SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

John Konano from Burkino Faso - ongoing straight bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 3:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: FROM THE DESK OFJOHNKONANO
Date: Sat, 02 Aug 2008 11:56:34 GMT

FROM THE DESK OFJOHNKONANO
BILL AND EXCHANGE MANAGER,
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
OUAGADOUGOU, BURKINA FASO.
Dear Friend
I am the manager of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department of African Developent bank (ADB) here in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso
In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of US$39.5m dollars in an account that belonging to one of our foreign customer. Who died along with his entire family in Monday, 31 July, 2000 in a plane crash in paris. Please visit this site that is one of the evidence the directors brought in other to swallow the money at the end of the day, http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/859479.stm
Since we got information about his death, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless some body applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased as indicated in our banking guidlings and laws but unfortunately we learnt that all his supposed next of kin or relation died alongside with him at the plane crash leaving nobody behind for the claim.

It is therefore upon this discovery that I now decided to make this business proposal to you and release the money to you as the next of kin or relation to the deceased for safety and subsequent disbursement since nobody is coming for it and we don't want this money to go into the bank treasury as unclaimed bill.

The banking law and guidline here stipulates that if such money remained unclaimed after seven years, the money will be transfered into the bank treasury as unclaimed fund. The request of foreigner as next of kin in this business is occassioned by the fact that the customer was a foreigner and a Burkinabe cannot stand as next of kin to a foreigner.
I agree that 30% of this money will be for you as a respect to the provision of a foriegn account ,10% will be set aside for expenses incurred during the business and 60% would be for me.

Thereafter, I will visit your country for disbursement according to the percentage indicated Therefore, to enable the immediate transfer of this fund to your desiggnited bank account ,you must apply first to the bank as a relation or next of kin of the deceased with a text of application that i will send to you,so i will like you to send to me your private telephone and fax number for easy and effective communication and location where in the money will be remitted.

Upon receipt of your reply, I will send to you by fax or email the text of the application . I will not fail to bring to your notice this transaction is hitch-free and that you should not entertain any atom of fear as all required arrangements have been made for the transfer. You should contact me immediately as soon as you receive this letter.
Trusting to hear from you immediately.

Kindly Reply me on this private email for other details concerning this transfer: [email protected]

MR JOHN KONANO
Bill and exchange manager,
African Development bank ADB

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 13:01:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: FROM THE DESK OFJOHNKONANO
To: [email protected]

Send more details, man.

Scammer wrote:
To: "R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx" <[email protected]>
Subject: *** SPAM ***MY CONDITION FOR THIS TRANSACTION
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 14:25:20 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Friend,
Reference to the email wich you replied to me concerning the proposal wich you showed intrest that you are willing to assist. i wrote this if you can abide by this conditions then we can be partners .
i am really sorry for the delay of replying your mail it was due to my poor health condition i had an heart attack and spent several months in the hospital but i am now ok .

i received your email and assure you once again that you stand no risk assaisting in this project as we are going to follow all the official and legal procedures to get all approvals in your favour as the beneficiary.

During our auditing in the bank, I discovered that the account has been dormant and the bank recommended that after this fiscal year, the fund will be transferred to the apex bank as unclaimed bills and this warranted my search for a honest person who will apply for the fund and claim it so that we share it together as I indicated in my previous mail. I have worked here in the bank for a period of time now without achieving anything that is why when I saw this opportunity, I decided to utilize it.

I contacted you to champion this project on my search for a reliable partner and my secretary, Miss Megg, gave me your email as I instructed her to give an email of a reliable foreigner for an important transaction and I am sure she got it from the computer.
However, this transaction will be strictly based on the following terms and conditions as I have stated below:

(a) My conviction of your transparent honesty and diligence.

(b) That you would treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and confidentiality it deserves.

(c) That you will not ask for more percentage or try to sit on the funds once it is under your custody, or any form of blackmail to allow take the money alone.

(d) That upon receipt of the funds you will release the funds as instructed by me after you have removed your share from the total amount before my arrival in your country as it might take me little
time to retire and get my travel documents ready before arriving in your country.

This transaction is 100% legal and risk free and we hope to conclude it deal within 7-14 working days if you accord me your unalloyed support and co-operation. I give you my word that you are completely safe in doing business with me.

After the processing of all Foreign Payment documents, and when the money is ready to be paid into your A/C, after the final Approval in your favour by the finance ministry, you be required to come in person to sign the change of beneficiary documents. We can as well engage an attorney if you are unable to come, but I will appreciate if you make it possible to be here as that will also be an opportunity for us to know each other and build more confidence before the fund enters your account.

You should know that this opportunity can hardly come my way again in life so I have planned everything very well so be rest assured that everything will work out fine.

Frankly speaking from the bottom of my heart, my fear now is the security of this money in your custody once transferred into your A/C because I don't know you nor your capability and facilities to handle this large amount. What is your age and profession? I will really like to know more of you and I will want you to keep it very onfidential at all times and also to be maintaining constant communications with me knowing that this transaction should take precedence over any other for the mean time.

Now I need the A/C information and your private telephone numbers as a need may arise either to call you in the day or night as occasion warrants. Pls follow this chart;

Your Name:
Bank Name:
Bank Address:
Account Number:
Swift Code(if any):

Personal information:

Contact Address:
Phone:
Fax:

Pls respond as quickly as possible with your account information to enable us put an application to the bank for the approval processes in your favour as the beneficiary.

Hope to hear from you soon.
This is my number :00226-76-96-30-89

Regards,

Mr JOHN KONANO

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 11:11:20 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: *** SPAM ***MY CONDITION FOR THIS TRANSACTION

Dear John Konano,

I agree.

Here are my informations:

Your Name: R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx
Bank Name: Lloyds TSB
Bank Address: 34 Txx Gxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxP
Account Number: 68761365
Swift Code(if any): SORT CODE: 77-33-02

Personal information:

Contact Address: 17 Lxxxx Mxxxxxxx Street, Pxxxxx, Cxxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxE
Phone: 0199 999 9999
Fax: 0871 999 9999

Thank you for your service,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: *** SPAM ***APPLICATION
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 16:41:57 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd,

I received your email and will like to assure you once again that this transaction is real as I am sure of what we are doing. If I am not sure of this there is no way I will be involving myself on it. With my age and opportunities in life I do not think I will be involving my self in a useless venture.

What you should always bear in mind is that I am not into this because of the large amount that is involved but rather, because it's safe and very safe for both of us and I will like you to keep it to your self so that no body will know how we made our money.

TRUST is an essential element in this transaction and if it is not there then the aim of a transaction of this nature is defeated. We should have strong trust in ourselves if really we have the good interest of this transaction in mind. I have bestowed all my trust in you and I will appreciate if you will have same in me. We do not know each other but still I have that trust to transfer this fund into your account even without any signed agreement believing that you will never let me down either now or in future. Pls you have to rethink about my trust in you and try by all means to build such in me so that we will be able to eat this fruit.

Below is the application you will be sending to the bank for onward processes of approvals in your favour as the beneficiary. Edit the application and make sure your information is correct before sending it to the bank on their email.

Keep me updated once you have sent the application to the bank.

Please you will have to make sure that all these information is correct before sending it to the bank email address.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Regards,

Mr John konano.
===============================

FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
NO.5 ABDEL RAHMAN EL-MAHDI STREET
BP 502 OUAGADOUGOU 01
BURKINA FASO.
[email protected],
[email protected].
Fax:00226-50-42-00-39

Re: Release of $39,500.000.00 U.S. dollars, [Thirty Nine Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars Only] on account number 503-11189-0 of Mr.George Small.

Dear Sir,

Reference to the above stated Account No. 503-11189-0 of the late Mr.George Small, with a credit balance of $39.5 Million Point Zero -Zero U.S. Dollars Only, I have been advised by counsel that I am the designated beneficiary to the above referenced, dormant account, held by the late Mr.George Small.

As such, I wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial partial payment of $9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD Only) in my favour, representing the first phase payment from the credit balance in the said account.

In accordance with the National and International Laws of Inheritance, kindly remit the stated amount in full to my account number stated below:

Bank Name:Lloyds TSB
Bank Address: 34 Txx Gxxxx, Pxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxP:
Acct. No.68761365:
Swift code:SORT CODE: 77-33-02
Acct. Name:R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx
Married/ Single:
Nationality:
Religion:
State of Origin:
Contact Address: 17 Lxxxx Mxxxxxxx Street, Pxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxE
Phone Number:0199 999 9999
FAX NUMBER:0871 999 9999
This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of Mr.George Small, who was entrusted with The Management of COST. G. G CO LTD BF. the need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

I shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favourable consideration.

Should there be any doubts or clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

I now look forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanking You.

With Warm and Kindest Regards,

Mr R1ch4rd.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: LET ME KNOW .
Date: Tue, 5 Aug 2008 23:19:44 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Have you sent the application to the bank email address?

please if you have done that please do keep me updated .

or you can call me you have my private line on my previous email sent to you.

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 11:05:51 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: LET ME KNOW .

Dear John Konano,

Thank you for both emails, one reminding me about the other.

I am about to send the form and letter to the bank but I notice that there are two email addresses. Do I have to send things to both addresses? Or just one? If just one, which one? Please advise as I don't want to mess things up too badly.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: SEND IT TO THE TWO BANK EMAILS
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 13:36:54 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thanks for quick response yes you are right there are two email address on the application .

Yes. you will be sending it two the both email for the proper checking . please make sure that every information there is very okay before you send it to the bank email.

you have to Re edit the application carefully so that there will be no mistake on it and it will be very crystal clean.

Regards

Mr john konano.

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 11:15:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: SEND IT TO THE TWO BANK EMAILS

Dear John Konano,

Thank you for answering my question about the two email addresses for the bank.

I will complete the application and forward it to both addresses, as directed.

I received a phone call two days ago from someone whose voice I do not recognize. Did you, or someone representing you, leave a message on my answer service? It might not have been you but I am asking anyway just to be sure.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN TO ANY PHONE CALLS I WARNED YOU .
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 15:42:52 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thank you for the information that you just gave to me .

My dear R1ch4rd i have not called or leave any message for you on your phone that must be a third party . wich is not needed in this very transaction .

i warned you earlier not to let any body know about this transfer untill we have conclude this transfer safely to your own account in your home country so that nobody will know were are wealth come from.

I am warning you once again you should not entertain any phone call from any body in the name of this transaction i am the only one who has the personal information to the deceased customer. i repeat iam the only person that has the personal information to the deceased customer . if any body called you again you should not transact any deal with him for our own safety.

have you forwarded the application to the bank emails???

have the contacted you ???

what did the say???

please my dear you have to be very very carefully on this very transaction its my life time only hope .

I will not like you to toy with this very deal because i have worked very heard to come up to this level i am a fammilly man and with kids if this deal is not safe i wouldnt have not involved my self in it .

but because of the safeness of this deal i have involved my self in it . because after the money have been transferd to your country i will personally dellete all the customer information in the file before i will fly over to your coutry for the subsequent share of the fund according to our percentages.My dear R1ch4rd we are talking about $39.5million us dollars i will allso like you to know that i did not involve my self in this bussiness because of the huge sum. but because of the safeness that it is and its hitch free transfer.i want you to forward to me your personal photograps for more understanding.less i forget i called your phone line this morning and it wasnt going through why? and you cant even call me why ?please my dear freind you have to call me or you resend to me the correct phone numbers of yours so that i can give you a call. state the numbers accordingly , your country code then the numbers .

I hope you have just understood my explanations.

CALL ME NOW country code is 00226-76-96-30-89 always call me by 13:30GMT THAT IS MY BREAK TIME IN THE OFFICE. I AWAIT YOUR URGENT CALL .

MY regards

Mr john konano

A.D.B BANK

Scammer wrote:
Subject: ARE YOU OKAY???
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 12:23:46 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd .

what is the situation over there ?

are you okay ?

I need to know.

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:08:40 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Application
To: [email protected], [email protected]

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
NO.5 ABDEL RAHMAN EL-MAHDI STREET
BP 502 OUAGADOUGOU 01
BURKINA FASO.
[email protected],
[email protected].
Fax:00226-50-42-00-39

Re: Release of $39,500.000.00 U.S. dollars, [Thirty Nine Million Five hundred thousand U.S. Dollars Only] on account number 503-11189-0 of Mr.George Snail.

Dear Sir,

Reference to the above stated Account No. 503-11189-0 of the late Mr.George Snail, with a credit balance of $39.5 Million Point Zero -Zero U.S. Dollars Only, I have been advised by counsel that I am the designated beneficiary to the above referenced, dormant account, held by the late Mr.George Snail.

As such, I wish to apply for the release of the total said amount and initial partial payment of $9,500,000.00 (Nine Million Five Hundred Thousand USD Only) in my favour, representing the first phase payment from the credit balance in the said account.

In accordance with the National and International Laws of Inheritance, kindly remit the stated amount in full to my account number stated below:

Bank Name:Lloyds TSB
Bank Address: 34 Txx Gxxxx, Pxxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxP:
Acct. No.68761365:
Swift code:SORT CODE: 77-33-02
Acct. Name:R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx
Married/ Single:
Nationality: British
Religion: None
State of Origin: Kenya
Contact Address: 17 Lxxxx Mxxxxxxx Street, Pxxxxx, Cxxxxxxx, Pxxx xxE
Phone Number:0199 999 9999
FAX NUMBER:0871 999 9999
This request is predicated on the fact that since the death of Mr.George Snail, who was entrusted with The Management of COST. G. G CO LTD BF. the need for the transfer of the money in the account becomes imperative.

I shall therefore be very grateful if this request meets with your favourable consideration.

Should there be any doubts or clarifications, please feel free to get in touch with me.

I now look forward to hear from you at the earliest.

Thanking You.

With Warm and Kindest Regards,

Mr R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:10:14 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ARE YOU OKAY???

Dear John Konano,

I have just sent the email to the two bank addresses.

Sorry for the delay. I have a family to look after and they don't always care that I would like to do other things, too. Do you have a family? If you do, then you probably know what I mean.

I will let you know if the bank replies to my emails, but I guess that won't be until next week when they are open for business again.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 17:13:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: YOU SHOULD NOT ENTERTAIN TO ANY PHONE CALLS I WARNED YOU .

Sir,

I almost forgot to mention! With regard to the phone call I asked you about... Before I received your email saying that the phone call wasn't related to you, I received another one and this time I spoke the man himself. He was calling himself "John" so I assumed it was you and... well, I think I mentioned things that I probably shouldn't have. I haven't heard any more from him, but I don't know that I won't because he seemed very interested and asked a lot of questions.

Sorry if this is bad news for you and I will try to throw him off the scent if he contacts me again.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 10:09:34 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: NOTIFICATION!!!

YOU ARE WELLCOMED TO AFRIDEV BANK .

WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND WILL SOON GET BACK YOU

THANKS.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 19:09:43 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: NOTIFICATION!!!

YOU ARE WELLCOMED TO AFRIDEV BANK .

WE RECEIVED YOUR EMAIL AND WILL SOON GET BACK YOU

THANKS.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: *** SPAM ***TRAVEL ARANGEMENT SO THAT YOU WILL SEE FOR YOUR SELF AND BELIEVE ME.
Date: Sat, 9 Aug 2008 23:06:17 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd,

How are you and your health? hope it all well with you. My dear, everything is undercontrol here in the bank and any moment from now you will hear from the bank, and as you hear from the bank, try and get back to me immediately for the next step to take.

I received your email and will like to bring to your mind that we have started the journey of a great fortune and we should try by every means to make this a success. You should try by every possible means and make it to my country for us to get this transaction successfuly completed as this will be required from you once approval is granted. An attorney can stand to process all the requiremnts and sign on your behalf but I will appreciate if you will make it possible to be here as that will be a very big opportunity for us to know each other and build more confidence. My country is a visa free country as you can get your visa at the port of entry. I can as well assist you with an invitation letter if you need that.

Moreover, you should watch out for a proposal of this nature and pls do not reply any. Due to the developmental needs of Burkina Faso many foreign investors and contractors flood here for contracts and investments. Many also use that medium to engage in illegal transactions as they are not strictly checked following IMF Poverty Reduction Strategy in developing countries. Many foreigners used the opportunity to execute many illegal transactions like drug and money laundering. Since the discovery of these ills by the Blaise government an order has been given to confiscate all the foreign account with any bank that has been dormant for government treasury. Bank officials like I personally have discovered such account whereas the reason I would want the funds approved in your name as the beneficiary.

Do not reply any email that might come for this kind of proposal as all the files will pass through the Ministry of Finance and it will look suspicious if your name is in two different files. Also the 2002 African Union summit held in Durban, South Africa, following the 11th september attack initiated the AU Fund Transfer Monitoring Agents to monitor all the SWIFT money transfers coming in and going out of Africa in a way to checkmate terrorism and illicit funds. All the file of every international money transfer must pass through AU office before the funds will be transferred. This is a life time opportunity and we should not in any way mess it up.

I have already putting all the necessary files in order, and whatsoever mail you received from the bank or anyway should be forwarded back to me because the verlification department will be trying to know if you are the real beneficiary of the fund so you have to stand firm and listen to my advice.
I will also like you to send to me your personal picture or your familly picture and your private phone line so that i can reach you on the phone your country code then the numbers accordingly for more beter understanding as i have earlier explained to you on my previous emails .

Let me know once you hear from the bank.

Thanks and regards,

Mr JOHN KONANO.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 15:40:04 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: A.D.B BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER.

WARNING: THIS IS THE PROPERTY OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPEMENT BANK BURKINA
FASO (WEST AFRICA) .IF THE CONTENT OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU
PLEASE RETURNED THE BANK OR DELETE IT . YOU ARE WARNED !!!!

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. WEST AFRICA.

ATTN . Mr R1ch4rd,

FIND ATTACHED THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE LETTER TO THE APPLICATION FORM
YOU SUBMITTED TO THIS BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER.

ALSO INCLUDED IS THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE OF THIS BANK WHICH YOU MUST
ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN AND RETURN TO US
WITH
72HRS TO ENABLE US ACT AS YOU INSTRUCTED.

THIS IS ONLY THE FORMALITIES OF THIS BANK TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU
ACTUALLY
KNEW THE DECEASED AND REPRESENT THE FAMILY TO CLAIMING HIS BALANCE IN
OUR
BANK.

YOUR URGENT COMPLIANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.

REGARDS,

DR. QUATTARA WAMBADI.

DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT (A.D.B)

OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO

Attached is a MS Word document, which I have converted to a PDF here.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: GOOD DAY MR R1ch4rd
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2008 21:05:43 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Good day to you i hope you doing fine today . my dear i want to know if you recieved my last email to you .

if you do please kindly reply me urgent.

and please do not forget to enclose your personal picture as told you in my last email.

and you should always let me know if the bank contact you . i want to reasure you that every thing is okay . because today the board members of the bank held a 2hours indoor meeting concerning the application wich you applied to the bank and the promised to get intouch with you soonest please if the do get intouch with you kindly let me know so that we wont make any mistake in this transaction.

Regards

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 13 Aug 2008 08:04:57 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

Dear R1ch4rd.

We are still waiting for your response of the questioneer wich we forwarded to you . Remember that you have only 72hr to comply to our bank email with the correct answers

To the questions.

You have to acct fast so that we can commence on the process of the fund in your favour.

We will not in any means bear the consequences if your fund got transfer to the treasury Department as unclaimed fund in this bank .

SIGN: Mr quattara wambada

DIRECTOR GENERAL FOREIGN REMITANT

DEPARTMENT ADB BANK B/FASO

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 12:02:11 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY MR R1ch4rd

Sir,

I received a reply from the bank on Saturday and it was very short and simply said that the bank would get back to me. I have heard nothing from them since then. I have been waiting for more information from them, but... nothing. Do you know what is happening there?

Also, I have attached a picture of myself. Also in the picture is my daughter, Danielle. I hope you don't mind that she is in the picture, too.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I attach a picture of "me" and "my" daughter---a photoshopped composition from various places skilfully done by Marvinator.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: WRITE TO THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS A REMINDER IMMEDIATELLY
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:14:02 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd .

thank you for your email and your picture which i just recieved you are such a quiet man and matured enough for this transaction .but why was your daugther included in your picture it seems that she is your only daugther i guess?

i want you to write to the bank immediately remind to them that you have submited an application to there bank . that what is keeping them not to response to you uptill now.

every thing is still ok over here . but as i told you earlier in my previous email that the board members held 2hours indoor meeting based on the application that the recieved i told you that the promised to get intouch with you and from my underground investigation i came to understand as the director told me this morning that the have allready sent to you and email is that true??

the bank director allso intructed me to brought to his desk all the deceased customer account ballance which i have just intructed my secreatry to take to him.

i hope you understand all i have explained and i will like you to comply back to me immediately you recieve this message because am so much worried .
and please you should not let it known to any one in the bank that i MrJohn konano is the one giving you all this information because that will endanger my work in the bank .

and less i forget why havent you been replying all my email i have sent to you several mail or are you not seeing them ?
I sent you a mail with subject travel arrangement and you did not tell me if you are coming or not please my dear kindly check your mail box very well.

Thank you for your kind coperation.

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:05:49 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: WRITE TO THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS A REMINDER IMMEDIATELLY

Dear John Konano,

Thank you for receiving and reading my email, and also for looking at my photograph.

I am puzzled why you questioned the presence of my daughter in the picture, though. Does she offend you? She is not ugly, just a typical 13-year-old girl. Why do you hate her so much? I won't tell her about your dislike of her picture because it will be sure to upset her.

I will continue to help you with this business but I really would like an explanation about why you think my daughter is unsuitable for being in a photograph.

Also, I will email the bank again as it has been almost a week since I heard from them and when they promised to get back to me.

I have received no emails from you about any "travel arrangement". When did you send that?

To tell you the truth, Mr Konano, my email account gets piled up with so much junk, I sometimes miss important emails. Somehow, the spammers and the scammers have got my address and are sending me hundreds of emails every day. I delete whole batches of the stuff all the time, so perhaps the emails from both you and the bank were filtered into my Junk folder by accident.

What I ask from friends and important business associates is to include a unique phrase in the subject header of any messages. I've set up my spam filter so that any email with that phrase in the subject will be saved and do that way I don't miss it. Will you do this for me? At the moment, the phrase is "Cheese smells strong". I doubt any scammer or spammer will write that in the subject line, so I think this is quite unique and will always let me identify proper emails from fake emails. It appears to work well so far. Please, if you can, try to put that phrase in any future subject lines then that way I will not miss your emails. It has to be exactly "Cheese smells strong". You add other stuff to the subject line, too, but make sure that phrase is in.

I am sorry if it looks like I have been ignoring your emails, but if you follow my instructions here I think the situation will improve.

And please don't forget to tell me why you don't like my daughter. I am getting concerned about that because she is the only thing in the world that I treasure so dearly but you are complaining about her. Well, maybe it's a misunderstanding so I will await your explanation.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 14:07:37 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: NOTIFICATION!!!

Dear Sirs,

I received the email below almost a week ago, but I have heard nothing from you since then.

Is there a problem? If so, then please let me know and I will work with you to correct it.

looking forward to your reply,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Subject: cheese smells strong : GOOD DAY Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:12:21 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd .

I am sorry . but is just that you miss understand what i wrote about your daugther what i said is that she is very beautifull and i can see that you cherished her so much. that the simple thing that i said.

i did not say any bad thing about her iam sorry if you may understand it that way.

I HAVE ALLSO RESEND THE PREVIOUS EMAIL TO YOU ONCE AGAIN WITH SUBJECT TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT.

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: *** SPAM ***cheese smells strong: TRAVEL ARRANGEMENT.
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:14:27 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd,

How are you and your health? hope it all well with you. My dear, everything is undercontrol here in the bank and any moment from now you will hear from the bank, and as you hear from the bank, try and get back to me immediately for the next step to take.

I received your email and will like to bring to your mind that we have started the journey of a great fortune and we should try by every means to make this a success. You should try by every possible means and make it to my country for us to get this transaction successfuly completed as this will be required from you once approval is granted. An attorney can stand to process all the requiremnts and sign on your behalf but I will appreciate if you will make it possible to be here as that will be a very big opportunity for us to know each other and build more confidence. My country is a visa free country as you can get your visa at the port of entry. I can as well assist you with an invitation letter if you need that.

Moreover, you should watch out for a proposal of this nature and pls do not reply any. Due to the developmental needs of Burkina Faso many foreign investors and contractors flood here for contracts and investments. Many also use that medium to engage in illegal transactions as they are not strictly checked following IMF Poverty Reduction Strategy in developing countries. Many foreigners used the opportunity to execute many illegal transactions like drug and money laundering. Since the discovery of these ills by the Blaise government an order has been given to confiscate all the foreign account with any bank that has been dormant for government treasury. Bank officials like I personally have discovered such account whereas the reason I would want the funds approved in your name as the beneficiary.

Do not reply any email that might come for this kind of proposal as all the files will pass through the Ministry of Finance and it will look suspicious if your name is in two different files. Also the 2002 African Union summit held in Durban, South Africa, following the 11th september attack initiated the AU Fund Transfer Monitoring Agents to monitor all the SWIFT money transfers coming in and going out of Africa in a way to checkmate terrorism and illicit funds. All the file of every international money transfer must pass through AU office before the funds will be transferred. This is a life time opportunity and we should not in any way mess it up.

I have already putting all the necessary files in order, and whatsoever mail you received from the bank or anyway should be forwarded back to me because the verlification department will be trying to know if you are the real beneficiary of the fund so you have to stand firm and listen to my advice.
I will also like you to send to me your personal picture or your familly picture and your private phone line so that i can reach you on the phone your country code then the numbers accordingly for more beter understanding as i have earlier explained to you on my previous emails .

Let me know once you hear from the bank.

Thanks and regards,

Mr JOHN KONANO.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: cheese smells strong:DONT FORGET
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2008 23:17:10 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Dont forget to write to the bank!!!

Mr john konano

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou
"why did you waste my time like this why." -- US Army Captain William D Swenson
Hello Kitty! <--TS certified.

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: MY ADVICE TO YOU.
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2008 16:14:57 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd .

I know it might be dificult for you but that is the only way that we have to abide to make sure that we acomplished this great goal that we both have at hand .My dear freind i have been sending to you several email s but . you are not respondindg what is the problem ?.

please i will like us to change our email network to yahoo.com so that we can use it to transact this bussiness may be after the transaction you can still use your email box .

we must have to do that because thing are runing out of hand here in the bank the board director has been lamenting that you have not come up with any solution to claim your fund if you said that the deceased customer is your uncle.

please i want you to respond to me very fast on this very situation so that i can know where we are in this deal that we both have .

My regard s to your fammilly

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:31:01 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: MY ADVICE TO YOU.

Dear John Konano,

I have not replied to you because, right now, there is nothing I could possibly write. I have not heard from the bank yet. Who is dealing with my case there? Can I maybe have an email address for him/her instead of a general "[email protected]" address?

Please write to the bank and ask them why they are refusing to contact me. Your emails are coming through fine, I see no reason to change my email provider yet; it is purely some person at the bank not taking his/her job seriously and thinking that he/she can sit around all day and not contact customers.

I would appreciate reading any reply you get from them, if any.

Also, I have looked over the email in which you described travel arrangements. I shall have to sort some things out and free some time for this to happen. I will let you know as soon as I have anything definite that I can tell you.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 11:24:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: NOTIFICATION!!!

Dear Sirs,

I appear to be receiving no replies from you when you said that you would be in contact with me very soon. That was 10 days ago.

I suggest that if you have already sent a reply then it has been marked as "SPAM" and deleted before I saw it. To avoid this, can you please put a unique phrase in the subject line so my email program can recognize your emails and save them securely? I would like you to use the unique phrase "I hate cheese". Put that in the subject line and then write anything else in there, too, just make sure you start with the unique phrase. That way, your messages will be saved and I will see them.

thank you for your cooperation and looking forward to reading a reply,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 08:25:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: A.D.B BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER.

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

ATTN . Mr R1ch4rd,

ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN AND RETURN TO US WITH

THIS IS ONLY THE FORMALITIES OF THIS BANK TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU ACTUALLY
KNEW THE DECEASED AND REPRESENT THE FAMILY TO CLAIMING HIS BALANCE IN OUR
BANK.

REGARDS,

DR. QUATTARA WAMBADI.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO

He attaches a MS Word document containing a rather non-professional "questioner" with bank logo and 14 questions.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:38:45 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: ATTENTION !!!

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !

Dear R1ch4rd.

We are still waiting for your response of the questioneer wich we
forwarded to you . Remember that you have only 72hr to comply to our
bank email with the correct answers

To the questions.

You have to acct fast so that we can commence on the process of the
fund
in your favour.

We will not in any means bear the consequences if your fund got
transfer
to the treasury Department as unclaimed fund in this bank .

SIGN: Mr quattara wambada
DIRECTOR GENERAL FOREIGN REMITANT
DEPARTMENT ADB BANK B/FASO

Scammer wrote:
Subject: *** SPAM ***GOOD DAY
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 18:38:47 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thank you for your email wich i just recieved and your interest shown in this transaction but you will understand better after reading my explanations below because my message came to you coincidentally and moreover, I cannot write a message like this through our bank email because of the nature.

Your race or background has nothing to do with this transaction because what matters is for you to give the correct information when required and I will guide you through.

Do not take this transaction to be a joke because it is my life. I am very happy to have heard from you.I want all your correspondences with me to be made through this i.d because I need everything to be secured. The time frame is the best time to do the transaction because after the long years of absence, the bank has decided to transfer the fund to the treasury if unclaimed at the end of the fiscal year which will elapse in september 2008 that is why everything has to be done speedly if you wish that we make a success in this transaction.

I am also happy that you have some ambitions like me which is the more reason why I started this transaction.The owner of the said fund was a contractor and he got the money from the proceeds he made while he was executing some contracts in my country before the plane crash out there. I will give you further informations about him later
My concern is for you to keep absolute secret. I have given you the details of the transaction earlier in my previous mails to enable you know whether you can run the transaction with me.

I have been putting things in order before getting back to you and also I was praying over the transaction because I do not want to get in to any wrong hand.
I do not know you before but your carefulness in responding to my mail interested me that is why I decided to give you all the details to know whether you can make the transaction with me. You do not need to worry on how to be the next of kin because it is what will be used in filling the application that matters. You can either be a next of kin or partner or anything depending on what I decide. No one is aware of this fund and again the deceased has no one coming again for the fund.

I want you to know that if you are serious towards this transaction, we are going to make a success. You have to know whether you have the capacity to receive this money when transferred to your account but my concern is for you to maintain absolute confidentiality.

The percentage is subject to review depending on your committment to help me with full devotion. I am also ready to do charity works with part of the fund after we have succeeded.Be sure that you have no risks to fear about.

The gurantee is that I am working in the same bank and will also serve as an insider on your behalf..I am sure also that no one is coming later to ask you whether you are the real next of kin or not because I studied every thing before contacting you and moreover, I cannot involve myself to danger in the same bank where I am working.

I see this as an opportunity for me to be great and I want you also to be honest with me after the fund has been transferred to your account.

My regards once again to you for accepting to assist me in this great project and i am asuring you that this deal is 100%
Risk free.

Every thing is still okay in the bank over here what you have to do is to make sure that you write to the bank as i have intructed you so that they can get intouch with you .

Let me know once you here from the bank.

Thank you.

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 06:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: ATTENTION!!! FROM A.D.B BANK

ATTENTION !!!

MR R1ch4rd .

WE WANT TO INFORM YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT WE HAVE JUST SENT YOU A QUESTIONEER IT IS OFFICIAL .

WE WILL LIKE YOU TO FEEL THE THE ANWERS CORECTLY AND RESEND IT BACK TO US THROUGH THE BANK FAX LINE YOU HAVE TO STATE IT VERY CLEARLY AND YOU HAVE TO ACCT FAST SO THAT WE CAN VERIFY IF THE
ARE INTACT YOU SHOULD ALLSO SEND TO THIS BANK YOURINTERNATIONAL
PASSPORT OR ANY IDENTIFICATION WICH WE WILL US TO ATTACHED TO YOUR FILLE HERE IN THE BANK .

Mr quattara wambada
D/G FOREIGN REMITANT
DEPARTMENT A.D.B

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:29:53 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: ATTENTION!!! FROM A.D.B BANK

DEAR SIR!

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY!

I ONLY FOUND THIS EMAIL FROM YOU BECAUSE I SPEND A FEW HOURS THIS MORNING LOOKING THROUGH MY "JUNK" EMAIL FOLDER. IT APPEARS THAT YOUR MESSAGES ARE BEING MARKED AS "SPAM" AND GETTING DELETED BEFORE I AM READING THEM. I ONLY FOUND THIS ONE BECAUSE I WAS UP EARLY THIS MORNING AND FEELING ENERGETIC SO I CAUGHT IT IN TIME, BUT ONLY AFTER DOING A LOT OF SEARCHING.

PLEASE WRITE THE UNIQUE PHRASE IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO THAT MY FILTER WILL RECOGNIZE "FRIENDLY" EMAILS AND IT WON'T DELETE THOSE ONES AUTOMATICALLY. THE UNIQUE PHRASE I AM USING AT THE MOMENT IS "i hate cheese". PLEASE PUT THIS SOMEWHERE IN THE SUBJECT LINE WHEN YOU RESEND THE QUESTIONER THAT YOU SAID YOU HAVE SENT PREVIOUSLY. THE EMAIL WITH THE QUESTIONER ATTACHED MUST NOT HAVE HAD "i hate cheese" WRITTEN IN THE SUBJECT LINE SO IT WAS MOST LIKELY DELETED BEFORE I SAW IT.

THANK YOU,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:35:21 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: *** SPAM ***GOOD DAY

Dear John Konano,

I finally received an email from the bank today, but I had to do a lot of searching to find it. Even though I asked the bank people to put a unique phrase in the subject line so I could detect proper emails immediately, it looks like they ignored my request and did things their own way.

The email from them mentioned a questioner sent to me in a previous email. I have no record of that previous email and, therefore, do not have the questioner. I have written back to the bank and asked if they would resend the questioner and also take notice of what I said about the subject line.

I hope they obey my instructions.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: GOOD DAY MR R1ch4rd
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 12:45:28 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thank you for your quick response to my mail sent to you . but my dear freind R1ch4rd i must tell you that am very worried because of the delay that we are having in this transaction like i explained to you severally in my email that this very fund is my life my reason is because i have toiled so hard to come up to this stage and i will not like anything to spoil this deal am a married man with kids and the time up of the fund will soon expire in september2008.

that made me to search for a foreign partner that will assist me perfectly on this deal i am worried because you every time complain that you have not heard from the bank and that may make the bank board members to think that you are not the real heirer to the deceased customer .please my dear i am not trying to shout on you but just for you to understand the nature of this great deal that we both have to execute .

please my dear friend can you kindly call me as i have tried your line severally and it wasnt going through please what is happening over there.i need to know my dear freind or you can reconfirm to me your phone number and your country code .please if you have recieved any thing from the bank please forward it to me so that i can guide you .

My regards to your fammilly .

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 19:54:30 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: i hate cheese A.D.B BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

ATTN . Mr R1ch4rd,

ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN AND RETURN TO US
WITH

THIS IS ONLY THE FORMALITIES OF THIS BANK TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU
ACTUALLY
KNEW THE DECEASED AND REPRESENT THE FAMILY TO CLAIMING HIS BALANCE IN
OUR
BANK.

REGARDS,

DR. QUATTARA WAMBADI.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO

He attaches the "questioner" again.

Scammer wrote:
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2008 20:19:48 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: i hate cheese A.D.B FOREIGN /REMIT/ DEPT

ATTENTION !!!!

MR R1ch4rd.

WE HAVE RESEND TO YOU THE BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER WHICH
YOU
WILL BE FILLING CAREFULLY AND RESEND IT IN TWO DIFFERENT
PLACES THE BANK FAX LINE AND THE BANK EMAIL ADDRESS FOR PROPER
CHECKING AT THE BANK INSPECTING UNIT .

WE WILL LIKE YOU TO THAT IMMEDIATELLY WITHING 72HRS AS IT MAY BE
WE ARE REALLY SORRY FOR THE LITTLE DELAY BEFORE NOW

Mr Quattara Wambaba
D/G FOREIGN REMITANT DEPARTMENT
A.D.B

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:03:41 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: GOOD DAY MR R1ch4rd

Dear John Konano,

I have finally gotten the bank people to listen to my instructions and as such I now have a copy of the questioner that they require me to complete.

Would it be possible to fill in the questions for me? I really don't want to guess or write something incorrectly which will mess up this transaction if someone were to investigate more closely.

Here are the 14 questions:
1. WHAT IS THE NAME OF DECEASED CUSTOMER?
2. WHAT IS HIS NATIONALITY?
3. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER?
4. HOW OLD WAS HE WHEN HE DIED?
5. WHEN EXACTLY DID HE DIE AND WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH?
6. WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER’ S PROFESSION?
7. DOES HE HAVE A FIRM HERE BEFORE HIS DEATH?
8. IF YES, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FIRM AND ITS REGISTRATION N°?
9. WAS HE MARRIED?
10. IF YES, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF HIS WIFE?
11. HOW MANY CHILDREN?
12. WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK?
13. WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT SECRETCODE N°?
14. STATE CLEARLY HIS RESIDENCE ADDRESS HERE IN BURKINA FASO?

I would appreciate a quick reply because the bank people are on my neck about getting this information back to them.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

P.S. Please use the Unique Phrase in your subject lines or I might miss your reply.

I wrote:
Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 10:05:08 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: i hate cheese A.D.B FOREIGN /REMIT/ DEPT

Dear Sir,

I have finally received your questioner and I shall be completing it and returning it to your office as soon as I can.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: cheese smells strong HERE ARE ANSWERS TO THE QUESTION MR R1ch4rd
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 00:28:22 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Here are the answers to the 14 questions please my dear freind you have to make sure that every of anwers are well stated before sending it to the bank email.
you must re edit the answers very clearly before sending it to the bank please do not send the anwers to bank fax line because of the bank inspecting unit department.

because the may like to call you on the phone and may ask you some questions which might be confussing to you or you do not know.
please i repeat do not send the anwsers to the bank fax line you only have to send it to the bank two emails.

dont forget to always keep me updated on every email that you may recieve from the bank or any department in the bank.

Let me know once you have sent it to the bank.

Thank you so much Mr R1ch4rd for your kind coperation.

1. WHAT IS THE NAME OF DECEASED CUSTOMER? --The originator name : Mr.George Small
2. WHAT IS HIS NATIONALITY? --he is a citizen of america
3. WHAT IS YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE DECEASED CUSTOMER? --he is my uncle
4. HOW OLD WAS HE WHEN HE DIED?--- 52 years old
5. WHEN EXACTLY DID HE DIE AND WHAT LED TO HIS DEATH? --Date of death : October 31st 1999 he was involved in a plane crash
6. WHAT WAS THE DECEASED CUSTOMER S PROFESSION?-- HE MR GEORGE SMALL IS A GOVERNMENT LICENSED APPROVED CONTRACTOR IN B/FASO
7. DOES HE HAVE A FIRM HERE BEFORE HIS DEATH? --Yes
8. IF YES, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF THE FIRM AND ITS REGISTRATION N°?--His company : COST. G. G CO LTD BF with registration N°Registration number : BF/cc/02/25678261A.

9. WAS HE MARRIED? --yes he is maried
10. IF YES, WHAT WAS THE NAME OF HIS WIFE? --THE NAME OF THE WIFE IS - ELIZABETH SMALL
11. HOW MANY CHILDREN?-- HE DIED ALONG WITH HIS ONLY DAUGTHER MAURENE SMALL SHE WAS 21YEARS OLD
12. WHAT KIND OF ACCOUNT WAS HE OPERATING WITH THIS BANK? CURRENT ACCOUNT
13. WHAT WAS HIS ACCOUNT SECRETCODE N°? ZXXGH-00BNF
14. STATE CLEARLY HIS RESIDENCE ADDRESS HERE IN BURKINA FASO? HIS RESIDENCE IN Burkina Faso : No.23/24 Av.Babangida, Ouagadougou

Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG : HAVE YOU RECIEVED MY MAIL TO YOU .
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:01:52 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

please my dear freind have you recieved my message the anwsers to the questioneer which i just sent to you
please you should let me know and please do not forget all i have said to you .

we have to be very very carefull when dealing with the bank please you have to keep me updated on each of any message that you recieve from the bank.

let me know if you have recieve my message.

My regards

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:40:03 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELL STRONG : HAVE YOU RECIEVED MY MAIL TO YOU .

Dear John Konano,

Yes, I received your email with the answers that I should use in the bank's questioner. Thank you for that.

I had to take a day off from the internet yesterday so I did not send any emails. Sorry, perhaps I should have asked my daughter to send you a message explaining this.

I shall write to the bank some time this morning after I have had my breakfast (it is still early in the morning here) and let you know what they reply with.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:33:50 +0200 (SAST)
Subject: i hate cheese : A.D.B BANK FOREIGN/REMIT/DEPT

ATTENTION ! ATTENTION !! ATTENTION !!!

MR R1ch4rd

WE ARE STILL WAITING FOR YOUR URGENT RESPONSE TOWARDS THE QUESTIONEER
SENT TO YOU .

YOU ARE HERE BY ADVICE TO COMPLY ACCORDINGLY TO ENABLE THE BANK

COMENCE ON OTHER NECESARRY PROCEDURE CONCERNING YOUR FUND .

IT HAS BEEN TWO GOOD DAYS NOW AND WE HAVE NOT HEARD FROM YOU

WE ARE WRITING TO YOU IN AS WELL TO HELP YOUR SELF AND THE BANK

TO ENABLE THE BANK TO COMMENCE IMMEDIATELLY ON THE TRANSFER

REMEMBER YOU HAVE 72HRS FROM THE DAY ISSUED.

MR QUATTARA WAMDADA
A.D.B BANK B/FASO WEST AFRICA

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: HAVE YOU SENT THE ANSWERS TO THE BANK??
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 17:59:24 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

Good morning to you and your fammilly and i hope that all is well with you .

My dear freind i am writing to you to inform you that i was just coming out of the board meeting in the bank which lasted for about 3 hours the bank Director general was there and other bank top officials the are more more conciuos to hear from you because the deceased customer was a great customer to the bank and he was one among other foreigners banking with A.D.B bank and been that he was an american citizen made him more precious to the bank .

I recieved your email thanks a lot. but i want you to please send to the bank immediatelly the answers so that the wont feel you not been the real heirer to Mr george small please i beg of you we have to act fast to make things more easier for both of us i allso learned from the board conference held this morning that the gave you 72hrs to get back to them. was that true?

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 18:53:33 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: i hate cheese : A.D.B BANK FOREIGN/REMIT/DEPT

Dear Mr Quattara Wamdada,

I have the answers to your bank's questioner. Can I write the answers in an email or do I have to write them on the form and scan it and attach it and email that back to you?

Please let me know quickly so I can do what you require.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 04:57:04 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I HATE CHEESE: A.D.B BANK FOREIGN/REMIT/DEPT

MR R1ch4rd

THIS IS HOW YOU ARE GOING RESEND IT TO THE BANK ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS TO PRINT THE QUESTIONEER OUT AND YOU USE A WRITING PEN TO FILL IN THE ANWERS AND SEND TO THE BANK YOU HAVE TO DO THAT IMMEDIATELLY BECAUSE TO DAY IS MONDAY A NEW WORKING DAY OF THE WEEK .

THIS TWO ARE ALL SO IMPORTANT YOUR INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.

OR YOUR DRIVING LICENCED OR ANY THING TO IDENTIFY YOU AS A PERSON.

MR QUATTARA WAMBADA
D/G FOREIGN REMITANCE DEPARTMENT

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHAT IS THE SITUATION??
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 14:48:20 +0200 (CEST)

Dear R1ch4rd.

how are you today and your fammilly i hope is well with you .if so thanks to god almighty.
my dear freind i am writing to you this time around to know how far you have gone on the bank side of this transaction have you heard from the bank? please what is the situation over there are you okay ? my dear i am very wooried on this because i have not heard from you what is the situation ?? have you sent to them the answers and what did the say please kindly update me am worried because the day are runing faster and i want us to finish this tranfer before the bank elapsed date please i am waiting for your urgent response immediatelly you recieved my email.

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:17:23 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: I HATE CHEESE: A.D.B BANK FOREIGN/REMIT/DEPT

Dear Quattara Wambada,

Thank you for your email. It was received and the content was read thoroughly.

I think I will have to buy a new scanner so that my passport scan and the scan of the questioneer that you sent me is scanned perfectly. Would be able to wait for a day so that I can buy and set up a new scanner? I hope so. You have been reasonable so far so I expect this tiny delay will not be too much to accommodate.

looking forward to your reply,
R1ch4rd

I wrote:
Date: Mon, 25 Aug 2008 15:20:19 +0100 (BST)
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHAT IS THE SITUATION??

Dear John Konano,

Thank you for your concern about my health, my wealth, and my family matters. You are a decent man and I can tell that from your emails.

I have been writing to the bank and they have sent me a questioner that I must complete, as you know because you sent me the answers that I should use. I will need a new scanner as my current one is probably too old and not working properly now (it's almost 5 years old!). I have asked Mr Quattara Wambada (the nice gentleman from the bank) if he can wait another day while I get a new scanner to use for this task. I have just written to him so I expect an answer tomorrow, probably. Things are going well, though, so please don't worry about anything.

regards,
R1ch4rd

"I have to sale something now to be able to drink water." -- Alice Idris on safari in Cotonou

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 12:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: GOOD DAY MR R1CH4RD
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 1:15 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

I have received your mail message sent to me is well understood by me, since you have informed the bank that is very nice effort made from you thanks for that.

You shouldn’t be delayed since you have given your word and promise to the bank please don’t fail it fill it very well and return it to the bank and confirm to me so that we can plan ahead in the next step we have to take.

I want this fund to be transferred into your banking account this week that is why I am so worried but I believe that with your effort we will meet up with the time been given by the bank.

Thanks for all your great effort, and I will also like you to always keep me updated always in any thing that you received from the bank.

I will be waiting to hear from you as soon as possible.

My Regards to your family.

Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: ARE YOU COMING TO MY COUNTRY ?
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 4:57 PM

Dear R1ch4rd .

Have you bought the new scaning machine as you said?

Have you sent to the bank the questioneer please let me know .because i am sure that the will be waiting to recieve it at least today because every thing seems to be very smooth in the bank over here please you have to hurry up and send to the foreign remitance department the answers ok.

So that the will commence on other necesarry needs as you can see the week is runing out faster and i would like us to complete everything in this week so that we will disscused on how i will be coming to your home country. for normal sharing of the fund according to the percentages as we have earlier agreed and remember that i told you to not send to bank fax line the answers as that might get to the desk of
the bank inspection unit because i would not like them to call you on the phone to ask you some question that you may not know what to answer so my dear freind please i beg of you kindly abide by my guide line s so that there will be no any hitches or problem on this transfer and i will allso like the transfer to commence this week as i have allready been putting things in other for my resignation in the bank .

And i will allso like to know if you are coming to my country as i have earlier demanded from you ,because i know that the bank will like you to come to my coutry so that you will be signing the final approval in the bank premises.

and i think that will be a golden opourtunity for both of us to see our selfs ,Burkinan /faso is a visa free country located in west africa . all you have to do is to apply for a visa in my country embassy located in your country and i can send to you an invitation letter i think that will be good enough .you will be landing in ouguadougu international airport. in the capital city ouguadougu

please i await for your urgent response as soon as you recieved this email.

thanks to you once again and your fammilly.

Mr John konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: ARE YOU COMING TO MY COUNTRY ?
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 5:14 PM

Dear John Konano,

I have now got a new scanning machine and I believe it is working okay.

I have printed out the bank's questioner but I notice that my name is spelled incorrectly on it. Do you think they will still accept it with this spelling error?

Please reply quickly so I can act on your instructions.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: I HATE CHEES:FOREIGN /REMIT/DEPARTMENT/
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 5:29 PM

WARNING: THIS IS THE PROPERTY OF THE AFRICAN DEVELOPEMENT BANK BURKINA FASO (WEST AFRICA) .IF THE CONTENT OF THIS MESSAGE IS NOT MEANT FOR YOU PLEASE RETURNED THE BANK OR DELETE IT . YOU ARE WARNED !!!!

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK

ATTN . Mr R1ch4rd,

FIND ATTACHED THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE LETTER TO THE APPLICATION FORM YOU SUBMITTED TO THIS BANK AS THE NEXT OF KIN TO OUR DECEASED CUSTOMER.

ALSO INCLUDED IS THE OFFICIAL QUESTIONNAIRE OF THIS BANK WHICH YOU MUST ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN AND RETURN TO US WITH 72HRS TO ENABLE US ACT AS YOU INSTRUCTED.

THIS IS ONLY THE FORMALITIES OF THIS BANK TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNEW THE DECEASED AND REPRESENT THE FAMILY TO CLAIMING HIS BALANCE IN OUR BANK.

REGARDS,

DR. QUATTARA WAMBADA.
OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO

He attaches a file called "BE WARNED!!!.doc", a MS Word document containing the following text:

Scammer wrote:

<center>BE WARNED !!!</center>

THERE FREIND YOU HAVE NOT BEEN KEEPING TO THE MANDATE OF THIS BANK ALTHOUGH WE HAVE RECIEVED YOUR MESSAGE AND WOULD NOT
ENTERTAIN ANY EXCUSES AGAIN.

I WANT PUT IT TO YOU THAT THIS IS A BANK YOU ARE DEALING WITH AND
NOT A TOYING HOME IT MIGHT SOUND FUNNY TO YOU BUT I AM TELLING YOU THE REAL FACT ITS HAVE BEEN A LONG TIME WE IN THE BANK SENT
TO YOU THE QUESTIONEER.

I WAS INTRUCTED THIS AFTERNOON TO WRITE TO YOU. FROM THE BANK D/G TO WRITE TO YOU TO KNOW WHAT EXACTLY IS THE PROBLEM.

MY GOOD BROTHER I ADVICE YOU TO COME UP WITH THE EXACT ANSWERS
BEFORE YOU MIGHT LOOSE YOUR INHERITANCE TO THE BANK AUTHORITY.

MR QUATTARA WAMBADA

I wrote:
Subject: Re: I HATE CHEES:FOREIGN /REMIT/DEPARTMENT/
Date: Tuesday, 26 August, 2008 5:38 PM

Dear Mr Quattara Wambada,

If you want me to deal with your bank seriously, please get my name right on all official documents.

I request that you send the bank's questioneer again, this time with the correct spelling of my name. Unless there is some deceit and trickery being planned, I would assume that my name would have to be correct on everything that is filed officially.

thank you,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: SEND IT TO THE BANK NO PROBLEM
Date: Wednesday, 27 August, 2008 12:32 PM

Send it like that Mr R1ch4rd there is no problem with that ok. go ahead and send now.

Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHAT IS THE SITUATION MR R1CH4RD?
Date: Thursday, 28 August, 2008 1:00 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

how are you today are you okay?

please my dear freind i want you to reconfirm to me if you have sent the answers as you have earlier promised to the bank

please i need your update so i can know the situation with you for now .

i await your urgent response.

My regards

M john konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: SEND IT TO THE BANK NO PROBLEM
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 10:10 AM

Dear John Konano,

I am a man of high moral values and I try to behave in accordance with those values (so I don't look like a hypocrite). One thing that I am finding difficult to do is to sign ANY official document that does not have my name spelled correctly. In fact, it's not even a spelling error, but something that only vaguely looks like my name. If I let this one slip by then what will be next? Writing fake cheques? Making false insurance claims? Stealing from children? It's only one small step to the next level but take plenty of steps and the situation soon turns bad.

Please please please ask the bank to resend the corrected document and I will willing comply with their instructions. If they cannot get my name right, however, then I fear they may not get other things wrong.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: RE WRITE TO THE BANK AND INFORM THEM.
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 8:03 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

I recieved your email and i really understand your situation ,my dear R1ch4rd what you have to do now is to re write to the bank that the should please resend

to you the questioneer that the earlier sent to you that it seems that your name was spelt incorect on the previous one .

please R1ch4rd you have to address the bank authority well so that the might not go angry with us please i beg of you we are allmost to the finishing of this deal .

i hope you understood my explanation .

I await your urgent response.

My regards to you and your familly.

Mr John konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: I HATE CHEESE:FOREIGN /REMIT/DEPARTMENT/
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 10:58 PM

Dear Mr Quattara Wambada,

I received your questioneer and the contents well noted and tackled.

However, I am very unhappy about the misspelling of my name. I am very reluctant to put my signature on anything that has incorrect information on it, and your questioneer, as it stands, does not get my name right.

I therefore request that your people correct my name and that you resend the questioneer as soon as possible, as this mistake has already cost us some wasted time.

regards,
R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: RE WRITE TO THE BANK AND INFORM THEM.
Date: Friday, 29 August, 2008 11:00 PM

Dear John Konano,

I have written to the bank and explained about the incorrect name on the document. I hope they sort out this error quickly and return the corrected questioneer soon.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: I HATE CHEESE/ RE : A.D.B BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 3:11 PM

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANKOUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO. WEST AFRICA.

ATTN . Mr R1ch4rd,

ANSWER ALL THE QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR DECEASED COUSIN AND RETURN TO US WITH
72HRS TO ENABLE US ACT AS YOU INSTRUCTED. THIS IS ONLY THE FORMALITIES
OF THIS BANK TO CONVINCE US THAT YOU ACTUALLY KNEW THE DECEASED AND
REPRESENT THE FAMILY TO CLAIMING HIS BALANCE IN OUR BANK. YOUR URGENT
COMPLIANCE IS HIGHLY APPRECIATED.
REGARDS, DR. QUATTARA WAMBADA. DIRECTOR, FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT
(A.D.B) OUAGADOUGOU,BURKINA FASO

He attaches the questioner/questioneer/whatever again.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: I ENCOURAGE YOU TO STAND FIRM ON THIS DEAL.
Date: Saturday, 30 August, 2008 3:33 PM

Dear R1ch4rd .

Thank you for the update .

and i encourage you to stand firm in this project as we are about to be victorious on this deal .

how is your fammilly i hope the all okay .

and i am allso praying hard towards this great project that we both have because with out God every thing in this world is impossible ,but with god all things are possible.

please allways remember to update on all issues in the bank and remember not to send the answers to the bank fax line as that might get to the bank inspecting unit and the may call you on the phone and may ask you some questions wich you might not know i hope you understand each and every of my explanation.

My regards.

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHAT IS THE SITUATION.
Date: Sunday, 31 August, 2008 5:30 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Any good news from the bank???.

Mr john konano

On a Sunday???

I wrote:
Subject: Re: I HATE CHEESE/ RE: A.D.B BANK OFFICIAL QUESTIONEER
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 10:44 AM
Message contains attachments

Dear Quattara Wambada,

Thank you for the amended questioneer.

I have written in the answers as I believe them to be, and I hope that you can forgive my bad handwriting.

Please let me know if everything is okay with the form.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I print out his form, write in the answers that "John Konano" provided, and scan the form to create a 4.8MB bitmap file, which I attach to the message.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHAT IS THE SITUATION.
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 10:44 AM

Dear John Konano,

I have just finished sending the amended questioneer to the bank.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHY ALL THIS DELAY???
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 7:33 PM

Dear R1ch4rd ,

What is the situation? Are you with me in this project or not??? I cant see the reason why you have to be delaying issues

Pls let me hear from you urgently to enable me know which other step to take.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.

Regards,

Mr John konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: WHY ALL THIS DELAY???
Date: Monday, 1 September, 2008 7:41 PM

John Konano,

What delay? What are you talking about? I sent the questioneer to the bank. What more do you want me to do, run behind it and hurry it along? I don't understand what else you want me to do.

R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: THANKING YOU
Date: Tuesday, 2 September, 2008 1:00 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Good day to you and your familly ,i want to allso thank you for your time and strenght wich you have renderd in this transaction i really know that its not easyfor you to be bringing out your precious time to response to my emails.

and i allso want to tell you that i appreciate each and every efort that you have renderd on to this great deal that we both have ,less i allso not to forget that I did,nt meant to shout at you but its just that my seat over here is very very very hot for me and as i have earlier told you that this fund is were all my life future is focused and i know that it will surely mature for both of us .

Please my dear R1ch4rd you should not be upset or angry regarding to my previous email to you but i have no option than to refer to you that way .i want to assure you that every thing is still okay over here in the bank .

because the bank have allso requested that i should make available the deceased customer data file wich i have issued out to the bank authority and after going through .the bank director general Mr wuse muna has finaly approved it on my file and have been brought back to my department today i guest that any moment from now the will be reaching to you on your email .

i am thanking you once again for all your eforts towards this transaction.

Let me know once you heard from the bank.

extend my regards to your fammilly.

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK ?
Date: Wednesday, 3 September, 2008 7:54 PM

Dear R1ch4rd .

How are you today i hope that you are okay?

please my dear i want to know if you have recieved my mesage sent to you yesterday .

please if you did please kindly let me know because i really want to hear from you as you are the major pillar of this transaction.

Please my dear freind have you heard from the bank?

I await to hear from you as soon as possible.

My regards.
Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: I HATE CHEESE:A.D.B BANK AKNOWLEDGEMENT/FINAL APPROVAL
Date: Wednesday, 3 September, 2008 10:10 PM

Drapeau du Burkina Faso

TRANSFER PAYMENT DIVISION AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ADB.
BURKINA FASO WEST AFRICA .
E-MAIL: ([email protected]) ([email protected])
TEXFAX. 00226 50 42 00 39.

ATTN: BENEFICIARY /MR. R1ch4rd xx Vxxxxx,

DEAR SIR /MADAM,

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT THE MANAGEMENT OF THIS BANK IS IN RECEIPT OF YOUR MAIL MESSAGE SENT TO THIS AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK ON MON/ 1ST SEPTEMBER2008. YOUR FUND HAS BEEN FINALLY APROVED THIS MORNING 3RD SEPT 2008, IN LINE WITH OUR BANKING RULES AND REGULATIONS, THE FORMAL PROCEDURE(S) MUST BE ADMINISTERED TO ENABLE US CARRY OUT OUR OFFICIAL BANKING DUTIES NECESSARY FOR THIS CLAIM.

NOTE THAT YOU ARE EXPECTED TO BE ABIDING BY THE PRINCIPLES OF THIS BANK FOR US TO FINALIZE THIS TRANSACTION ON DUE PROCESS URGENTLY. IN RESPECT OF THIS CLAIM, YOU ARE THEREFORE ADVISED TO VIEW THE OFFICIAL AKNOWLEDGEMENT AND APPROVAL FORM ATTACHED, GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE ACCURATE INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR THE IMMEDIATE PROCESS OF YOUR CLAIM. THERETO, YOU ARE GIVEN 48 HOURS AS REQUIRED.

ALWAYS BANK WITH US.
THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

<center>MR.QUATTARA WAMBADA.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE DIRECTOR AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK (ADB)
DATE: 03 / 09/ 2008</center>

He attaches two files. The first is a MS Word document, which I have converted to a PDF here. The second is a large .bmp which I have converted to a .jpg to make it more manageable here.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: THANKING YOU
Date: Thursday, 4 September, 2008 1:38 PM

Dear John Konano,

The bank sent me a message late last night (they must have been working late, I guess). It contained a form with a lot of writing on it. Should I forward it to you to look over and advise me about it?

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: FORWARD WHAT YOU RECIEVED FROM THE BANK OK FOR MY VIEW.
Date: Friday, 5 September, 2008 3:26 PM

Dear R1ch4rd .

Thank you for the update . i recieved your mail and it was well understood understood.the bank worked late hour this days in my country because of the ramahdan fasting going on now (muslims) the internet conection seems to be so low here but not all the department in the bank worked late the internet conection here is too bad.

what did the say i mean the content of the email? or you can forward it.I will like you to forward to me those email you said you recieved from them for proper checking on it

My regards
Mr john konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELLS STRONG: FORWARD WHAT YOU RECIEVED FROM THE BANK OK FOR MY VIEW.
Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008 11:55 AM

Dear John Konano,

Thank you for your offer to look at what the bank has sent me. I have attached the document they sent to me in their last email.

Please let me know what I should do with this document and if any questions need answering then please supply the best answers that I should use.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

I send the .bmp file, making sure I double its size before attaching it.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:PLEASE RESEND THE ATTACHMENT.
Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008 1:56 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

please i cant find the attached fille in my mail box kindly resend it.

My regards

Mr john konano

Liar! I think he just doesn't want to spend the money it will take to open such a large email.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:PLEASE RESEND THE ATTACHMENT.
Date: Saturday, 6 September, 2008 2:34 PM

Dear John,

I hope you find the attachment in this email. I am not sure if I'm doing something wrong with the attachments. Let me know if this one comes through okay.

regards,
R1ch4rd

I must have been caught in a weak moment because I shrink the image to a more decent 2MB and send that to him.

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:GO AHEAD IMMEDIATELLY AND CONTACT THE ATORNEY .
Date: Sunday, 7 September, 2008 4:16 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thank you for the email ,and i have gone through the attached fille .the content of the message in the attached fille shows that the bank has finally approved the fund. but the reqired some certificate from us .which is the bank accredited artoney will only issue it to us. the are as follows.

1. death registration certificate.

2. certificate of legalty.

3.affidavit of claim certificate

with this certs the fund will now be on transfer. i hope you understood my intructions.

Go ahead immediatelly and contact [email protected]

The name barrister keiga uchechukwugaeme.his mobile line is +226-76-47-20-22

My regards.

Mr john konano

At this point, real-life health issues interrupt my baiting activities, and I go very silent on him for several weeks...

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: HAVE YOU WRITTEN TO DAMASEBAMBARA CHAMBERS???
Date: Monday, 8 September, 2008 2:23 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Good day to you and your fammily .

my dear freind i just wrote to know if you have contacted the bank artorney .if you have please kindly let me know.

and i will like you to write to the bank explain to them that you are putting things in order that you will soon reach to them with the requirements.

I await your urgent response

Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU .
Date: Monday, 8 September, 2008 10:06 PM

Dear freind.

I what is the situation over there i want to hear from you what is the situation ???

have you writen to the bank ??

have you contacted the artoney??

what did he say??

Please let me know the possition of things with you right now please my dear R1ch4rd i want you to understand my situation over here.

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:I AM GLAD TO INFORM YOU THAT WE HAVE MADE IT.
Date: Wednesday, 10 September, 2008 12:41 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

compliment of the day to you and your familly.

I have not recieved any email from you for few days now why???My dear freind i am so glad to informed to you today that the bank authority is now doing everything possible to got our fund transferd to your banking account overseas.

The picture of the deceased customer has been posted all over the bank premises and the bank notice board .I personally believed that the did that to send the sad news across to other of his bussiness partner in my home country.congratulation to you Mr R1ch4rd once more for all your personal efort and kindness renderd towards this great transaction.

Please have you heard from the bank ? and the bank artoney please i need your immediate response immediatelly

you recieved this email.

Kindly let me know if you recieve any message from the bank authority.

My regards

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:ARE YOU STILL WITH ME IN THIS PROJECT???.
Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008 11:38 AM

My Dear Partner,

i have send you couples of mail but you fails to reply me on this regard , What is happening ? are you no loger interested in this offers ?

The first things i dislikes in lifes is :Silence : i am not happy if any applicant show of this gratitude push me to the mold ,in my last mail , i told you that the given time of this projects will soon expired and if you cannot meet with the policy of this great project then get me notified.

and i will like you to come up with something positive. If you believe you have something special to contribute in this transaction and the time we have with our discussions that range from development of this transaction.

However , i have given to you all the information which we needed for this transaction and at the End you decide to remain silence may be you are no longer interested or you are Sick which i cannot really lay Hands on ,if really you are hearing me and reading my mail , what prompts you not to reply me ?.

Note , if you did not reply me on this basic , i will surelly believed that you are not worthy of my trust ,because it is only untrust worthy person that can keep such silence for long,moreover, the bank are still working towards our fund .and if your files is not open that means i have lost it totally to my bank official because they are going to consfiscate the fund.

Please my dear freind i will like you to come down to my country to sign the file as the deceased customer heirer to the bank .

Ok please narate to me why that you refuses to reply me , infact i am worried because that is not our intial arrangement , you know i told you that you are not the only person to carry the burden ,it is for both of us and at the end the 10% will be taken away according to our expences, so you should not worry or dismay at me as an Enermy.

and if you think that you are not capable to handle this project then you can introduce your freind to me or what do you think??.

i hope that you have understand all i have explained.

Regards

Mr John konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK ??.
Date: Friday, 12 September, 2008 11:48 AM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Please i will like you to tell me what exactly you are doing with the bank because i cant see the reason why you dont tell me what is happening over there with the bank even the bank artoney wich the referd you to .have you contacted him??

please mr R1ch4rd dont you ever in your life joke with me cause if you do i will personally find a way to see you and i am sure of what i am telling you.

dont you ever again joke with my life time venture.

Mr john konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE BANK ??.
Date: Thursday, 25 September, 2008 12:16 PM

Dear John Konano,

I must apologize for the delay in replying.

Soon after my last email to you (a long time ago now, I do realize), I was attacked by street hoodlums, and I spent the whole time in the hospital recovering from their assault on my body. They stole my money and my IDs, and my life is only now starting to be built back up again.

Please bear with me, okay?

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: GO AHEAD AND CONTACT THE BANK ARTTONEY.
Date: Thursday, 25 September, 2008 2:18 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

I received your email sent to me. but to my outmost surprise you kept silence for so long I was really upset and confused I just don’t know what to do .

I thought about many things in my mind and I said may be you are sick or what I have sent to you several email I don’t know if you went thought them.

Any way my dear friend I am really sorry for the incidence that happened to you and I really give praise to God for your life spared had it been the took your life it would have been different story entirely , please accept my sympathy to you.

My dear partner every thing is still okay in the bank, they are still waiting to hear from you with the development of the bank attorney.

All you have to do now is to write to the bank and let the know that you have been sick for the past few weeks that you will soon get back to them with the bank required items.

On the other hand you have to go ahead immediately and write to the bank accredited attorney here is the lawyer email address [email protected]

THANKING YOU

JOHN KONANO

Easter Egg
Otterfan
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELLY.
Date: Friday, 26 September, 2008 3:53 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Good day to you my dear friend I am happy that you are now recovering and i am over Praying seriously for your health. Please kindly extend my greetings to the members of Your family.

My dear R1ch4rd I want to know if you have contacted the attorney .I want yon to do that Today please you should not misunderstand me I really know that you have a poor health condition at this moment but we have no option after several weeks.

I await your urgent response.

John konano

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:LET ME KNOW IMMEDIATELLY.
Date: Friday, 26 September, 2008 3:59 PM

Dear John Konano,

You catch me while writing emails to all of my associates and friends!

I have a lot of emails to write, as I have not been attending to these things for about 3 weeks now, so please bear with me for a short while as I catch up. I have put "Write to John Konano's attorney" as number 5 on my list of things to do today. I have finished number 1 and I am currently working on number 2. I will get to you, please do not worry.

I have passed your regards on to my family. My daughter, Holly, is here looking after me and my younger daughter, Danielle, is here but she's only 13 so she can't do everything. They wondered who you were when I said "John Konano wants me to pass on his greetings to you" but they didn't think it was weird or anything. They're good daughters, really.

regards,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:LET ME KNOW ONCE YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE ATTORNEY.
Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008 5:59 PM

Dear R1ch4rd .

Thank you for your email .please you should do that as you have promised to write to the bank attorney .

My regards.

Mr John konano

I wrote:
Subject: Apologies for delay with our business
Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008 7:55 PM

Dear Sir,

I was meant to contact you three weeks ago in regard to a matter of business, but unfortunately I was waylaid by a gang of street hoodlums and I was hospitalized for most of that time.

I do hope that you still have my details on file and that you are willing to continue business with me.

Please let me know and if things are okay with you then we can move this forward.

regards,
R1ch4rd

P.S. If you reply, please include a unique phrase in the subject header. This prevents my email program from marking it as "SPAM" and therefore deleting it before I have read it. I will set my email program to look for "NOODLES ARE TASTY" and by this unique phrase I will know it is an email from yourself. I thank you for your cooperation in this matter.

I wrote:
Subject: Re: CHEESE SMELL STRONG:LET ME KNOW ONCE YOU HAVE WRITTEN TO THE ATTORNEY.
Date: Saturday, 27 September, 2008 7:56 PM

Dear John,

I have sent an email to the attorney, asking if he is still willing to do business with me.

thanks,
R1ch4rd

Scammer wrote:
Subject: CHEESE SMELL STRONG: THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE.
Date: Sunday, 28 September, 2008 4:11 PM

Dear R1ch4rd.

Thank you for the update , that you have sent an email to the bank artoney that was very Good .

Please let me know once you heard from the bank artoney, did you inform the bank authority as I have earlier told you to, please if you have not then do it now. that will be very necessary

So that the would know that you are still with them and that you are the real owner of the fund.

Please try and write to the bank, and always update me on the artoney issue .my dear R1ch4rd I am still thanking you for been there for me even though till now its not easy

My Good friend.

Thanking you .

Mr john konano

Scammer wrote:
Subject: NOODLES ARE TASTY/ the requirements/damase chambers
Date Monday, 29 September, 2008 3:35 PM

Attention sir.

Attached bellow is the requirement s of this chamber for the
procurement of your fund requirements.

We are assuring to you that once you have come up with this require
ment that we will proceed immediately for the procurement of the
documents.

You will be all so sending to us your phone numbers and
your personal i.d card when responding to this honourable chambers email.

You will be sending the fees to our cashier's account information below

Through western union or money gram
Name:Miss Blessing Udoka
Address:No.40 Ouagademi, Ouagadougou Burkina Faso.

Keep us updated with the payment slip once the payment is made.

Attached are chambers official requirements to empower us in our services.

Wellcome to damase chambers:

Mrs Vero Guerra
Secretary Damase chambers.

He attaches a 1.3MB .bmp which I have shrunken to a more manageable .jpg:
Image.

Easter Egg
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic