SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lottolad 'went' to SSC Cameroon & Benin;$$ goes to Niger

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

still poking and prodding him from over here

Quote:
Mr Michael
I have not idea what the Simba people are doing. I am not in contact with them.
I have no phone number for the police in Egypt.
I have lost enough money to the fraud star called Gomer or Gomers or however many there where.
they must be a very well organised criminal organisation. for all i know you could be Gomer.

Before he was arrested Alf was rambling about money in A niger bank for you. He was very vague because (you know alf) he was drunk and i could not understand him. I suggest you go and get the money he left because he will need his lotto winnings to help with his case. now im going out to find myself a few men for the night
Ihava

Edit this from Michael this morning.
Quote:
I am so asham of you,i must confuse about that ,you brother was arrested and you call me the gomer,the hackers or what so ever you say.
I am concern right now about Alfred,Simba was suppose to payme so money about $10500 USD and they mistakingly paid the funding a wrong account of the hacker,Right now i need some cash,i know that alfred deposited the fund into a acount in Niger,but how will i get there when the office nevr made plans for that,well i need money to get their,i need to speak to you.
You need to send me your phone number and also you need to send me somw cash today or tomorrow.Only on that will alfred will his lotto winners ,as soon as i lay hand on that cash in Niger,means he has paid for the taxation believe me on that .
You need to assist me that Alfred is not in that position and simba paid me money due to me into a wrong account but will soon be retrive back to me ,I need your assist of about $2700 USD to enable me immediately proceed to Niger,and get the fund and as soon i get the fund i will immediately call My office in london and alfred cash (lotto Winners ) will be release into his account.
I will like to get you the payment information for the transfer to be done to me immediately now.

Reciever name : Mike Itsede
Address : 12 lagos road,lagos.
Amount to send ": $2700 USD

As soon you made the payment ,which can be made through Western Union or MoneyGram to me for the jorney,i want to inform you that any amount send to me will be deducted from you brothers Taxation fund ok.

Please made that payment to and send me the payment confirmation slip ok.
I want you to also send me your phone number and update of Alfred,as son as i get the fund ,i will proceed to Niger and promise Alfred Lotto fund will be release ok.
Regars to you
Thanks for understanding
Micheal Williams

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr gomer gave him a bit of a prod and the results were not too good. we may be losing him which i guess is expected after all he has been through.
Quote:
GUY
I STILL BIN WATCHING U. I ALREADY GET MONIES FROM HOSPITAL NOW I SEE U
HAVE MORE MONIES IN NIGER.
GUY I BIN BUSY NOW OK BUT I GOING TO CHOP U DOLLA SOON.

U B MY MAGA NOW BASTARD
http://www.mrgomer.com

SEE MY WEBSITE OK
BYE

not the reply i expected
Quote:
you are not serious ok
Later

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bit of action from my end, sorry for the delay RL is busy right now.

Here's what he sent me:

Mick (lad) wrote:
Thanks for your email and respond,I want you to understand that if the account and money was sent,please immediately inform your bank to inform the banks in Germany that the account school be put onsecurity report,and that the fund be return back ok.
I am still in Nigeria waiting for these fund ,i hope you understand what am saiding, I must thank you very much for your response,which equally means you are ready to help me . Thanks for that.
I want you to keep me inform and your bank need to be fast about it ok.

I know quite well that$10500 USD is not an never a small fund .Please help me do every thing possible for me to get the fund bythe bigging of next week ok.
I put my trust in you, please dont fail me ok,I want you to still send to me the transfer slip , i want to cross check some things please inform your bank about that ok.
I believe ,when you get the fund ,i will put a good measure down on how the fund will be transfer down to me in Nigeria ok.
Regards to you and Thanks for your Cooperation and i count on you

I thought it was time to lift his spirits a bit so I sent him the following email:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lli4ms,

I appreciate your response and I have collated all the information you
have provided me and given it to my bank manager.

He has confirmed that the money was transferred to the German bank
account as requested and the fund has been collected. According to the
bank manager the account has now been closed and the police have been
informed. My understanding is that interpol are investigating the
whereabouts of the funds and the suspect who stole your details. Laughing

In the meantime I am really not sure what we can do moving forward. I
have now lost US$10,500 and I still owe you money. Whilst you must admit
that this is partially your fault as you allowed someone to access your
details, I also concede that I am partially to blame as well, given you
are owed the money and it left my bank account last.

I have decided that circumstances being as they are you are still,
legally, entitled to the refund owed and thus I will pay you the amount.

I thank you for your patience in this matter and ask that you remain
patient a bit longer to allow me to gather the necessary funds. As you
have mentioned, US$10,500 is not a small amount of money, even for a
successful business like ours, so it may take me a couple of days to
source the funds and get them ready for you.

If you have any queries or input in relation to this matter please do
not hesitate to contact me and we can discuss it further.

Best regards

He then responded with this:

Micky again wrote:
Thanks for mails,let me say am inpress with the suitation and i want to say thank you very much,and please inform me how long will that take,i have stayed out of work a longer time than expected now and i am ok with that,as my boss has writeing a letter for me to resume in a week time and i need to assist me friend immediately ,before going back to london.
Please understand me ok.i want you to inform me on what to da ,i believe now is that the fund will be transfered down to me here in Nigeria ,so i can immediately gain access to it ,i want you to understand that there will be no more manipulation of my account again neither now and in the future.
I want also inform inform you that my box was hackers and that was the reason why that happened.So please i know $10500 is not a small fund ,but please you will need to help me and immediately send the fund,as soon as you are ready to make the transfer down to me ,you will need to inform me and i will gibve an account in Nigeria were the fund will be transfer into .
Or better still i will give you an information in Western Union to make the transfer thru western Union money transfer,please let me know ,which of them will be ok.and remember i said i am transfering to NIGERIA now .

I look forward to hear good new and information form you,so i can provided you with a payment information of a bank in NIGERIA or payment information of Western union Money transfer in NIGERIA.
Regard to you and God bless for your assistance.

Do you think he wants it sent to Nigeria? Very Happy

So I'll "speak with the bank manager" on Monday who will inform me that the best way to transfer the money without such a thing happening again is to get it sent directly to a branch in Niger and for him to pick it up, as it is a local transaction and can only be collected by the correct person.

We'll see how that goes.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

shall we make him eat his words to Mr gomer about not being serious?

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava doesnt trust mr michael and suspects it may be Mr Gomer.
Quote:
Mr Michael
I am very worried about alf. I have not heard anything about what has happened.

Alf warned me about Mr Gomer trying to get money via western union rather than personally. I still dont know if you are the real Mr Michael.

Here is what i will do. Send me a picture of yourself with some paper with my full name on it. "1hava L1ddlewehner"
when you send me this I will then go to the nearest Western Union and send you the money. this is so i know you are not Mr Gomer and the right person will receive the money.

I am going against what uncle Alf told me so please dont tell him. I only want him to get his winnings so i can have my house back.
I will call you soon.
Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!

Last edited by Master on Sat Nov 22, 2008 7:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really hope this mugu follows the carrot up to Niger, that would be great... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm back to Eater after a restful week off, and glad to see that you guys have Mr. Micheal confuse still. Very Happy If all the money sits in Niger until he picks it up in person, he'll just have to go if he wants it. Wait him out and slowly cut off any other opton, and he will travel.

EDIT: If you guys need Thomas S. Muffin's email address and password to send an occasional prod or bank marketing material...please PM me, and I'll let you have it. I may be busy this weekend, and unable to send any emails myself. Smile

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

well this looks promising.
Quote:
Thanks for you email to me
I want to sate that i will never decive you ,i have gone through a lot for your uncle Alfred ,just for hackers to come and collect the fund ,i know how Alfred got that money ,we have been chat for about a two months now ,so why can you believe me.
I want you to understand that i want Alfred to get the fund and By God grace i will do all it take to see that alfred get the fund.
Because of Alfred i am still in Nigeria, and i will be in Nigeria nd wait for your Western Union Money information and as soon as i get the information i will immediaely proceed to Niger to collect the fund from the bank,Alfred has given me the name of the bank Manager,who he said is Mr Mufin.
Please to assist your Uncle ,please try and help me ,i am very short of cash,and i will place my phone number below and you need to call me for follow up.
Please me to help your uncle.As soon you get my email,please kindly go the nearest western union shop and make the transfer to the information below .

I want to inform you that i have been ask by my official to come and resumenwork ,since Alfred is not ready to claim is lotto,but due to the love i have for him and how far we have gone ,i am still arround just to help him.So please make sure the information below is what you will use in making the payment ok,pleas dont mistake the information.
The information named person work for the British Embassy in Nigeria and they are the person taking care of me here ok.

I have to be in London by the next week end to make sure you make the payment by tomday or tomorrow ok.
Payment information below

Reciever name : Mike Itsede
Address : 12 lagos road,lagos.
Amount to send ": $2700 USD

Regards to you
Micheal williams

Quote:
Mr Michael
I may be a woman but i know when someone is trying to fool me. I do not think that photo is real and it does not say what i asked. I can smell the work of Mr Gomer.

the photo must say

"IHAVA LIDDLEWEHNER
I AM NOT MR GOMER"

you will take another and get back to me before i send any money.
Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As requested by Master, here's the photo M1chael attached to his email to Ih4va (above):

What a douche bag... it's a real photo of him but he's photochopped the sign in. Has he used this one on you guys before?

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a feeble effort from mugu Michaels.... Laughing

A clear fake, and probably the work of those dastardly dolla choppers.
It will have to be retaken or else the money is going to be sent to the wrong people..(again).... Laughing

SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There's still the love for Alf, that's the important thing. Don't ya just love the love? Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ihava responded yesterday

Quote:
Mr Michael
I may be a woman but i know when someone is trying to fool me. I do not think that photo is real and it does not say what i asked. I can smell the work of Mr Gomer.

the photo must say

"IHAVA LIDDLEWEHNER
I AM NOT MR GOMER"

you will take another and get back to me before i send any money.
Ihava

his reply this morning
Quote:
Compliment to you
Thanks for your response to my email.i want you to understand that you did not give me what to write on it ,I just did what i have to do,so please dont be angry .
I want you to understand that it holiday time now in Nigeria and i will not be able to put that picture up now to wednesday,On Thursday i will be sending you the picture ok.
So make the plan for the fund ready and dont give me stories again ,as soon you get the picture immediately send me the fund so i can proceed immediately to get the fund from the bank in Niger.Right now i am left with no money with me here in Nigeria ok
So for the mail,i we say again ok. By wednesday i will send you the picture of what you need ok.Replyme back now

Regards
Micheal

Clearly he is still well and truely hooked. this line just went slack for a little bit. I have asked Gomerpyle to give him a call as Ihava. as he has never heard from her by phone it should give him some hope.

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nigerian Independance Day is Wednesday, October 1st. It must be a long party weekend...
Gomer as Ihava? Shocked Great! Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 7:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

mr pyle had a little chat to michael

Quote:
I made the call just now and he is reluctant to come to the Cameroons even though I burst into tears. He wants money so I offered to go half way and meet him at the border - with quick use of Google I came up with Calabar - which I bet is some ungodly hell hole, but he is fixed on wanting money first.

He switched to wanting e-mail contact which probably means he is getting confused and suspicious, which is not surprising.

thankyou mr Pyle

I think this has made him even more confused.
at least he will stop pestering ihava for phone numbers.

Quote:
Compliment to you Ihave ,
Let me inform you boldly that i understand all said by you on phone and i will do as you have said ,but i can't come to meet you at the boarder,because i dont know were the boarder is ok,
And i will not like to take that risk,i have told you what to do dont fail me if real you love your brother Alfred as you have claim you do ,i gave you a payment information and that i am doing again
Let me also know if it was not you that call me ok
The payment information is below
Reciever Name : Mike Itsede
Dont tell me that you did not see it ok,
Micheal

a little slap for not following instructions
Quote:
Mr Michael
i do not like the way you are speaking to me.
Im still not sure if you really are Mr Michael.
send the new photo as i asked. only then will i send the money to you.
Ihava

You are dead MUMU!!!!
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey guys.

Been a bit busy, apologies.

Lad is still engaged in discussion with B3rnie. I sent him this today:

B3rnie wrote:
Dear Mr. W1lliams,

Further to my last email please be advised that I have secured the funds
necessary to remit to you your refund entitlement.

My bank manager is currently reviewing the most secure way possible to
send you the funds so that we do not have the same problems as last time
as I am very conscious of the fact that you have now been waiting too
long to receive this fund. I also don't wish to lose another US$10,500
as I am sure you can understand.

I thank you for your patience and I will send you the transfer slip as
soon as the transfer has been executed by my bank manager.

If you have any queries please let me know.

Best regards

Marv is making up a banking slip, for collection in person only.

I'll drop the good news on him when I get that back Wink

Mortar x10
pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@master @ Mr pyle

Nice to see that the credit crunch affects more than the US. Michae1's loans are coming due and the money is just out of reach. He has stopped wanting money for himself, just enough to pay his backers (well maybe a little for himself).

Ihava is real, flaky, rich and in Cameroon. Alf stowed his money in Niger. 5imba's dollar was chopped. The world is full of bad people you know.

What to do? What to do? stuck in Nigeria in the same polo shirt.
Laughing Laughing

Clearly he needs to take a little trip to clear his head. Smile

p.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 1:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I really cannot wait to see Mr Michaels' reaction when he realises that he needs to jump on the safari bus up to Niger..... Laughing

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 5:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't wait till he looks up at the Grand Mosque Pyramid in Agadez, and yells, "NOOOOOOO!!!!" Laughing Surely, a security picture of him standing in front of the mosque will be needed before the bank name. account, and address can be revealed. Wink

Safari Issac to Chad
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 11:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

happy independence day mr Michael

edit

It looks like michael wasnt as gullible as shorty. looks like he new mr pyle was a bloke. I am going to let him know it was the hacker Mr Gomer and not Ihava.This might give him a bit of energy if he knows Gomer is still on his tail
Quote:
Thanks for your email,Ihave some One called me claiming to be Ihave , I was so supprise inform me to met him up at the boarder,i want to know if that was you,
Ok i will send you the picture of me tomorrow morning by the Grace of God ok,please have you hear from Alfred ,let me know if any good news from him i will be so happy to hear that Alfred is ok.
As i said i will send the picture but make all plans of the fund ready ,i want to inform you that i am micheal williams and i will do as said by you ok.

Regards to you
Micheal Williams

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It appears that Michael wasn't fooled by my female impersonation. Strange - most Lads can't get enough.

At the request of Master I tried calling as Mr G0mer which is less of a strain on my vocal chords, and it seemed to annoy him and he cut me off.

http://www.hotshare.net/MrGomerVMrMichael.mp3

So I went back and warned him off stealing my job as he hadn't worked as much as I had on it. He mentioned how farhe had travelled and maybe now, if he thinks he has competition, he'll be more inclined to move.

http://www.hotshare.net/MrGomerVMrMichael_1.mp3

He doesn't like being insulted. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
He doesn't like being insulted. Very Happy

Thats odd, I would have thought that he would have grown accustomed to it by now... Very Happy

I like the suggestion of a security photo being taken on location before the vital bank details are released. Would he fly with that..???

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

by the sound of it mr gomer may have got him off his a$$. I will let him fester until tomorrow before ihava replys.

it might be time for Mr Muffin to make an appearance.
maybe a little "where are you when are you coming"

You are dead MUMU!!!!
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You could add that Mr G0mer has offered to pick her up in his Toyota Landcruiser, which sounds like a nice thing to do, and see what affect that has on him.

You could mention that he is offering to take Ihave to meet him, in view of the difficulties and problems with land travel.

If Michael won't travel what else can she do other than to accept this generous offer ?

The more I speak to Michael on the phone the more likely the bait will be busted, but now he is 'flesh and blood' to Michael, he is there to be used as a lever.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yes i think that was enough of a push to let him know mr gomer is onto him

You are dead MUMU!!!!
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Simba wrote:
I like the suggestion of a security photo being taken on location before the vital bank details are released. Would he fly with that..???

Hey, that's part of the security process. Proof that he is in town, and that it is Mr. Michael himself, and not the evil Mr. Gomer. Only then will Mr. Muffin release the details to him.

{Plus, it's one of my goals...to get a lad to stand in front of the Grand Mosque in Agadez. It's somewhat romantic and powerful, being in front of an ancient pyramid.} Laughing

Safari Issac to Chad
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic