SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Nerv Super Safari - worst ending ever! 9/23

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
kelpt me on a dazert

Question that's gotta hurt!

Have him drop by Dan's place on the way home, we need someone to pop in and beat him up next week (this week is now booked , Gomer is sending Shorty hopefully)

He could give him a beating and a tattoo at the same time.

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

darn.... this is the WORST safari end ever, nothing worth of a signature.

Well see if i can do something.
Quote:
brother i am not happy allso not a fool i am a man of God not a joker so if you respect God and fear him you surposed give me this other number before my travel to ghana and i told you that i don.t have transport to travel to ghana you gave me every asurance to help and accomundaity me were i will sleep and take my bath but you and your group see me as a foolish man.brother i don.t thing that you people know God and fear him please stop useing God.s name in vain because i am a man of God and allso a pastor if you want to do this type of thing do it with unbelievers like you and your group not to a man of God.because the bible made us to know that no one should do harm to his prophet or to a man of God all you ask me to do i did it with the fear of God but you see me as a foolish person i thank you with your people before i come to know you i am a bit okey for life but you and your people are very wicked stop this type of life so that you will see the kingdom of God because i told you that i don.t have money to come to ghana and that i don.t know ghana very well you ask me to trust you and believe you and i did that as a man of God you steal have the mine and treated me bad the way you promised me for forst aid treatment.i will still believe in God and follow his way but brother stop useing God.s name invain for you to last and see the kingdom of God you still ask me to stay in ghana were i don.t have a place to stay even to eat and take my bath brother you people are not for real but may God forgive you people in jesus name amen i don.t want to go on fasting and prayer for you people i am in abidjan now i thank God that for me and a brother that came with me to ghana to see if you people are for real and to jion as one of the NERV member i thank God that brought me back to my church pastor m1ke c nze4digibe

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I have a thought that may appeal to your joint senses of economy and evilness - start franchising out the tattooing along the lines of a pyramid scheme

Your stature/level as a priest increases with each new level of disciple you can get - you have to find and tattoo three (or five or whatever) more converts (then they have to find and tattoo more converts etc) - they send you the videos of course as proof, but they may legitimately charge $10 for tattooing a fresh convert - so you increase the gene pool exponentially with amateur non-sterile tattooists searching out people to tattoo to get back the $10 it cost them to get their tattoo plus $20+ more and get into the church heirarchy Smile Once they're disillusioned, it's too late, they've spawned many new tattooists looking to make their cash back and turn a profit through safety pin tats - as long as you get pic/vid evidence, why not let them go around doing the hard work for you? Nice bit of lad-on-lad action and we know the method works thanks to AmWay Wink

If you can start a pyramid scheme where the tattooing is almost incidental to the recruitment element, you get lots of free pets in much discomfort Smile

Ok the scheme isn't fleshed out fully yet but you get the idea? Smile
Yakuza
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah but how do i make sure they are all lads and mugus and not people completely unrelated to 419?

"All the informations I had about you is that, You are Ruthless and merilessly and heartless Scientist and Politican. ??? Why are you wearing gloves in hands ????" Dr Nwa0gu.
manbiteslion
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Excellent point - perhaps you'd have to pre-qualify as you are right now but at least get people tattooing one another? it'd be a case of receive one do one as opposed to a pyramid per se.
Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Truly a pinnacle in baiting history. You sir, are truly a champion. clapping

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sorry it ended so "badly." Laughing clapping bow_down
Congratulations on the safari, and the fine rant from the convert. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
mcstability
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 3:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's about time that sharing, caring church, the TWAT, contacted this lad and told him that NERV is used by 'jokers' and that the TWAT can show him the true path to the lord. Which incedentally leads up to some war-torn hellhole in Chad.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@mcstability - TWAT leads to suffering in the hot desert, abandoned for months. NERV leads to tattoos, and true enlightenment in Nepal...or something like that... Laughing
They are both wonderful uses for lads time, and utter disappointment and humiliation in the end.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yakuza, even though this did not get pulled off, I am still impressed. Amazing work here. Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Wurzgnubbel
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I love the TWAT references:
Quote:
i am a bit okey for life but you and your people are very wicked

the test question here is still who is the bastard b@la h@ssan, so were did you change the test question, and there is no change in this slip, this is the first slip you sent to me, you are wasting my time and dont call me a bastard in your next mail. (Hitman B@la H@ssan)

Closed lad accounts 5x
Last Exile
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Superb job!!!!
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic