowtill tomorrowi will be in the office intime just because of you for the love of GOD on us his children if not so i will not say a word to you

George LXXXXX

Mr. Lukas,

I have cancelled that mtcn and registered for another. WU cancelled the transaction. They said you ran out of your alloted attempts at getting the funds. As a security measure they stop the transaction after a certain number of attempts. Now you have forced me to do this all over again.Try it again and have some patience. I still don't understand what is so hard about this. I have sent thousands of dollars to friends all over the world and it has worked perfectly. This is the way WU is sending money now. There are no offices here in the USA. It is ALL done online via their website.
Below is an email tech support from mtcn 5ecur3 sent me with your new registration code.

Me:
I must say I am less than impressed with the possibility of doing business with you if you cannot even retrieve money form an account online. What am I to think of you as a businessman?
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

nice job, Boyu! Tell him your 8 year old daughter even collected money this way from her friend, and she had no problem with the boxes. It was real easy for her. The lads hate it when told that children or women can do things that they cannot. Wink Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'know, I think I'll do that. Thanks for the idea. He really seems at wit's end.
God I love this place:)

Bill
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like that the customer support number is not quite the 10 digits required...hope springs eternal.

Remember to invalidate your old transaction if you start a new one with the same guy, in case he tries to double dip you! I've given my lads a warning "Don't go trying to claim both transactions while I am canceling the 1st try, OK?" It's 50/50 that they click a few more on the old one before I show the money returned or picked up by Mr G.
You can also send a little love note when invalidating the funds, like "Sender claims recipient too stupid to follow directions." I usually have to give a hint to them to look at the site again to make the point stick.

"You better run for your life, because the FBI are coming to your house tomorrow to kick your ass out of your house." Barr. Jonathan
Mr kelvin Jordon that call you from our branch office in canada explain that the chicken background voice has been querried, claiming the voice was his telephone ringing tone, therefore accept my deepest appology for that.
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:15:18 -0400
Time of last Box click: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:46:06 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 77
Total Refreshes: 6

Subject: Now i know you'er not seriuorse
Date: Monday, September 29, 2008, 12:33 PM

Good afternoon Mr Boyu .

I have thanked you very much ok and i have done my best but still thesame thing i think you can cancell it ok afterall this is your money when ever you need it kindly contact me as you did but whereby you will use me as who will come and be going the proccess you gave me no and never am not a criminal neither a scamer as you have thougt before you aredirected to me and you are to follow my instructions till you get to the end not for you to take all my time listen I must say I am less than impressed with the possibility that you can not do simply what i asked you .

Can't you go to the western union yourself and make the tranfer

Me:
There is NO OFFICE HERE. All is done online only. Only in third world countries do they have WU offices. Do the online process, your money is waiting for you and quit complaining.
If I get another email from tech support saying you are unsuccessful I will give the money to another investor. I need to unload a lot of money for tax purposes and I cannot wait any longer for someone who cannot follow simple directions. What kind of businessman are you?

to me i can't say this again to you and please we are not doing biusness together am only in a possition to see i deliver what belongs to you to you. Like you have said ealeir that you will cancell it so i expect you do that now or you can get any of your relation that can follow an advice and latter you can sort things out with himor her i think am through with you sorry i can't make it so i espect you help me and help your self too ..

REGARDS
George XXXXX

This will really piss him off. I am going to start insulting him from now on Smile
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 12:37:49 -0400
Time of last Box click: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 13:06:53 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 32
Total Refreshes: 8

Me:
There is NO OFFICE HERE. All is done online only. Only in third world countries do they have WU offices. Do the online process, your money is waiting for you and quit complaining.
If I get another email from tech support saying you are unsuccessful I will give the money to another investor. I need to unload a lot of money for tax purposes and I cannot wait any longer for someone who cannot follow simple directions. What kind of businessman are you?

And so...

Now he's apologetic and asking me for the last digit! So close yet so far away! HAHAHAHAHA!

This is his second time around with mtcn 53cur3 with a new number (sadistic I know).

George:
Mr Boyu please am very SORRY for what i did ok .

yes is the new link i just round up now and i finaly complete it and a messege came up that in a few short time a mail will be sent to me shortly with the last DIGIT NUMBER and that is what am waiting for ok can you please do me a favour by calling the WU and ask for what is the holding time is going so i can make it intime ok for the last time am sorry .

Assesp my apology
George LXXXXX

My reply:

WU has told me the entire process is automated and an employee does not have access to such information. It would defeat the entire process to go around the online precautions. Makes sense to me. I see you almost have it. Don't give up now,
Boyu

Should I let him dangle a wee bit longer before I close it out? Boyu Smile
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Is the M3TN customer support help phoneline still up and running? You can always let him have a go at that. Oh, my brain hurts just thinking of the on-hold music. Shocked

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Boyu - Sure, what's wrong with making him dangle? It increases the stress for him. Laughing Then, after he gets the number, you could have Mr. Gomer swoop in, and collect his money before he gets to WU.
Or invalidate the number for some other reason...
Then, it's on to MoneyGram!! and more fun. Laughing

EDIT: or ask for a bank acct from him for bank transfer, then report the acct to @l@n for closure... Smile

Safari Issac to Chad
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 5:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now George says:
"OK now what is it means i should wait .tell me but i have finished up with the process on the new link but Boyu i said am waiting to receive a mail that will come along with the last Digit number from the WU m7cn s3cur3.l@ to send it to me for verification before i will proceed ok just a patient but what you've said you sent is not what i demanded from you please why that amount i thougt we had a prize yes but wny this now for what is this please let me know .

iwill be waiting to hear from you today befor the day runs out.

George XXXXXX"

Does 53cur3 mtcn ever send a number? What happens her as I don't think I have ever come this far with a lad on this modality... what should I tell him?

Latest score for second time around with 53cur3:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:15:18 -0400
Time of last Box click: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 09:46:06 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 77
Total Refreshes: 6

Y'know I like the Mr Gomer idea. How can we set that up?
Bill

[quote="SlapHappy"]@Boyu - Sure, what's wrong with making him dangle? It increases the stress for him. Laughing Then, after he gets the number, you could have Mr. Gomer swoop in, and collect his money before he gets to WU.

I just sent him this:

George,

it seems you are not up to this. I thought we had a business agreement but I think I must take my money elsewhere. Mr. Gomer has agreed to my business proposal and will be accessing the mtcn number through the same account. I expect him to receive the money within 24 hours. I will get him to email you and see if he can explain to you i future how to access the mtcn number. I have had dealings with him before and he is most efficient.
I will get back to you after Mr. Gomer collects the 4160.00USD I tried sending you. Maybe he can involve you in this transaction in some small way.
I must leave the house soon and collect my Jaguar which is in the shop getting new seats installed.
Talk to you soon,

Boyu Fistme

Mod edit, - edited to obfuscate a word - SP
sellingrich
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If he does complete it, there will only be 7 numbers, and instructions to contact you for the final 3, there is a time limit to obtain the final 3 numbers otherwise the process starts over again.
You can use his verification code on the baiter page to invalidate the transaction and leave a reason for the cancellation.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I like to invalid it and leave for a reason: "Money collected by Mr. G0mer". Really winds a lad up.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 4:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sweet! That's bloody brilliant! I'll do that Smile
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic