SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Mrs. B1@ck + the cash grant from the Netherlands (via Lagos)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:39 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Characters:
Mrs. B. In her 60s and her pet phrase is "I'm only an old woman, you know". She is a rich widow, living "somewhere" in rural England. She is new to the internet and keen to learn asking lots and lots of questions. She is also a staunch "Cadolic" with a distrust of "furrigners" and a pathalogical fear of women with red hair (more on this later) She writes in dark red.
[br]
Dr. Paul W@11rus The soft soaper. Surprisingly sensitive to being called stupid.[br]
Barr: Stphen Owen Legalise type. Very hard to get to leave the script.

Initial email:

Quote:
X-AOL-UID: 3293.925868213 X-AOL-DATE: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 1:56:11 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Return-Path: <dr.puW@[email protected] Received: from rly-da02.mx.aol.com (rly-da02.mail.aol.com [172.19.129.76]) by air-da10.mail.aol.com (v121_r2.11) with ESMTP id MAILINDA103-a5448a9b79e26e; Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:56:11 -0400 Received: from blu0-omc3-s3.blu0.hotmail.com (blu0-omc3-s3.blu0.hotmail.com [65.55.116.78]) by rly-da02.mx.aol.com (v121_r2.11) with ESMTP id MAILRELAYINDA024-a5448a9b79e26e; Mon, 18 Aug 2008 13:55:52 -0400
Received: from BLU138-W27 ([65.55.116.72]) by blu0-omc3-s3.blu0.hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC(6.0.3790.3959);
Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:55:42 -0700 Message-ID: <[email protected] Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="_74100e66-ad3c-4a36-bbf1-83f1780fd3e6_"

X-Originating-IP: [80.89.176.36]
Reply-To: <dr.paul_W@[email protected]
To: <!@!.!
Subject: CASH GRANT(PAYMENT FORM (FILL AND RETURN
Date: Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:55:42 +0000

Importance: Normal MIME-Version: 1.0 X-OriginalArrivalTime: 18 Aug 2008 17:55:42.0603 (UTC) FILETIME=[A1DCE5B0:01C9015B] X-AOL-IP: 65.55.116.78 X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: listenair ; SPF_helo : n X-AOL-SCOLL-AUTHENTICATION: listenair ; SPF_822_from : + X-Mailer: Unknown (No Version) --_74100e66-ad3c-4a36-bbf1-83f1780fd3e6_ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="Windows-1252" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

----- Original Message -----
To: <undisclosed-recipients:
Sent: Monday, August 18, 2008 3:42 PM
Subject: Confirm your award!!!

Dear Sir/Madam

This is to notify you that you have been awarded the sum of USD$3,113,082.85 by the board of trustees of Islamic Relief Nederland.

Your email address was selected based on an internet random Selection exercise; attached to qualification number (IRN/BGAO4301AMS90/ND). To file for your claim, please contact claims department, for Processing of your USD$3,113,082.85 cash award.

Contact Person: Dr. Paul W@11rus
TEL: + (44)70-4576-1371
FAX: +44-7005-93-0778
Email: [email protected]

Endeavor to quote your Qualification numbers (IRN/BGAO4301AMS90/ND) in all your correspondence with Dr. Paul W@11rus. Congratulations once again!
Yours faithfully,
Mrs. Elisabeth Skare

Enter the mark; Mrs. B.

Hi there I think you may have addressed your email wrongly as I am not Islamic and I am not from the Netherlands. I am a 64 year old woman living in London. I don't klnow much about the internet but I wish you luck finding the right email address.

Mrs. B1@ck.
[/quote]

Last edited by Peitha on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:00 am; edited 1 time in total
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Completely ignoring my reply, the lads sent me "the form" but my character is not going to be converted to any religion and tells them so in no uncertain terms. However, she does fill in the form (bless her)

Quote:

Young man,

Thank you for your reply to my last email but I am afraid I do not really know what this is all about.

I have done my best to fill in your form but I did not understand all of the questions. Perhaps you could explain a little bit more.

You say this fund is called the Islamic relirf cash donation - Does it matter that I am not a muslim and do not practice the hindu religion? I was born a Randty Catholic, baptised a Randty Catholic and when the good Lord sees fit to take me, I will die a Randty Catholic. If this is an attempt to convert me to Angelism, it is not going to work! I may be old but I am not a fool.

Mrs. B1@ck

The reply

ISLA MIC RELIRF CASH DONATION
============================== ==
DATE: 18 AUGUST 2008
Qualification numbers (IRN/BGAO4301AMS90/ND)
Attn:
 Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to acknowledge your mail with regards to our cash donation. Be informed that your email address in addition to 100,000,000.00 companies/individual email addresses were extracted with software from the web, and the email addresses were scrutinized with a ballot system and after the process 80 email addresses was selected, and they were shared among various lucky recipients respectively and which you are among one of the 80 recipients to receive the sum $3,113,082.85. USD

This cash donation was promoted and sponsored by Islamic Relief Nederland. These funds are not met or given out for illegal activities, and should not be used as such. Islamic Relief Nederland is poised to eradicating poverty in America, canada, Australia, Asia, Africa, Europe, Middle East, and the world at large. We encourage you to after receiving your funds, to help and assist your community, create job opportunities.

To facilitate the processing, and remittance of your cash donation to you, complete the information below, and return back along side any valid identification of yourself to enable us proceed with documentations, notarization, legalization, and Processing of your $3,113,082.85 entitlement.

Last edited by Peitha on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

l go all quiet, not for the first time. But it looks like a number of Dr. P@ul's clients have also gone silent. When I reply, I am as clueless as ever. Notice his optimistic claim that it will all be over in 72 hours - hah!

Quote:

[color=darkblue]From: Dr.Paul W@11rus <dr.paul_W@[email protected]>[/color]
Attn: Me1ani3 Rachel B1@ck

Dear Madam

Thanks for the email, this is to confirm the receipt of your email, and the requested information that we requested for. I wish to inform you that your details have been forwarded to the verification, and documentation department, for verification, and documentation.

The processing of your documents would take some hours, as soon as the verification department completes the verification, and documentation of your information, I shall send you an email containing the contact details of the payment centre from where your funds would be transferred to you to enable you contact them and request for your funds.

Please know that funds have been granted to you for the development of your community, and your personal use. You are receiving funds from our organization to use to better the life of people in your community, Islamic Relief is poised with the task of eradicating poverty from the surface of the earth and you are an instrument to accomplish this gesture of helping humanity.

This whole process would not exceed 72 hours. Hence we advice you at this point to remain calm, and keep your cash award notification very confidential till you receive your funds.

Congratulation once again, and have a nice day.

Regards,

Dr. Paul W@11rus

Hello Sir/Madam
Greetings to you, and hope you are doing well? Please update of your correspondence with the bank to enable us act accordingly.
Awaiting your swift response.
Regards,
Dr Paul W@11rus

What bank did you need me to get in touch with dear?

Regards
Me1ani3 B1@ck.

[br]

Last edited by Peitha on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Emails follow with my certificates of deposit and other blah. Then the cash request arrives but Mrs. B1@ck, canny soul that she is, has an idea.

Quote:
-----Original Message-----
To: !@!.!
Sent: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 13:40
Subject: Re: Please update us

Dear Me1ani3 B1@ck.

Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? We are in receipt of your email and be informed that you are required to contact our payment centre for remittance of your award via the contact details that was provided in my previous email to you. However, find below the contact details again for your perusal and remember to forward the CASH AWARD BOND to them also.

Diamond Trust Financials
Int'l remittance Unit:
Barr: St5ph5n O3en
Tel: +234-08076246123
E-MAIL: [email protected] or
[email protected]

As soon as you have contacted and heard from they please get back to us for further advice/instruction. Congratulation once again and endeavor to keep us updated for further instructions.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Paul W@11rus
For Islamic Relief Nederland.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

CC: !@!.!
Sent: Thu, 11 Sep 2008 15:27
Subject: LEGALIZE, NOTARIZE AND ENDORSE YOUR CASH AWARD DOCUMENTS

Attn: Me1ani3 Rachel B1@ck

Dear Sir/Madam,

This reply confirms safe receipt of your email. Thank you for contacting Diamond Trust Financials, we are pleased to inform you that have just received your cash award donations cheque of (USD $3,113,082.85) from our head office. I have also been instructed by our award manager, Dr. Paul W@11rus, to immediately start the processing and transfer of your funds as soon as I hear from you. Most importantly, your full contact information’s have been sent to us by our agent Dr. Paul W@11rus. However, I would like to inform you that we have to comply with some government procedures over here, as regards immediate telegraphic transfer into your account.

verification process on your payment file has been successfully concluded and be informed that your funds has been approved for immediate telegraphic transfer into your account.

Find below the findings and the pre-requisite needed to facilitate the immediate transfer of your funds to the account you have provided.

1) Verification on your payment file ascertained you as a beneficiary of Islamic relief international cash grant/charity donation with qualification number: (IRN/BGA04301AMS90/ND)

2) That you are to settle a non-deductible fee of $400 United States Dollars to LEGALIZE, NOTARIZE AND ENDORSE YOUR CASH AWARD DOCUMENTS. Upon payment you will be issued all documents relating to your cash award, also transfer of your funds would be made immediately.

3) That on receipt of the charges paid by you, the transfer of your cash grant would be activated this will not take more then 48 hours for the funds to arrive at your nominated bank account from the date of receipt of your NOTARIZATION FEE. You are therefore advised to adhere to the recommendation of the verification committee to necessitate the immediate procurement of your cash award.

The $400 you are required to pay is non-deductible, the notarization of your cash grant in a court of competent jurisdiction goes to show that your cash grant is not deployed for terrorism or drug peddling sponsorship and that your cash grant has been certified viable by the judicial arm of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

The transfer of large sums of money out of Nigeria without back up documentation and presentation creates a red flag with government authorities worldwide; hence in other to act in your best interest it is imperative that you notarize your cash grant in a court of competent jurisdiction here in the Nigeria.

Please be informed that Diamond Trust Financials reserves the right to decline payment/transfer of your cash grant if any irregularities occur. In settlement of the fees to Legalize, Notarize and Endorse CASH AWARD DOCUMENTS, You are to issue the payment to; we advice you to confirm your account details to us immediately to enable us make payments to you as soon as the required charges is paid

NAME: Orubu Ufuoma Murphy
Address: ADDRESS: 7 Bishops gate, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria.
Amount: $400 Dollars Mode: Western Union Money Transfer
Text Question: Relationship
Text Answer:Friend

Thanks,
Barr: Stphen Owen
African Regional Payment Directors
Tel: +234- 8076246123

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Fri, 12 Sep 2008 13:34
Subject: VERY URGENT REPLY

Attn: Me1ani3 Rachel B1@ck Dear Madam, Good day to you, and thanks for the email. Be informed that as soon as we receive the payment from you for the NOTARIZATION of your cash award documents, we shall immediately apply for the documents, and this would not exceed 48hrs for the documents to be NOTARIZED. We shall wait to receive the needed fee from you to enable us act accordingly. Till we read from you again, have a wonderful day.
Regards, =0 ABarr. St5ph5n O3en

To: [email protected]
Sent: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 15:40
Subject: Re: VERY URGENT REPLY

Can you take the £400 out of the cash grant?

would that make the whole process faster?

Regards
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Think they will go for it? The answer was no as the email bounced as undeliverable. So back to Dr Paul W@11rus. It should be easy enough for him to talk to Barr St5ph5n O3en as they both happen to be using the same IP address 80.89.176.36 in Nigeria (Lagos) Isn't the world a tiny place??? A new email address for the regional center. The scammers try to hurry things along and the sweet old lady decides to hand out a slap!

Quote:
To: dr.paul_W@[email protected]
Sent: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 1:07

Hello dear, I emailed the other email address to arrange to send them the £400 and the mail I sent came back as undeliverable.

Did I do something wrong?

Regards
Me1ani3 B1@ck

Sent: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 18:43

Dear Me1ani3 B1@ck.

Greetings to you, and hope you are doing well? Thanks for the email, here is another email for you to contact them:

[email protected]

I advice you contact them at once.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Regards,

Dr. Paul. W@11rus

Sent: Sun, 14 Sep 2008 19:20

Attn: Me1ani3 Dear Sir Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? We are still waiting to receive your response/amount needed for the Notarize, and Legalize of your award documents. I want you to know that we have entered into another week, and time is really moving fast I expect to hear from you this week. I shall look forward to hear from you to enable us make good progress. Be informed that as soon as we receive your response/payments your cash award and documents would be Notarize, and Legalize, and this would not exceed 72hrs from the date we receive the payment from you, hence we advice you to do the needful to enable us act accordingly in your favor. Waiting your swift response. Regards,Barr.St5ph5n O3en

Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 0:28
(TO dr.paul_W@[email protected])

I received a very rude and impertinant letter from the Regional centre.

Instead of apolagising to me for their computers breaking and not being able to receive the emails I sent them, they had the cheek to give out to me for not replying to them in a timely manner. The nerve!

I am going to make a decision tomorrow whether to proceed with this transaction or not. I am too upset and tired now.

Me1ani3 B1@ck

Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 0:26
(TO the regional center)

Excuse me,
I am very angry with your email telling me off because you were waiting until this week to hear from me.

I did reply to you last week but the email came back as undelivered. You need to get your computers fixed faster if you want to be able to read my emails and not send this sort of nonsence to an old woman.

I am half inclined to pull out of the whole thing. This has really upset me after a really nice day with my daughter and I do not need this sort of thing at my time of life.

I have a very comfortable pension and do not need the money. I had planned to give this windfall to the Concern charity to help them with the work they are doing beause of the drought to Ethiopia which is severely affecting some of the poorest people in the country.

I am tired and going to bed. I shall decide tomorrow if I am going ahead with this or not.

Goodnight.
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Apologies galore or are the LADS trying to be a bit too smart for their own good?!

Quote:
Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 3:15
Subject: RE: VERY URGENT REPLY

Attn: Me1ani3 B1@ck

Dear Madam,

Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? This confirms the receipt of your email, and the content of your email well understood. I am sorry for the email earlier to you; I never knew that my computers were fixed faster and not being able to receive your mails. Please do accept my deepest apologue’s for any incontinence that this may have caused you, and if I had offended you in any way.

I advice you to go ahead, and make payment so that we can immediately get your documents notarized, and legalized, and copy of the documents sent to you for your perusal, and record purpose, and your funds would be transferred to you via bank transfer as given in the payment form. This whole process would not exceed 72hrs for your documents to be notarizing, and legalize, and your funds transferred to you.

Please respond to me immediately to let me know that you have received this email.

Have a great day, and once again, please accept my most sincere apology,

Regards,

Barr. St5ph5n O3en

Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 3:59

Dear Me1ani3

Good day to you, and thanks for the swift response. Having read, and understood the content of your email. And also to let to know that we are very sorry for the incontinence pleased accept my most sincere apology. Madam, we advice you to contact the regional centre immediately and confirm your account details to them immediately to enable them notarize your cash award documents so you can get your funds transferred to you without further delay.

there is no need for you to be uneasy about it as this is a chance for you to touch the life’s of people and make life meaningful again, its not an easy task though, but I can assure you to would get the need strength and support you need, this is also a time for you to put in practice your leadership ability and the love you have for humanity, the love you have always dreamt of sharing by making people happy, the reason you took your profession for you to be able to assist people in your own little way, here is your long awaited dream coming true. I encourage you to move on as you are near the completion of your dream to making it a reality.

I advice you contact them at once.

Wishing you the best of luck.

Regards,

Dr. Paul. W@11rus

Sent: Mon, 15 Sep 2008 22:20

Hello Me1ani3
Greetings to you, and hope you are doing well? Please update of your correspondence with the bank to enable us act accordingly.
Awaiting your swift response.
Regards,
Dr Paul W@11rus

Sent: Tue, 16 Sep 2008 23:57

Dr Paul W@11rus

Your regional centre said I had incontinence. I DO NOT suffer from incontinence. I may be an old lady but I have all my faculties around me and I have never lost control of my bladder.

What sort of a business would say something as nasty as this to an old lady? I have never heard anything like that from the girls who work behind the counter in Barclays! I think perhaps the only transactions I should do in future are with my own bank.

The regional centre you had me contact seems to have too many rude, insensitive and stupid people working there.

Mrs. B1@ck.
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:11 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sh@dy H@3dy anyone? In their haste to get their "fee" they addressed me by the wrong name! Now come on, fess up, who is " Sh@dy H@3dy M@hr@n"?

Spot the sign off in tribute to you Smile

Anyhow added to the suggestion that Mrs. B. may be incontenant, this causes her to explode!

Quote:
.----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:14 am
Subject: UNCLAIMED FUND.

Attn: Sh@dy H@mdy M@hr@n

Dear Sir

Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? Having waited for you to receive the notarization fee from you that would facilitate the transfer of the cash donations to you, and your non responsive attitude to comply with the verification committee procedure for your cash grant collection. We wish to seek your indulgent to retrieve the said amount that was granted to you, since you have rejected it, and as such advice you to please append your signature to the disclaim form attached to this email to enable return the fund back to Islamic Relief as UNCLAIMED FUND.

We look forward to your response to enable us act accordingly.

Regards,

Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 11:18
Subject: UNCLAIMED FUND.

Dear Madam

Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? Having waited for you to receive the notarization fee from you that would facilitate the transfer of the cash donations to you, and your non responsive attitude to comply with the verification committee procedure for your cash grant collection. We wish to seek your indulgent to retrieve the said amount that was granted to you, since you have rejected it, and as such advice you to please append your signature to the disclaim form attached to this email to enable return the fund back to Islamic Relief as UNCLAIMED FUND.

Regards,

Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 14:37
Subject: Re: UNCLAIMED FUND.

Who the hell is Sh@dy H@mdy M@hr@n?

What is wrong with you people?

First you say that there is money for me to do some good in the world with. Then you accuse me of not emailing when your computers are broke and the emails I sent to you are sent back as 'undeliverable'. Then you call me incontinant. I am really fed up of all this and am going to take advice from my daughter.

All I want to do is get the money and use it to fund some handy relief.

Mrs. B1@ck

Last edited by Peitha on Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:16 am; edited 1 time in total
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:15 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Eventually, an apology and a few sentances off-script. Now Mrs. B1@ck wants to pay by postal order... As usual she completely fails to notice or respond to their timescales for payment. The first mail came twice in 2 mins. Notice the temper slip by Paul W. character in responce to my email above. Think he may be sensitive to being called stupid, something to remember for later on. For now, I will let it pass.

Quote:
Sent: Wed, 17 Sep 2008 4:40

Mrs. B1@ck.

thank you for the email, Madam you are every stupid for say that.

Sent: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 0:53
Subject: RE: VERY URGENT REPLY

Dear Madam,
Good day. We in receipt of your email and we are sorry for the slate20mix up in the name of depositor by our customer care officer. We shall deal with him with all respect. However, we wish to let you know that the funds cannot be transferred to you without proper back up documents; hence we have to Notarize, and Legalize your award documents before the funds can be transferred to you. Hence you would have to first make payment for the Notarization of your documents. Is rest assured that immediately we receive the needed fees for the Notarization of your documents we shall immediately carry out the Notarization of your documents, and send the funds to you without wasting time, and this would not exceed 72hrs from the time we receive the fees from you.
Madam, you are advice to make the payments, for we are reputable organization, and have a name, and reputation to protect, hence you shall receive your funds. Hoping you find this information useful.
Waiting your swift response.
Regards,
Barr. St5ph5n O3en

Sent: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 12:09

Thank you for your apology and I accept it in the spirit in which it was given.

Just a few questions as I am afraid I am not very knowledgable about banking or finance. Please help me to understand. What are the back-up documents of which you write? Do I provide these or you?

What does notarize and legalize my award documents mean? How much money do I pay for the fees and how can I send it to you?

Would you accept a postal order? The Post Office is next door to me so it is a very convenient way to send money. I send cash presents to all my grandchildren this way. The little rascals.

Regards
Mrs. B1@ck

Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mrs. B1@ck is not letting the subject of paying by postal order go and and a few more sentances off-script. They are becoming positively chatty! The next mail arrived 3 times within a few minutes.

Quote:
Sent: Thu, 18 Sep 2008 16:16

Dear Madam,

Greetings to you, and hope you are doing well? This is to confirm the receipt of your email, and the content understood. Since you are a non residence of this country, it is mandatory for us to (NOTARIZE) your cash award donations before the federal high court of justice in Africa, to bring to the knowledge of the federal high court that this fund is being transferred to the real benefactor of the funds which is off course you. secondly, the federal high court would also want to document your name properly in their files.

I shall proceed this Friday to the federal high court to notarize three cheques, as the other recipients have so far complied to this directive of paying the required $400 dollars for the notarization of each cheque before the federal high court, as the federal high court shall issue to me a document of notarization, which I shall attach to your documents, and transfer your fund via the bank. You are urgently required to confirm your account details to us immediately to enable us transfer funds to you as soon as the required charges is paid

We do not receive postal order for our notarization fee from international clients, due is to the fact that clearing such checks usually takes a lot of time which does not allow us perform our duties as at when due, hence we receive our delivery fee from international clients either through western union money transfer or money gram international money transfer. Money sent through this means would be available to us in matter of minutes, and this would enable us act immediately

In light of this information, find below details of our account officer/representative that would receive the funds on our behalf.

Text Answer: Friend

Regards,

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Sat, 20 Sep 2008 12:18
Subject: Urgent attention

Attn: Mrs. B1@ck

Dear Madam,
Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? We are still waiting to receive the confirmation of your payment for the Notarization, and Legalization of your cash award documents, Be informed that as soon as we receive the payment from you for the NOTARIZATION of your cash award documents, we shall immediately apply for the documents, and this would not exceed 48hrs for the documents to be NOTARIZED.
We shall wait to receive the needed fee from you to enable us act accordingly. Till we read from you again, have a wonderful day.
Regards,
Barr. St5ph5n O3en

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 0:10
Subject: Re: Urgent attention

Hello Mr. Ow3n,

I received your email saying that I could not pay by postal order which is my traditional way of sending money. I use postal orders because I am not terribly mobile, due to my age and the Post Office is next door to my house. TO be honest, I really know nothing about any other money-sending service.

Could you let me know of another way of paying with detailed and exact instructions about how to do it please?

I am keen to complete this as soon as possible as I believe the famine situation in Ethopia is getting wose and they really need this money.

Regards
Mrs. M. B1@ck
Peitha
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A tutorial on the use of Western Union and the opportunity for lots more delays as the baiting enters it's 5th week with no sign of stopping.

Quote:
Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 12:28
Subject: RE: Urgent attention

Attn: Mrs. M. B1@ck
Dear Madam,
Good day to you, and hope you are doing well? This confirms the receipt of your email, and the content of your email well understood. We only receive notarization fee from international clients either through western union money transfer or money gram international money transfer. Money sent through this means would be available to us in matter of minutes, and this would enable us act immediately. You are urgently required to go to any of the western union money transfer office nearest to you and make the payment.
DIRECTIONS ON HOW TO SEND YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH THE WESTERN UNION
Visit a nearby Western Union Agent in your location, Complete the "To Send Money" form
Give the Agent the amount you want to send and any required identification and they will then help you to send the payment.
Collect Receipt from Agent which will include your ""Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)"" which is needed here to confirm your payment. I await your urgent reply along with the payment details to avoid any delay in the notarization of your funds
In light of this information, find below details of our account officer/representative that would receive the funds on our behalf.
Text Answer: Friend
Regards,

Prediction: Mrs.B and WU are not going to get on!

Quote:
Sent: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 22:58
Subject: Re: Urgent attention

Hello,

Well I have asked in the bank about Western Untie and the nearest place that has it is Newcastle which is 60 miles away from the small village I live in.

I don't drive and the only bus is on Fridays to take people shopping. It is a long way for an old woman to go on her own.

Besides, I am not really sure what I have to do when I get there. Where does the money come from that I send you?

At least in the Post Office, I can withdraw and send money at the same time.

I find all this very tiring and confusing. I'll go to bed early now and try to work something out tomorrow.

Goodnight
Mrs. Me1ani3 B1@ck
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic