SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Tokoloshe?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Lucifer The Dark
Master Baiter

Location: Blessing scammers with a shower of gold direct to the face

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Anyone else heard of the Tokoloshe? me neither till just now, here's what I found out.

The tokoloshe is a short, hairy, dwarf-like creature from Bantu folklore. It is a mischievous and evil spirit that can become invisible by swallowing a pebble. Tokoloshes are called upon by malevolent people to cause trouble for others.

At it’s least harmful a tokoloshe can be used to scare children, but it’s power extends to causing illness and even death upon the victim.

The penis of the tokoloshe is so long that it has to be slung over his shoulder. Thus sexually well-endowed, the duties of the tokolosh include making love to its witch mistress. In return, it is rewarded with milk and food. In common with European myths and legends concerning familiars, salt must not be added to food offerings for tokoloshes. The witch keeps the tokoloshe docile by cutting the fringe of hair that hangs over its eyes.

In South Africa, where many white families have maidservants, the maids would often raise their beds by placing the legs of their beds on bricks. It was an almost universal belief, among white people, that this was to keep the occupant of the bed out of reach of the tokoloshe. The way to get rid of him is to call in the n’anga or witch-doctor (Manto) who has the power to banish him from the area.

Of course I'm sure there's no-one on here evil enough to set a tokoloshe on their favourite lad is there? Twisted Evil

firehouse5
Palm Wino Aficionado

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

every once in a while Tokoloshe has come up here (there are some nice photos in some of the older threads). It can be amusing if you're in an insult battle, but hard to use in the context of a real bait if you want to keep the bait going after you've deployed Tokoloshe. of course there are possibilities if you are clever.....

TV StarMortar dozens Closed lad accounts Not as many piggies as you.
The details you sent do not match, check your records and reply immediate. I have forced to wait in office for two hours with out eating
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't speak for countries in Western Africa but I can tell you (having spent many unfortunate years in Africa) that the people of South Africa are very superstitious when it comes to the Tokolosh.

I'm not sure how you would be able to play it, though. Simply saying "I sent the Tokolosh to rape you" is probably going to get you laughed at. But you'll think of something, won't you? Wink
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic