SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Anyone want some phone numbers?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've gotten a number from a check scam. I'd love if he was bombarded with calls from lads.

mod edit: number removed for now. -Ima

PS - is this something that should be masked?
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some people say you should, but if it won't upset some long-standing, adventurous bait, no harm done even if the lad did google it. It gives skype users a handy linky to click on when posted unchanged anyway Smile

He took a while to answer. He didn't know what a pizza was, he just kept asking "who is this?"

It's a little early. Lads prefer to be called in the wee small hours.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Beckythatcher: I have edited out the phone number for now. Please re-post the phone number in the context of a scam email, per the forum guidelines. Thanks. Very Happy

Forum guideline:

Quote:
Do not post email addresses or phone numbers without sourcing them to a scam mail or fake site. The potential for abuse of non-scammers is too great. We're not saying that you would point other baiters towards an ex-significant whatever, cheating spouse, or that neighbor who never returned your power tools. We are saying that in the past, others have. Moderators reserve the right to remove un-sourced phone numbers or email addresses, or just delete that particular post entirely

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
beckythatcher
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry! It's hard to remember all the rules. Very Happy

This is definitely not a ex or nasty neighbor. Here's the source email:

From the header:
Received: from [80.89.176.35] by web23402.mail.ird.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 24 Sep 2008 10:24:35 GMT

Quote:

Thank you.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thank you for reposting. Very Happy
Yes, there are a lot of things to remember. We'll help. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic