SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

KIlling lads email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
gotta fish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When you are done with a lad to you report him so that his email is killed. I am about tired with one and he is ticking me off and don't want to play. I think he has been worked before. I can't get a pic or even a phone call from him. He says to send the reciept of the money before he goes and checks it, and other than that leave him alone.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't you dare to do that, that's how I lost lots of lads, never assume that he puts his money on one horse alone, you could kill a ten month friendship, abort a safari and he gets a new one in 25 seconds flat and has his info stored on a memory stick or a dump email.

Edit: sorry but that's not very social and it has no use if you do it, just a minor bump in the road for him, but sometimes a huge bump in a bait.

Last edited by bill2 on Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:55 am; edited 2 times in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gotta fish. Very Happy

We don't recommend having lads email acounts closed at all. There are various reasons for this. They can very easily open more accounts so it really doesn't hurt them. We'd prefer they keep using the same accounts because over time it gets posted on anti scam sites, making it searchable for victims, and on the slight chance that law enforcement did ever investigate, there would be more evidence in an older box.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Never give up. When you're at a dead end, *poof* you just discovered a way to hack a "neighbor's" email and you have access to WU numbers she is sending to a man in the next town over. The town is only 200 miles away!

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Many times, if you tell the lad "OK, bye" and just leave it at that, he'll come back for more anyways. Wink
gotta fish
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Got ya, don't kill the lads.
Tsnerd
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The only valid reason not to kill run of the mill free mail lad accounts is that it is a waste of time.

Fakers: many, many, lots; an SSL and a couple of Resellers.
Mortar x 6
AH, AH, AH! Two little !
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Definitely don't kill the lads' addresses. You have a perfect opportunity to get the lad off script. Has he filled out his homeland security paperwork? Western Union won't let you send any money without it. Wink

Elite Baiter

Location: South East tip of Australia Down under, where a Dingo ate my Lads WU slip

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

try not to kill off his email addy, let somebody else have some fun with him, I hate bounces

Bank accounts sent to mysterious Alan = 477

Winner of Inspector Gadget 2009 fake checks contest, thanks IG
Winner of Inspector Gadget 2008 Bank account contest, thanks IG

"You are going to scam your passport page "
"CENTRAL BANK OF NIGER1A has scanned this email for viruses, vandals and malicious content."
"The Central Bank of Nigerian will put you in jail for life. You must return that money or you will face a brutal consequences."
"I KNOW U ARE JUST A TIME WASTER AND A BULL SHITTER."
"Hope you are not a joker because I don't waste my time and job on jokers"
"Time wasters are not authorized to contact us"
Closed lad accounts
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi gotta fish.

Just to add to what has already been said, the only things we kill here are fake phone lad addys and also fake bank websites.

If you want to kill things, either buy a shotgun Shocked or else get yourself to these forums...

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=45

http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=23

We kill these for reasons explained on the forums and also in the Eater University thread.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just over a fortnight ago two versions of this mail lobbed into each of two baiter accounts - I was baiting the same Lad with both of them:

Quote:
Hello
You are dealing with a scammer.
I have terminated his email account here.
[snip]
This is a standard scam where they get gullible people to send hundreds of dollars for bank fees, air travel, customs, you name it and they have a fee for it
Of course, they have nothing for you in return.
With these people, money only travels in one direction - from you to them
Stop now before you are defrauded.
Never respond to spam messages - even if it is something you want.
People lose tens of thousands of dollars in scams like this.
Don't you be one of them.

Both Lads were back with new addys within the day.

Incidentally - I addressed the warners thus:

Quote:
Hello there - just a note to say that I appreciate your concern, but I'm not going to send this scammer anything. I'm a scambaiter - see 419Eater and Scamorama (I'm in there somewhere).
You sent the same message to - that's me as well. Thanx for your time.
Regards,
and others

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic