SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any other gun nuts on here?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If I was a nut, this is the gun I'd use:

Very Happy

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Bill--yep, it's the law, here's an excerpt from this year's Annual Texas Hunting and Fishing Regulations Handbook

Quote:
Game animals and game birds may be hunted with any legal firearm, EXCEPT:
- white-tailed deer, mule deer, desert bighorn sheep, and pronghorn antelope may NOT be hunted with rimfire ammunition of any caliber.

@remmy--I agree, the smallest caliber I have ever used on deer was probably .270
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gun "nut" is a Yank term. Means gun enthusiast.

Where I live we have several different deer hunting seasons, one of which is pistol. It is much more of a challenge to hunt with pistol than with a long gun (rifle).

Also I would not use a .22 to deer hunt. Not enough stopping power. If you are going to hunt at least kill the game with one shot!

The pistol would be more like bow hunting you would have to be close enough to see the difference between a deer and a horse. As a horse owner that is important to me, especially since Mrs The Man rides a bay quarter horse.... easy to confuse with a deer from a distance through a scope. Time to remind her to wear her orange when riding in the fall/winter deer season.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lets see,I just counted and came up with 19 not counting deactivated display pieces,so I guess that makes me a "firearms enthusiast".Not a hunter,just a collector of mostly milsurps.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

While not a gun nut, I have had the chance to fire these weapons on a military firing range on a couple of occasions:

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, the OP has a hand cannon, portable artillery. That should stop a mac truck if the trigger is pulled while pointed at the engine block, let a lone killing deer. That is an impressive pice of kit.

I have a Glock 19, 9mm, a beat to sh*t stainless Ruger Mini 14, .223 (it goes bang when I pull the trigger, accurate to about 150 yards, a minute of pie plate rifle) and a 30 year old winchester pump 12 with a chaote side folder 9 rd magazine and a 22 inch barrel. I live in a country where gun permits are very scarce, and somehow I ended up with all of these, and they are all licensed.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@chevyk10darlin
Thanks for that site. I don't agree with trying to put a deer down with a .22, but sometimes it's all you have handy. I don't hunt, but when you find a deer badly tangled in barbwire you got to do what needs to be done. It will work with skunks and raccoons very well if you can place a head shot and that's just being patient enough. And of course gophers.
Our Butcher uses a .22-250 and that works fine with cattle on short distance. It's more where you hit it then the size of the bullet. My son in law uses a soft tipped bullet in a 9 mm Browning for deer hunting and aims for the body, when it hits bone you'll be busy forever trying to clean up the shrapnel and if it doesn't you're short a couple of pounds. Overkill for those who can't aim. Rolling Eyes
I don't really agree with hunting as I find lots of deer skeletons in spring, complete with the antlers, but left behind because they don't make a nice trophy. On the other hand, my veggie garden gets plundered by white tails every year and most of the production goes straight to them. They're doing so well that the 8 roes I had in the yard have more than doubled the herd this year, I might have to learn how to make deer jerky soon. Wink
The only time I go nuts with a gun is when someone with a loaded gun gets behind me Laughing

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bill:

Finding one in a fence and injured beyond repair is a different story. If all you have is your .22 well... you gotta do what you gotta do. Not pretty but better than leaving the deer to suffer.

I am not a hunter, but I am not against it. I only say do it humanely and eat what you kill (unless you are hunting vermin).

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Mortar x8
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm a firearms enthusiast myself, and I like collecting Ruger models that are no longer made. I also hunt, but haven't had much luck at it......not that that matters; I like being outdoors and in places reachable only via 4 wheel drive. The time zone where I live has plenty of outdoor recreation available. I'm thinking of taking up gold panning and rockhounding as well.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
Sgt.Sanchez
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have an old .303 Enfield (1908) I bought as a teenager for hunting deer.I was a lousy hunter I hated sitting on a deer stand in the rain or snow and when the weather was good I fell asleep a lot.I'm not into animal rights but I really did not enjoy killing animals.I still have the rifle though ,It looks good up on the wall.

full auto
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ghost: I was thinking about a 40 vs the 45. I've shot both. The 40 was a lot smoother IMO. Also shot a 9mm, which was smoother than the 40 on recoil but lacks the punch I would want for home defense (although the caliber would punch through less walls which is another thing I'm taking into account). Still debating though as home defense is the only reason I could see in owning a hand cannon (unless you go boar hunting in my parts). The Remmy Express works fine for defense, plus there's ammunition options if you're concerned about tearing holes through walls (bird or buck at close quarters tend to not go as far but still do the necessary).

My biggest draw back is I can't shoot a hand cannon worth beans because I've only shot them a few times in life. Rifles I'm good with, but hand guns, have to take my time with those things. Nothing a little practice at the firing range couldn't cure though. Very Happy
Harry Bawls
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not a gun "nut", but I am nutz. I prefer the good ol' American steel.

Now if I can just get a lad to show up on my front steps so I can sight it in....................

But really, I like that piece. S&W .357 Mag. I like the wad cutter bullets. I also have two 50 cal black powder pistols that I made from a kits, and a 1856 Navy 44 cal revolver that is awesome to shoot. I also have a 50 cal black powder rifle that I will put up against any iron sight rifle for accuracy.
CowboyBuck
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I recently turned in an old 22 rifle and 410 shotgun to the
police department of the California city where I live.
Both were cheap models from the 1960's, a Marlin and Hawthorne.

I just didn't want them around in case kids came over.
I had not used them for maybe 30 years.

Turning in weapons to a police department for destruction
is a complicated process and it took one hour to get done.

The policeman had to accept the weapons, run some checks on them,
and give me a receipt.

United States United Nations
Ireland United Kingdom Switzerland Germany Netherlands France Italy Spain Ukraine
South Africa Nigeria Ghana Australia Japan China Malaysia
Argentina Columbia Panama
Right now I am getting pissed with your responses
And still you later claimed there are snakes on the road to the Western Union
Please for the sake of humanity help Mr. Felix and I to get this money
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ghost wrote:
I have a few handguns to speak of including a Glock 21

I also have a Model 21, and is my baby, but my favorite gun is this old Winchester Model 67A*.

*That is not an actual picture of it as my camera batteries were dead, and for the love of God I would not have red/orange carpet in my house. Wink

Edit: Only collectors will care about this...my 67A also has a set of Lyman peep sights on it, and the whole package is about 90%.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Taurus PT99. Colt Trooper III in .357. Smith and Wesson .40SVE. Bersa .32 (the bosses concealed carry pistol), unnamed 20 gauge pump shotgun that's been in the family forever, Savage .270 bolt action (my deer gun) and an Yugo SKS. All clean, fired regularly and accurate as far as I'll ever need them to shoot.

And my next is a Taurus PT1911, cause us old military types just HAVE to own a .45...

" I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer."
Mr. Richard Omoh

スコットはASSHAT である
I'm not really a Doctor, I just play one on 419Eater
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

full auto wrote:
Also shot a 9mm, which was smoother than the 40 on recoil but lacks the punch I would want for home defense (although the caliber would punch through less walls which is another thing I'm taking into account). Still debating though as home defense is the only reason I could see in owning a hand cannon (unless you go boar hunting in my parts).

There are plenty of rounds for 9mm and 40 and 45 designed for home defense that will not punch through a wall. Federal makes a round called Hydra Shok just for this. It is a hollow point round, but the hollow point is filled with little balls (like shot) and even the 9mm round is designed to have enormous stopping power but not punch through a wall.

As for aiming, if you are going to use it for home defense get a laser sight Smile

Mortar x8
Glow Blue
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That is one problem I will never have.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have: Very Happy

3) 12 gauge shotguns
3) 22 rifles
1) 30:06 rifle

Lovey told me what they were. Razz

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

love shooting.
i`m a real big shotgun enthusiast. like rifles too, i`ve been to a range. (i never got the point of firing .308win at 25meters.)

all the other ranges .223 are barely aloud.

shotguns are way more fun for me. i`ve a merkel on order. and a miroku. because i px`ed my beretta. !!
edit,
i think there are some harsh judgement here. with a scoped up pistol. it should be able to drop deer at 50yards.

even bricks like the .454 causull(sp)

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
Doodle Bug
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do Air Guns count ?
That’s all us Brits can have unless you are a Criminal
Confused

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There are some nasty airguns around too, I have a Sheridan Blue Streak that shoots very nice through 3/4 inch plywood if your arms are strong enough to pump it up to full force 18x Smile
And a Tempest Webley that's very nice for target practice without the noise.
Hey nuts are nuts and the force doesn't really matter. Laughing

Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Hey nuts are nuts and the force doesn't really matter

It’s not what you got but how you use it, backed up with a world war one bayonet for home defence Wink

Who is this person Mickey Mouse???
trying to dercieve hoorable men like me. You are stupid man ok.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doodle Bug wrote:
Do Air Guns count ?
That’s all us Brits can have unless you are a Criminal
Confused

Oh contraire.

This Brit looks happy with his little shooter. And he's not a criminal. Laughing

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@DB-you can also have nicer deactivated weapons than we can have,not that it's much comfort I'm sure.Our laws for deactivation specify chopping the receiver up with at least 3 torch cuts.I have a display Bren LMG,and a display Sten Smg.No matter how you do it,those cuts really look like crap.I do have to admit the Bren looks great,even with the torch cuts in it.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not a gun nut by a stretch, but I know how to shoot and grew up in a hunting family (although I never really picked it up).

The Benelli M4, just in case the dogs are too lazy. Wink

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic