SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Doomsday is here

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You look up at the sky at night and you see all those thousands of twinkling stars. That is just a very minuscule cog in the infinite wheel of the universe.

Infinity scares me to death. l wonder about the Big Bang and what it came out of? Can something come out of nothing? If so, where did nothing come from?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 7:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I may be in greater danger than I thought.
I looked into my younger daughters room!!!!! ( well shoved open door and keeked round )
It may reach critical mass and implode soon

Otherwise still here.
Could I sue the folk that took CERN to court for making me worry?
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ogg:

Yes you can sue them. I'll dig up a barrister for you Wink

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ the man
Like Reg Slant?
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Loving the December 21 2012 - End Of The World homepage Ad for "Bepanthan First Aid: For Your Child's Minor Scrapes, Cuts And Grazes" Very Happy

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
sunshine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I seem to have discovered an odd side effect of yesterday's experiment. It would appear that a rift has developed in space/time and they managed to suck in the governor of the Central Bank of Nigeria, Charles "Chucky" Soludo from at least 3 parallel dimensions.

I guess that is what must have happened as they all wrote to me today.

I have explain this whole process to you so many times over and over again. - Spencer
Safari Praveen - Hanuman Junction - Hyderabad x2
Safari Bola - Accra - Cotonou Safari Alex - Accra - Abidjan Safari Austin - Accra - Abidjan
Safari George - Accra - Cotonou - Lome - Niamtougou Safari Toks London - Milford Haven
pony pony pony Mortar Closed lad accounts x170 Czech Republic Easter Egg 2011 Sand Timer Engineer Cooke vs. Temeraire x8
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 7:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

http://ie.youtube.com/watch?v=uctj7JAwghA

Nostradamus knew about it long before anyone else

Is there a law that prevents me from vapourising people that seem to be a few sandwiches, a bottle of wine, a salad and mayo short of a picnic?

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 1:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Irish:

Actually for that exact combination you can get an anti-terrorism certificate and vaporize them. WU me $2382.83 and I'll get my barrister to stand in as your next of kin to make this happen. Laughing

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Here are some live webcam feeds from the LHC.

Click

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love this rap :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j50ZssEojtM
Wink

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Nelsonsbattle
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What had always puzzled me for years after I first heard about it, was why they named a sub-atomic particle after someone's breasts?

I thought it was called the Higgs Bossom

Now I suppose the people who were so concerned about the world ending in a self created black hole will just go back to "proving" that 911 was a government plot, that the planes carried missiles (as if you'd need an air to surface missile to damage a building you were about to crash a 767 loaded with fuel into), that all the passengers of the four planes were taken off those planes and flown out over the Atlantic and thrown into the sea, and that the two towers actually crashed down because some secret agency had loaded tons of explosives into them.

I overheard some guy describing such proofs the other day in a coffee bar, oh and the Free Masons control world finance from a back room of some building in Melbourne, Australia, as well.

"tell you die, fuck you,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ooooooo" Samull the scammer on being burned
Safari (Samull's trip from Cotonou, Benin, to Lagos, Nigeria, to meet the lovely Steffy)
Mortar x3
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's ridiculous. A back room in Melbourne, indeed. Rolling Eyes Everyone knows it's Mrs Trellis' sitting room in North Wales. Very Happy

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If that thing was in London, they would slap a speeding ticket on it. The accumulated fines would pay for the 2012 London Olympics twice over in less than three seconds.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nelsonsbattle wrote:
...oh and the Free Masons control world finance from a back room of some building in Melbourne, Australia, as well.

Really? Cool! There's a masonic lodge just down the street from me. Do you think it could be there? I do see lots of elderly gentlemen carrying small suitcases going in there on a Tuesday afternoon. Could that be all the cash? Can I bait them?

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since matter cannot be created nor destroyed and a black hole is a massive amount of matter creating a huge gravitational force that light is drawn in. How can two photons colliding expand the mass of the earth millions of times over ?

Then again the universe might be a better place Smile
wokabo
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

(Bump!)

LHC is down again for the second time this week. This time it's a leak in the helium tubes. They noticed the leak when CERN engineers started talking funny.

Fight My Brute
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Apparently it'll be our of action for at least 2 months, according to the BBC.

LINKY

I think they accidentaly put it into reverse while trying to change up to 5th gear.

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Rev. Natas Forunnien
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Im not afraid. I live in Canada.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 7:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Out of action until the Spring according to BBC News this morning. So let's see, thats 5billion well spent if I can see in the New Year with a bang.

Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Typical scientists!!! can't even blow up the world without cocking it up. Laughing

Master
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I suspect it will hit us with an even great force than when we were all destroyed by the Y2K bug

Safari it was all a big fuck of disappointed
you are the fooliest baboom!
Closed lad accountsMortarSand TimerSand TimerSand TimerTattooVcamera
You are dead MUMU!!!!
Kam Fong as Chin Ho
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, I just realized it's the HADRON collider. That spelling makes a lot more sense.

WHO GOD HAS BLESS NO MAN CAN COX

YOU ARE PENNY WISE PALM FOOLISH GO AHEAD WITH YOUR FOOLISH WISE IDEAS.
Mortar x14
Roycropper
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

As I recall, they are trying to replicate the mysterious explosion that originally caused all the gubbins in the universe to start flying in all directions.

What if, billions of years ago, a civilization evolved on a planet somewhere, to the stage where they could build a large hadron collider, and one day caused an almighty bang......?

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Nanny Ogg
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So
while I was away the big nasty thing that was going to kill us all spung a leak
Oh dear
The device that theoretically would create black holes that would end the world as we know it, or spew liquid helium all over the place?

THAT I'd love to see, all the scientists shouting "dont panic " in Mickey Mouse voices
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic