SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

anyone come across Rick Mason?

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't do much baiting these days, just the odd pet, but one name that crops up over and over again is rick mason, i've seen the name used in countless scam emails, just wondering if he had registered as a prolific pain in the ass with anyone else too? i'm thinking mass bait for him
[email protected]
I definately remember replying to baits over a year ago as i kept calling him prick mason and he never saw that as a problem.!

think he is still on the same email too!

FOREIGN DEBT MANAGEMENT
show details 17 Sep (5 days ago) Reply

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

The government has taken it upon itself to sanitize all the arrangement towards the release of contract payments avoiding all cumbersome bureaucratic bottle neck that has been causing prolong delays to the release of contract payments. Hence the president has therefore mandated this office to release payment to contractors within a short period of five (5) days from the day of notice.
Based on the information contained in your contract/inheritance file and records submitted to us from NNPC, CBN, COMMERCIAL BANKS and IMF your name was in the list of category “A” contractors/beneficiaries whose payments have been verified and approved with the records indicating that your payment has long been over due. To speedy up this arrangement, the government has nominated EUITORIAL TRUST BANK to set-up an automated transit account on your behalf. This will enable you to have control over the transfer of your fund.
You are therefore advised to immediately contact the managing director of the t bank Mr. Rick Mason, via E-mail: [email protected] tel; +234 8083 300 605 for more directives.

DR MRS OLUMIDE OYO
DEBT MANAGEMENT
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
"you are a cosomplitant asshole" S.Ghartey 2006 - why thank you i think.
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
YOU ARE A CUR, A TRAMP, A HOBO A MISRABLE ONE FOR THAT MATTER.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

Location: demoralise the lads, over and over, they will give up just crush the hope they have of getting cash!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this is him from may, same email address

EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC
201 ROYAL PLAZA, VICTORIA-ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA `
Tel: 234-1-765 2322, 234 8084 300 605
E-mail; [email protected]

REF: ATM-4004

Dear: Haywood Jablowmi,

Congratulations! Based on the directives form the office of the president, to issue you an ATM GLOBAL CARD valued $ 7.7 Million in your name, being accrued interest and part-payment of your contract/inheritance sum. Please be informed that your ATM GLOBAL CARD is ready for dispatched. Your ATM CARD has been up-graded; you can now withdraw up to $19500 per day from any automated money machine worldwide.
We have made an arrangement with the FedEx courier service to get your ATM Card to your door step. Please reconfirm your address to avoid wrong delivery.
When the FedEx representatives are in you location, they will give you a call, please make sure you are home to collect your ATM CARD. You will be sent the tracking number of the parcel, so that you can track it online.
The handling/delivery cost of your loaded ATM GLOBAL CARD is $420. Please send the $ 420 in the name of the bank account officer; OWEN NOSA via Western Union Money transfer Lagos Nigeria. Test Question; WHAT, Answer; DELIVERY

Please call me on my private phone number; 234 80 8430 0605, as soon as you send the cost.

Yours Faithfully
Rick Mason
Director, ATM Dept, ETB

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
' i sent jamaicans to kill you' Mills Kwame - you must have given them the wrong address, no one came round, i baked cookies and everything.
WANDERING PIG.
SLAG LIKE YOU ARE NOT A MAN OF GOD GO TO HEIL I WILL NOT PRAY FOR YOU THAT AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU IS THAT WITH YOU.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is from august 07 same email address again, when i was calling him prick mason, see below. thing is the bait fell apart, and then i came back in may same bait charicture and he had no memory of me.

EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC
201 ROYAL PLAZA, VICTORIA-ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA `
Tel: 234-1-765 2322, 234 8084 300 605
E-mail; [email protected]

REF: ATM-4004

Dear: Haywood Jablowmi ,

Based on the directives of the office of the president, to issue you an ATM SERVICE CARD valued $ 4.2 Million in your name, being part-payment of your contract/inheritance sum, be informed that your ATM SERVICE CARD is ready
We have made an arrangement with the FedEx courier service to get your ATM Card to your door step. Please reconfirm your address to avoid wrong delivery. When the FedEx representatives are in you location, they will give you a call, please make sure you are home to collect it in person.
The courier cost is $80, while the insurance is $200 and stamp duty cost is $140, making a total of $420.

Please send the $ 420 in the name of the bank account officer; OWEN NOSA via Western Union Money transfer Lagos Nigeria

Please call me on my private phone number; 234 80 8430 0605, as soon as you send the cost.

Yours Faithfully

Rick Mason
Head ATM Dept

> wrote:
PLEASE I must know more about this

--
THE LORD IS WITH YOU <RICK>
Reply Forward

Rick Mason> EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC > > 201 ROYAL PLAZA, VICTORIA-ISLAND LAGOS NIGERI...
28/07/2007

haywood jablowmidear prick may lord praise you, this is such an amazing discovery, i will sen...
07/08/2007

haywood jablowmiLoading...07/08/2007

haywood jablowmi to Rick
show details 07/08/2007 Reply

dear prick

may lord praise you, this is such an amazing discovery, i will send the fee soonest my friend

love you

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I've seen the same names crop up on different scams. I only noticed because I did a call for a baiter and the name stuck in my mind, but when I checked one was in Ghana and the other in Nigeria from the phone numbers quoted.

I think it's true that some scammers are so unworldly that they don't know how Western names are set up and will go for the easy option of using something used by another scammer if it sounds authentic. I bet that they are also superstitious and if they have heard that a scam works better using a particular name, then they'll use that.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

this guy has got away with using the same addy for over a year, i'm not one for shutting emails down usually, but if there is enthusiasm for a mass bait, it would be good, if not, I think this lazy bugger should at least be incovienenced and have to get a new addy

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've never seen a Rick Mason. Not yet anyway.

Don't forget that it wouldn't really be a headache for him if he had to get a new email addy.... he probably already has several set up and ready to go, like so:
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

And even if he hasn't, he's only minutes and a few clicks away from getting one. Just think how easy it is to make yourself a new baiter addy.

Just keep at him mate... in fact, set up a few more addresses yourself with different names and go at him from different angles. Who said a mass bait has to be different baiters? Wink

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

oh i'm gonna mess with ole ricky boy. Twisted Evil just the fact he is a confirmed veteran scammer, really boils my p**s its not some new mugu trying his luck, this is a hardcore dude, netcafe every day for over a year trying to leach cash. I think he deserves special attention, I was hoping the eaters most devious and torturous minds would go to work on him with the baiting equivalent of a pair of pliers and a blowtorch if you get my meaning.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Are you asking for a mass bait?

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 3:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

yeah I think rick deserves it, he is an old hand at scamming, note his email is not the original mass spam, just the person you get referred to as 'the banker' so would need to reply to the original spam

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Messing with the lad's phone number will inconvenience him more than killing his email address. Wouldn't it be terrible if his phone number was mistakenly sent out on an ASEM to 1,000 or so other lads? Not that *I* would do such a thing, but I've *heard* that it gets some lads a little upset. Rolling Eyes

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jane don't do that, rick is an important banker, imagine if his phone number got out to other scammers. Twisted Evil

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 12:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

not wanting to necro an old thread but just got this- the guy is still using the same addy over 2 years later! I wrote to etn.org to get him shut down last time i played with him and got bored, after ten emails to the abuse people they finally said "ETN Head Office to me
show details 22 Jan Reply

Sorry, we don't have a user with [email protected]

Spammers can enter any email address as Sender !!

If they use '(they put my email" as a
Sender's email address of spam mails, there is NOTHING
you can do about that !!

I am sorry, that's how Internet works

Best regards, Ad 22Jan2009

I appreciate you can spoof an email account, but you can't operate one where you get the replies to the address in question. I wonder who owns ETN.org, and if its actually bothered about 419

[email protected]

to
date28 April 2009 09:01
subjectRE: SECURITY ALERT! you are protected
mailed-bymsn.com

hide details 28 Apr (1 day ago) Reply

THE NIGERIAN POLICE FORCE

Our Ref: NPF/FGN/ATM/VOL.4004/09

28th April, 2009.

Dear Sir,

RE: SECURITY ALERT

Reports we have received from our Surveillance Unit indicate that some criminals minded are still contacting you using fictitious names and funny titles with the promise to pay on behalf of the Federal Government of Nigeria your long overdue outstanding credits with the government of Nigeria.

These impostors have gone a step further to impersonate some government institutions, agencies, parastatals and highly placed officials in our society in order to give legitimacy to their deceitful tendencies. We have since spread our dragnets to apprehend these felons and their collaborators who by their criminal activities have seriously eroded the confidence of foreign investors/creditors in the federation of Nigeria despite the concerted efforts of the Federal Government of Nigeria to attract foreign investment to the country. Therefore, while re-iterating the determination of the Nigerian Police Force to arrest this embarrassing drift, be warned that the Federal Government of Nigeria shall not be liable for any loss of funds arising from your dealings with these impostors after this circular has been dispatched.

For the avoidance of doubt, the only recognized and approved authority charged with the payment of your newly approved part/interest payment of $ 7.9 million, is Mr. Rick Mason, Head of the ATM department of Equitorial Trust Bank (Nigerian) PLC. You will receive your payments of $ 7.9 Million through an ATM GLOBAL DEBIT CARD issued by the bank.

You are therefore advised in your interest to reach Mr. Rick Mason on his direct telephone number TEL: 234-1-895-8578 Email: [email protected] for clarification and recommendations for your payment by an ATM GLOBAL DEBIT CARD issued by the bank.

Please you have report to our office any further correspondence from these criminals for prompt attention and necessary actions even as we assure you of our readiness to bring these impostors to book as atonement for their economic and criminal malfeasance.

Thanks for your cooperation

Yours faithfully,

Mr. Theo Eduok
Assistant Commissioner of Police
Anti-Fraud Unit,
Force Head Quarters - Lagos.

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just Jane wrote:
Messing with the lad's phone number will inconvenience him more than killing his email address. Wouldn't it be terrible if his phone number was mistakenly sent out on an ASEM to 1,000 or so other lads? Not that *I* would do such a thing, but I've *heard* that it gets some lads a little upset. Rolling Eyes

There are many ways to say: "Thank you for the wonderful news about some money. I am very eager to proceed. Here's my number, please call first thing in the morning." Just spoof his address out of several gmail accounts and let it rip. The mugus jump on it and take it from there. Very Happy

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

according to the mail, 234-1-895-8578 is ricky boy's direct line, so i'll spread the love....

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:00 am Reply with quoteBack to top

check it out, rick mason now has his own tribute acts!

fromNicole Jos <[email protected]>
to
date8 May 2009 06:37
subjectYOUR PAYMENT BY ATM GLOBAL CARD
mailed-bymsn.com

hide details 06:37 (4 hours ago) Reply

THE PRESIDENCY
Debt Reconciliation Committee

YOUR ACCRUED INTEREST AND PART- PAYMENT BY ATM GLOBAL CARD

Based on this year payment schedule, your accrued interest/part payment of USD 7.9 MILLION on your contract/inheritance sum will be paid to you before the end of May. Please bear with us, your full contact/inheritance sum will be paid by the end of this year.
We are aware that a lot of people are impersonating the real RICK MASON of Equitorial bank assign for this task, please beware, contact Rick Mason on this phone numbers; 234-1-895-8578 NOW!
Please be informed, that the only bank authorized to handle this transaction is EQUITORIAL TRUST BANK PLC. In your OWN interest, contact the Head of ATM service card center of Equitorial Trust Bank Plc, Mr. Rick Mason, via E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected] Tel: 234-1-895-8578 or +234- 8088-823-133. You are advice in your own interest to get in touch with him today; so that he can send you your ATM GLOBAL SERVICE CARD valued $ 7.9 million, being part/interest payment on your contract/inheritance sum.
With your GLOBAL ATM DEBIT CARD you can make withdrawal up to $50,500.00 per day from any AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE world-wide. Please reconfirm your private telephone and address where you want to receive you ATM GLOBAL CARD to Mr. Rick Mason, via E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected] Tel: 234-1-895-8578 or +234- 8088-823-133.

Mrs. Nicole Jos
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
haywood_jablowmi
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Sun Jul 05, 2009 11:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

must be doing something right, poor rick seems to have had to rotate to a new email account

please help out and dick with rick

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Please contact the Head of ATM service card center

fromNICOLE JOSS <[email protected]>
[email protected]

to
date30 June 2009 08:57
subjectPlease contact the Head of ATM service card center
mailed-bymsn.com

hide details 30 Jun (5 days ago) Reply

OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

This is to officially inform you that your part/interest sum is now valued $ 7.9 Million and the maximum withdrawal per day is $ 50,500.00.
Please contact the Head of ATM service card center of Equitorial Trust Bank Plc, Mr. Rick Mason, via E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected] Tel: 234-1-895-8578 or +234- 8088-823-133. You are advice in your own interest to get in touch with him today; so that he can send you your ATM GLOBAL SERVICE CARD valued $ 7.9 million, being part/interest payment on your contract/inheritance sum. With the GLOBAL ATM DEBIT CARD you can make withdrawal up to $50,500.00 per day from any AUTOMATED TELLER MACHINE world-wide. Please reconfirm your private telephone numbers and address where you want to receive your ATM GLOBAL CARD to Mr. Rick Mason, via E-mail: [email protected] OR [email protected] Tel: 234-1-895-8578 or +234- 8088-823-133. Please make sure you call him and ask him your special code for this transaction before you open up to him, this is to avoid cases of impersonation. NOTE: YOUR SPECIAL CODE IS (ATM-4004).

MRS NICOLE JOS
OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENT

Cellphone Nigeria
1x voodoo curse
WANDERING PIG.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic