SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

How long,

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
darkduck23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do scammers ever catch on? And how long without them answering u before you know they have caught on?
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

darkduck23 wrote:
Do scammers ever catch on?

Yes.

darkduck23 wrote:
And how long without them answering u before you know they have caught on?

When they go quiet on you, it's difficult to know what's going on. Most likely is that they've realized they're wasting their time with you, or it could be that they've been arrested (slim chance, but possible), sent on a safari by another baiter (possible), or being very lazy and taking time off (quite likely).

Because of the way I bait most lads, they don't end with a death threat or abuse, so I always leave it open that they will come back and try my character again.

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hard to say/guess, my first lad of 2 years ago is still trying to convince me and sends a new proposal every month at least. As scammers don't have a steady income they will sometimes try to push you and sometimes they don't seem to care if you write back or not, they must be rich and busy then. When they go on safari they have to drop most of their victims as traveling takes time. A week of no answer is normal, they have a life too( kinda)
When they don't make enough to pay for the Internet they go quiet for awhile until things clear up, you can imagine that when money gets tight they only answer the very promising victims and the rest get put on the back burner. I would say, if he returns, ask him about it, he might mention a hospital visit (meaning the EFFC did a raid Wink )
Just take them as they come, loads of fresh ones still out there if you don't like the way he treats you Twisted Evil

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It is tough to say. I have had lads catch on that call me out and tell me I am a "joker" which is their word for baiter. Others have gone quiet just to come back to me months later. I don't know if that means they were in jail or if they had some paying victims Sad and so did not need to try to get money out of me.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

darkduck23 wrote:
Do scammers ever catch on? And how long without them answering u before you know they have caught on?

I was kinda wondering the same thing -- you would think over time the word would get out in their community. But then again -- you would think everyone would know about being scammed by now.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^They can't catch on, different language, different culture and they can't imagine that you would spend so much time cheating on them instead of making money for yourself. They have to try every believable "victim" and only during the game they discover the sting. Twisted Evil

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

They also don't want to admit to their competition that they've been baited by one of us. It'd be embarrassing for them.
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

TheHand wrote:
I was kinda wondering the same thing -- you would think over time the word would get out in their community.

Some lads are smarter than others. Some have learned to associate certain things with baiters, others haven't. The thing is, they have to send out thousands of scam mails to get prospects and they have to treat every response they get as if it was a new victim. That's why it is so important (usually) to get them to invest as much time in you as possible so they have to keep going. That's the beautiful irony of baiting a lad. So many victims keep going and keep sending money because they think the big payday is right around the corner, same with a lad.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
TheHand
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 3:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great responses thank you

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If your mailbox is suddenly overflowing with returned scam emails, then you know your lad has caught on.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
Esq
Poster Boi

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

i got my #1 lad to fill out approximately 20 forms, pose for 15 ridiculous photos holding banners and performing ceremonys, plus he went on safari from lagos to contonou, and only now is he catching on.

his latest emails are demanding money before doing anything else.

i have more than got my moneys worth ($0) out of this lad.

Sand Timer = I knew that MHC6 is one of the wonders in the World,and all of us have to exprience it,and understand it - Okunlola O. Thomas FMHC6

I WAS AT THE NOVOTEL ORISHA HOTEL TILL 11 PM THAT DAY AND I WAS TOLD BY THE HOTEL STAFFS THAT I CAN NOT SPEND A NIGHT THERE AND I HAVE TO LEAVE AND WHENT TO THE NIGERIA EMBASSY THERE IN COTONOU TO STAY TILL THE FOLLOWING DAY AND I CALLED YOU THE FOLLOWING DAY AND YOU ASKED ME TO RETURN BACK TO NIGERIA WHICH I DID AND THAT HAS BEING MY WOST DAYS IN LIFE AS WAS EXPOSED TO A FULL TIME DIFFICITIES. - Augus5tine J4m35
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic