SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

A sad day for Eater

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Goldry Bluszco
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2008 1:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's all already been said, but sorry for your loss. Crying or Very sad

pony
mrsbean
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just echoing so much of what has already been said, but he will be missed, and we'll be thinking of you.

Straightbait

Nifty anti-scam sites of interest
Artists Against 419 | Fraudwatchers |Scamomatic | Scampatroll Scam Victims United | Fake Checks Dot Org
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 10:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am sorry for your loss. Joe will be missed.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Bella
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 9:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've only just read this and I feel gutted.
Joe was such an amazing guy and is going to
be missed dearly.
Love to the Tam family and our thoughts are with you. Crying or Very sad

HELLO SIR, I AM SORY FOR THE DELAY OF THE REPLY OF YOUR MAIL, I WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT IT�S BECAUSE OF THE CRISTMAS, AND WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS MOST OF THE REFUGEE IN THE CAMP RUN AWAY AND NEVER COME BACK SO WHEN IT IS CRISTMASS THEY DON�T ALOW US TO GO OUT.- Lofty Kamara
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A very sad loss Sad
RIP mate

pony pony Mortar x18
buried under 419 emails
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry for this being so late, but I just want to say its sad for eater and all of us Crying or Very sad

"Any money you send to Africa to receive your payment is at your own risk " David Mark

over 1,000 fakes deaded since Oct 2005. This is my current rampage! Mortar x6 Easter Egg 2011 Purple Flower
shuntbuzz
Illeterate pinhead

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sad I just popped in for a flying visit and saw this - a sad shock Sad

My condolences to his family.

SB

Mortar x7
Spudz
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm only just after seeing this thread. I am so sorry for you and your family.

Javed Main:I received your e-mail message but cannot read very well due to the injection I took last night/Please for Gods sake i would'nt like you to address my bank as feck/You are a priest and you are bold enough to tell me that you took 3 bottles of the finest whiskey/Please i am not ready to take more of your insult.

NIGERIA HE GOAT
IF YOU EVER SEND THIS TYPE OF THINGS TO MY EMAIL;; I WILL SHOW MY SELF TO YOU BASTAD NIGERIA HE GOAT....F*CK OFF AND DIE OF UNGER

YOU ARE SUCH A NONENTITY, I NEVER KNEW PEOPLE LIKE YOU STILL IN EXISTENCE. WHAT AN INGLORIOUS BASTARD ARE YOU?

Closed lad accounts x 10-2x33/8 you do the hokey cokey and you turn around and that's what it's all about
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

What a shock.
I really had no idea what to say
My condolences to the family Crying or Very sad

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
Jeff
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 5:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It was a pleasure to have worked with him. The very fact that he was a member here showed his commitment to truth and honesty.
Bye Joe Crying or Very sad

IF IT IS TRUE YOU ARE WRITING AND PAYING TO WHO I DONT KNOW I MUST MAKE SURE I CUT YOUR THROAT,ARE YOU STUPID?CANT YOU READ?IS THAT MY EMAIL?ARE YOU CRAZY?ARE YOU MAD?ARE YOU AN IMBECILE?YOU PAYED TO HIM AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU PAYED HIM MONEY,IS THAT MY EMAIL?FUCK YOUR WIFE AND SCREEW YOUR KIDS,IDIOT AND HOPLESS HUMAN BEING LIKE YOU.DIE AND ROT IN HELL
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Hong Kong France x2 Canada United States x2 United Kingdom x32 Ghana x12 Benin x2 Ivory Coast x2 cameroon Malaysia x7 Russia Spain x9 Netherlands Nigeria x7 Kenya Senegal Togo
pony GoatPretty Rose
Pith Helmet Accra to Tamale with Professor so/so
Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts x25or more
Dutch
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

My deepest sympathy to the family. Joe will be missed here.
persephone
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 12:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am deeply shocked. I greatly valued Joe for his assistance, his kind helpful words when needed and his sense of humor. He will be greatly missed. My thoughts and condolences to his wife and family.

Closed lad accounts loads
pony pony Mortar x46 United States 3x Canada Malaysia 2x Netherlands 2x Nigeria 2x Ghana 3x Ivory Coast 9x United Kingdom 3x Spain Bahamas, The Germany Australia Algerian Flag Togo 2x Cellphone Pretty Rose Safari 4 days of travel - 7 days stuck in airport
Gaz
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Shocked

Jeezo, I havent spotted this thread. Im really sorry to hear that...my thoughts go out to his friends and family.

Really sad news Crying or Very sad

"Also believe in the Nectarines and hail them as my eternal forefathers and universal leaders"- Sir Frederick MacGregor

"THIS NONSENSE ACT OF YOURS HAS CAUSED ME LOOSING UP TO $350 USD ALL TOGETHER TO GET TO KASTINA SINCE ON MONDAY!!"- Barrister Usman Bello

"WHAT HELL ARE YOU ? YOU ARE A MAD MAN, YOU NEED TO BE CURED BY YOUR OCCULTIC MEMBERS, I CAN SEE THAT THEY HAVE TAKEN YOUR BRAIN" - Barrister Harry Brown

"YOU ARE GOING STUPID , ARE YOU OUT OF YOU MIND ? YOU FOOLISH WHITE MONKEY AND YELLOW PIG."- Barrister Isa Usman

www.mustdestroy419.talkspot.com
Safari - 600 Miles from Lagos to Katsina
Mortar x12
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I missed this thread, too, thinking it was a sticky about baiting safe. My deepest conddolences to Mrs Tam and the Tam family. Joe was a great baiter and a very supportive person.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
Captain Pike
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 4:01 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Crap! I missed this one too!

Please pass along my condolences to the family. May God give them the strength that they need, and may He comfort them.

"On the 21st of April 2001, my client? His wife and their three children were involved in a plane crash of Union Transport Africans Flight Boeing 727 in Cotonou, Benin Republic on the December 26,2003" Barrister Olorunshogo Williams, 25 October 2004.

"I am in reciept of your mail,i want you to know that you are really getting on my nerves." Burt Hardley, Wellkang International, 20 November 2007

"Please worry, we have already advice the FBI and they don't need to call you. They are very brianliant and intelident. They will get you soon. " Mr. Paul Rogers, Global Medical Equipment, 20 November 2007

As of 26 February 2009, $2,231,983.53 of fake checks and money orders have been intercepted and removed from circulation.
margory
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 6:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Totally missed out on this thread.

Please send my deepest condolances to Mrs Tam and family.

Sorry for replying so late ...

M.
Lester
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am just now seeing this - not being active this past summer...

Very sad loss..

$3,838,681.54 of fake checks taken off the street
Mortar x13 Tattoo x4 Sand Timer 4y 3m
_____
"Just open up and tell me the truth and stop tricking your dick." - Mr.Kofi Yousaof

"I'm a Muslim, Ok I'm a Christian, Mother F---. Get the F---- off my phone N-----, don't call me anymore." - A lad on the phone with "Homeland Security".
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

rip, your words will be missed.

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
3strikes_out
419Eater is my life

Location: Los Poblanos, Los Chilangos... de Durango...de Sonora...Sinaloa

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What horrible news...so sad. RIP Joe

But you see me holding this sign for you and still not impress for the work I did. -Kumal Umal

...you still went ahead to make more payment to them without my knowledge, well that is so disgosting. -Charles Soludo
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic