SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Perils of ATM Cards

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A Lad claiming to be

Quote:
Glenn E. Moyer
Executive vice president & Director of National Penn
Bancshares, Inc. and president & Chief operating officer of National Penn Bank USA

is trying to convince Malcolm Reynolds to accept his contract payment via ATM card.

Quote:
Expressing the issue of alarming fraud rate in the country Nigeria following the payments of contractor�s fund, agonize cry was attain in the board meeting irrespective of some Nigerian government officials and her ministries such as Nigeria national petroleum corporation (NNPC), Central bank of Nigeria (CBN) along with other various offices who are in habit of intentionally imposing fee on eligible contractors for one documents or the other perpetuated with the approval and receipt of their fund. This issue of fraud is perpendicular to various banks in Nigeria...

There follows a list of 25 such banks! I can only say that Glen Moyer's English is of a familiar type...

After a brief exxhange, this document arrived:

ETA - that's "Sent by 419er" painted on it, if anyone's curious...

It looks like someone scanned a Penn Bank pamphlet and inserted new paragraphs.

The key paragraph is this one (transcribed here as it's not easy to read):

Quote:
The first batch of ATM CARDS that was sent to contractor’s residential address proclaimed some of them claiming that they were never in receipt of it. Once who signed our copy of delivery notice at house address wrote to us this morning that she never received any ATM CARD. Another one who insisted that we should send the ATM CARD to his son residential address also falsely claimed that his son was not in receipt of the it despite that we have his son’s passport photograph.

Apparently we lost one of our official who was on his way to deliver an ATM CARD to a Lebanese; few hours after his death has been reported without any ATM CARD with him, the intended recipient called to demand for his ATM CARD and it was obvious that he collide with his friends and neighbors to murdered our official so as to be issued another ATM CARD as reported by FBI though we received few testimonies about some contractors who expressed their gratitude of our hard work toward ensuring that they receive their ATM CARD at their residential address.

Did they lose an official or not? Careless people, these Penn Bank administrators!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The 'agonised cries from the boardroom' part might've had an element of truth to it. What better way to cut costs than sending unwanted staff on fool's errands to troublespots?

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic