SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Funny stuff for Gomer Fans

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I chopped this lad's dollar twice and made it look like the "criminals" who have stolen the money are part of the g0merboys fraternity.

Of course my baiter character Rusty is furious and my lad's head is spinning with frustration.

Rusty wants to set up his own sting at an airport to catch these crooks in nigeria with the lad's assistance. My plan was to lure the "g0merboys" with a business proposal and tell them I would meet them in Lagos, so please hold up a sign with my name at the airport to meet me. (I am planning so that a *different* un-involved lad will actually be there at that exact moment holding up the sign)

Then, I wanted the chopped lad to go to the airport to look for the person holding the sign, and snap some photographs or even approach him.

Anyway, I explained this reasoning to chopped lad and he wrote me back with this so-called message he "received" from the g0merboys, just to scare me into dropping the whole sting attempt. (it is distracting me from the original transaction) I thought this letter would warm the hearts of gomerboys fans all over the globe. 'desmond' is my lad's first name.

Quote:
i forward to you herewith a threat mail i received fromthose criminals which the subject is (WARNING). please find it below my mail.You see what i have been telling you. they are now threatening to kill me andalso rob our bank. i have told you to let the police and the crime fightershandle this issue. they will definitely get those criminals and also get yourmoney from them.Letcontinue with this transaction and wait for report from police and crimefighters that are searching for those criminals to do there work

Subject: WARNING
To: mr.desmondw4si0@XXXXX
Date: Wednesday, September 24, 2008, 2:19 PM

Desmond or whatever you call yourself. let us warn you seriously. you better mind your bank business and allow us to continue with our operation.

That man Rusty has giving us the money that we want and we will still get more from him and you cannot do anything about. We are cultist. We belong to a secret cult call Gomer and we are known as Gomerboys. you told that man not to contact us again. if that man refuse to give us more money, we shall kill you. yes you will pay with your blood and some of our men will rub your bank. trust the Gomerbors we have been doing it and we are succeeding.

Let us warn you again. don't try to involve the police because if you try it, we shall kill you and they police will not get us the GOMERBOYS. we are criminals and you are a banker so mind your banking business and allow us to operate in our own way or else, you will die.

Since you try to put sand in our food, we shall first put sand in your food. we shall trace you and kill you.

If you try anything funny or involve the police, you will die.

be warned

GOMERBOYS.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm, if the address he supposedly got the threat from can be registered, you could register it yourself and send him a REAL threat after they discovered he was sending fake emails pretending to be them
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

sorry, but what do you mean by "registered"? I haven't replied yet to this latest tactic by my lad so I am interested in this suggestion...

This lad has also received other taunting email from the g0mer clan (I did those) but the only one he's forwarded back to me is the one he did.

"i was crazy looking for you at the airport that very moment you arrive..." -J3ffy Kw4me
Closed lad accounts x5
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

micro:

What he means is the e-mail addy that the g0mer boyz "Sent" the e-mail to your lad from available? I.e. you xxxed out where it was from, but lets say it was [email protected]. Check and see if you can sign up for that e-mail addy. The lad may have just faked the header to make it look like it came from there. Then you can send your lad a REAL e-mail from that addy and freak the you know what out of him.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
microburst
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just tried to register it, it is not available.

Closed lad accounts x5
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He better join the programme or he won't be getting any payments - ever Laughing

Lads don't like to be sent this. It adds to their natural paranoia and I can't bear to upset a Lad. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a gomer address set up if you want me to send him a nice abusive message. Wink

pablo
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@GomerPyle It adds to their natural paranoia and I can't bear to upset a Lad

Random names and random signatures. They don't match the only thing important is 80%. If this doesn't make any sense the Moneygram WU reference contract slap in the face, we will bait the hell out of you (forever) and you will like it.

Finally got it right. Well done Thumbs up Thumbs up

p.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You're right as far as 'doesn't make any sense'
Could you clarify your last post a bit?
I don't quite get your point.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's actually countersigned by one of the more obscure US Presidents (really) and, that being the case, is even more authentic than the real thing.

Mr G0mer is a master forger, and he hates chickens too, for reasons I better not mention here.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
BluthBanana
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

GomerPyle wrote:
one of the more obscure US Presidents

I can't believe you're implying that Martin Van Buren was an obscure US President. Are you not familiar with the Van Buren Boys? Very Happy
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If anybody wants to use a Mr G0mer account, I set this one up recently...

[email protected]
p/w = 419eater

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

you can never have enough Gomer accounts.
I have 2 plus a few more from mr gomer creating accounts to look like the lads he is working on.

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic