SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

I'm Back (New: George has a criminal phone number!)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to have left so suddenly but I decided to take some time off from baiting but I'm back with some new wrong name baits in the works. Setting this moron up now, whom i call Hassan ben Sober (3 Stooges fans will understand):

I told him i demanded my payment by certified check and his reply:

Quote:
Dear Mr.George Herman Ruth,
Thanks for your e-mail below requesting for payment by certified bank draft.
Be advised that your request has been granted, but i wonder why you are finding it difficult to send your telephone number.
No body is interested in your money in your account, but our concern is to get you paid as directed by the authority.
Please give us your full name, Current mailing address where we will transfer the $3m and finally your telephone number.
Sir, on receipt of the above informations, your draft will be drawn on the name you provided and sent to the provided address of yours.
Thanks as i look forward to receiving the above requested informations from you shortly.
Alhaji 1ssa 1brahim H4ssAn.

I am not afraid:
Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,

I am not afraid this is my telephone number: 001-309-424-XXXX

George Herman Ruth
239 Emory Street

He thinks I'm not a seriouse person. Texas or New York?:
Quote:
Dear Sir,
Thanks for your e-mail with your phone number.
Be advised that your mailing address is not complet for the mailing of your draft.
239 Emory street is at where? TEXAS OR NEW YORK.
Please be serious am not kidding.if you are not interested let me know.
Give us your address for us to raise your draft and send to you .
Thanks
Alhaji 1ssa 1rahim H4ss4n.

Simple answer:
Quote:
Dear Hassan ben Sober,

New York

Now the fun is about to begin: Laughing
Quote:
Thanks for your answer.
The draft will be ready by Thursday the 2nd of October 2008.
You will be required to arrange for the Courier mailing fee and insurance which amounts to $350=only.
You will be required to send it through the western union money transfer.I will give the name to send it as soon as your draft is ready for despatch.
Thanks
Alhaji 1ssa 1brahim H4ss4n.

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"OUR BANK IS ABOVE OF ALL THIS NOSENCE ART OK" -- J0hn Smith
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets

Last edited by bunnyrabbit on Wed Oct 22, 2008 8:21 pm; edited 9 times in total
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Sorry to have left so suddenly but I decided to take some time off from baiting

nice to read that I am not the only one, trying to take some time off.

Quote:
but I'm back with some new wrong name baits in the works

cool you made it back and good luck with your courier mailing to NY Very Happy

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is actually from a different bait that's going to be going the "wrong name" route soon I hope.

Quote:
Attention: George Herman Ruth ,

What is the update, stop keeping silent to my e-mail, i really want to make sure that you start making use of your ATM Card. How much can you afford let me balance up and dispatch your ATM Card to you at your door step.

Get back to me asap. Stop making things complicating.

Your co-operative responses will be highly appreciated by me. I will be looking forward to hear some thing good from you.

Thank you for your understanding. Once again congratulation to you. Update me as soon as possible. I await to hear back from you. You can call me on +2347084398XXX if you have any thing complicating on your mind.

Quote:
Dear Wally,

I send the moneys to you today by courier. The Money Gram say that since the moneys are send to Africa it must be by MTCN security procedure. You must go to mtcn.s3cur3.la and input this code 11b789054066f7618c569835e4dXXXX . Then follow the simple instructions procedure to collect the MTCN number. Do not ask me for the MTCN because I do not know it.

Now hurray up and finish this simple procedure.

He doesn't like me calling him "Wally" Wink

Quote:
GOOD DAY TO YOU AND HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY, AM IN THE RECEIPT OF YOUR E-MAIL AND I WE SAY IT IS VERY WELL UNDERSTOOD BY ME, FIRST I WE SAY I DO NOT SEE THE MTCN MUMBER NOTE ALL NOTE THAT YOUR ATM CARD IS DUE FOR SHIPMENT WHAT IS DELAYING FOR NOW IS THE SHIPMENT FEE WHICH IS THE SUM OF $750USD UNITED STATE DOLLAR SO WE COULD SHIP YOUR FUND AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, YOU GO TO THE MONEY GRAM GET THE MONEY AND SENT IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION .

AND ALL SO REMEMBER ALL I WANT FOR YOU IS THE MTCN MEMBER SO YOUR ATM CARD WE BE AVAILABLE ON YOUR DOOR STEP IMMEDIATELY,GET BACK TO ME AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS MAIL.

REGARDS

WALTER COLE NOT WALLY

OK, so its "Jolly Wally":

Quote:
Dear Jolly Wally,

I told you that you must complete the security code procedure in order to get the MTCN number. You must go to mtcn.s3cur3.la and enter this security code 11b789054066f7618c569835e4d6XXXX . This is the only way to get the MTCN number. I do not know the MTCN number so I cannot give it to you.

Now stop causing these stupid delays and do your job. Why are you so incompetent?

Warmest Regards,

George Herman Ruth

"You are stressing us over the payment...and I myself is going crazy over this" --Jessica D0nald tries MTCN S3cur3
"YOU STEEL MAKIN THE SOME MISTAKE FOR THE PAYMENT SLIP YOU SENT US" -- J0hn Smith
"i want you to stop send us an email again because you have giving us a desegrace" -- Smitty
"Please be serious and sincerely over this Mather, don't take this as a jocking Mather." -- Chicklets
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just finished a mtcn bait, my lad did 77 boxes over something like 16 attempts. Drove him bloody nuts. Don;t forget to invalidate it later, I have gotten into the habit of telling them Mr.G0mer got the money instead. The insult emails are beautiful. B
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah. Round one is gonna the mtcn s3cur3 thing. Round two is gonna be a wrong name bait. Round three might be where I send him the form with a little blob over the last digit of the mtcn. Let's see was that a 3 or an 8? Usually good for a trip or two to the WU.

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 1:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bunnyrabbit! You're back! Very Happy We really missed you, and all your wrong name baits. We have alot of N00bs here lately, and they are in for a real treat. Welcome back. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks SH. Good to be back after taking time off. Trying to carve out time for this right now but I'll have some wrong name baits soon! Laughing

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Back!!!

Looking forward to plenty more laughs... Very Happy

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Great bait, as usual! clapping

Glad to have you back. Very Happy

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now the fun begins:

Quote:
Attn:Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Your mail was received and the content is well noted, like you said in your last email that you have choose 2 option things are done that way you have to be specific so that we can know what you are up to avoid us make misstates in transferring the fund, if you have make up your mind in any of this option this the information which you will use in sending the money across so that your transfer can take place see below the information’s

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER OR MONEY GRAM
RECIEVES NAME: GL0RIA R. SAMPSON
MTCN NUMBER#.....
ADDRESS: LONDON UK

SENDERS NAME :
SENDERS ADDRESS :

As soon as you make the payment send me the control number /MTCN NUMBER for further action, I wait to hear from you soon

Dr Howard Miler

Quote:
Dear Happy Howie:

Here is the payment slip. Now send my moneys.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

Sent payment slip for "Glorybe Sassoon"

Quote:
Attn: Ge0rge Herman Ruth

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email including the money gram payment information. I wish to inform you that there is a mistake in the receivers name and what you have to do now is to go to the money gram office and resend the money with this information as stated below:

NAME: GL0RIA R. SAMPSON

Send to us the information as soon as you make the correction in the money gram office, tell them to give you this information such as new money gram Reference number which is different from this one 89259293 is very important to enable us proceed immediately with your transfer into your nominated bank account. Send to us the new information as soon as you make the correction.

We look forward to receive correct information.

Best regards,
Dr. Howard Miller

Quote:
Dear Happy Howie,

I am sorry that I made a very small mistakes on the payment slip. It is very difficult for me to remember the name when I get to the Money Gram office because I get very nervous. I will try to remember next time.

Ge0rge Herman Ruth

SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^Here we go.... Laughing

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome back!

I love telling my girlfriend good baiting stories, and I'm sure you'll give me some to pass along!

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 9:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

And wrong name bait #2 in the works now:

Quote:
Attention:Mr.George Herman Ruth
239 Emory street
New York.
USA.
Sir,

I write to confirm receipt of your reconfirmed delivery address ok.
Sir, sequel to the above, you are required to send the delivery fee of $350=to this office via the wester union money transfer or Money gram service in the below name of my PA.
MR. G0DWIN AKU0BU
QUESTIO: COLOR
ANSWER:GREEN.
Be advised that your parcel will be despatched immidiately the delivery fee is received and the airway bill number given to you to help you track the movement of the parcel.
Sir, in a nutshel, mailing fee is $100=while Insurance is $250=, that brought a total of $350=.as stated above.
Thanks as we wait for your e-mail.
Mr.Ay0dele Jubril
Controller,
Int'l Security Courier Service( I.S.C.S)

Sent payment slip for G00DWILL AKUCH00BO

It seems George made a small mistakes again... Laughing

Quote:
239 Emory street
New York.
USA.
Sir,
I confirm receipt of your e-mail with the payment slip from money gram service.
Sir, i advise you to go back to the money gram office and correct the receiver's name that is wroungly typed on the payment slip you sent to me.
The correct spelling is :

G 0 D W I N . U . A K W U 0 B U.
L A G O S - N I G E R I A
Q U E S T I ON: C O L OR.
A N S W E R: G R E E N.

Sir, be advised that every other informations you gave is very correct apart from the receiver's name.
I advise you to go back to the money gram office and tell them to make corrections on the receiver's name as above and not

G00DWILL AKUCH00BO

as they wroungly typed on the payment slip you sent to me.

Sir, it is advisable for you to go there right away and make the correction and resend the corrected copy to me this night to enable Mr. G O D W I N . U. A K W U O B U to pick it up from the money gram office first thing tomorrow morning for immidiate despatching of your parcel.
Finally, i will send you the air way bill number as soon as it is despatched.
Thanks as i wait for your e-mail with the corrected copy.
Sincerely Yours

Mr.Ayodele Jubril
Controller,
Int'l Security Courier Service( I.S.C.S)

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

I am sorry that the Money Gram office made a very small mistakes on the payment slip. I will have them send the moneys again.

George Herman Ruth

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 5:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one is going alonge right on cue:

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

I resend the payment slip attachment with the name correction.

George Herman Ruth

Sent payment for: G00dwine Acupulc0

He's very obliging. Let's see how long it lasts. Laughing

Quote:
239 Emory street
New York.
USA.
Sir,
I confirm receipt of your e-mail with the payment slip which is still not correct.
It seems that it is very difficult for them to get the name correct.
I advise you to resend it to the name of my second PA which is very simple to write.
NAME : M I C H A E L . O . N W A S A.

DOo

Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmmm...

M A C K E R E L O N W A T E R ?

N I C K E L O' N A S S I S ?

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh i like that. Thanks Yastreb! Very Happy

Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed your modalities. They're so freakin' funny Laughing

SpainNigeriaNetherlandsCanadaSouth AfricaUnited KingdomAustraliaIvory CoastGhanaTogoUkraineIrelandHong KongFranceSenegalGermanyBeninTurks and CaicosIndonesiaPortugalBurkina FasoMalaysiacameroonJapanGambiaSierra LeoneKenya deadified fake websites) x 374
Mortar x11 Closed lad accountsx a couple Cellphone pony Easter Egg Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Golden Goat
Yes we can! (with a bit of help)
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

So glad you're back. What's the record on trips to the Moneygram office and how do you make those slips? I could use some pointers.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

yes do tell how you make the slips

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 7:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

sir scam alot wrote:
So glad you're back. What's the record on trips to the Moneygram office and how do you make those slips? I could use some pointers.

Well, on these they probably don't actually go to the Money Gram office. They just keep getting more and more frustrated and it gets funnier and funnier.

The modality I use to get them to go to the MG office is this: I give them a payment slip with the correct name but with one digit of the MTCN obscured. When they ask I tell them something like "its an 8." Then they go to the MG and the number is of course not in the system. Then they come back to me howling and I simply say, "Oh, it must be a 3 then." Bingo, another wasted trip to the MG office!

To make the slips I use a program called WU Gen. Search for it here and you will probably find it.

Have fun! Very Happy

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 5:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sent payment slip to "Mackerel Onwater" and got this. I'm not giving up yet though. I can still send him to the MG office!

Quote:
239 Emory street
New York.
USA.,
Sir,
Am sorry to tell you that you are not serious.
Please go to the money gram office and take your money because this company is a very serious minded company.
Be advised to use the money and go back to school since you don't know how to spell other people's name apart from your own name.Meanwhile, i wonder who taught you how to write your own name.
Sorry once again that we can not keep communicating you on this, Your parcel with the $3m draft will be returned to the NNPC headquaters on monday unfailingly, you can now reach them and pick it from them.
Thanks as there is no need to respond to us again unless you use the correct name before monday morning.
Sincerely Yours
Mr.Ay0dele Juril.

Connie L. Gus

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 6:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I can only imagine how high your lad's blood pressure must have been when he wrote that. Thanks for making me clear my lungs out and laugh. Wink

LISTEN I CAN NOT TAKE YOUR SHIT ANY LONGER WE HAVE WHROTE A PETITION AGAINST YOU TO THE FBI WITH ALL OUR EVIDENCE YOU ARE INTO PROSTITUTION,DRUG DEALING, FORGERY, CREDIT CARDS FORGRY WESTEN UNION FALSIFICATION,DRUGING MEN,COMMETING MURDER, STEALING, DRUNCARD, ALL THIS WE HAVE THE EVIDENCE TO PROOF OUR CASE AGAINST YOU.-Johnson Hill
SafariI am not finding it any funny...Henry A., Lagos, Nigeria to Cotonou, Benin, WIMPed
Safari I am stranderd. Henry A. Lagos to Accra, WIMPed for 67 days.
* Help Keep Eater Running - Click here to donate
bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 1:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

From a different bait but it made me chuckle. Why do you suppose he thinks I'm not a seriouse person?

Quote:
Dear Prince Koca Kola,

I am ready to come to Accra at earliest convenience.

George Herman Ruth

Quote:
My name is not Prince Koka Kola, please don't address my name that way ok....??? anyway, I would like you to show your seriousness in this matter so that I don't make mistakes in providing vital information to unserious partner.

Since you will be coming to Accra soonest, please provide me your following details to enable me contact a lawyer that will prepare us the legal documents of change of ownership, power of attorney and memorandum of understanding that you and I will sign on your arrival to Accra Ghana before our meeting with the finance house for the release of the funds to you as my foreign investor.

1. Yours Contact Phone numbers

2. Yours full address.

3. A scaned copy of your driver's license or International passport

Thank you

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours truly,

Prince K0k0ma

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Bait taken.

Quote:
239 Emory street
New York.
USA.,
Sir,
The name is now correct, but the last number in the refrence number is not clear .
As per the subject matter above, what is X , in the refrence number :Re: 1 0 2 9 3 3 4 x ?.
Do confirm this before the close of work today or i will return you draft to the NNPC headquaters first thing tomorrow morning.
Thanks
My.Ay0dele Jubril.

Quote:
Dear Gerbil,

I am sorry. The last number is 8.

George Herman Ruth

Wasted trip to the MG office! Laughing Next when he gripes that the number is wrong, I'll tell him "Oops, sorry old man the number was a 3 not an 8." Another wasted trip. Wink

bunnyrabbit
lost in translation

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Chalk up one wsted trip to MG: Laughing

Quote:
Mr,George,
Mr.Michael has gone to pick the money with the informations you sent including the last number 8,and they told him that there no such transfer.
Do check with the money gram office and know what is wroung with them.
Personally, i advise you to go and send the money by western union.If you can not send it by western union please forget it.
Finally, i wonder why you have not sent your valid ID as per my request, i hope you are not fraudlent that the draft is yours.
Thanks
Mr.Ay0dele Jubril.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic