SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Music 2 My Ears - Wickedest Evil Safari

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Poll :: Fate of Famous- What to do?

Send all the pics, to everyone.
74%
 74%  [ 80 ]
Send the pics to Famous and his dad ONLY.
3%
 3%  [ 4 ]
Don't send the pics to his mom, but everyone else.
19%
 19%  [ 21 ]
Other (please post)
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 108

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This might be a better forum for you:

http://www.teddybearandfriends.com

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
vpmanchester
Phone Credit Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^^ clapping clapping clapping

** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
This might be a better forum for you:

http://www.teddybearandfriends.com

Exploiting innocent teddy bears. How barbaric.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There's a surprise, it's amazing to think that someone out there actually likes the Prof. Wink

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg

Last edited by Reaper on Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love him!

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. So and So wrote:
Is there an emoticon for having officially lost all faith in humanity?

Yes, we have got one of those, let me see if I can find it, oh yes, here it is below:

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, lotta. Smile

No doubt that you expressing your love for me is only the first in what will be a LONG line of ladies stopping by to let me know they feel the same thing.

Reaper, you should hang out for a bit. There is bound to be some women coming by that have young kids. Never know, could get lucky.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
BobCat
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Losing faith in humanity?

http://www.onehorseshy.com/society/losing_faith_in_humanity?p=onehorseshy.82164010

" I THINK WE HAVE TO PUT END TO THIS GAME,AND REASON WHY I SAID THIS IS BECAUSE I CAN NOT CONTINUE WITH GOING TO WESTERN UNION" Dr Bens0n
"DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT TAKE TO GET A MAGA IS NOT EASY MAN, IF YOU KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE CAUSE ME FOR TWO WEEKS NOW I CAN PAY MY HOUSE RENT THEY ARE ABOUT TO SEND MY FAMILY OUT OF THE HOUSE WE LIVE" Dr @d3kun13 Bens0n
"I THOUGHT I HAVE DONE EVERYTHING YOU WANTED WHY ARE YOU STRESSING US OUT." - Mu$@ H0us3

Closed lad accounts x 24 United Kingdom x1 Cellphone x2
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:49 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Reaper wrote:
There's a surprise, it's amazing to think that someone out there actually likes the Prof. Wink

Are you referring to me? I don't remember ever saying that I liked the Prof. Though clearly, he adores me.
LadAssassin
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Is there an emoticon for, "you are an attention seeking internet troll, now go play in the street"?

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Attention seeking internet troll? Nah. It took jojo and I like a week to finally get the Mrs. to sign up here. Naturally, with anyone that spends even a little bit of time near us, there will be a little bit of drama.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 12:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just wish I could get mine into baiting.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Worf
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:
Many will be happy to know that we touched base with the Miracle Network today. You'll have to excuse the beginning, the first four or five minutes is Prof and me rambling about stupid stuff, much of which is incoherent. While we sound like complete stoners, I can assure you that we are not.

Click here to watch Miracle-Network-After-3-months

Click here to watch Miracle-Network-after-3-months-PART-Deux

They have been stredded in Ndjamena now for 86 days.

EDIT: We were going to call Adamu, but we didn't get around to it. We are still working the interview angle. He had one set up yesterday, but I didn't send another readnotify after he read the first one that morning. Sad I don't suspect that he went on his interview.

Wonderful Laughing

"Well, we actually did forget a little bit . . . but it was just for a little while."

Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to Ziguinchor
Safari = Rev. Michael Jeans - Dakar to St. Louis, Senegal (co-bait with OxygenDeprived)
Safari = Mattar - Abidjan, Ivory Coast to Accra, Ghana
Safari = Stanley, co-bait with VDJ, Gadget and Jayhawk - Aba to Benin City
United Kingdom Closed lad accounts
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Have Miracle and Andrew been reading any of their emails? We had them declared dead, and used the money to build a new bowling alley in the church basement.

Silly lads. You can't send money to people that are legally dead.

edit - the next time you talk to him you need to thank him for the beautiful smurf that he sent you. Very Happy

I'm sure that Secretary Bambi Woods could arrange to send the lads some money, if only they weren't dead.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Seems to me that after 3 months things have settled into a daily routine for them. Not hearing that same urgency from the initial days. Almost like they have resigned to their fate of being stredded for life.

Sounded like from time to time they were seeing the humor and laughing at the questions being asked. Obviously the Dover and [forget which other character was being played] were gleeful to find the Miracle network still alive! Razz

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

wonder if they could travel further north to meet up with a representative of the church to be declared undead so they can collect their payment

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ LOL

I have been following this thread ever since I joined in April, but have just been too lazy to post til now. GJ for letting this go on for so long! Oh yeah, and I fully support sending the homo pics to Famous's entire family.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Prof - You got Mrs. So and So to join, simply to make her jealous of all your lady fans.

@Mrs. So and So - Watch out for lotta! She really means it!
She might just steal him away, if your're not careful.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Mrs. So and So
** ACCOUNT CLOSED **

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Lady fans?

I am primarily jealous of his Lady parts. There's a lot about him you don't know.

Last edited by Mrs. So and So on Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
chugger
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went for the first option. Famous might not be the biggest scumbag around (not for want of trying im sure) but he is still a scumbag, send the pictures to everyone, f*** him
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You guys, I have not been back in to look at this for a while. I am completely amazed these guys are still alive. That gives me a feeling of contentment. Amazing work!

As for pics, send them to everyone. With any luck Famous will b stoned in the street.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Master of the Ood
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
edit - the next time you talk to him you need to thank him for the beautiful smurf that he sent you. Very Happy

I can't wait to hear that conversation! Dover going on and on about how he was at the brink of death, and then he got their smurfs and they gave new meaning to his life, some sort of hope to cling to. And once he recovered, he had to fly back to the states immediately to share his revelation with the rest of the church members. If only they had bought smurfs themselves and delivered them in person, he could've given them their money and they could be home, spreading the word of the TWAT and the power of the smurf to all their friends.

Regarding Famous, I actually kind of doubt it will ruin his life. I think there will definitely be some humiliation involved, but ultimately I think his family is going to believe his story over a few images that were e-mailed from some random person. Granted, he's going to have a lot of explaining to do for why he and his buddy were willing to get naked together and take pictures of themselves, but I think they'll by his story. The bigger impact in my mind will be that his family and friends will see what kind of repercussions can come from scamming. Maybe it's wishful thinking on my part, but I actually kinda think that this could get some of the lads to think twice before they scam again.

Like I said, it's probably just wishful thinking....
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ood,

I think you are right about the wishful thinking.

As for how much it will impact Famous -- I think it depends on how far outside his family the pics go.

Families tends to close rank regardless of how bad a thing someone did. Gay can split families apart but usually only if the person wants be open about it in the family.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just think regardless of how far outside it goes, these pictures really aren't enough to convince people he's gay. If I were to randomly get an e-mail tomorrow that had some pictures of some guys I know standing nude next to each other with those magazine covers, my initial reaction would be confusion and bewilderment. But I'd most likely say something about it (thinking they were photoshopped, and wondering why someone would do that to them). They'd then explain that the pictures were taken in some nefarious scheme to get some 15 year old chick from across the globe to come over here so they could A) have their way with her or B) ransom her for lots of money since all they do all day is scam people out of money. Based upon those explanations, I'd be surprised they were willing to go so far for their scam/sex, but I'd most likely beleive that they weren't gay. If they were, and truly had posed for magazines like that, then why would they now be trying to stay in the closet. Posing for a gay magazine isn't how I imagine a closeted homosexual to behave.

Don't get me wrong though. I'm not in any way saying don't send the pics. I say send them to each and every e-mail address he gave you. I'm just saying I don't think he's going to get lynched or have his entire life defined by the pictures... sort of a defense against those who think that sending out the pictures is going too far.
callum
Director of Press Relations

Location: On the run from the asylum and this seems like a good place to hide. Blend right in...

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
He'll be humiliated, sure, but it seems unlikely to me that his own mother and father will feel a sudden urgency to stone him to death.
They are also unlikely to use a rusty pair of scissors to remove the, erm, possble cause for stigma, which I find even more heartbreaking.

x 2 teeny part of a large effort Mortar x29 Nurse Nastys Audi TT x5
Trolling is usually symptomatic of bad character, mental problems or ugliness - RIP Jock_2009
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic