SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

You know you have baited too long when...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten very close several times to sending an email to a friend having signed it with main baiting character's name.

I was traveling recently and saw a life ring with the name 'Safari' on it and was mad that I didn't have my camera with me to take a picture.

We've taken a vacation house for two weeks and one of the requirements was that it had to have internet connection. When we got here and the modem was missing, I about had a cow. The rental management company had to shell out 250 bucks for a new modem just to keep me happy. Twisted Evil

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
SiteReaper
419Eater is my life

Location: Do not pass GO, Do not collect $200. ByeBye Bankity-Bank!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I use to hate when I got scam mail....
Is it strange that now I get excited to get it? Laughing

your fund is no more here in our bank.~Mr. W@lter.

it is God that give me your contact email ~Mr. 3ke.

I will put on my base ball t-shirt today, coz i know you will write me...lol.-John @pender.

Thanks for your kindness. Unfortunately, we are not interested in your
cake, rather we need the document.-FBI
Spain United Kingdom Malaysia Netherlands United States Switzerland Nigeria Flag Pakistan Canada Ghana Burkina Faso Australia Benin Hong Kong X100+ and counting...
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you have baited too long when...

You have researched Benin so much and sent so many lads on safari there, that you actually quite fancy taking a RL trip there yourself.... Rolling Eyes

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba:

I hear there is a nice camp near there where you can take a photo safari!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Simba: If I talk you into going, can I claim a pith helmet? Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As I get older I have become more and more dependent on notes at work to make sure I get to everything I need to accomplish each day. I had a really busy day last week where I had about 10 tasks I needed to complete before going home. I also had a good bait going where I told the lad that I would go over to MG during my lunch break and then send him the details. My notes read something like:

1) do task 1
2) verify task 2
3) check in with someone on coordinating task 3
4) email off phony MG details to lad
5) status management on previous tasks
6) release task 6 for use

It's good thing no one else reads my notes...

guy nawaaa for you oooh
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reminds me of what a locally famous author, survival pope, human rights activist and traveller Rüdiger Nehberg (informally known as "Sir Vival" Smile ), writes about notes he does not want others to read, he writes them down using the Arabic alphabet. It has a great ornamental function, too, IMO, it´s just a different alphabel and looks great Very Happy
I also have a notepad here right next to my home office desk but whereever I go, I tend to write down notes as well, and sometimes I use that modality, making it look as uninteresting as possible Laughing
(For today it actually was "work out how to use WU S3cvr3", but I found how to implement a few more time-wasting complaints beforehand!)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

.....when a friend stops by and asks what you're doing on the computer and you realize you don't have a single tab open in FF that isn't related to baiting in some way. (Sitekilling actually.) And you have 14 tabs open. Embarassed
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you've been baiting for too long when you begin to use the word "receipt" as either a verb or an adjective.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you see this and wonder how to change 'keep' for 'run'
Not to mention explaining, or trying to explain, to your Driver Instructor just what you are taking the picture for in the first place.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Inspector Gadget wrote:
or trying to explain, to your Driver Instructor just what you are taking the picture for in the first place.

... and just had to stop the car on the middle of a railroad crossing

Great pic Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
create
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

When you set up a new yahoo to forward to a new gmail account and set the gmail account to 'send as' the yahoo account......
So your girl friend can send emails from yahoo (apparently) while hiding her IP.

When you answer your RL mobile in a hi pitched upper class English accent when your Irish mother calls...

When you go to London and the main attraction is the webcam in Covent Garden

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.. when you realize it has become a habit starting your laptop even before you hit the coffee machine on/off button every morning before going to work.

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

a month ago me and my girlfriend decided to go on holiday together. we booked it and then went shopping for some extra clothes etc. We found a place selling pith helmets and the girl told me i should get one (apparently she thought i would look funny wearing one)- she looked very puzzled when i told her that i wasnt allowed one until i'd "sent a lad on safari" Embarassed
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am not sure when I started sending out emails with "remain bless" fom my work address Embarassed

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

One day this week my neighbor comes across the street, knocks on door and I pretend that I'm not home. Surprised

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
tyme_wastr
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
One day this week my neighbor comes across the street, knocks on door and I pretend that I'm not home.
I do that to my neighbors all the time! Smile

I haven't baited much (just a few back and forth emails so far), but find myself working out storylines and stopping work to write them down in a (quickly growing) notepad!

Is this normal??? Very Happy
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Welcome to the facility! Very Happy

Yes it's norm! Wink

PotatoPuff
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Although I don't bait right now, I do lurk quite a bit here. Recently, my canadian passport expired, and I wondered seriously if I should photoshop a scan of it to add to the baiters' toolkit! (Yes, I do still have it and if anyone needs something done with it, just let me know!)
eamonn
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You know you've baited too long when :

You tell someone at work "it will be ready tomorrow" the day before you fly to Turkey for a fortnight.

You come back from Turkey and insist you sent it.

You use the term "ooooooooooooooooooooooooo" in an email

You know more lads than friends

get your baiting forms here
iamthewalrus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

when your boyfriend tells you he picked you up a present from the post office...and it's a leaflet about moneygram Laughing

and that's only after 2 months, poor bloke

microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm relatively new but I can tell i've been baiting too much lately.

A lot of my baiter characters use broken english and it's starting to become a habit in my writing, I've caught myself omitting the word "the" and "a" and using the wrong conjugations of verbs a few times in documents I write for work..

Also when I send casual emails to co-workers about mundane work related stuff, I horse around on the emails saying "please treat this matter as urgent and reply urgently"

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
Tastysnack
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 10, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm waiting for the perfect opportunity to use 100% Risky Free on a budget analysis for my boss. In light of the financial difficulties in the US, that would of course be helpful.

"you are the must fool i have ever seen fuck you like the 12.5 million idoit dont write me again" Radebe Gumede 7-16-09 after his bank transfer failed.

"Sorry we do not know Mr. Gomer. Send that email fromthe so called gomer to us for scrutiny."- Devati Mooleedhar

SON OF A DOG GO EAT SHIT AND DRINK WATER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOSERRRRRRRRR.GET A LIFE--Bakar Saud (After Mr. Gomer chopped his dolla')

YOU ATE OUR MONEY AND YOU START MOCKING US--Bishop Anthony

Fake Checks Received= $63,487 US
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

We had Supper with some friends and we was imagining setting in a computer chair for 8 hrs.
Lovey gave me a wink! Razz

I'm sorry, I can't lead this couple to 419, because she would humiliate me. I like him, but she would find a way. Rolling Eyes

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 7:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you go on holiday to a distant and foreign country, and your holiday pictures consist of, 2 shots of elephants bathing in the Mekong, 1 shot (out of focus ) of a forgotten temple somewhere, 3 shots of ethnic people doing something that you can't remember anymore, and 247 pics of Western Union Offices in strange and really weird places

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic