SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Thirteen, first scam

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
darkduck23
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hey, I am only thirteen, but a friend of mine received an email from an internet scammer. I had heard a story on this american life about scammer-baters and decided to have some fun. So i am posing as John Ni55an. And Emailing with a scammer named Dr. C1ints, from russia. I told the scammer that i have a fatal tumor and lots of money and that she was reccomended to me by a friend. Dont worry, i use better spelling in my Email than i do here, and i am not dumb enough to reveal any personal information. But I would like to hear what everybody thinks, and ideas for what I should do next. (: Thanks

Also, she has asked me to call her, and for my address and my phone number. I am going to say either that the tumor did something to my vocal chords, or to my hearing. And that I travel, no fixed address. But that I am currently staying in and around singapore. I am also thinking I will say that I have a business partner someplace in russia and that she should meet him in some airport and he will have tickets to bring her to singapore.
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First, bait SAFE.
Then, read, read, read Wink
And , apply for a mentor just there : http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=122306

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome to the madhouse.
First of all, better not to publish unchanged the name(s) you are currently using (for instance, Jh0n Ni55an should be OK). Wink

(Fixed, RC)

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@darkduck23 - Welcome to Eater.

As has already been mentioned, baiting safe is paramount.
Never use any of your RL information, and use an IP stripping Email such as Fastmail or Googlemail.

Bertrand mentioned the mentor program, and I would echo that suggestion.
Get yourself fixed up with an experienced baiter that will help to guide you through the early days and you'll enjoy the whole baiting hobby so much more.

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@darkduck23, welcome to Eater Very Happy

[adult-type lecture] I know that at 13 you probably don't want to hear this, but do your parents know about your interest in baiting?

It would be a good idea to tell them, for a couple of reasons. First, they might benefit from the information on this and other scam-related websites, and education is one of our goals. Second, they are responsible for anything that happens to you, and they will want to be assured that you are safe in what you are doing. Reading all the stickies and getting a mentor should help them to feel more confident in letting you bait.

I know - I was a teenager once myself Smile - sometimes it's better to ask forgiveness than to ask permission. But baiting, while generally being a safe hobby, does have an element of risk if not done properly, and your parents should be aware of that. [/adult-type lecture]

Now back to our regularly scheduled welcomes.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It looks to me as though you already have some clever ideas. That kind of imagination is what it takes to become a good baiter. Very Happy If you bait safe I think you'll become proficient in no time. Just don't worry if you lose a bait, it happens all the time. Just grab another scammer from the Surplus forum and move on.

But remember to bait safe! (Did I mention that yet???) We tend to be pretty obnoxious about repeating that but it's for a good reason. These are criminals we're dealing with. Don't underestimate them. The Internet does offer some level of anonymity but you should never get complacent. You never know what someone -- especially the very well-connected eastern European "vlads" --are capable of.

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi darkduck and welcome here. Very Happy

I'll echo Titania's sensible advice. You should let your parents know that you intend to correspond with criminals. Wink
Eater is a great place, your parents may enjoy it as well.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Third in line to tell you to talk to your parents. We will be happy to give advice, but remember you are actually communicating with potentially dangerous criminals. Mom and dad should know, because I am sure you can guess what their reaction will be if they find out on their own later!

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are all right, just I pity the good promising baiter who came to us with plenty of goodwill, and ends up surrounded by a threatening storm of "tell your parents" advices... Crying or Very sad
Don't be scared, darkduck! We are usually more relaxed than this!

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think it's been a "threatening storm" of advice.
We are relaxed here, many of us are also parents. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I would agree with Ima (not just because I like to suck up to mods!) but a 13 year old should not be involved in this activity without the consent of parents. I think he/she has some vim and vigor and good ideas, but don't want his/her parents to be left out in the cold.

We have plenty of "underage" baiters here who have done some great stuff (dare I even SAY Reapers name??).

I would hope the OP would feel welcome here, but understand we are genuinely concerned for his/her safety.

I represent people in Juvie court frequently. My biggest advice to them is to find an adult they trust other than me to help them make what will be a huge decision about how to handle their case.

While baiting and joining eater do not rise to that level it makes sense that this is not just a "fun" activity. It carries some real life risk to it and the OP well ought to talk to his/her parents. If they do not want him/her baiting there are other things that can be done such as killing fake sites.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some sound advice here. We don't want to lecture you, but we do have your interests in ours Wink

Have an informal chat and show your parents round the site.

As long as you follow the bait safe rules, then you'll be absolutely fine Wink

Although treat these people with the same caution you would a known criminal on the street. You'll probably also be the butt of age jokes Razz

BTW, Welcome to Eater

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

craig007 wrote:
Have an informal chat and show your parents round the site.

Oh no! They will immediately shut down the computer and tell him to beware of those nasty bunch of devilish people!!!!!
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148602
Embarassed

Fryer
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just another voice of sanity here...

While I'm sure you'll do just fine you should definitely involve your parents when undertaking these or any other online activities!

guy nawaaa for you oooh
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
many of us are also parents. Wink

Really????? How do you manage to be a baiter and have a life???? Laughing
I almost broke up with my girlfriend for all the time spent at the computer writing bullshits to criminals... and I have not said yet that it's "better than sex"! Wink

Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

vonRichtofen wrote:
Oh no! They will immediately shut down the computer and tell him to beware of those nasty bunch of devilish people!!!!!

Maybe. Maybe not. But it doesn't change the fact that he should let his parents know he wants to bait.
I know I would be fine with my kids baiting, but I would want to check on their work now and again. Not because of NSFW posts but because I would want to make sure that they are safe.

Let's not kid ourselves here. Although there's no "threatening storm" there is a risk - no matter how slight. For that reason alone, darkduck23 should keep his parents in the loop.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Jayhawk
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Many years ago, when I first got out of college and had a roommate, we had to hid all the liquor bottles when my roommates parents came to visit. We used to put them in my closet. After every visit we would look in my closet and go "man, we sure do drink alot."

Along those same lines, do you think that we could possibly put jojo, YW and Prof. in a closet somewhere when darkduck's parents come to visit? It sure will make for fewer questions.

Yes pets are allowed as far as you will occupy the apartment alone, you can release the Kraken.

i will kill you even if it take me to go to jail i will do that because i hate you with all my life....
assisin killer to Feathers McGraw
PLEASE I BEG YOU TO LET ME KNOW THAT PIGGIES OF YOURS PLEASE... assisin killer to Feathers again
Vcamera x5 Safari Team Humphere
Long Live Silver Peak Orphanage! - Loan Lad Langwenya Andile
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jayhawk wrote:
Along those same lines, do you think that we could possibly put jojo, YW and Prof. in a closet somewhere when darkduck's parents come to visit? It sure will make for fewer questions.

Haw haw haw... Laughing

doc holliday
Squirrels Hate Me

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nothing to add that hasn't been said.Welcome!Your imagination sounds like it's right up our alley.

You have given me enough stress through the shit you sent to me
Jack the hitlad

What you sent to me is not real, don't you fucking understand simple english, that is not real slip from money gram, I have been using money gram before now, FUCK YOU. IDIOT. PLAY YOUR GAME WELL. MASTER OF ALL PLAYERS
Jack,the hitlad who keeps giving me fresh sig lines

Closed lad accounts x35 x2 Easter Egg 2012
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:

Well, jojo's always been in the closet. Hopefully, some day he'll come out. It wouldn't be a good place to try to hide YW and myself, for that very reason. If the parents suddenly drop in, and tubby isn't out yet, there isn't any chance either of us would fit. We'll just wait it out at Hooters. Smile

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
fir3fly
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 12:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome darkduck23!

The best advice I can think of is "don't give up!" To me it seems like the people on here get safaris, trophies, pictures, and forms all the time. It just takes patience and perseverance. I just got my first form filled in a couple days ago!

If the lad insists on a fixed address, just make one up! I have had a lad give up on me because I had not given them an address or a phone number.

As for the phone number, always get the lads to call you! It wastes their time and money. It is always nice when your call cuts off, it most probably means the lad ran out of minutes on his calling card! For you, there are many options such as K7, which is an answering machine service. There are also call forwarding services that will forward calls to your cell phone (or home phone, but your parents probably would not like that). I have one from Flextel, it is free and works great. I have a British number I give out to the lads and it forwards it to my cell phone here in the USA.

Pretty much all your questions can be answered by your mentor, which is also free, and they work great Laughing

Closed lad accounts x3

Click here to support 419Eater.com
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Pretty much all your questions can be answered by your mentor, which is also free, and they work great.

Someone told me that your mentor sucked. Confused Wink

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 7:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Firstly darkduck, welcome to "eaters"

I think you should be commended for admitting your only 13, after all this IS the net. and you could be a fashion model, a truck driver, and a overweight health gym owner, male or female, with hearing problems all at the same time.

As someone said, get mum and dad to have a look here, but don't tell them you have already posted, if they sound keen and all for it you can tell them, If they shrink away in horror, there's no point in poking the fire into life.

And lastly, when you start, don't be in a hurry, let the scammer come to you, never answer a direct question with a direct answer, set up your user name and e-mail account, photobucket account first, and file every -mail you get and send out. Also make a folder o your computer with web sites and info you might need for that scam And each scam, needs a different character, and e-mail details.
good luck and enjoy. as that's what it's all about.

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic