SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

YW's bike race thread

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

An Eater's Sweetheart Safari
Dungeon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good Luck YW.

I just finished your training thread, SHEESH! Shocked

Kick ass Bro.

D

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW:

My advice to you is when you don't know what to do is "Run Left" oh and I forgot to tell you, your wife died Wink

Sorry I thought you were on Safari rather than in a real race.... Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook, tell YW that his wife wanted me to let him know that she wishes him the best of luck.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ook, tell YW that I have a big truck of corona beer waiting. Very Happy

MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi all,

I'd just like to say that YW is one tough muther. He's been training for a long time now to get ready for this, and I know I couldn't have that much perseverance, and I greatly respect him for that.

Since we've been friends for such a long time, actually more like brothers, I just have to let everyone know that YW is a great guy and has always showed an intensity that borders on superhuman in many things in his life, and I wish him the best of luck.

I was supposed to be his crew on this massive expedition, but our family has a new baby (unplanned as it was), so, Ook, I really would like to say thank you for volunteering for this. I was worried he would have to do it alone.

Good luck, buddy, and I'll be checking in with your family to make sure they are taken care of in your absence.

Keep the shiny side up.

Oh yeah, and try to cut down on the amphetamines.

I have also secured Jenna Jameson for you when you get back. Your wife said it would be fine, and she'd like to experiment. Being a woodworker, I'll be installing a trapeze, tie-down rack, and a frame for that big mirror above the bed. Your wife asked if I could make a cat-o-nine tails, but I don't work in leather, except on the weekends where I'm Zorro at Chippendale's.

-MoB

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok, so I've been hearing from YW and he's doing fine on the drive, and is more than halfway there.

He said that my suggestion for a H.E.R.E module has been working well for him.

H.E.R.E. stands for "Human Element Range Extender," and is basically an empty 2-liter Mountain Dew bottle taped to his weiner. No stopping for YW...

-MoB

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

BREAKING NEWS!!!!

Turns out YW is getting a jump on the competition, they allowed him to start early.(thanks for the pic Ook)

Good luck my little buddy!

By the way, when your wife left my house headed for jojo's place, she told me she wished you much success in "your little bike ride".
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

MinisterOfBourbon wrote:
Since we've been friends for such a long time, actually more like brothers, I just have to let everyone know that YW is a great guy and has always showed an intensity that borders on superhuman in many things in his life, and I wish him the best of luck.

You two want a hotel room?

And don't worry about the cat-o-nine tails YW, I'll just leave mine at your house.

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jojo, you should really be in that race. You can afford to lose a few hundred pounds, butterball.

Good luck, YW.

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 2:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Please, Jojo, get with the times.

Anal-Ease is the way to go. Helps with the rubber fist.

I am so going to get banned here...

-MoB

Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I will call him today, but he should have been at the race site yesterday evening. Now it is just getting ready for the race. The race starts Friday morning but because I have to work I wont be there until the evening. I will let prof so and so know when I get there and how things are going.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you! Very Happy

MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YW has successfully arrived at the race site and has already test drove the entire 20 mile course.

He's doing good and says the course is really nice, and he finished the practice lap in 1:02, but he was in no way pushing it.

-MoB

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Pig, I'm thinking about your seat. Razz

Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Corona, thinking what about it, sniffing it? Twisted Evil

Any updates?

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, YW should be well and started now. I am on my way to see him, and I will call Prof once I get there for the first update.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Tell him i said he's a 'crazy fookin' bar steward' but i wish him the best of luck-and am slightly envious of him getting to ride a bicycle for a whole day!!!

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
MinisterOfBourbon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, riding a bicycle for 36 hours...

I think I could just get really hammered and sit on a sawhorse for about 15 minutes and that would be enough of a simulation for me.

-MoB

Good luck, buddy!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SP, I'm thinking about comfort. Laughing

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you get a safari hat for this?

I can't even imagine the dedication. May the wind be at your back. Wink

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 11:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I just got a voicemail from Ook, and unfortunately, YW has been pulled from the race. It was apparently very hot in that area during the day, and many competitors were pulled from the competition either for suffering heat stroke, or appearing on the verge. Some were taken to the hospital, but thankfully he wasn't that far along.

Definitely a bummer. He trained really hard for this race, and I'm sure he's not too happy about this. His plan was to pace himself through the day, and then really make some time at night. It's unfortunate that he didn't get the chance to ride the course at night.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry this happen. Sad

Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry to hear, YW. That must be very disappointing. Crying or Very sad

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Corona
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 2:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

YW, you are our bike racing man. Wink

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic