SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Left money in a will scam is sidlining into a romance scam..

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

.... and I need some help with it as don't have the time to strike at the rich vein that is there to be mined on the romance side.

The story so far:
English Catholic Rev. contacts me saying the late great Edw@rd He@th left me money in a will.
"Wow" I said, I met him once as a sm@ll chi1d but I didn't realise 1 made that much of an impression 0n him.

Anyhow "I" am a USA Catholic/Anglican/Sikh/Hindu/Muslim cleric depending on my mood as I am replying to him. The latest reason for me not getting to WU is because I have a parishioner staying with me whose wife threw him out. This "wife" threw him out because he had been sending $1000's to his girlfriend in Russia, a girlfriend he has never seen but who he spends hours on my computer writing to.

Suddleny my lovely English C@tholic Rev. would like to know the email address of this foolish man so he can pray for him .... (I'll bet!)

So anyone want to take up the mantle? This guy is easy picking. He has read a 40 page theological thesis I plucked off the internet on schisms in the Anglican church, actually does read and respond to emails but before you get to thinking "awwww, he's niiiiice......." he encouraged me to steal the church collection on Sunday to raise the $400 to send to him via WU.

Any takers? PM me.

His latest email follows:

----- Original Message -----
To: <[email protected]>
Sent: Saturday, September 27, 2008 7:09 PM
Subject: D3ar Fri3nd God Wants You to Be Bl3ssed.

My dear friend Rev. **** *****,

Thank you for your understanding since this communication as you can see there is no much time on my side now I would want you to receive this fund before my travel for the programme next two weeks. I receive the speech you sent to me but I shall be responding to you as soon as am through with my preparation.

I will appreciate if you will send to me the names and the email address of the parishioner and the married man so that I can pray for them. Whatever one soar is what he shall reap.

I shall be sending his mails as soon as he gets to me.

Fr.Tom Gruff3rty.St.Jos3ph'sChurch.
134 West Str33t, Havant,
Hants PO9 1LP UK
Unit3dKingdom
Tell:+447035903318,
Email:[email protected].

Last edited by Peitha on Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tell him you're going in rehab for a few months, but you will email during the weekends, don't let this one slip away Wink

** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, why drop him or pass him on? Sounds like you have a fun lad. Very Happy

You don't have to spend masses of time emailing him. 5 minutes a day is plenty.

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ok....well...I am not too sure that I would do a good impersonation of a gullable man ...

.... being how as I am a forceful, bolchy, opinionated, cross-dressing, half-op'ed on transsexual and all that.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ I'm a 26 year old strapping 6 foot 5 inch American male*, and I've baited as a 18 year old Au Pair girl, a 50 year old hopelessly romantic woman, an elderly Indian businessman, a Lagos scammer boss, a 40 year old British Teacher, and a Business executive. That's the whole point of baiting. You pretend.

* I may be lying. I'm a baiter after all. Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mugatu wrote:
^^ I'm a 26 year old strapping 6 foot 5 inch American male*,

* I may be lying. I'm a baiter after all. Wink

Only 5 inches? I wouldn't use you as a doorstop love Wink
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And I am, at various times, a 52-year-old virgin, a widow or single woman of the same age (and name Shocked), a 42-year-old man who's either happily married or divorced as the bait dictates, a 55-year-old gay Bishop (male I think), and a 35-year-old Hollywood writer.

And the RL me is none of the above. Wink

I don't lie - I write romantic fiction. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have played many charactors and while doing so I have travelled the world from the comfort of my computer chair.

One person I have never played the part of is a 38 year old 6 foot 2 Aussie male, 115kgs and working in the construction industry.

Of course, that,s just going to be my next charactor and nothing at all like the real me....... or is it Wink

Peitha,
Give it a go, you have nothing to lose and it really doesn't need to take up much of your time, remember the number 2 rule after baiting safely is to waste more of their time than your own.

@Titania, you had best make sure your 52 year old virgin and 55 year old gay priest dont get together

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic