SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Educating a lad [TIT OFFER IS NOW @ YOUR DooR STEP!]

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 4:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I sent a sad letter to poor little Mcgrey Donald.
I'm not going to contact the new lawyer. Lets see how long it takes for him to contact me!

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is without a doubt the weirdest start to a bait I have ever experienced. If this is a script, it's awesome.

My response to the latest tale of woe:

Quote:
I'm speechless. Okay Barrister #2, how's it going? Are you going to get knocked off too? Anyway, I'm trying to help out the hapless McGrey, and apparently a lawyer of the non-deceased sort is required - no idea why, that's never been an impediment to the rest of your profession. So do try to make it at least as long as it takes to tell me what the hell is going on.

Edit: the message was immediately rejected by the domain. Maybe poor didn't even make it that far...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
Kelpex
Master Baiter

Location: Riding my Kangaroo to work (now with a Koala backpack!)...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Someone's been consuming too much cash...

Quote:
Dear David,

His Death was a very big shock to me, the police reported that a letter was left beside his car seat written "He think he can eat our Money and go free with IT," and his wife said that his husband complains that he received a phone call asking he why him and him assistants ate his money ,according to the wife she said that her husband told her that he has no assistance,it is only that some strange elements has trapped into his Internet asses code hijacking his office works and duties.

When he was alive he mailed me too and launch a complain that someone is assess him e-mail box and he don't even know who the person and that same person has ask you to pay him some money which according you made the payment hoping that the you're paying to is his assistance. well that is how i see it.
Please do see that you co-operate with Barrister Elliot Martin.

Kind Regards
McGR3Y D0N@LD

-"You will be saved if only can keep this transaction secret"
-"I am much encourage by your great efforts to make this transaction successful"
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes I got the sympathy message about how his barrister had met with an untimely demise, then in the same breath I managed to get this little saga, of compassion from the lad.

Quote:
Dear Allison Pacca,

Thanks too,for your words and, I understand your passionate feeling about me and, to be candid I will not fall to tell you more OR anything about myself ,because for one to stand as a Next of Kin for someone,
I belief that any person who wants to stand as Next of Kin to someone will at lest have an accurate knowledge about the very person He/She is standing on behalf of,against any questioning.

I am McGrey Donald,the only male child of Mr,Erick. F. Donald,who is now late.
Am half Australian and half Bermuda, my Father when alive has his Oil marchant business across the sholes of West Africa,South Africa,Saudi Arabia and Venezuela.
He is the Chief Executive officer of DONNAUS OIL FIRM, that specialized on Drilling of oil walls,maintenance of oil pipelines and oil walls, it's operation are mainly carried out within the Niger Delta region of West Africa and,am residing with him in Africa.

Why am at Bermuda? My mother Mrs,Grace .N. Donald comes from Bermuda and I went in search of her and my two sisters Jenifer and Lucie with my father's friend Mr.Jaff Martins, with hope of bring the two families together, before I received the shocking news of my father, then I have to contact my father lawyer on what to do to recovery my father money and all he has in Africa, He then advice me to look for some capable and trust Worthy that will stand as a Next of Kin on my behalf the recovery all that I asked since am a teenager.
That was why I contact you to stand as such for me.

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald.

As for being passionate about his welfare, I would like to think I was passionate about a new sort of Meat Pie, or a motor car.
Notice how he repeats himself over the Next of kin bit.

Still it's a good bit of background should anyone want to ask a leading question about the Lad's family, be they alive and kicking, or as he colourfully describes his Daddy, as "late" . And there's weeks of material there for e-mails, should anyone wish to elaberate on the subject of his "lost" but soon to be found family. The next thing , he will ask me for his Bus fare to Bermuda. And how can I refuse him in his hour of need..

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 6:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

new lawyer is already asking for money.

i couldnt help but ask this

Quote:
attn info-idiot
We had a ninja problem on our planet. they have now taken over most of it but for a small group of freedom fighters who dare to hang on against these powerful foe. they are deadly and should not be taken lightly.

tell me are they sand ninjas? or some other type?

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 9:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, I have not heard anything from him, so I shot him off an email, and I got the Barrister was shot dead, and then I sent him an email and he said he will get to my forms and picture soon, well, he is wearing my patience thin so i just sent this off to him:

Quote:
Dear McGrey,

Are you just playing around with the ninja's or what? I have been waiting for days for this form and picture from you, and you send me two days ago that you will do it. Well, when are you? Maybe Mr. Gomer was right about you. Mr. Gomer said he was your boss and business partner and that I shouldn't trust for you to take things too seriously and I should just send the money to him so he could get you out of the Bermuda Triangle, but I told Mr. Gomer that you were serious and to give you some slack as you had just got hit by a car, and your Barrister had just gotten shot. When I asked Mr. Gomer to fill out the forms and send me the picture he did right away. I actually had to delay my trip until Friday the 26th of September, so I expect the forms AND the picture to be in my email the next time you write. I want to give you your $875.00 to get you out of the Triangle and away from the ninja's but you are making things difficult.

Regards,
Dick Hanjob

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I today wrote to the lad, and asked him, why he was farting around, and did he think it might be time to get his act together.

I also inquired about his barrister's demise.. And guess what,, It was Mr Gomer, jumping in and out of his mail box.. It turns out he shot the legal eagle, and cannot be found..

Here's the drum..

Quote:
Dear Allison Pacca ,
Plesae bear with my new lawyer in case you didn't get the e-mail correctly during typing it, the
e-mail ID is [ info_elliots @ yahoo.com] his name is Elliot Martins and will ask him to contact you as soon as possible.

According to report the police said that it is Mr. Gomer, and he is the only person that is on the wanted list of the police of shot my lawyer,and according to the police he is no were to be found. He Mr. Gomer, is a criminal and a fraud star that hijack into peoples e-mail box.what he does is that immediately he hijacks into your mail box he will be mailing person from your box telling them that he is you boss.And a day before my lawyer was shot he mail me a said to me that some with a name Mr. Gomer invaded into his mail and has been asking all his clients to be paying him that he Mr. Gomer is his assistance and other stories of also claiming that he is my boss too.

So it would seems the lad's come down in the world , and no longer has a barrister, and has been reduced to using a lowly Lawyer.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@weareborg - I received the same email from him.
I can't believe he still expects me to contact his new lawyer.
I don't understand why the new lawyer isn't contacting me. Wink

Mr G0mer is one bad dude. Shocked

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He will contact you in the fullness of time, "Scarlett"

I myself have found myself in recept of a communication. Sorry about that, But when talking to idiots, it helps to act in the same way as they do.

Anyway, lets see if he bothers to reply to you with the same bag of jumbled words.

Quote:
BRADFORD LAW CHAMBERS
& SOLICITORS,
BERMUDA..

Dear Allison Pacca,

McGrey Donald, mailed me and tells me how you has made up our mind to stand for him as his Next Of Kin, according to McGrey Donald on him mail he said" Allison Pacca [Mrs] has mail you and you have not reply back to her ,why? please contact her immediately" in reply I said Okay will do that but mind I have not gotten an mail from!
You are welcome,am Barrister Elliot Martins,
Are you ready to work with me to actualize McGrey Donald Money, and am sure by now McGrey Donald has finished you with a brief history of his Family History.

Regards
Barrister Elliot Martins

As you can see, he has elevated himself from Lawyer back up to Barrister.

So not to be outdone I replied in the following way,

Quote:
BRADFORD LAW CHAMBERS
& SOLICITORS,
BERMUDA..
Att, Mr Elliot Martins, Barrister

Dear sir, Thank you for your short note, By way of introducing yourself, to my-self. Are you informing me that you are indeed representing McGrey Donald, or are you saying that you are in fact representing his late fathers estate, By way of ipso-facto. Or to make it clearer. Are you informing me that you are in fact the executer of his late fathers estate and Will. As it remains total unclear, what your purpose is in this unfortunate episode.

In short Sir, would you please identify yourself, by way of a Bar certificate of authenticity, Together with your complete address and phone contact numbers, should I wish to speak to you directly. As I was unable to locate your business address in the Bermuda directory

Thanking you in this regard,

I remain as always.
Your sincerely Allison Pacca (mrs)

And if nothing else comes out of this at least I have learned to spell Barrister

Resistance is futile

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Chairman,
Pls read this mail then tell me what to do on it,for the barrister's mail it is a new e-mail I opend because of Gomer and his problems,

This is the MAIL

"BRADFORD LAW CHAMBERS
& SOLICITORS,
BERMUDA..

Dear sir, Thank you for your short note, By way of introducing yourself, to my-self. Are you informing me that you are indeed representing McGrey Donald, or are you saying that you are in fact representing his late fathers estate, By way of ip-so-facto. Or to make it clearer. Are you informing me that you are in fact the executer of his late fathers estate and Will. As it remains total unclear, what your purpose is in this unfortunate episode.

In short Sir, would you please identify yourself, by way of a Bar certificate of authenticity, Together with your complete address and phone contact numbers, should I wish to speak to you directly. As I was unable to locate your business address in the Bermuda directory "

Ramain Bless
Michael

I wonder who could have sent him that? Rolling Eyes
Well, I could try and encourage him to do something daft for you. Want any particular trophy?

Oh, and he got in touch with Mr. Barry
Quote:
Dear Barry,

First you're welcome,so to speak I again thank you for your good recommendation of my brilliant English, any way I do not study at the University with Late Terry rather what you should understand is this as legal advices/Barrister as to say our English sound similar because it is a noble profession that we practices, okay,
Well on McGrey Family history .I will direct him to tell you more on about because he is the one to tell you that.
Yes Mr,Gomer is the said culprit the was accused by the police as the killer of Terry,and on the corruption you are talking about in Bermuda, are been carried out by foreigners like Mr,Gomer he too is a foreigner.And you killing is just some thing that has characterized the West World.

For the death Certificate ? Please know that I cannot obtain the death certificate without paying a bribe of $250.

Regards
Barrister Elliot Martins

I wonder where Mr. Gomer is from..
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I haven't had a reply yet, No doubt it will be the same as your's .

As for this little "pearl of wisdom"

Quote:

For the death Certificate ? Please know that I cannot obtain the death certificate without paying a bribe of $250.

Tell him, you have contacted the British High Commission, in Bermuda, and they have told you they will supply a fully indorsed, with a full set of Whistles and Bells accredited Death cert, Completely free of charge. IF you can supply the date, place and time of death of the emanate barrister Terry Wales. [requiem EX-partii, anno-Domini, requiem rootability, non-A.]

As you fully understand that as he is authorised to supply a death certificate, he must there fore have all the relevant details of the good, kind Terry Wales passing, at the hands of the evil Mr Gomer

And throw in a few "notwithstandings" legal people like him, like that.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Have just received a e-mail from dear Mcgrey Donald's so called barrester, he writes

Quote:
RE: McGrey Donald's Lawyer!‏
Sent: Thursday, 25 September 2008 8:51:13 PM

Dear Allison Pacca ,

I have gone through your mail ,what you demand is okay but one thing you I would like you to know is that your terminolligy doesn't apply in Bermuda,you need to explain it in leymans terms. Okay

Regards
Barrister Elliot Martins

I simply asked for the following,,,

Quote:
BRADFORD LAW CHAMBERS
& SOLICITORS,
BERMUDA..

Dear sir, Thank you for your short note, By way of introducing yourself, to my-self. Are you informing me that you are indeed representing McGrey Donald, or are you saying that you are in fact representing his late fathers estate, By way of ip-so-facto. Or to make it clearer. Are you informing me that you are in fact the executer of his late fathers estate and Will. As it remains total unclear, what your purpose is in this unfortunate episode.

In short Sir, would you please identify yourself, by way of a Bar Certificate of Authenticity, Together with your complete address and phone contact numbers, should I wish to speak to you directly. As I was unable to locate your business address in the Bermuda directory

Thanking you in this regard,

I remain as always.
Your sincerely Allison Pacca (mrs)

I think it might just be time to kick some arse, firstly his so-called legal Law Chambers does not appear on the Burmuda Bar Council, and he or the esteemed Bradford, or Bradrford, depending on how you want to spell it, are not listed as members of the Burmuda Bar Association, http://www.bermudabar.org/practicing_members_list.html

Which is hardly surprising considering non off-um are in Burmuda in the first place. BUT we don't know that, Do WE.
As for my terminology not applying in Burmuda, that's not really any surprise, as I make it up, as I go.

But I will explain to him that 90% of the Bermuda Bar Council members have English Law Diploma's, and ask where he obtained his credentials, Then go on about British Justice, Magna Carta, and the price of fish.

I'll post a copy of the reply, when I dream something up..

I also want to know why there not listed with the Bar Council in Bermuda. After all I'm only considering his clients welfare, and this person could be an imposter. and we can't have that, can we. And where exactly are there chambers, as there not listed in the Bermuda Phone book.
Then I'll write to dear McGrey Donald, and tell him is barrister is unquified, and probably is a plant for Mr Gomer.

Resistance is futile

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
He keeps asking me for replies for your email, at this rate you'll be baiting me.
scamhaiter
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm brand new to all of this, but this bait is great. I love the idea of working from the inside. Hysterical.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I guess McGrey is feeling a bit paranoid. I received these two emails from him today:

Quote:
Dear M@dison,
This is my new e-mail ID I no longer feel comfortable with again because am noticing some funny things in my mail and it is smelling G0MER, I belief in taking precaution rether than been a victim of circumstances.
My New e-mail ID is [ mcgreydonald @ yahoo.com ] and from now on wares I no longer use I 'll start mailing you immediately you finish read this mail [mcgreyd @ yahoo.com ]
Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Quote:
Dear M@dison,
I thank you for your understanding for standing strongly behind me, as I said in my last mail I sent to with my formal e-mail that 'll start mailing you immediately you finish read the mail I sent to you.
Bear with me am doing, so that I 'ill not fall into the hands of all these bad men of the wicked world.
Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

paranoid is an understatement.

Quote:
This is my new e-mail ID I no longer feel comfortable with it again ,because am noticing some funny things in my mail and it is smelling GOMERi would really like to know what that smells like, I belief in taking precaution rether than been a victim of circumstances.

oh and who is baiting him as Hiro. becasue i received this mail twice and one is yours

You are dead MUMU!!!!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr Wang wrote:
^^^
He keeps asking me for replies for your email, at this rate you'll be baiting me.

Well I,m sorry but I can't marry you, I,m promised to another wanker by the name of Don Johnson, who floats on my every word. check out the Love /dating forum, Another dirtbag targeting disabled women thread..

So don't do anything silly, like jumping out of a basment window.
Now promise me..

Resistance is futile

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

spelling has gone past the gutter and into the sewer.

the lawyer has also changed his addy slightly.
Quote:
Daer Lucy Pinde,

Always be care about Mr,Gomer i just mail McGrey and infom him on how the murdrer of his lawyer Terry Wales, has now ask you uselee questions.

Plesea remember to mail McGREY DONALD on his new e-mail [ mcgreydonald@ yahoo.com ] I belief everything will be alright Okay.

Regards
Barrister Elliot Martins

I also suspect that someone here has been putting fancy words into his mouth.
he told me i had to "assimilate" his information. the borg may have him now Smile

You are dead MUMU!!!!
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

assimilation is final, duckie

I've just heard from Mcgrey Donald, 'twice in the one day" and will be replying to him shortly.
Below is the double handed "slap" to his so called barrister, I'm convinced he's a plant for the evil Mr Gomer, and has been planted there to derail my forthcoming legacy from Mcgrey Donalds daddy.

Quote:
BRADFORD LAW CHAMBERS
& SOLICITORS,
BERMUDA..

Dear sir.
I find your last communication somewhat disturbing, as I simply asked for your qualifications and who you where representing in the matter of McGrey Donald V Erick. F. Donald

Notwithstanding I find it incomprehensible that you consider Bermuda outside the British legal system,As it is still a Britsh Crown colony, and protectorate, and then request from me , that I corrisispond with you in layman's terms. I find that highly inflammatory, considering your profession..

I simply requested from you a copy of your diploma, where you trained, what your legal qualifications where, and who you where representing in this matter. Is it any wonder poor McGrey Donald, has changed his e-mail address and is becoming more and more paranoid , day by day.
The poor boy does not know which way to turn.

I also have another few questions for you sir, and as you bought up the subject of the Bermuda legal system , now might be an opportune time to discuss these matters.

Why is it your not listed with the Bermuda bar council, nor is your head of chambers one "Bradford"
Also your law chambers are also unlisted in the local Bermuda phone book, and are in fact non-existent. non-compus-mentus. equerries non-A. It's also a well known fact that Bermuda bar council members nearly all trained under the British legal system and also passed there bar exams in the British legal system. So why did you state clearly , that the argument did not apply to the Bermuda legal system.
I am beginning to wonder if you are in fact a barrister, and have notified the Bermuda bar council of my findings and concerns in this matter.
I am under the impression you are in fact a plant for Mr Gomer, put in place to de-rail the very case your supposedly representing, namely McGrey Donald late father, and his wishes for me to become his next of kin. In fact Sir , it is a clear case of curlusisn, of the worst kind. Is it any wonder the boy is about to have a nerves breakdown, And I fully intend to write to him and publish my concerns for your capability to represent him in this matter

Thanking you for your time,,
I remain without prejudice
Sincerely Yours Allison Pacca [mrs]

Lets see what they make of that...

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OK Ladies break out the Tissues,

This today to dearist scumbag Mcgrey Donald.

Quote:

Dearest little Mcgray,
Thank you for your e-mail,, You poor, poor boy my heart goes out to you, in your time of need, Be assured I will use your new address, for any communication between the two of us..
I am very worried about your state of mind and hope you are looking after yourself, and there's really no need to call me Allison Pacca, Simply Allison will do, or Ally, as we are becoming closer and closer, in friendship.

I have today written to your barrister, and am becoming more and more concerned about his competence to act on your behalf in this matter. I have also questioned his credentials , as he is not listed on the Bermuda Bar councils membership list, and his chambers are not listed in the Bermuda phone book.

[/i] I'm getting bloody sick & tired writing Bermuda

This is of great concern, as I feel that all this trouble only started when he came on the scene, and am even considering the fact he might in fact be a plant for Mr Gomer, or may even be Mr Gomer, and is simply taking advantage of a poor boys vulnerability and naivety in this matter you find yourself entrenched in.

But you do know that if you really need any advice I am only an e-mail away, and you can consider youself a lost nephew, and I a long lost Aunty.

So keep smiling little McGrey ,

love Allison..

he wrote with much feeling

Dear Allison Pacca,

This is my new e-mail ID I no longer feel comfortable with again because am noticing some funny things in my mail and it is smelling GOMER, I belief in taking precaution rether than been a victim of circumstances.
My New e-mail ID is [ mcgreydonald @ yahoo.com ] and from now on wares I no longer use I 'll start mailing you immediately you finish read this mail [mcgreyd @ yahoo.com ]

Kind Regards
McGrey Donald

Resistance is futile

Mr Wang
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Master wrote:
oh and who is baiting him as Hiro. becasue i received this mail twice and one is yours

That would be me.
I got this from the wonderful barrister.
Quote:
plesae bear with me in writting you name as "Rakot" it's the name of my classmate teacher in school

Eejit.
grlnxtdr681
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 7:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have not heard from Mcg4ey since asking for those forms to be filled out and the picture. It's been about a week since I have heard from him......... Crying or Very sad

-Go to hell fake pastor - Ama400
-AM RIDING A GOAT AROUND TOWN AND THE GOAT FALL ME DOWN AND HIT ME ON MY HEAD AND I CANT REMEMBER ANYTHING AGAIN AND CAN YOU TELL ME THAT IS IT POSSIBLE FOR ME TO BE RIDING A GOAT AROUND THE CITY - Gold Dust Lad

Safari =Ghana to Benin complete
Safari(group effort) = 0y3nk4 Ch1d1nm4 Lasgos to Cotonou:
Closed lad accounts x 8...so far
Mortar x4 pony <--Thx Lotta United Kingdom
Tattoo - Dung4 & J0hn
SomersetC
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

grlnxtdr681 wrote:
I have not heard from Mcg4ey since asking for those forms to be filled out and the picture. It's been about a week since I have heard from him......... Crying or Very sad

May've got carpal tunnel from filling 'em out, and has to rest up before logging on a computer again. Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hang in there, I waited for about a week for a reply, and I,m his aunty

Resistance is futile

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry all
he may be out getting me a pic of himself with the the standard sign
which says

"I AM NOT MR GOMER"

You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic