SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Danish baiters

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Love2Hate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well suprise suprise Im a Danish baiter. I have only just embarked on what will hopefully be an epic baiting adventure.
On that note I have few questions regarding the baiting scene in Denmark.

First of all are there any sites like this one in Danish (hope no one gets offended by this request (if so please feel free to edit out)). Im not looking for a replacement to Eater but a Danish site may contain some relevant info, like legal stuff and such.

Secondly, I've read the god-like baits of Shiver and the other elites who got artwork (ie. wood-cavings ect.) sent to them, using safe drop off adresses. And alltough I know all too well that Im in the embryonic state of bating and prolly won't be seeing more than a few comic remarks now and then for a while I would like to know: Is it possible to get a PO BOX in Denmark that reveals no personal info to the sender?

You can PM me, but maybe others would like to see the answers so I recomend you post em here.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to Eater. I believe there may be some Danish sites out there, I know there are some in French. Sounds like you already have great grasp of how all this works, so you're already ahead of the game.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
smartbomb
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to eater L2H Very Happy

Im sorry to admit that I dont have a clue about any Danish eater equivalents, being a UK baiter. Google is your very best friend, so try searching for something along the same lines and see what you turn up. If there isnt one in existence - there lies a window of opportunity to make yourself as immortal in your homeland as Shiver is here ....

I also cant help with your Danish PO Box query. Whilst there may well be a Danish baiter on here (only a handful of baiters state their homeland anyway) that could personally help you out, my way of thinking would be to look into the possibility of utilising an eater PO Box and contacting the owner about forwarding it to yourself if you cover the costs.

They have their own terms and conditions so its up to them whether they would be prepared to forward your mail to you in Denmark.

I imagine someone will come along soon to address your queries in more detail.

In the mean time, make yourself at home and read up on the policies of eater and safe baiting.

Regards

SB

Ivory Coast x8 United Kingdom x49 Spain x5 Nigeria x6 United States x3 Switzerland Netherlands x3 Turkey Estonian Flag x10 Malaysia x4 Ukraine Denmark Ghana x2 Russia Indonesia Thailand Germany France x2 Benin x4 Togo United Arab Emirates South Africa x2 Australia Canada Iraq Flag China United Nations
pony Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts a few
Click Here for Free Wigs !

i am no more a baby for going through this kind of stress for 200 pounds. : Hammed - Another satisfied MT7N S3cur3 customer.
l will never lose my leg in Jesus name.......ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeen l can see that you are totally MAD, FUCK YOU TOO!!!!! : Mr Yusuf
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

L2H

I don't know about setting up a box where you live, but if you become a premium member there are members here who run safe boxes. If you have art shipped to their box and want it forwarded to you, of course you have to pay the costs. If it is a check or paper item often they will scan it and just e-mail it to you and toss the original in the shredder.

Welcome, bait safe. If you don't know what that means you are not ready to bait, PM me and I'll help with that Smile If you know what it means then cheers and have at the buggers!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Love2Hate
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for your answers fellas.
Just went to get a beer and 3 answers were left when I got back, me likes Smile

@The Man: Yeah I had considered the possibility of sucking up to someone with a safe dropoff point Razz and that may just be the simplest solution, but still it would be nice to have my own.

Anyways thanks for your quick responses.

OxygenDeprived
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You can PM Persephone as she is Danish and should be able to help you with the specific answers you seek.

Safari N4ncy & Yeb0ah - Accra to Abidjan | Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Barrister Stone Sand Timer 13+ months
PD Results: Safari x18
AS Results: Safari x4
Closed lad accounts x 15
Mortar x 3
Cellphone x 56 Easter Egg 2013
United Kingdom 138 sites killed
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am running safe mailing box OK

I need money for costs though OK, send me your credit card details and pin number OK it is risky free OK
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

If you PM Pers just remember RL is not allowing Pers to be here much so you might wait a while for an answer.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic