SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Any of the 'ladies' here need a new love lad?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am chock full up at the moment and I have a full house in my Myspace catcher account. I'm happy to share the username and pw if anyone is interested in picking from my latest crop.

Here is one that I found particularly annoying because he's pretending to be such a humanitarian. The bastard just begs to be baited to hell. Too bad I can't do him at the moment - but I might get around to him later.
Quote:

Hello Sunshine

How are you doing?I hope you get this mail and it finds you well. I was glancing through profiles when your gorgeous picture got me attracted while your lovely words had me write you.. lol. I really was marvelled reading your profile and i enjoyed doing so. The first thing that came to my mind when i saw your picture was.. 'WOW.. you're drop dead GORGEOUS. lol. so i thought i'ld take out time to introduce myself. My name is Micheal Smith ,am an Hiv/Aids counsellor for lIFESPRING,i am 47 years old and i live in Bryan City Ohio........ but right now i am counselling those living in Hiv/Aids in Africa,i just got here a week ago and am very happy for what am doing because i love to help humanity i guess it,s my own contribution to the world . lol......... I am looking for someone that is serious, confident, purposeful, persistent, smart, responsible, honest, modest, kind, flexible, elegant, sociable, communicative, sensitive, gentle, cheerful, romantic, considered, responsible,someone that still believes in true love, soulmates, love notes, walks, holding hands, and talking to each other,That special someone would be attractive, intelligent, sexy, romantic, affectionate, caring, funny, confident, and family oriented, LOVES KIDS. well i am very new at these dating thing .. because of what i have passed through in life........... i have been heart broken, cheated,and lied to by those that claim they love me,But a friend introduced me to these .. dating online, but i was very scared to do it because of what i have passed through because i believe the school of thought that says Learn from your past but don't let your past prevent you from having a future. . ...... ............. i got to know about by these my friend... i got here while i was looking at the pics here urs caught my attention,i have view ur profile and i have been looking at ur lovely pics for days now i find it very difficult to take my mind of u, but i still try to forget what women has done to me in the past because i have been so heart broken by those that claim to love me, well i will like to know you more better atleast have a chat with you if u dont mind.............. but please remember am not here for games okay................ have a blissful day and these words will help u ......................... Happiness keeps You Sweet,
Trials keep You Strong,
Sorrows keep You Human,
Failures keep You Humble,
Success keeps You Glowing,
But Only God keeps You Going!
NB===============AGE IS JUST A NUMBER IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH LOVE, LOVE IS A MATTER OF THE HEART
UR SECRET ADMIRER
Micheal. A. Smith
here is my yahoo email you can add me on yahoo because i use yahoo messenger always, you can add me so we could have a chat. and get to know more about each other ........ [email protected] or rxgatemike47 because am not always online here
NB............ I HAVE A SON WHICH I LOVE SO MUCH HE IS 7YEARS OLD AND HE IS MY LIFE!!! Below is my best quote!!!
Learn from your past but don't let your past prevent you from having a future.
NB............. I am willing to go anywhere i find my soul mate........

Micheal

Why don't these idiots ever spell Michael properly?

My agent had a tribble actident.. he die on the process. ~M0s3s Ih3kw04b4

We two make compactible lovers. ~B!ll!e Vl4d!m!r J0nes

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)

Last edited by OldBaglady on Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Since when are we gender orientated here Laughing
I was going to collect my date lads/ladettes (again) this weekend and give them the run around for a few emails/weeks, I might as well add him to the list so he can enjoy my script Twisted Evil
The more the merrier is my motto Wink (is this even English?Rolling Eyes)
And copy and paste is your Friend.
Thanks

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My bad. Sorry Bill, I forgot to put 'ladies' in quotes. Please know that I use the term liberally. Wink

pony

"Heaven has no rage like love to hatred turned, nor hell a fury like a woman scorned." ~ William Congreve (1697)
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

OBL, what's the general strategy when picking up a lad like this. I seem to have dropped my Micheal David (or David Micheal - never could get it straight), and my other bait has struck a roadblock. So I may as well have a go at him.

Do you think he'd notice if my character doesn't look much like yours? (I am not sending pics until pressed into it though.) Wink

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm already baiting one of the love lads from your myspace account, funnily enough!

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 6:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just keep him busy.
My fun, I try to write the same answer to all, no matter if they play a female or a male.
First letter;
Dear [type name],
I'm so glad I found your email address back, but my laptop crashed before I could answer....... yada yada yada ....... I only had that one email, but it seemed all so interesting.
Please write me back soon.

SoaB
(short for .... Wink )
Hey they don't last long, but it sure makes them waste some easy time for me Twisted Evil

Quote:
Please know that I use the term liberally
sure just pulling your leg, it's a boring day here Wink

Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ASEM's are easier on Myspace than other sites because they can't really check their sent messages to see if they really did message you, but even still, my ASEM's are the same for every lad I bait. Most the time this works:
Quote:

Dear:

It's me, Loves2Love from *you fill in the blank* dot com. My real name is Ch4rr0n. I appreciate all the nice things you said. Sorry I didn't get back with you sooner, I'd lost hope of finding anyone like you and not checked my messages. I am a little worried about the age difference between us and the distance. How would we meet?

Hope to hear from you soon,
C.

Myspace clears out your sent messages after two weeks, so the lad would never know he didn't message you on myspace. On other services, I am certainly not Loves2Love and he'd know he didn't message me there but usually the lads don't keep track of what they send out. They send out messages by the hundreds. They rarely question me, but if they do - like I said - all I do is say, "I removed my profile. I gave up on ever finding you."

pony

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Aaaah, but I don't mention the dating site as I harvest from a few sites and sometimes add a stray lad in there too Laughing Even my name is not mentioned before anywhere, just a temp Hush-mail account to keep the internet clean Wink
Just easy entertainment for the few selected Twisted Evil

EDIT: He has been served Twisted Evil

Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi I'm a relatively new baiter and I haven't tried a love scam yet but my mentor seems to think I might be really good at it, and so does my husband Shocked (if that isn't odd enough). I was hoping to get one or two to start off with if anyone could help me out that would be appreciated!

Always Remember Pillage, Rape...THEN Burn!
OldBaglady
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Misty! If this one doesn't appeal to you, I have plenty more.

LOL, your husband may not think he minds, but watch out you don't get a lad who likes to cyber. Wink

pony

MistyRose
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh my! Shocked I hadn't thought of that. Well I guess I'll have to cross that bridge when I get to it.

Always Remember Pillage, Rape...THEN Burn!
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I replied, and got an email back. He wants to chat. Apparently he really wants to chat. I can't use YIM, so I thought I'd warm him up a little and then get him to Windows Live IM, but he didn't respond to my email. So I sent him another today specifically stating that I must use Windows Live. Of course, it's the middle of the night for him, so I'll see if he comes back at me later.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic