SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Another dirtbag targeting disabled women

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here’s another one targeting disabled women. He goes by the name of Donald Johnson. He found me on 50star Dating – just like Chris Williams. Here’s his profile info:

Quote:
General InfoNickName: luvcounts
Sex: Male

Misc InfoCity: Capitola
State: California
The Challenge(s) in My Life: Cancer
Mobility: Independent
Looking For: Female
I'M Here For: Dating, Relationships, Marriage
Ethnicity: Caucasian
Body Type: Average
Height: 6Ft 0In
Religion: Christian

DescriptionHeadline: Not anything that glitter is gold
Description: I am romantic, lovin, handsome.

Here’s his first-contact message to me:

Quote:
Forgive me that i am having to use the fast track process, but i do not get on here too often to keep up with the guided communication. You are beautiful and that explains the rush coming from me,i am not sure i am the first person to send you a message but it would not hurt to try. I believe it's more fun when you are able to talk to someone and ask questions u would wanna know about them,instead of the ticking thing. I am sure it would be interesting if we got to know each other through a more consistent basis,I enjoyed paging through your profile and it would be difficult for me to wait to know you well and better. Maybe we could spark up a conversation and see what comes from it, you never know until you try,plus i get a good feeling writing to you, If you would like to stay in touch,send me an e-mail on my regular addy: [email protected] There is a will,Hope there is going to be a way. Have a good day. Donald

I was pretty sure it was a scam, but I needed a header to confirm it, so I answered the message:

Quote:
Hi, you contacted me from 50star dating. Unfortunately, the site is not terribly accessible to the visually impaired, and I was unable to view your picture. And your profile was rather skimpy.

Could you tell me a little more about yourself? I see you are from California. What do you do in Capitola? And what do you like to do in your spare time?

I can't use Yahoo IM to chat because it messes with my adaptive software, but if we decide we want to chat, I can use MSN Windows Live Messenger. Until then, we can send emails. Smile

I look forward to hearing from you.

And almost immediately came this – undoubtedly an auto-responder:

Quote:
Hey Beautiful**Donald from 50star datingMonday, September 22, 2008 10:22 PM
From Donald Johnson Mon Sep 22 22:22:16 2008
Return-Path: <[email protected]>
Authentication-Results: mta304.mail.mud.yahoo.com from=yahoo.com; domainkeys=pass (ok)
Received: from 76.13.13.76 (HELO n6b.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.76) by mta304.mail.mud.yahoo.com with SMTP; Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:22:17 -0700
Received: from [76.13.13.26] by n6.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Sep 2008 05:22:16 -0000
Received: from [76.13.10.164] by t3.bullet.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Sep 2008 05:22:16 -0000
Received: from [127.0.0.1] by omp105.mail.ac4.yahoo.com with NNFMP; 23 Sep 2008 05:22:16 -0000
Received: (qmail 32883 invoked by uid 60001); 23 Sep 2008 05:22:16 -0000
DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:X-Mailer:Date:From:Reply-To:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Message-ID; b=wiVA4im7RXJG8Zy6JufOKHo3rtfAzk3FzmqjvKuadn56Tp2vWgnjJi7rK3X
ylGURtshlh6+sAB+CC6YmHBLCbQog3zjvWkf/yT99EbAIruUnfkyY1mDSuHcJW
IKoFwvScUDJIKvh2sz2o7uTgSxEdAQzteQn3wi9HSAqdH1T5J0=;
Received: from [41.219.201.205] by web59516.mail.ac4.yahoo.com via HTTP; Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:22:16 PDT
Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:22:16 -0700 (PDT)
From: This sender is DomainKeys verified Donald Johnson <[email protected]> Add sender to Contacts
Reply-To: [email protected]
Subject: Hey Beautiful**Donald from 50star dating
To: [email protected]
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="0-618239682-1222147336=:97949"
Message-ID: <[email protected]>
Content-Length: 4072

Compact Headers
Here is a little bit about me. I enjoy the simple things in life so I am not to hard to please. I am a very easy going person. I am looking for best friend someone I can tell anything to and share my thoughts and feelings with. Someone who can make me laugh and smile or just brighten up my day. Like a lot of you out there I want a real and honest relationship. So if along the way it were to develop into more great! I enjoy different types of music but I listen to country the most. I write poetry and even have had some of it get to the semi finals in a poetry contest. I love going for walks on the ocean when the sun starts to set. I really enjoy being up in the mountains where it's beautiful and peaceful. I enjoy spending time with my son and friends, going to movies or concerts and even a baseball game. I won't mind watching sports on TV with you or getting out and trying something new. I have been told I can be funny, a good listener and I love to laugh. I can be shy at first and outgoing when I get to know a person. I am not perfect I do have my flaws as we all do. However I am a real and honest person. I know a lot of people say that! But I do my best to be just that! I don't play games and I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I feel it's important to be who I am so what you see is what you get. A fun loving honest woman a best friend. Someone caring, affectionate, easy to talk to and not afraid to show or share emotions. I believe that even if woman is sensitive it tends to make him stronger that one who holds things inside only because it takes a woman who is secure about herself to be open with her feelings. I like a woman who is not afraid to be herself and won't play games. I don't need a woman to take care of me but rather someone to share the good and bad times with. Hopefully more good than bad!

His IP?

41.219.201.205 NG NIGERIA - - ASSIGNED TO LAGOS DIAL-POOL CUSTOMERS

He’s yours – whoever wants him. I certainly don’t!

Mod edit to prevent forum blowout - Eight

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And, his next script:

Quote:
Hi Beautiful
How are you doing?
Anyway I live in Capitola, California. Near to Santa Cruz which is the county.
I do understand that if you arent familiar with California.
I will be glad to share with you the kind of Marine Engineer that I am.
I do always work on the fields, (On Waters) Field work supervision for crude managements.
I have been that kind of person who loves staying around water, even when we arent that perfect to walk on waters Lol. I have been doing that all my life. And also I have been doing much of that more than my father. It hurts me so much that I am not closer to them anymore.. But I am closer to them In Spirit. I miss all of them. Could there be anything that you will want to know about me? Always know that I am that kind of man who will always want to share more about myself to you, And I will want to know more of you. Which I think it will gives us a better Insight about one another.
Always know that you can talk to me about anything.
I will always want to be a good listener, and a Man who will want to stand by yourside. Most people in Ca, Dont even know that there is a place called Capitola.. We do have mountains.... I am imagining myself too with a woman that i will love to spend the rest of my life with, We having a nice time together on mountains, Island, Having fun to the fullest, I a man of good dreams and these dreams will come to pass because I believe in myself and the person i will want to know more.. Cos Two heads are better than One... You wont regret having fun in capitola. I'd bet you would like to come here. Lol...... I can sense that you are such a lovable woman, A woman with so much love in her and so much romance in her. And every man will always want you closer to himside, But I think they are blind when it comes to seeing you, There are times in life that you want to enjoy what you desire, but they arent coming to you, Always know that it is for a reason and a purpose. When the times comes you will have it all. Time is just the Greatest Revealer to all Man Kind.
If I may ask you. What do you want in your life? And how do you wanna be Treated,? I think i need to know of this.. I wont want to do something that will irritate you and i lose you. Then I will have a bad day for myself. That I dont want.. Your Desire are kinda Touchy in heart. And I love the way you believe in yourself and your fate.
I love playing Golf, Listening to music all time, Having Fun, Exploding Adventure, Travelling with kids, Exploring the world All of this i do have in mind and what I want with my woman. I am that kind of man who love enjoying himself, but time for work I am there for it Lol. Not a workaholic.
I am Originally from Berlin, Germany. Where i have lived all my life and Where i was born and brought up. I was born in Berlin on May 12, 1966, And I am the only Heir to my parent also a night owl.
You sounded so sweet on here, I can imagine how much smiles you have on you, Thanks for writing back to me.
Yes I just thought it will be nice for you to know my Number. maybe later i will share it with you. I have a motto in me Honesty wipe out Untruthful.
I wont mind to chat with you on Msn Messenger.. Here is my screen name on there [email protected] add me on there so we can talk.
I do have to stop writing now.
I will be expecting a e-mail from you soon.
Lots of Cares
Donald. Nb: Dont forget to also share yourself about me.

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don Johnson
This Bloke http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Johnson Very Happy
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 6:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Actully would you mind if I have a go at him, He sounds a real slime ball,
and just my type..

I did Google "50 star dating" and came up with this entry,

Quote:
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - Another dirtbag targeting ... He found me on 50star Dating – just like Chris Williams. ... Hi, you contacted me from 50star dating. Unfortunately, the site is not terribly accessible to ...
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1230746 - 2 hours ago - Similar pages

And this,

Quote:
forum.419eater.com :: View topic - This one makes my blood boil This scammer was on 50star – a dating site for disabled people. I can’t bait him because it would make my stomach churn to watch him trying to scam an ...
forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147257&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0 - 148k - Cached - Similar pages

Which might be a worry, if they ever grow the brains to Google

Resistance is futile
assimilation is paramount
Why am I such an evil bastard, Mum said I take after my father

My mum to betray to you huge hi,
You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ As much as it can be a concern to our baits if the scammers do a search, it may be just what a vic needs if they do a google search.

Sometimes it is worth losing a bait to give potential victims the best chance of finding out it is a scam before they lose money.

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Ruin your pets day, post their details at scamwarners
Nurse Nastys Audi TT <- I run like a girl
Mortar x12 Closed lad accounts ? not enough Twisted Evil
Goat Goat <- this one belongs to Ralph.
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Has anyone done an IP check on him yet. It might be the same lad or group of lads.
I'm going to drop him a line and tell him all about Chris the useless bastard that ruined my life Smile

edit: I just did a quick look at the Ip's and they are in the same area.
my last Chris Email was "41.219.249.251] by web45710.mail.sp1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Tue, 23 Sep 2008 01:40:37 PDT"

If someone has an email from this lad about the same time it might be worth a look.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well I just had a long and involved e-mail from laughing boy, and it was word for word the same as your reply, "Titania" except your "Beautiful" and I'm "Gorgeous" . Must be a case of poetic licence. Anyway I can see a long and rewarding relationship coming up. Christmas has indeed come early. lucky me.

Talking about things coming up, at what point will I tell him I'm a transvestite. On second thoughts I won't tell him, It will be my little surprise.

Then he tells me his first language is German, So I might find a translator program somewhere, and send him a little love note in his native tongue. How simply sweet

Did anyone get the drum on where he steals his oxygen from.

Resistance is futile

You have changed my world and you makes me so Un-happy! Everyone around me can see that!
I wished to eat.... Has opened a refrigerator... But, in it it is empty.... Now I am compelled to go to shop...
To my girlfriend 30 years yesterday were executed, and was very cheerful.sounds like a dead party
Honey I understand all our complexities in our meeting! We should overcome them!!! Please,
do not look back, only forward!!! We together will pass fire, water and copper pipes SHIT not the copper pipes
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I believe he is in good company stealing oxygen with many like minded scammers

41.219.249.251 Nigeria (Lagos)*

To be a little more precise

he is in an internet cafe at this address

address: Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Got info on a scam vic? PM a mod Recieved a scam warning? Say "thank you, I am a baiter"
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 2:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good gracious, Murry! I thought I'd done well to get Lagos. Considering the first IP tracer I tried didn't recognize the header as a header. Sad I had to dig out the IP and check it separately.

I hope this isn't going to be a new "trend" - hitting on disabled people. I hadn't had hits from the sites I'm on for quite some time, and now I've had two from the same site in a relatively short span. The site where I met my first scammer is really very good about taking them down when they're reported - sometimes I'll get a scam letter, put it aside, and when I go back to the site the profile is gone.

This site, however, doesn't seem to really care. The site isn't even really accessible to the visually impaired. So, I'm not sure why they even exist. Confused

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 3:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

You people are bloody brilliant, working out where "Laughing Boy's ' location is. I have no idea how you do it, but please don't stop.

I did Google his supposed location, at Capitola or crapolla, and could find no reference to off shore Oil wells, So I figured he was making it all up. Actually the place looks very nice and appears to be a holiday town.
And as it happens I know a bit about Oil wells and did a bit of work on them when I was a young bloke.

Anyway I have written to him, I really don't know how I do it, mind you I did chuck up a couple of times, but he'll be wetting his pants, by the time I,ve finished with him. I haven't told him about my "Stroke" and the effect it will have on my sexual performance yet. But we girls can't rush these things Wink Wink Can we. And it's better to leave him dripping.

Christ I can be an evil bastard, when I put my mind to it.

Resistance is futile

Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg,

I give you extra points for managing to follow through in emailing laughing lad. I look forward to seeing what his response to you is.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ok i dont get this how can i just google 50star and now see you guys and see every thing your up to ????? if i can so can the lads ???? or is this some thing else ??????? like a test ???? heeeehhhehehehh

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for the heads-up Scarlett. I hope I can keep up the standard.

Mind you "laughing boy" is real keen, Must be the nude swimming, Cough,cough.
Anyway 15 minutes after I sent my last effort, I've got an even longer reply, which I won't reprint here, as most of it's just waffle, and self -promotion, But I have posted a few snippet's

Quote:
It was a great one that I made your day with my email, I dont think you know how happy i am doing this for you... In what I am doing to you,

He really kids himself. I get more excited when the Septic tank man comes round to do a pump-out.

Quote:
Well, Talks about what I do about my working days. i work Monday-Friday. 9am -anytime i want to close..... i dont work for anyone.. i Own myself.. i work for myself.. The only time i work for someone is when i get a contracts, Or a Project to work on anywhere in the world....

Well if he's got such a well paid job, he won't want any money from me,
So later on I might suggest I visit him is Bloggsville, If he would like to send me an Air ticket. Would that be a reverse Safari ???

Quote:
Talking about swimming nakes. i have once tried that in my House, But i dont get to use it anymore because It is not in good shape,

Now that I would pay to see. Question, is the house in bad shape or him

Quote:
How old are you?

That will get a little slap, Somewhere He also asks for a photo, bloody cheeky sod, we hardly know each other. that's not about to happen, till I get one from him.

Then I got this, and it rings a few bells, I can remember saying the same thing to both my X's and it didn't work then ether.

Quote:
i will be there for you everytime you need me to stand by you.. Always know that there is a man willing to be there for you, Love you More than You can Imagine.

Then I got this little monument to his stupidity

Quote:
i am Originally from Berlin, Germany. Where I have lived all my life and Where I was born and brought up. I was born in Berlin on May 12, 1966

So I've hunted round and came up with this,
http://translate.google.com/translate So when I write the next Tome, I'll add a bit of German, Just to make him feel at home. But unlike Basel Faulty I won't talk about the war.

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:14 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A SKYHOOK wrote:
ok i dont get this how can i just google 50star and now see you guys and see every thing your up to ????? if i can so can the lads ???? or is this some thing else ??????? like a test ???? heeeehhhehehehh

G'day Skyhook,, when you google 50 star, you will get a link to this site as I,ve posted above.. [post four]

Resistance is futile

A SKYHOOK
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:50 am Reply with quoteBack to top

and sooooooo that is sirposed to happen or there is a fault some were ??????? and the mod are going to fix it up?????

Twisted Evil Last edited SUN/8/2010 by one of the skyhooks The pointed eared fairy, aka "Yasterb" is much nicer looking now since the operation thats her in her new avatar the one on the left with the wax "dummy" of the old elfie Twisted Evil
Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Google can be a wonderous thing when you know how to use it.

My very first bait had a lad who used the line at the top of my signature line, just as an example try googling it,

"I want to hold your hand and let you scream at me while you bring our child into this world"

Click Here

You can do the same thing with your lads early scripted emails, just remember to use the quotes or advanced exact search to search on a complete line, you will be amazed how often you can get hits by doing it.

You will also have success with many of the details a lad gives you such as phone numbers and names, sometimes you can refine your search by adding an extra word or 2, using the same example as above, this time add the word "Linda" to the search but not within the quoted section Click Here

A little practice and you will be able to find out all kinds of things about your pets.

Now, while I am in a sharing mood, Ip addresses are not hard to use when you have the right tools and a little knowledge on how to use them.

The romance sticky has some information on the subject which you should also read but go back to that IP that was posted earlier.

41.219.249.251 no doubt it came from a complete header which you could also use to get the same result but seeing as the IP was already extracted I will only work with the IP.

Now, go to http://headertool.apelord.com/ I suggest you bookmark it for future use, there are other header tools but this one was created by one of our own and I have always found it the best.

Now once the header tool is open paste in the IP or the complete header if you have it then click "check Headers" the response will be

"41.219.249.251 Nigeria (Lagos)*", now on the same screen you will notice some extra things you can click on,
The first is whois, this will tell you in many cases exactly where the IP comes from, in the case of lads it is normally in an internet cafe so look down the bottom of the information and look for an address

Quote:
% This is the AfriNIC Whois server.

% Note: this output has been filtered.

% Information related to '41.219.249.0 - 41.219.249.255'

inetnum: 41.219.249.0 - 41.219.249.255
netname: ORG-SA57-AFRINIC-20050513
descr: Assigned to Lagos dial-pool customers
admin-c: NS4-AFRINIC
tech-c: CM9-AFRINIC
mnt-by: STARCOMMS-MNT
mnt-lower: STARCOMMS-MNT
source: AFRINIC # Filtered
parent: 41.219.192.0 - 41.219.255.255

person: NAVNEET SINGH
address: Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
address: Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
phone: +234-1-804-9370
fax-no: +234-1-811-0301
e-mail: ********@starcomms.com
nic-hdl: NS4-AFRINIC

person: Catalin Miclaus
address: Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu
phone: +234-7028000733
fax-no: +234-1-8110301
e-mail: *******@starcomms.com
nic-hdl: CM9-AFRINIC

The person who has registered that IP address is Catalin Miclaus, the address he has given is Plot 1261C, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, now remember that this is not the lad, just the person who has paid for that IP address and in this case the owner of the internet cafe.

I will let you fiddle with the other options for yourself but I will explain a little about the Urgent Message function, that function will search a data base for other reported scam emails that come from that same IP address, in this case I am getting an error message which normally means that IP has no listed scams coming from it.

Have a fiddle, it is not rocket science by any means and will serve you well when finding details on scammers or as I often do on another site proving to victims of scammers that there lover is not in "the State" but rather sitting in an internet cafe in Lagos

harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm in,
I told him I met this asshole called Chris on the same site and I'm still on vacation in Africa as a result.
No Jokes - yes there will be Cool
I thought it may be the same person, even the opening line is so familiar.
I hope Don invests as much time as Chris did. I was close to 100 emails in 12 days. Not bad for a 90kg middle age man - if only he was to know.

Quote:
This is something I have been yearning for all my life, having a woman who is willing to spend the rest of her life with a man. I hope I find that soon.
I can imagine how bad you feel at this moment, Maybe Hurt. No matter what it is, I will want you to be strong in whatever you do.
Well, Could you please let me know when you are coming back from your vacation. I'll like to know everything about you. Perhaps start a Meaningful relationship with you with no games, no kiddy play, No Playing games with each other Feelings. No Jokes.
I hope this is going to work out fine when you are back from your Vacation.
Hope to hear from you.
Donald
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yes Harry, But I think the trick is to write as little as possable, and to get them to write as much as possable. In that way there using there time to write to you and not some poor sod who there about to fleeze.

But this Donalds so gulable it's an embarrassment, and to help matters no end, he tells me he grew up in Germany, So you can abuse the prick in German [ thanks mr google] and he won't have a clue. perfect.

I wasn't going to bother printing out his last reply, together with my answer. but if everyone promises not to throw up I will. The german translation is at the bottom

Quote:
***Hi Don,, Such a long detailled e-mail, my I am lucky, and it's all for me.

As it's so long, I will answer it in sections if that's OK with you

Hallo Jackie,
Wow, that is a good thinking Lol...... Yes I agree it will be alot easy for you. Well I will be glad you call me Don.. It does makes me happy, So I hope it does makes you happy too.
I am that kind of man who believe Punctuality is the soul of Business, and also A stitch in times saves Nine.

***Wonderful i like a man who acts streight away and is asertive

It was a great one that I made your day with my email, I dont think you know how happy i am doing this for you... In what I am doing to you, I am always easy on my work, I add alots of Fast Response to anything i am doing... I can handle anything that comes my way when it comes to work, any aspect in life.. With God strenght i can that I am sure.
Well, Talks about what I do about my working days. I work Monday-Friday. 9am -anytime i want to close..... I dont work for anyone.. I Own myself.. I work for myself.. The only time i work for someone is when I get a contracts, Or a Project to work on anywhere in the world.... I will like to discuss this online when you have time for me..

***It sounds as if your really in control of your life, and know where your going. I like that in a man.

I am sorry about your Late Husband, I really feel so sorry for you,. I can imagine how painful it is gonna be for you when you lost him. I want you to know that you arent alone in this world......

***Thank you, it's been hard since I lost Jim, but I'm slowly getting my life back together, and my disability hasent halped ether. But I,m slowly getting my mobility back, even if it's still hard to type with both hands, and I find I can't sit in a chair for long perieds of time. but i have a girl that coms in and massages my upper theigh, where it's painfull and thsat helps.. Tell me Don are you any good at massage.
Umm, I think that would b kind of nice..

I will be there for you everytime you need me to stand by you.. Always know that there is a man willing to be there for you, Love you More than You can Imagine.
Where in this world do you think It quite? Where do you find Interest in travelling to?.... What I will like in a woman is nothing but Her Committment, Trust, Faithful heart, and most of it all Submissive heart.

***Lifes a lot easer since we had the generaters installed and the satellite internt connection, has made a big differance, even if it's a bit restrictive in what it will do.
As for travelling, I don't travel as much as i would like since the accedent, Unlike yourself who can jump on a plane and fly of to strange and exotic places at the drop of a hat. but i do lik to go to Bali a couple of times a year to visit my sister-in-law Schapelle, who dosen't get out much, due to her confinement

I am 6ft tall, Brown Hair, Hazel Eyes. I'll love to see you in your new look. Would you want to send me a pic of you.. I want to stare into that eyes which i am sure I will see the inner beauty in you. That I am sure it will Unfurl me.

***Well you are a cheeky boy asking for a photo soooooo sooon, and we hardly know each other. It might be an idea if you where to send me an intermit photo first. not that I'm asking mind. but you could do something silly, like writing Don loves Jackie on the bottom, and who knows what I might send back..

Talking about swimming nakes. I have once tried that in my House, But i dont get to use it anymore because It is not in good shape, but i do have a Jacuzzi hot Tub where i relax when I ma back from work.
How old are you? I am 42.

***O my goodness, Now you want to know my age. Didn't your Mother tell you a lady never gives out her age. I think your being a little bit silly, so i won't reprimand you this time.

***I would have liked to see you swimming naked, in the bath tub, that would have been very funny.. ha ha

I think i have shared that with you in my first e- mail.

***Yes Don, You told me you spent your childhood in germany, Which is good, now i can brush up on my german langauge skills.. Try this and tell me if I'm correct,
Könnten Sie bitte TLL mich, warum Ihr eine solche liegenden Sack von Scheiße, und warum haben Sie nicht überall gelebt oder weiter dann die Ecke Shop.
Und warum verbringen Sie Ihre traurige wenig Leben Rippen von gulable Menschen. und distroying dort lebt, mit Ihrem ständigen Lügen und Geschichten mit Ihrem ständigen Lügen und Geschichten

Here is a little bit about me. I enjoy the simple things in life so I am not to hard to please. I am a very easy going person. I am looking for best friend someone I can tell anything to and share my thoughts and feelings with. Someone who can make me laugh and smile or just brighten up my day. Like a lot of you out there I want a real and honest relationship.

*** und eine blutige Packung liegt ha ha

So if along the way it were to develop into more great! I enjoy different types of music but I listen to country the most. I write poetry and even have had some of it get to the semi finals in a poetry contest. I love going for walks on the ocean when the sun starts to set. I really enjoy being up in the mountains where it's beautiful and peaceful. I enjoy spending time with my son and friends, going to movies or concerts and even a baseball game. I won't mind watching sports on TV with you or getting out and trying something new. I have been told I can be funny, a good listener and I love to laugh. I can be shy at first and outgoing when I get to know a person. I am not perfect I do have my flaws as we all do. However I am a real and honest person. I know a lot of people say that! But I do my best to be just that! I don't play games and I treat people the way I would like to be treated. I feel it's important to be who I am so what you see is what you get. A fun loving honest woman a best friend. Someone caring, affectionate, easy to talk to and not afraid to show or share emotions. I believe that even if woman is sensitive it tends to make him stronger that one who holds things inside only because it takes a woman who is secure about herself to be open with her feelings. I like a woman who is not afraid to be herself and won't play games. I don't need a woman to take care of me but rather someone to share the good and bad times with. Hopefully more good than bad!
I just hope you understand everything that I have write to you.
I will expect to hear from you soon.
Donald

***My you are busy with your hobbies, and so many interests, mit Ausnahme der Dutsch, die Sie noch nicht uber eine blutige Spur uber. I think thats correct, if not you can correct me.

***OK then I'd better go I have to do some stretching exercises, before my swim, and a couple of girl friends are coming over to play in the pool with me, so it should be fun.

Take care,, Till next time,,
kisses and hugs Jackie.

HERE'S THE TRANSLATION

Könnten Sie bitte TLL mich, warum Ihr eine solche liegenden Sack von Scheiße, und warum haben Sie nicht überall gelebt oder weiter dann die Ecke Shop.
Und warum verbringen Sie Ihre traurige wenig Leben Rippen von gulable Menschen. und distroying dort lebt, mit Ihrem ständigen Lügen und Geschichten mit Ihrem ständigen Lügen und Geschichten

Could you please tell me why your such a lying sack of shit, and why you havent lived elsewhere or gone further then the corner shop.
And why spend your sad little life of ripping of gulable people. distroying and lives there with your constant lies and stories

und eine blutige Packung liegt = and a bloody pack of lies

mit Ausnahme der Deutsch, die Sie noch nicht über eine blutige Spur über. =except the german, which you don't have a bloody clue about.

Resistance is futile

Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

BTW, there's a poetry site where anyone who submits a poem makes it to the semi-finals. Then all the poems are printed in a coffee-table size book, which the "winners" can purchase for $69.

So he may not actually be lying about that. Very Happy

scumbusterkc
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

weareborg wrote:
So I've hunted round and came up with this,
http://translate.google.com/translate So when I write the next Tome, I'll add a bit of German, Just to make him feel at home. But unlike Basel Faulty I won't talk about the war.

If you like, I can do the translation, though it really wont matter will it, since we all know he isn't German Very Happy
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks for that, but I got another e-mail from him to-night, and there was no talk about the german langauge commnts, Total ignored it .
So that and his work discription, are simply not part of his script. But he did apoligies for asking for a photo. next time he asks I'l say the camera was broken and would he like to send me some money to buy another one.. It will be his christmas present to little me.

Actually he was late sending a reply, I must remind him AGAIN, that we ladies don't like to be kept waiting.
weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Another long e-mail from "laughing boy" again tonight, It's starting to get boring, Still I'll play along, and see where it goes, might be an idea if he does ask for money, I,ve got him hooked on the bisexual thing, I might tell him my friends a transvestite. that should spice it up a bit. Originally I was going to be a transvestite, but I thought that might scare him off. I know I would be off like a bloody shot, if it was me. But I have a feeling if I do , he'll want me to explain, what that is..
Anyway here's a few snippet's, with helpful comments from me in italics. But it's nice to see the training is going as planned

Quote:
Talking about the kind of life I am living now, I think I am living a simple life with no stress. Don't say that your life is dull,. I don't think your Life is dull. And again you don't need to compare anything baby

I think your life's about to pick-up, Petal. But what's with the "baby' do I look like I have a nappy fetish

Quote:
That isn't bothering me at all if you are bisexual

If you where sitting where I am it would.

Quote:
Eventually we get married, and also start our life together, would you still hang out with your friend who is bisexual

A proposal, how sweet, flashes eyelids. Sounds like your moving in. bad idea

Quote:
Well, I am sorry I jumped off asking about pic..
It is not necessary to send pic, I can trust you, I can believe in you

well that's sorted that out, Plan B, insist you send me a photo

Quote:
I have something to ask you. Eventually we get married, would you still hang out with your friends who are bisexual? I am also asking this to know how we can get along with each other

Well I'll get along, dunno about you though

Quote:
I am so happy that you took your time to answer write me back,, I am sorry I wasnt able to write back so fast.

See what I mean, under complete control, He'll be calling me Mistress Jackie next.

But can he really be that stupid, I mean is it possable..

Resistance is futile

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

five e-mails from "laughing boy" to-night, Still no talk about money. big discription about house and car

Quote:
My home in Capitola is Peaceful, Closer to the waters, I have a swimming pool in my house, I own a home, Hopefully I will build my own home when i will be with my woman. That way we can have better future ahead of us. Which I do know she will make me complete. My Home is very big, Have a Garden, Acres, I drive a 2007 Toyota Camry Xclusive V6.

Almost sounds believable except for the contradiction.

Then in the last e-mail I get a photo,, does this count as a trophy.

Does anyone recognise this dirt bag..

Resistance is futile

Murry Guru
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

There is every probability that this person has simply left his photo on the web and the low life scammer has stolen it.

The more troubling concern is that scammers are more and more using pictures that are not modelling photos but normal every day looking people which look so much more realistic to the lonely vulnerable people out there who will become easy prey to the scammers of this world Crying or Very sad

Sorry weareborg,

No prize for that photo, it does show that the lad has spent some time in adding a text box to the picture, if you are to get this one to come up with the goods you will need him to first admit that he is an African, no reason why you cant get him to fill in some forms and you may even be lucky enough to get him to introduce his African friend, with even more luck his friend may actually be him Wink

weareborg
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I think I.ve lost him, I asked how he was going in sunny Capitola, and did he think the Stock market crises would affect his way of life,

Haven't heard back,, And not once did he try and bite me for cash. bit disappointed really, dosen't do a lot for one's ego, when the scammers don't want to know you.

Resistance is futile

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic