SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad with wikipedia.

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Rev. Natas Forunnien
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
DR. GRAHAM KPAGLO.
AUDITING AND ACCOUNTING UNIT
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK,.A.D.B
LOME REPUBLIC OF TOGO WEST AFRICA.
PHONE: +228-9101177.

Dear Sir,

I am Dr. Graham Kpaglo, the director in charge of auditing and accounting sectionof African Development Bank Federal republic of Togo in west Africa with due respect and regard. I have decided to contact you on a business transaction that will be very beneficial to both of us at the end of the transaction.

I am 50, and work with a bank (one of the African leading Banks in the West Coast).Here in this Bank existed a dormant account for the past 8 years which belong to an American national who is now late Mr.Raymond Beck. Mr Raymond Beck however died on Egypt Air Flight 990.

Please view related site:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/EgyptAir_Flight_990
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/world/americas/502503.stm

There have not been any withdrawals from this account for this long period,I decided to carry out a system investigation and discovered that non of the family member nor relations of the late person is aware of this account.

This is the story in a nutshell. Now I want an account overseas where the bank will transfer this funds.Thereafter, I had planned to destroy all related documents for this account. It is a careful network and for the past eleven months I have worked out everything to ensure a hitch-free operation.

The amount is not so much at the moment and plus all the accumulated interest the balance in this account stands at (US$14.Million US dollars).Meanwhile all the whole arrangement to put claim over this fund as the bonafide next of kin to the deceased and get the required approval and transfer this money to a foreign account has been put in place, all directives and needed information will be relayed to you as soon as you indicate your interest and willingness to assist us and also benefit yourself to this great business opportunity.

In fact i could have done this deal alone but because of my position in this country as a civil servant, we are not allowed to operate a foreign account and would eventually raise an eye brow on my side during the time of transfer because i work in this bank.

This is the actual reason why it will require a second party or fellow who will forward claims as the next of kin to the Bank and also present a foreign account where he will need the money to be re-transferred into on his request as it may be after due verification and clarification by the correspondent branch of the bank where the whole money will be remitted from to your own designated bank account.

Now our questions are:-

1) Can you handle this project?
2) Can I give you this trust?
3) What will be your commission? If you can sponsor this transfer.

I will be monitoring the whole situation here in this bank until you confirm the money in your account and ask us to come down to your country for subsequent sharing of the fund according to percentages previously indicated and further investment either in your country or any country you will advice us to invest in.

All other necessary information will be sent to you on your acceptance to champion this transaction with me.I suggest you get back to me as soon as possible stating your wish in this deal.

Upon your acceptance to this proposal,I suggest that you reply through my Private email address: ([email protected]) for the confidentiality of this transaction. Your telephone and fax number will be need for our easy communication.

Yours Faithfully,

If any of you know how to edit wikipedia. Have fun.

If any of you know how to edit web

irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ Added link to Scamwarners in Wiki article

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Link broken, fixed it.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ ty

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The wiki entry has been reverted back, so all references to the page's use in scam have now been removed. Sad

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I created a wiki account and put a request on the talk page to allow that edit to remain. Someone remind me to go look at the talk page in a day or two and see what the consensus is.

They have allowed edits in the past for this kind of thing. I think the real Dr. Soludo's page has such a remark on it.

EDIT: A user over at wiki has responded and asked for more information so I have directed him to this thread. Hopefully this will be confirmation for them and they can add the info to the article and save some victims.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I added my comments.

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

They want to see some independent 3rd party verification.
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ther'es http://www.consumer.state.ny.us/pressreleases/2007/june072007.htms if needed.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 5:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

http://www.consumer.state.ny.us/pressreleases/2007/june072007.htm

is the link, and I'll add that to the links page.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay guys lets not pile on now. Looks like this Blood fellow is open minded and willing to discuss. I have pointed him to the Charles Soludo article and asked if we can just add a note like that article has to this one as well.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, The Man. It will do little to help our cause if loads dive in and try to add pressure when it is already being seriously considered. Wikipedia have their own guidelines, and I am sure they will accomodate the request if they can do so within those. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight: It sounds like this "Blood" fellow over there is a "Mod" and is hip to the idea if we can show something other than just our forum where this plane crash is being used in 419 fraud.

Some of our members did the research and found a news article that shows it and that looks like it will tip them over the edge.

That and the fact that the Charles Soludo article has a note about the same thing will do it hopefully.

EDIT: BobCat thanks for finding that link to the New York State press release I think that is what will push them over the edge to go with it.

Mortar x8
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not to reply to myself, but the link provided by Bob is in the article and has not been reverted out for almost 24 hours. The text is

Quote:
This incident is being used by scammers: http://www.consumer.state.ny.us/pressreleases/2007/june072007.htm

So I think if that stays in it will help.

Just a note, someone kept adding the text

Quote:
This article was used in a 419 email scam. Only idiots fall for these!

I would hope that was not someone from eater. Making such remarks does not help the cause of asking the people at Wiki to include factual information in their article (which helps them) showing that this plane crash is being used by the lads (which helps us).

Showing them the factual information and how it meets their policies is respectful and helps us meet our goals at the same time. It is a win-win in that we get a warning out and they get a more factually correct article.

Also I learned something about that crash in reading the article so on a personal note it was a win.

Thanks for all your help guys! I'll keep my eye on the page for a few days and if that link sticks I think we are good.

Mortar x8
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BobCat, that's an excellent find/link. Nice one. Very Happy

BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't take any credit for the NYT link. Mr Tambourine Man posted that.

Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I re-direct my remarks to Mr TM then. Very Happy

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Tambourine Man it is then.... from one TM to another TM, good find!

Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic