SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ETIOLEI4LIFE (scammer or fool)?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Some know him as Kingsley and he has been baited a lot AFAIK. He makes nice trophies and all that. But a seed of doubt made it to my brain, is he really a scammer? He is very literate and intelligent. His e-mails are kind and he has not yet asked me for money. He is in some dating sites and somehow made it to eamonn's forum. But that could be a hint from a friend, so its no prove he is really a scammer. This is my question to you, has anybody an email of him which indicates he is a scammer? I mean a kidney operation in need or a NofK story? This would help me to bait on with him. If I cannot find anything more substancial against him, I would feel complelled "in dubio pro leo" to leave him Crying or Very sad

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Pith Helmet Tamale -> Accra (4hm3d R4y4n K4d1r1)
Pith Helmet Hamburg -> Hannover (B4rry M3ns4)
J0shua Al4mu Th0mas & K3lvin Oz1ri (both courtesy of Prudential Ltd.)
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've had a couple like that I stopped baiting...because the line on whether they were actually scamming or not was getting fuzzy. It's ironic they were also my greatest trophy producers.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My first check is the IP#, then if still in doubt an ASEM from a new character to see if... when I'm still not sure I carefully/friendly remove myself(character) from the scene and come back with a new one. The IP# goes in the spreadsheet for later research with a possible 419 behind it.
But then I catch my friends on dating sites while warning other members and the owner if he is interested. Nope I'm not a date baiter, I just offer them a new(better) deal Twisted Evil
But the TIP rule states that if in doubt, you better leave without any damage or trace.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He´s still in email contact with CSP, whom he also knows from the same forum (but I also ASEM it out every week...). To me he sounds and behaves like a romance lad.
A classic email would be this, from July :
Quote:
Dear C
How are you? How to is London?
Well i need to know when you will be going back to Germany?
I pray that you win the Cameo auction.
What about our last discusion with you about coming to Nigeria?
Waiting for your reply.
I love you.

or this one:
Quote:
My Good Friend
How are you doing today? Your mail was very nice and sweet.
In life we are never alone there are always people that stand with us
anytime we are in need and that is the kind of people we stick our neck
out for.Not those that come because of what we have to can offer them.
Are you back in Berlin? As the cry of a baby attracts it mother's attention, so shall your needs and cry attract God today. He will give to you all you needed for the year. Say amen
I think that will be exciting if we meet i pray it comes to pass.You know i told you i leave
in Nigeria.You can come to see me .
So can you briefly tell me how you enjoyed yourself in London.
Hope your restuarant Business is kicking fine .
I will like to see your reply very soon.
Kingsley

and two from August:
Quote:
Dear Sophia

Thank God you said everything is fine. I am glad to hear that your restuarant is back to life.
Well no matter how many times a man fall what really matters is if he was able to get up the number of times he fell.

I am happy to see your mail i look forward to reading your mail every now and then.

C,i prefer we starting calling each other on phone what do you think.I will like to hear your voice and i know it is lovely.

There was a man who saw a scorpion floundering around in the water. He decided to save it by stretching out his finger, but the scorpion stung him. The man still tried to get the scorpion out of the water, but the scorpion stung him again. Another man nearby told him to stop saving the scorpion that kept stinging him. But the man said: "It is the nature of the scorpion to sting. It is my nature to love. Why should I give up my nature to love just because it is the nature of the scorpion to sting?" Don't give up loving, Don't give up your goodness, Even if the people around you, HURT and STING

Love Kingsley.

Quote:
Dear Sophia

How are you doing? I am really happy that your restaurant is in big season at the moment may it be like that forever and thanks be to God.

What i really mean by my story in my last mail is that i will always love you no matter what
I will be your friend no matter the ups and downs.

I love to talk to you on phone and please drop your number for me.
Again i will like you reply my mail on time will that be okay by you.

if a woman could deliver a twin at age of 70 at india last week.what
will prevent miracle from coming to your way.Rejoice nothing is i
mpossible to the Almighty God.Also as the cry of a baby attracts it
mothers attention so shall your needs and cry attract God today he will give
to you all you needs for the year.say amen and God will surely answer you in JESUS NAME AMEN

Love ,Kingsley.

This was the first one to CSP, July 4th :
Quote:
Dear C

How nice for you for to reply my mail.

It was lovely hearing from you, Well i am from Nigeria and i am into concultancy and i help people to organise their businesses to become viable and help people to manage their resourses.I am bit lovely as in the woman man relationship.

Nigeria is a wonderful and fascinating country. Coming to see for yourself will confirm what i am saying,it is better to come and see our heritage accross the country and see our country sides. the various tribes and thier religious believe it will be like taking anew course from the college.

I think i like you and i can be able to lead your and advise you on any business you want to enter and also lot of things you can invest into well seeing is better that just talk.
How is London what are you doing there holidaying or for business.
If you do not mind can i have your number or possibly you can call me on the line
+234802621922 i THINK THAT WILL BE BETTER.
I can give you the male shelter you ever needed to assist you in all aspect of life.
I want to love you always.
Please call me .
Kingsley is the name.

Not a romance lad Question

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It took me a while to find this, and I'm not positive it's the same Kingsley that ya'll are referring to, but here is the original e-mail he sent to my catcher, and I baited him for a while under the guise of a church, in my opinion, I would say scammer...

Quote:
To: XXXX
Sent: Wednesday, July 16, 2008 4:18:42 AM
Subject: cry for help

hello,
i have a problem which i will like u to help me resolve,i beg u in the name of GOD all i need for you to do for me is to help me, i need to travell out to work hard for my self since i couldn't find any help or job to do here in Nigeria,i am a boy of 21 who has eductional background,here in my country,i dont earn much that will enable me take care of my self and my family,i am the elder in my family.
i will do what ever you ask me to do am willing to do just to make my family survive.please i know it is hard to believe but you have to ,i am making a promise to you that i will never turn you down,my name is ,if you want any contact from me i will give you whole heartedly.
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still not out right asking for money. Can't fault a guy for trying to improve his situation by looking for love. He seems a bit over dramatic, and a tad wordy...but mostly harmless. This is based soley on the information provided in the thread though.

e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Even if his romance seeking is motivated by greed, he is no REAL lad and no danger to REAL victims. My problem right now is, that all trophy producers and happy campers seem to be harmless dumb people with silly hopes. The real hard guys (that are no fun to bait) seem to get to few attantion, because so many of us (me included) go for the easy prey.
Confused

i DEY SHIT ON UR PAPA AND UR MAMA HEAD. iNSHORT I GO ASK RAT TO SHIT INSIDE THERE MOUTHS IF U KNOW DEY CAREFUL. AND U GO ROAT IN HELL FIRE YOU AND ALL YOUR FAMI;LY. (tunde aramide)

11x Cellphone
Exclamation For reasons only known to myself, I have discontinued all my funbaiting efforts. Exclamation
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 10:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For reasons only know to myself, I discontinued baiting him.

11x Cellphone
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

e6ffdyr0 wrote:
Even if his romance seeking is motivated by greed, he is no REAL lad and no danger to REAL victims.

You don´t know, but it´s likely. After all, he mass-PMed all (female) ,members of the forum, for what? For business + love!
Quote:
... all trophy producers and happy campers seem to be harmless dumb people with silly hopes. The real hard guys (that are no fun to bait) seem to get to few attantion

Are you sure? - I know these issues myself...and I cannot really talk you out of it. There is no need to, IMO. It is a mindbending game, scambaiting, and I simply would not give it too many second thoughts. At least I do not confess it. Smile
And if you take SP´s lyke (YMCA-bait), he did provide great fun AND was a big lad (possibly still is).
I cannot see what would be wrong with stealing time and resources of guys like Kingsley, Dan, ARK, since to me it all looks like they are in for nothing but easy money, and victims would pay them. Therefore it´s good to keep them occupied.
Apart from that, the fun aspect attracts possibly more readers than the repeated reading of "nobody does anything against it".
It´s just my personal view of things, and only right now. I have thought different and I most likely will as soon as I identify with one guy who might give me second thoughts.
And it´s all a personal view, of course, so actually I do not think it´s something one can really discuss about.
Only baiting, for years, without any other aspects (like educating others, or just chatting with baiters), I couldn´t stand it either.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
e6ffdyr0
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

All of you, feel free to bait on or to leave him. The very reasons why I stop baiting him are, as posted above, only known to myself Cool

@chevyk10darlin

yes, it is . And I would not be surprised to learn that this is his real name. Edit: After a closer investigation, I do no longer think that your lad and mine are the same guy Sad Embarassed

@FrumpyBB

Indeed he is fishy. Like ARK and JO3L. And it is easy to make the definition for lad to fit for all three of them. But for me, these pocketbastards are not worth the effort - and I even have qualms to torture them.

11x Cellphone

Last edited by e6ffdyr0 on Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
maxx
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

There are way to many real scammers out there to worry about the sugar mama hunters....so long as they are honest about it. I still think these types should be tested...since love can easily be taken advantage of...and that is often the goal of the love scammers. Baiters should use their best judgment as to when they think a lad is deserving or not. If you enjoy the love type baits, the best ones are pulled off by getting a lad that's doing a normal advance fee scam and get him so far off script that he wants to marry you.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic