SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Shorty - goes pervy - my bad influence ?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not yet Jayhawk - but he will. Very Happy

the trouble is that he overuses the one thing he has least of - intelligence

His reply to Ludmi||a's Popz

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Thanks for your prompt reply. I really supported the idea but Sir, why didn't make this people see me first.
So i can put them through what they need to do. Mind you, you must fly to lagos with them to meet with me.
Then, i will tell you how you need all you need to do.

Official Permission must be taken first from the Federal Government Of Nigeria. So the best way is to see at the Airport on your Arrival in Lagos. Then, we move to your country's Embassy here to lodge the complain, so from ther they will know how they will get the Fedeal Government informed about all thse messes and High Police Official will be on their support with your men from the Soviet.

Furthermore, we shouldn't be talking about Marriage now because the most import issue is to get Ludmilla saved from the Criminals!

So get back to me asap,

Warmest Regards,

Peter.

It does appear that Shorty wants to head a force of Speznatz (using the Speznatz was my idea) in Napoleon-like fashion, but he wants to go through all the proper procedures.

I need to get Shorty t understand that these personnel will be accredited diplomats, but acting without the knowledge of permission of the Nigerian government.

Shorty has a meticulous bureaucratic mind, but one that is pliable, so I just need to give him some silly reasons and he'll do as he's told.

I'll subliminally point out to him that he won't be risking arrest this time, and that'll be very reassuring to him I'm certain. I'll try to finish off the rest of his chickens - NO !!!!! I didn't say that, All chickens die some time. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer if you keep this up your siggy is going to be full of nothing but icons courtesy of Shorty. Good find mate!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm crying with laughter over Shorty's prayer on the audio, and his complete and utter dedication to her welfare. Laughing bow_down LOL_sign

Fantastic job, Gomer! Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I need to keep pushing Shorty but also, not push him too far.

He has been a real gold mine, and I don't want to lose him - yet - but I need to keep the drama and excitement at a high level as I think he is addicted to the fantasy I have set up for him, but also be careful not to over do it.

I am acting slowly and carefully at the moment to get the new phase going, and it's made worse because he has such a meticulous way of rationalising things in his mind.

His latest mail

Quote:
Dear Sir,

Well, am able to reach luddy and she had wrote me with the address of the place she was taken to in Benin City. But mind you, am in Lagos State and Benin City is the capital of Another state and the name of the state id EDO STATE.

But Edo State is about 6hrs journey from Lagos State. But i have been intouch wit my uncle's friend who resides in Benin to locate the address and he had confirmed he knew the street very well.

So kindly get back to me Sir, so as to know what to next.

Have a nice weekend,

Peter.

This is a good sign and I am using Shorty as an intermediary to pass information between Luddy (me) and her Popz (also me) so this really makes him feel that he is in the middle of my fictional reality.

I love this from his previous mail

Quote:
Furthermore, we shouldn't be talking about Marriage now because the most import issue is to get Ludmi||a saved from the Criminals!

I am playing this aspect purely to make Shorty uncomfortable and Popz will tell Shorty about Ludmi||a's true feelings of love for him and how important that it is he should give her strength to get through this ordeal with his love and affection.

The use of multiple characters and having him the scammer act as intermediary between them catches him in a mental trap that his mind cannot escape from.

It's cruel - but an absolutely deadly weapon for a baiter to use. If you're baiting for safaris, then this is the sort of situation you need to consider setting up.

Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 1:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Gomer, could Shorty's uncle's friend take some pics of the house and send to you? I need to shake Dan up a tad, and sending the pics on to Dan might just cause him to completely freak out.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 9:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

According to Dan, he has left the country:

Quote:

Ok then i will take my leave to a country that nobody knows me,and start a new life,i'll be living in 2hours time,and from this moment upward i won't be using this e-mail address.

Thanks and God bless you.

My Regards forever bye

Keep in mind that Dan is a lying sack of dog poo. He also doesn't have enough money to buy squat, so I honestly doubt that he is traveling.

I'm sure this is just another sad attempt by Dan to throw Jones off the trail.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Jayhawk

Sorry for the delay - I felt under the weather and handling Shorty's mind numbing mails isn't good medecine. Very Happy

Anyway I have sent off a specific request of what I want from Shorty in the way of photographs - which I called 'intelligence' which is kind of ironic, but I know that will appeal to his Boy Scout mentality.

He is to provide photographs of the house and whoever comes and goes from there. I'm sure he'll be totally unobtrusive - dressed as a mobile tree probably Laughing

One good thing is that Shorty has not passed on the address to Popz, so he clearly sees that as his passport to money, and that being the case, he cannot refuse to supply photographs.

Hopefully that means I have him in the jaws of my nutcraker. I'll add more pressure on him as the week goes by, calls from Luddy, Mr G0mer e-mails and maybe even a call from Popz.

GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Dear Sir,

This will be a very difficult thing to do now! To the photo of the place will be a great problem for me and you know the Place is very far from where i resides! It's your geographic knowledge makes you the man for the job I resided in Lagos state and now we are talking about Edo state. Mind you, it's about 6hrs plus journey from lagos and now, am down with fever and am just managing myself with assistance of my crew here, I wish I had a crew, but I don't think in down town LA that they look after you when you have an attack of the sniffles. i normally cut-out of bed to the nearest internet cafe to write and check mails. I didn't think they operated a home service, but I had every confidence you'd manage to drag your fevered body to the cafe somehow
Furthermore, i told luddy about all these, i have sold my car and other things because of this very case and the Police and Army had eaten all i gave to them but now, am very broke because about a week ago, my Agro base farm caught fire overnight and all the chicken and egg and other animals got burnt before morning and now, am very broke and left with nothing! Bet you had an excellent breakfast though - fry up was it ?

To carryout this assignment now, i need some screte agent to go do that, the person i have in Benin city had travelled down to lagos here for his elder brother's funeral and the guy was with me yesterday and today. H ewas the person i was expecting to do that for me since he knew the place. not the guy you got shot in Cotonou was it ? But now, i have to make use of another person to go do that fast.
But here i don't have money either for fuel nor transportation. They people will have to lodged in an Hotel in the area to carryout the mission but i have no money even, i can't afford to go to the hospital, am at home receiving local treatment with the local herb that was prepared by my mum whom had been very much around! Don't you worry my son - Mom'll take good care of you. We eat wild mushrooms. I'll suggest he tries some.

So here we needed money to enable boys go to the area to do good job thats all. I do mean i have money with me, that would have been a little case to handle But i have been spending much since luddy had got into these problems but i will never got tired of helping her, Life's a bitch - tell me about it - noti must the end of all these things and make sure she is safe for me!

But Sir, could you arrange some money, so this processes could be carried out before this weekend because to be sincere, i have nothing, i said nothing on me here. All my hope now is with God! Mr Gomer had killed one of my Boys in Cotonou and the guy just gave up in a south African Hospital where he was about to under a surgery. I spent all the sum for the surgery but now, there is nothing i could now now! So - you have money but want more. I think it's greed and this 'no can do' attitude that's getting you all this bad luck, and is this the guy you got shot In Cotonou ?
Just try and arrange something, am very sure my guys would doa great job. Mind you, Benin is very far from here and much money is needed to enable guys go for the spy!
If you don't mind, you can give me a call and make sure you send my photos of luddy with the chains they have on her! Because i can't wait to see my love. I think Shorty is going pervy on me - must be my bad influence

Thanks so much sir,

Peter.

Ruby Tuesday
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Where has shorty gone?? Has he disappeared in a shower of chicken feathers? Shocked
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

AH HA

I have found him he lives

here http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=150621

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic