SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Insulting Mass Bait - Part 5

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@sir scam-Damn bar steward is recycling Rev J0hns0n R0d's "Superscript". Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

ABEG U READ WHAT NA MUGU DON WRITE MY BOX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER YOUR MOTHER A FUCKING ASHAWO I AM FAR REACH THAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.OGUN KILL YOUR ENTOIRE FAMILY BET YOU GO LOST YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER FOR CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE THIS MONTH END

[email protected]
Quote:
Hey Big Yahoo,
I can really feel your pains here man but u know what why are you being assaultive why talking about mama Dr. Bl3ssing Ad@ms. I know you are a big yahoo so do your fucking Job and let me do mine. sorry for bombing yah mail cock sucker.

Well he did apologize Very Happy

[email protected] sent me the following religious message
Quote:
Subject: FORK YOUR PUSSY!

fork u
who did u thing u are?
if u be maga send money so that i wil eat u and fuck your pussy well well.
go to hell full.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD TO KILL YOU AND YOU MOTHER AND YOU SISTER WILL NEVER SEE HUSBAND IN HER LIFE AMEN

[email protected]
Quote:
Get busy Idiot......Ur less smarter, could educate your dumb asss. poor roach

[email protected]
Quote:
na ur family u GO SEND CONSUMEING FIRE TO, UR MOTHER AND UR FATHER GO FIRST DIE. AND UR OSU FAMILY IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER BY FIRE, BY FORCE ,BY THUNDER ,BY EARTHQUAKE AND BY ANY HOW IN JESUS NAME AMEN...
OGWUGWU OKIJA.. WILL VISIT U.& KILL YOU. IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
AIDS.....WILL ENTER U.& KILL U. IN JESUS NAME.
IN ALL, ANY HOW GOD WILL DO IT, SINCE YOU ARE AGENT OF SATAN, I HAND U... OVER TO SATAN UR. FATHER TO DEAL WITH U. KILL U ANY HOW.
FINALLY, I COMMAND DEATH TO SWALLOW U. & UR. GENERATIONS & UR. FAMILIES ANY HOW

[email protected]
Quote:
Dear Thief Innocent,
Why bi say u no go mind ur own business?. Watch ur tongue or else it will put you into trouble. Bible discribe tongue as one of the smallest part of the body but most dangerious. Remember life and death are from the power of tongue. Bewarn or you will attract the wrath of God upon and you entire houshold. IDIOT LIKE U. BIG FOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: TO Chief Innocent 3meka MUGU MY ASH

I AM HERE TODAY DECLEAR THAT YOU AND YOUR CHILDRENS CHILDREN WILL DIE POOR FOREVER.FRO WHATSOEVER YOU SOW YOU WILL SURELY REAP.

WITH YOUR PWN MOUTH YOU ARE ALREADY CONDEMED TOGETHER WITH YOUR FAMILY AND GENERATION YET UNBORN.YOU BASTERD THAT CANNOT EVEN WRITE A SINGLE GOOD ENGLISH FUCK YOU AND YOUR MAMA,THAT YOUR MAMA THAT DIED IN PROSTITUDE IN ITALY.

ALL YOU SAID I RETURN IT ALL BACK TO YOU AND YOUR WIFE,IF YOU EVEN HAVE WIFE NOT TALKING OF CHILDREN.

I have a sex dull that will f*ck you till dead - Stanley Lee
You are dirty and castrated Goat - CC Jones
Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser
You must be high on your mother's frozen menstruation! - Victor Evans

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
Mortar x12 Golden Pig Closed lad accounts X 2525 X 100s
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 1:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NIGHTSHIFT.LOCKED IN NA CAFE AND ALL DEY GET IS MY MAIL. ABEG U EASE THEIR BORDEM WITH SUM FINE CAVALRY GREETINGS!!!

Fatima Abdullah [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID MUGU

babière, va te faire enculer espece de maudit enfant, salaud

UK NATIONAL LOTTERY [email protected]
Quote:
ogun kill your father bloody scmmer like you.

todos hola [email protected]
Quote:
cogratulations!

Barr, Mambo Andreas Andreas [email protected]
Quote:
EZI BIDA LIKE YOU AND YOUR ENTIRE GENERATION WILL DIE OF HIV.

desmond koffi [email protected]
Quote:
Dr R1chards Laws0n you well die in 2008 OK????

Mike Agim [email protected]
Quote:
God Bless You Too REV J0HNS0N R0D

Rev Godfrey Dike . [email protected]
Quote:
DO NOT CAST ME THE YOU HAVE DONE TO ME. DO YOU KNOW WE CAN STILL BE FRIENDS. REMEMBER THE LIFE OF THE PRDIGAL SON.

Kevin Mark [email protected]
Quote:
Reverend or whatever you call your self,if you are trully a reverend thenm you those fake abrakatabrah ones whom are very hungry and looking for native doctors that will give them powers to do miracles and decive people,anyways you are languising in poverty becaiuse i can feel it, you have made a very big mistake by opening your stinking dirty mouth to cause me because all those words will go back to your entire generation and you will never see hummer jeep or any sort of good things in your life because you condem them because my bible say dont jurge so that you will not be jurged,so were is your integrity as a so called native doctor ohhhh sorry water worshipper pastor ohhh or occultic reverend. Fuck Off.

God Is Talking To You.

byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

newman roberts [email protected]
Quote:
Hello Writter,

In everything you said in your mail i also wish you the same because you can not tell me that you have not done a thing that is bigger than abormination.

If you are rigthious then all you said can be real but if you are a sinner you are a looser because i know that you are worst than me.

Die quickly please.

Newman.

Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

LONG TIME SINS AM NOT POST WAT DEY RESPOND IN NA CAFE OOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]

Quote:
GUY WETIN I DO U? JUST TELL ME. HOW I TAKE WRONG U? IF U NO BE MAGA WHY U DEY RESPOND? ANYBODY WEY RESPOND BE MY MAGA AND I FIT WORK YOU SO TEY U GO BUILD MY 4TH HOUSE FOR ME. GUY STAY COOL O

NA ME NA, ABI U NO KNOW?

Quote:
I even think say ur head correct, na now i know sayb u be complete mad fool

Na me na., De Last Don Standing. Go ask of my Nija world wide

Quote:
EWU. meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeHHHHHHHHHH

[email protected] is so stoopid Laughing

Quote:
DEAR SUFFER,

HOW ARE YOU, YOUR WORK AND YOUR FAMILY. HOPE ALL IS PRETTY WELL.I WANT TO LET YOU THAT WE ARE WAITING FOR YOUR FULL NAME, ADDRESS AND YOUR COMPLETE PHONE NUMBER. SO THAT WE FOR CAN FORWARD IT TO THE BANK TO CONTACT YOU AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKS FOR YOUR COPORATION.

REGARDS,

BARRISTER, MOHAMMED BIN [Esq.].

[email protected]

Quote:
FUCK OFF YOU BICTH ASS MOTHAFUCKER!

[email protected]

Quote:
You say your name na suffer pain. Yes that's a good name to you. You will suffer pain from the moment you read this email till you die. That's that punishment I give me so that, next time, you mind the way you write jagon.

Again, they will carry your dead body come home soon. Good for nothing ass hole.
Otele-shi. You nogo collect shishi from anything way you lay hands upon from this time. Mark it.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

[email protected] makes me laugh loud, I don't know why... Laughing

Quote:
Thanks and u too.

[email protected], his name is Charles Soludo Very Happy

Quote:
ILLITERATE, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL. FOOL. I HAVE LEFT THE BIZ ALONG TIME FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU. FOOL.

[email protected]

Quote:
BACK TO SENDER, WHICH MEANS BACK TO YOU.BUT I PROMIS U SAY PROBLEM WEY YOU KNOW,KNOW, GO COME UPON U SO SHALL IT BE.FOR U.

[email protected] , WTF? Shocked

Quote:
I saw your mail but i dont understand what i have done to warrant all ur insults. Probably it is because of the mail i sent to you. I must confess i am sorry and i want us to be friends. Pls reply this mail but for ur insults, i am not pleased

[email protected]

Quote:
YOU WILL FAIL

[email protected]

Quote:
back 2 sender.am surry am having money .cars ,already....meeeeeeeeee

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA WAO. WHICH KIND WAHALA DEY DIS????????

prize_claims_consultant@yahoo
Quote:
I NEED A BLOW JOB FROM UR MOTHER INSTEAD BITCH!!

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE MONKEY

[email protected]
Quote:
IT'S TAKES YOU ALMOST 1 GOOD WEEK TO REPLY THE MAIL,ANY WAY I DOESN'T HAVE MUCH TIME FOR YOU B/COS, YOU RE' HOPELESS HOME BASE,TRY TO REPLY AGAIN SO THAT I CAN GIVE YOU MY DIRECT MOBILE LINE AND MY SECRETARY NUMBER TO CONFIRM ON WHOM YOU ARE TALKING TO .

I HAVE NEVER SEE A FOOL LIKE YOU SINCE I WAS BORN AND YOU WILL STILL REMAIN THAT FOOL TILL YOU DIE.EVEN TO SPELL COMMON BROKEN WORDS ZERO...I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT ALL YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND YOUR RELATIVES WILL SOON DIE OF HUNGER HOPELESS HOME BASE....................ANOTHER 2 WEEKS TO REPLY PLEASE!!!!!

Well, this time it took me about two minutes to send more abuse his way. His response
Quote:
THESE MUMU SO YOU STILL DEY HANG SHOULDER AS PER SAY YOU BE SOMETHING, I HAVE TOLD YOU THAT HE WHO THINK THAT HE'S SOME BODY IS NO BODY, YOU ARE NOT EVEN ASHAMED OF YOUR SELF,YOUR MATE IS TALKING ABOUT EURO,POUNDS AND DOLLARS YOU STILL TALKING ABOUT THE DEAD NAIRA, THAT SHOWS THE LEVEL OF UR MENTALITY,

ANY WAY I KNEW YOUR PROBLEM,YOU CAN CALL ME WITH MY NUMBERS IF AT ALL YOU HAVE THE MONEY TO CALL +447031855633,+447031855930.

Well, I sent him even more. Mugu responds
Quote:
HOME BASE MAGA, I NO SAY NA POVERTY BE YOUR PROBLEM,ANY WAY A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR A WISE,I WILL TEACH A LESSON THAT YOU WILL NEVER FORGET IN YOUR TIME WHEN THE TIME COMES.

So, I sent round four his way. The maga replies
Quote:
MR BIG FOOLLLL,I NO THAT YOU HAVE NOTTEN TO DO, JUST TELL ME THE PRIZE OF EVERY MEMBER OF YOUR FAMILY AND RELATIVE I WILL PAY CASH INCLUDING LANDS,GOATS,SHEEPS, JUST NAME THEM I WILL PAY CASH.

SO YOU HAVE NOT KNOW WHO YOU ARE TALKING WITH FOR A VERY LONG TIME? HOPLESS HOME BASE,JUST KEEP ON USING ABUSIVE WORDS TO EVERY PERSON THAT YOU MEET ON LINE,BUT REMEMBER A JOURNEY OF A THOUSANDS MILES ONLY STARTED WITH A FOOT STEP.

KEEP ON MESSING YOUR SELF AROUND EWU.

This lads a keeper, feel free to use his numbers I posted for whatever purpose you see fit Twisted Evil

[email protected]
Quote:
Come on don't u have something elese to do that sitting down there to insult ur family. if u come to lagos to make fool of ur self u will die poor in this town and ur friend will be going home with money.
Idiot

[email protected]
Quote:
HUNGRY MAN LIKE YOU TELL ME WHO YOU BE IF YOU NO DEY FEAR ME SHOW YOUR SHOW DOG

[email protected]
Quote:
How are u doing the son of a bich,i dont expert u can be talking like to ur n*****,what iur problem this world must be like lagos shine ur eye.

Go f*ck yourself because I know your mum is sucking Satan's penis - Peggy Paiser

Jolly Roger Safari United States United States United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Ghana Nigeria Togo South Africa
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 4:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY MY GEEE? HOW FAR U SIDE? I ADVICE U GO HAMMER AM NA MAGA BOXES

[email protected]
Quote:

THIEF ROBER EMEKA,

HOW ARE YOU DOING,THE MONEY YOU THIEF FROM THAT OYIBO,HE ASK ME TO INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU DID NOT RETURN IT BACK TO HIM,THAT YOU WILL SURFAR FOR ALL THE DAYS OF YOUR LIFE,IDIOT, ANIMAL,INBESIL,OKOKO,YOU THINK THAT WE DONT KNOW YOU.THOSE YOUR GANG MEMBERS EFCC HAS CURT THEM RED HANDED AND THEY MADE MENTION OF YOUR NAME,YOU HAVE MOUTH TO YAB ME,NKITA ARA TAKWA GI NA AMU.

[email protected]
Quote:
From your words i know your age, small boy

[email protected]
Quote:
if you are really ashamed of your self.you wouldn't have sold your self 2penny to me by writing this junk grammer to me.am sorry bcos the only thing i smell in you is abject poverty.you stinking,unfocused,hopeless and un recognised idiot.if you did not know.I have made my money.do you think am rutten in Nigeria with you.oh! sorry am enjoying the good things of live some were.may poverty forever be your possion till you ruth in the grave.

[email protected]
Quote:
BIG FOOL HOW U DEY? MAY GOD PUNISH U, UR MAMA AND UR PAPA

[email protected] shared a secret with me
Quote:
WHY ARE SO MAD AT PEOPLE THAT YOU DONT KNOW? DID I SPOIL YOUR JOB?
I DONT KNOW YOU, AND LIKEWISE YOU DONT KNOW ME. I AM NOT THE ONE THAT MADE YOU TO BE SUFFERING ON THE STREET OF LAGOS. YOU SHOULD BE MAD AT YOUR FORE-FATHERS WHO DID EVIL TO THER GENERATION. ALTERNATIVELY,YOU CAN GO AND SUCK ASABA WOMAN BREAST IF YOU WANT TO BE RICH, THIS IS TOP SECRET.

DIRECTION ON HOW TO VISIT ASABA WOMAN.

TAKE A BUS AT THE FRONT OF THAT SHOP YOU ARE SLEEPING, STOP AT THE NEXT BUS STOP CALLED MAD PEOPLE BUS STOP, THEN ENTER A BIKE, TELL THE BIKE MAN THAT YOU ARE GOING TO HELL FIRE THAT YOUR LIFE IS WORTHLESS AND HE WILL TAKE YOU THERE. THE BIKE MAN IS YOUR GRAND FATHER, HE IS THE CHIEF OF STAFF, OKADA RIDERS ASSOCIATION OF HELL FIRE.

THUNDER FIRE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. IDIOT
Do you think that is siggy worthy?

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY MAN
WHY U DEY CAST UR ME LIKE THIS?
I BE GUY MAN LIKE U SO STOP CASTING ME, I DEY OKIGWE I NO NO WHETHER U GO FIT CALL ME WITH NUMBER
I DEY WAIT FOR YOUR CALL, I GO LIKE ME WE BE FRIENDS
MY NAME IS JUMBO AND U PLS?
PLS TELL ME NAME AND WERE U LIVE AND UR CONTACT NUMBER.
I HOPE U GO DEY ANGRY

[email protected]
Quote:
ojo ti aja ba ti je okete lo ma ya digbolugi, ojo to omode ba ti fi owo ja ile agbon ni agbon maaa ta pa. o fe ri ija aye ofe te oka niru. You are daring evil I am not a Festac Boi ooo and if you want to know the koko i be confirmed Alfa and if you dare try to reply to my email you want walk nakedly for the rest of your life for abusing me without any cause. Wa se oriburuku ni oloriburuku omo ale. Abi pade omo ti won ti ko nile.

Please thank [email protected] for some new script material!
Quote:
OGUN KILL YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER YOUR MOTHER A FUCKING ASHAWO I AM FAR REACH THAN YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY.OGUN KILL YOUR ENTOIRE FAMILY BET YOU GO LOST YOUR FATHER AND MOTHER FOR CAR ACCIDENT BEFORE THIS MONTH END.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 11:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Only one really good one lately. This was in response to Devguy's outstanding Igbo vs. Yoruba script:

Quote:
THE YORUBAS ARE CURSED. AND YOU PEOPLE MUST LIVE WITH THAT CURSE UNTIL THY KINGDOM COMES. DO YOU KNOW THAT YORUBAS ARE DIRTY PEOPLE ? DO YOU KNOW THAT YORUBAS CANNOT DO WITHOUT WITCHCRAFT. YOU PEOPLE ARE JUST ENVYING IGBOS FOR NOTHING. YOU CALL YORUBAS THE JEWS OF AFRICA. WHAT MADE YORUBAS THE JEWS OF AFRICA ? TELL ME. WE THE IGBOS ARE AMONG THE TRIBES OF ISREAL THAT SCATTERED ALL OVER THE WORLD. YOU KNOW IT. IF DOUBT ME, COME TO ENUGU STATE AND YOU WILL FIND OUT WHAT AM TELLING YOU. WE IGBOS ARE INDUSTRIOUS, HARDWORKING, INTELLIGENT AND EDUCATED. WE HAVE THE MONEY AND NEVER CARE MUCH ABOUT WHAT COMES OUT GOVERNMENT. YOU YORUBAS CAN KILL BECAUSE OF GOVERNMENT WORK. YOU YORUBAS CAN KILL JUST TO OCCUPY A POSITION IN THE OFFICE AND YOU CALLED YOURSELVES THE JEWS.

COME OVER TO ABIDJAN HERE AND YOU WILL SEE YOUR FELLOW YORUBAS CONSTITUTING NUISANCE HERE. COME AND SEE THEM WITH DRUM BIT ROAMING ALL THE STREETS BEGGING FOR MONEY. INDIGENS OF THIS COUNTRY SOMETIMES WONDERS WETHER THEY ARE FROM THESAME COUNTRY WITH US. INFACT, YORUBA TRIBE IS A DISGRACE TO NIGERIA. YOU GUYS ARE JUST NOICE MAKERS AND NOTHING MORE.

COMING TO WHO'S GONNA TAKE OVER NIGERIA, YOU KNOW IT IN YOUR HEART THAT THE FUTURE OF NIGERIA ENTIRELY LIES IN THE HANDS OF IGBOS. WE HAVE THE TALENTS, WE HAVE THE MONEY, WE HAVE THE INTELLECTUALS, WE HAVE THE RESOURCES AND THE MANPOWER. WHAT HAVE YOURUBAS? NOTHING BUT TALK TALK TALK TALK.!! THE ONLY RESPECTABLE TRIBES IN NIGERIA ARE IGBOS AND HAUSAS. WE FAUGHT TOGETHER AND INSPITE OF THAT, WE LOVE OURSELVES. AN HAUSA MAN WILL HAVE CONFIDENCE TO DO THINGS WITH IGBO MAN THAN YOU IDIOTS. ASK YOUR FATHER ABOUT THAT BECAUSE I KNOW YOU MUST BE A PRETTY BIG SONOFABITCH. YOU SAID YORUBA WILL TAKE OVER NIGERIA. MAYBE, THAT WOULD BE WHEN CHRIST WOULD COME AGAIN. CAN YORUBAS STAND UP AND FIGHT FOR THEIR POSSESSION WITHOUT THROUGH WITCHCRAFT. NO !! OK, MAY I ASK. WHAT ABOUT JUNE 12 ? HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN THE ISSUE. YOU BROTHER WON ELECTION AND RAN AWAY AND WAS MAKING EMPTY NOISE FROM OUTSIDE AND LATER CAME BACK AND WAS CAPTURED, THROWN INTO PRISON. YOU YORUBAS DID NOT DO ANYTHING AND HE FINALLY DIED THERE IN THE PRISON. THE HAUSAS HUMILIATED YOU PEOPLE AND YOU COWARD YORUBAS DID NOT DO ANYTHING. WE IGBOS CANNOT TOLERATE SUCH HUMILIATION, YOU KNOW IT.

I SAW YOUR EMAIL HERE BEARING CENTRAL BANK NAME . THATS THE KIND OF JOB YOU YORUBAS LOVES SO MUCH. LET ME ADVISE YOU. IF YOU ARE TRULY A STAFF OF THAT BANK, PLEASE, DON'T KILL YOUR BOSS IN THE OFFICE BECAUSE YOU WANT TO HAVE HIS POSITION. YOU CALL YOURSELF A JEW. DO NOT KILL YOUR BOSS PLEASE !! YOU PEOPLE LOVE CIVIL SERVICE WORK SO MUCH. YOU COULD BE A SCAMMER BECAUSE I EXPECT YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS TO END WITH CBN.COM INSTEAD IT ENDED WITH GMAIL. IN ADDITION TO THAT, YOUR NAME HERE IS NOT A YORUBA NAME AND YOU CLAIM TO ONE OF THEM. OFE NMANU PEOPLE(red oil soup people) - THE DIRTY PIGS.

BETTER DROP DEAD.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
boyufistme
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

this asshole is a real... well, asshole. Pushy and rude to the extreme. So go get him!

[email protected]
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^
abuse sent...

DEY REACH MA BOX DIS WEEKEND DEM MUGU MENT NA B CHURCH OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

[email protected]
Quote:
you can never have peace in lift ok ,may god forgive you because you dont know what you are doing,
is only god himseft have power to cause me,

thank you
god blessed you
AMEN
ANN KONE

AWARD NOTICE [email protected]
Quote:
Idiot how are u?
die by fire

Jim Ovia [email protected]
Quote:
Dear Dr ****** *****

thanks for your response but first you insorted me i am just a represantetive from you united nation what ever we are doing is been monitor by federal goverment and word crim security so if you what to get your compesation you better be kind so that we arenge for you claim your,fund ok

second we the prof of this compesetion,
so you are advice to coprete with us if you need the contact of our office in uk i will send it you ok so just send the information as reqired
so that you can recieve you draft
Regards
Jim ovia

Sherrif Changson [email protected]
Quote:
ARE YOU GOD?FOR WHO EVER THAT DIG A PIT FOR ANOTHER MAN SHALL FALL IN IT AND SHALL BE BURY IN THERE,YOU HAVE DUNG THE PIT ALREADY AND YOU SHALL BE BURY IN YOUR PIT.SORRY FOR YOUR WICKED LIFE.

YOU ARE JUST A TOTAL FAILURE HUMAN BEING ,YOU KNOW WHY BECUASE YOU ARE WISHING YOUR FELLOW MAN BAD AND CAN NEVER GIVE ROOM FOR ANY GOOD TO YOU.

YOU ALONE AND NOT YOUR FAMILY.

IDIOT.

Christopher Abraham [email protected]
Quote:
May God bless you all you have just said in your mail.

Thanks

desmond koffi [email protected]
Quote:
Dr R1chards Laws0n you well die in 2008 OK????

TRANSGLOBAL [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK U THERE U MORERA FUCKER

Sherrif Changson [email protected]
Quote:
IDIOT,USELESS FOOL,LIFE TIRE YOU ,NO HOPE.

EKPA,EWHE,OGHODE LIFE TIRE YOU?

ANIMOSITY.YOU WILL FALL INSIDE YOUR OWN PIT.

IDIOT

and
Quote:
IDIOT"

Omni-royal Hotel [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE A STUPID MUGU

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 1:59 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@boyufistme -- Chief Innoc#nt Em3ka has sent you lad his warmest regards.

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

DIS MUGU NO STOP WRITE MY BOX...

<[email protected]>

Quote:
SPEAK GOOD GRAMMER. ILLITRATE LIKE YOU WHO DON'T KNOW HOW TO CONSTRUCT GOOD SENTENCES. YOU SHOULD GO BACK TO SCHOOL. ASSHOLE !!

AS YOU ARE ALREADY POOR WHICH YOU INHERITED FROM YOUR POOR PARENTS, SO SHALL IT BE FOREVER AND EVER IN YOUR FAMILY. YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS AND EVERYBODY IN LINAGE WILL REMAIN PERPETUALLY POOR AND YOU WILL ALL DIE WRETCHED ONE BY ONE. YOU HAVE INHERITED CURSE AND HAVE INFLICTED MORE ON YOUR HEAD. POVERTY AND AND UNTIMELY DEATH SHALL FOLLOW YOUR FAMILY ALL THE DAYS YOUR LIVES AND YOU AND YOUR BROTHERS WILL DWELL BY THE SIDE HELL FIRE FOREVER AND EVER.

BETTER ASK YOUR MOTHER WHO WAS YOUR FATHER, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU WERE PICKED FROM A WASTE BEAN Laughing . EAT SHIT - PIG,

pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 11:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This one (same lad as above) can't give up fighting with me, and their English got slightly better after I sent them the goat picture.

Quote:
I love that photograph. I told you to come out and make a living for yourself, but you refused. Local champion like you. Pig!! . So, you stole someones goat and was taken to police. OOh !! I am very sorry. It is hunger that is worrying you. But the police should have known that it was out of hunger that forced you into stealing a goat. Are there no Yoruba beggers around your area ? You should have joined them. Now, i understand why a lot yoruba boys are here begging while others go around with drum beats. It is better than stealing a goat. But your face looks like you are a hardened criminal. It reads on your face.

Anyway, i can see that this is your own partern of seeking help. I am ready to forgive you and i am willing to help you get out from your urgly situation. What exactly do you want ? I can help you bring you out of the mess you have found yourself before your situation gets uncontrolable. May i ask, hence you have graduated to an extent of stealing a goat, that means you have finished stealing all the fowls in your area. Boy!! , don't mind the police. Maybe, it is your destiny. Keep it up. But you should have thought about something bigger than goat. Anyway, what would someone expect from a stark illitrate like you. Nothing but to be a thief.

Please, tell me what was the police doing around you there in that your photograph. It seemed that they forced you to fuck the goat. Oooh !! they must be wicked. Please, send more of that your photos. If you have a photo where your urgly is being fucked you can send it too. I know your mother must be an urgly woman as your face resembles

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 11:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm getting tons of great scripts from this lad. Plus imagine how much time this must take him. Same scammer as above:

Quote:
YORUBAS are originated from Stinking Selfish Sonofabitch. You guys are dirty pigs. You should go sanitize your people and teach them how to decent and clean like IBOS and Calabars.

I know write up has exchanged hands there. Better send your brother back to school and advise him not steal goat anymore. Tell him that educated individuals like me has greater opportunity of making real money than stealing goats and fowls in the village.

As per yourself, i can see that you are frustrated. I can help get you a job in any office in Lagos. When did you leave school ? what is your educational background ? On a more serious note, you deserve some help before you join your brother in stealing goats. But you have to assure me that you will not use Yoruba juju to eliminate my brother in that company as he is the Director. You guys loves civil service jobs so much and can do anything to retain your post or secure a particular position. Please, give my proposal a thought and revert back to me urgently. At least with my help, your poverty striking family can be alliviated. And when that is done, i will not need any other gratitude from you than to me your sister so that i can submit her to porn industry where she would be used by dogs and monkeys which will fetch her much money to help alliviate the sufferings in your family. Please wait !! let me go through that photo of your brother once again.

Ooh my God !! you guys need urgent assistance. Looking at the face of your brother makes feel more sympathetic to your family. What annoys me most is that these policemen had to force the poor boy to have sex with the female goat. Incredible !! Does he sell those goats or he chews them himself. His mouth looks like some of those Yorubas that loves eating meat at all times.You impostor, where were you when your brother entangled himself into such dirty robbery ? If an IBO man want to steal, he goes for a tangible thing and not this kind rubbish stealing. It is hunger anyway that caused it. Thanks alot for mentioning Fred Ajujua. Thats the kind a reasonable person would like to be, and not goat stealing. Fred is one of the stuffs the IBOS has and we are proud of him. I would love to be like him too.

Finally, do you remember June 12 ? You should respect personalities like Athur Nzeribe who faught and denied you guys your right. You should also respect the Hausas too. You guys are just empty vessels. PIGS LIKE YOU are not worthy to live. DROP DEAD. !!

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 1:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

NA MAGA DON REPLY ME OOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: FUCK OFF IDIOT

U ARE A FOOL...... U WILL DIE WRETCHED ON THE STREET. SORRY FOR UR ASS

[email protected]
Quote:
like say you be person i for follow you talk but carry your witch go. mad FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I don't think [email protected] liked the message Chief Innoc3nt Emeka sent him in response to his job add
Quote:
are you well civilised at all?
go learn english.....mumu

I think [email protected] called the good Chief an adult beverage Laughing
Quote:
nonsence chief simple english you can`t speak no be maga you dey find ewu can beer.

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA ABI U BE CHIEF,

U CANT EVEN SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH, SHAMELESS IDIOT,
U WERE ONLY BUSY INSULTING UR FATHER
ALL U SAID IS BACK TO SENDER
BIGGER MUGU LIKE U

[email protected]
Quote:
COME WHO IS THIS FOOL THAT CAN'T EVEN SPELL.
U MUST BE ONE OF THE POOREST BASTARD IN THE GAME. MEN UR MOTHER FUCKED MORE THAT 10,000 MEN BEFORE GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD LIKE YOU.A DUMB ASS A JACKASS A STUPID FULL LIKE YOU AIN'T GAT NO TIME FOR LOOSERS
A BIG FUCK OFF

I think I will work the bold face material into a script.

[email protected]
Quote:
You are the biggest FOOL ever produce by men, You must die in abject poverty.

Local Mugu

[email protected]
Quote:
GUY U NA FULL SELF WATIN YOU DEY DO 4 CAFE NOW YOUR PAPA NA GOAT YOUR MAMA NA MONKEY YOU KNOW YOUR MAMA SELF I WAN LET YOU KNOW SAY I GO USE YOUR MAMA TALK DO MENY SO THAT I FIT COLLECT WELL EVERY DAY CONTROL NA I GO DEY GET OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUY NA OGU GO KILL YOU AS I DEY TALK TO YOU SO GUY YOUR FAMILY NA MOTOR ACCEDENT GO KILL THEM ALL ON ONE NIGHT JONEY U HERE ME SO.

GUY SEND ME BOX MAKE I TEY KILL YOUR FAMILY I GO BOMB YOUR MAMA SHE GO PAY ME ALL ARE SERVICE 4 LIFE U HERE GOAT

GIVE ME BOX MAKE BOMB THIS NIGHT U HEAR I SABI WORK WELL

N.O.R.A
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Albator wrote:
[email protected], his name is Charles Soludo Very Happy

Quote:
ILLITERATE, YOU CANT EVEN SPELL. FOOL. I HAVE LEFT THE BIZ ALONG TIME FOR LOSERS LIKE YOU. FOOL.

That's a familiar addy. I have been baiting Chucky (aka Lucky Idej0) for a few weeks now. It's good to see he has some insult potential since we have stuck to the biz so far Very Happy

"Yes,Miss N0ra is a prostitute,a slut and a professional harlot." [Another Lad, being baited since May 2009, to one of my characters]

Easter Egg 2011 Goat Goat [ Closed lad accounts + Mortar + Safari + Sand Timer ] x some

"set him straight first on the pimple soaps and cleansers,then suggest the other..
we don't want a pimpley,less wrinkly botoxed man running loose" [SlapHappy]

My Mentor is a young, hot, sexy man or woman.

"I'm a girl." [Slightlyoutofit]
thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 12:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

WETTIN DEY MY GEEEESSSSS!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
MAY GOD BLESS FOR INSULTING YOURSELF...I WISH U GOOD BUT IF U WISH YOUR NEIGHBOUR BAD...NA UR HEARD U GO TAKE CARRY AM...U GO SEE UR MATE DEY PROGRESS U GO DEY WERE U DEY....SO PRAY FOR UR NEIGHBOUR SO THAT GOD GO BLESS U. U HEAR ME SO...
STAY BLESS AND B GOOD....EFCC SELF NA THIEF THEM BE TOOOO.

[email protected]
Quote:
Hello keep qaitn
i thank you 4 your mail but i want ask a question the you know what abiola did and and be a rich man today so keep your month ok beside you dont know what your brother outside do over get the your eating where you are todayand you dont know the person you are talking to is already a multymilonian ok so poen your eyes for now .

[email protected]
Quote:
Go back to nursery school you pimp

[email protected] wants to kill Chief Innocent Em3ka
Quote:
ur a number one maga,u dey answer chief ,u b y eye chiefs ,if i caught u,i will cut ur throat,make u answer chief till u die.

bastard

[email protected]
Quote:
NEVER KNEW THAT SUCH FOOLS LIKE YOU STILL EXIT ON EARTH, IF YOU MUST KNW ITS YOUR FAMILY YOU JUST REFER TO NOT MINE, ME NA BIG BOY TO THE CALL I NO DEY GIO CAFE I DEY MY HOUSE WHILE MY BOYS DEY WORK FOR ME U GET HURMER THAT ONE NA YOUR PROBLEM IF YOU WON KNOW HOW MANY RIDE I GET JUST GIVE ME A CALL AND I WILL TAKE YOU ROUND MY VILA PARK MONKEY LIKE YOU, LAST NITE I FUCK YOUR MOTHER TOGTHER WITH YOUR SISTERS ON TOP OF RUCK BUT THERE TOTO NO SWEET AT ALL JUST ONLY YOUR MOTHER OWN TRY SMALL BUT NA WATER WATER. GUY TAKE YOUR TIME B4 I SEND TUNDER TO STRIKE YOU WHERE EVER U RE. FOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

[email protected]
Quote:
u dont even knw how to spell correctly idoit, people like u knw go school mumu monks like u. go die joooooooooooooooo

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 5:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LAZY!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

FEEL FREE NA WAKE DEM FROM THERE LEFARGY.

Gen Mark Freedman [email protected]
Quote:
You are cause in the morning evening and night.You shall lack every good thing in your life.Whatever you open your mouth and say against this name mark freedman it shall surely be upon you and your generation to come.The bible say surely they shall gather but not in my name.therefore whatever you say shall be useless and because i have nothing against you if you don't repent NOOOOW from wishing evil to people you don't know hmmmm you shall die before this time nest year because it is written suffer not the witch to live.

the choice is yours imbecile

doris don burson [email protected]
Quote:
hello

i am promising you ,you have only two weeks to meet your
death.right from now you never have peace in your life.through out your
life you will be childless,no child will cry in your house,if any you
will be childless.my prayer for you every day is untermly death is your
position

Edmund Daukoru [email protected]
Quote:
Hell is for u. Pig meat bingo tail and snake tung.

frank ahmed [email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER. YOUR FAMILY. NA TOO KNOWN DEY WORRY YOU.

Hsbc Bank Plc [email protected]
Quote:
i kept sillent to you ,

david krruga [email protected]
Quote:
my friend,stop naggimg cos thats peculier with poor people.people have
been paying and will continue to pay.so stop showing me how biter you
fell cos it will NEVER stop me from being the multy millonaire that i
am.WHO JAH BLESS,NO IDIOT LIKE YOU AND YOUR HUNGARY FAMILY CAN
COURSE.OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK.(GET RICH OR DIE TRYING AND
CRYING)

Misskone Aicha [email protected]
Quote:
I TOLD YOU THAT YOU ARE AN ILLITRAITE WHY ARE YOU DISTURBING PEOPLE TO
HELP YOU?
DO YOU AT ALL IMMEGING THE SITUATION OF YOUR FAMILY?
SHOULD
YOU NOT BETTER GO BACK TO THE VILLAGE TO HELP IN CULTIVATING AND
PLANTING KASSAVA AND PALM NUT FOR PEOPLE.
INFACT YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO
YOUR INTIRE GENERATION YOU BUNCH OF OUT CASTS

PASCHAL MARTINS [email protected]
Quote:
foolish mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

STEVE MARTHINS [email protected]
Quote:
You without mama and daddy,if i may ask you where is you daddy?the answer is no father you bastard go die without having a home as an inheritance shame to you

dcfffvcf xxffdcc [email protected]
Quote:
as you the tell your fallow man like this na so GOD go do you later

thanks your brother from igbo imo state mbano owerri

so if you are sorry tell me let me forgive you becouse i fit give you work temmorow make you wolk for me

so thanks foe all you have say

GOD BLESS YOU THAT IS ALL I WILL SAY

[email protected]
Quote:
Me and u now who be mumu?

litora jonta [email protected]
Quote:
U ARE OUT OF YOUR SENSE.....

smith Will [email protected]
Quote:
same to you u know how many times u don beg me money, those money wen gee men don give you na link to put poorvaty to ur entire generation

[email protected]
Quote:
FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

STOP THIS BULLSHIT

IF U SEE REPLY AND KNOW SAY U KNOW WHATUP

JUST KEEP UR STINKING MOUTH AND FILTY HANDS CALM

U SON OF A BASTARD AND A HALORT

I KNOW UR MUM MUST BE A STREET HAWKER

IDIOT

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2008 2:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEM REPLY DEY REACH!!!!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

litora jonta [email protected]
Quote:
WRITTING OUT OF SENSE!!

Dr Brain Lucky [email protected]
Quote:
i wish you the same

Rose Mark [email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE ALREADY IN HELL BECAUSE YOU BEHAVING LIKE A CHILD OF GOD ALOT OF FAMILY IS SUFFERING IN IGBO LAND AND HAVE TIME TO BUY TIME IN THE NET TO INSULT SOME IS THAT THE WAYU TO PREACH WORD OF GOD TO PEOPLE FOR THEM TO CHANGE YOU ARE A FAKE BARRISTER WITHOT ADDRESS ALL YOUR FAMILY WILL SURELLY GO TO HELL BECAUSE OF YOUR BAD CONDORT IN LIFE IF YOU DID N OT CHANGE FORM YOU WAYS AND LIVE A BETTER AS A CHRISTAN AND CHRIST YOUR FATHER BECAUSE HE CAME FOR THE SINNER TO CHANGE AND I DONT KNOW THE WORK YOU DOING FOR GOOD LORD TO CHANGE SOUL LIKE HE DID

FROM

ROSE

Serah Alan [email protected]
Quote:
U MOST DIR THIS YEAR IN POWER OF MY OWEN?

Dr.Lim Heng Kiap [email protected] HIM GIVE NA NUMBER OOO
Quote:
tq r
We have seen your typing and know that you have the
internet
Its ok
You have been accepted to work and get paid by us
Please read our faqs detailed below.Most of your
questions are answered in them
(sila baca PS: di bawah atau talipon dalam bahasa)

Hi
Any further questions you may email or ring Dr.Lim:
My handphones
6019-3450298 ,6017-6834682
or 603-62759825 (phone/fax)
in Malaysia
you may ring in English,Malay or Mandarin.

Lisa Williams [email protected]
Quote:
FUCK YOU............

IDIOT AND STUPID OF YOU AND YOUR FAMILY YOU NO GET WORK .
MAKE I GIVE YOU WORK TO DO?
YOU ARE MAD..................

jody kabe [email protected] HIM GIVE NA NUMBER TOO!!!
Quote:

THANKS FOR THE MAIL,I WANT TO SEND SOME JOB FROM NOW THERE IS A ONE JOB FROM INDIA.PLS I NEED YOU TO SEND ME $100 CONTAC THEN.I DONT HAVE MONEY NOW.AND I NEED TO CONTACT OR CELL THEN.PLS CELL NOW +221777126051 OR 002217126051.I WILL CELL YOU NOW.

vivaca greg [email protected]
Quote:
LISTEN UP..YOU PUNK ASS ! POOR MOTHA FUCKER , YOU THINK YOU KNOW HOW TO RESPOND TO A REAL STREET BROTHER , I KNOW YOUR TYPE ....THE TYPE THAT HANGS AROUND IN A CAFE AND STEALS OTHER PEOPLE'S JOB.

I KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT YOUR HISTORY , YEAH ! I KNOW YOUR MOTHER WAS A REAL SHIT PUSSY MOTHER THAT YOUR FATHER REGRETED MAKING LOVE TO HER .

NEXT TIME IF YOU SEE A MAIL IN YOUR EMAIL BOX AND YOU ARE NOT INTERTESTED JUST CLICK ON THE NEXT BUTTON, DELET IT'S FREE .

FUCKING BASTARD. HERE IS YOUR CONTROL NUMBER ! PUSSY FACE SCUMBAG.
AND YOUR ENGLISH IS VERY POOR .....BITCH N****R

UR MTCN FROM NOW FORTH
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
NAME : MUGU HE GOAT
ADDRESS: UNDER BRIGE
TEST QUESTION: HOW MUCH U MOMA CHARGE FOR BLOW JOB
AND ANSWER: 2 NARIA
CONTROL NUMBER: U MOMA STINKING TOTO
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

jody kabe [email protected] again him be vex!!!
Don't forget his number is two posts up^^^
Quote:
ASHAWO LIKE UR MAMA, UR MAMA TOTO DEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FUCKING MEN DONT SEND ME EMAIL AGINE MAMA TOTO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!DEY

[email protected]
Quote:
NA GOD GO PUNISH UR PAPA AND MOTHER AND UR FAMILLY FOOL SINCE YOU CAN NOT RESPECT YOUR SELF

dcfffvcf xxffdcc [email protected]
Quote:
you dont have someting immptant to do

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good responses are scarce lately, but I got a few in last week

[email protected]
Quote:
NA OGUN GO KILL YOU BROSS

[email protected]
Quote:
o boy na you brother you de cose like this o

na mbano boy be this from imo state

[email protected]
Quote:
Nwanne,

You Be fool, who tell u say naa poor man like u I dey look for? iDIOT u dey compare ur self to me.

bastard motherfurker, who tell you say people like u humanbeing?

A beg, commot for road, make I see geniue client. you are just one of those enemy of progress, I dey like see bulls like you face to face, then I will give ur life orentation, may be na dat ur tachiri buy and selling dey pompus ur head. ur mother there idiot.

I represent the west coast bees, biggest lord of the east coast side, 100% transist meditator. u wan lost?

dON4T you ever write back ass hole, or a Dog will fuck ur mother in her dreams

Bastard with poor english set up. go school b/4 u fit talk to me street made like me.

Fake G.

[email protected]
Quote:
Learn how to write good english.

[email protected]
Quote:
OKOKO

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

IF U HAVE NOTHING DOING JUST LEAVE MAILS THAT U DON'T NEED TO RESPOND TO
OK.

U SON OF A BASTARD

HORSE WILL FUCK UR MOTHER AND UR WIFE AND ALL UR SISTERS.

SINCE U ARE A BIG TIME FOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

[email protected]
Quote:
Bros, e no reach all this level. besides i aint a small boy in this
game. You don't know me and how do you know what i have made. i
thought your matured. e no reach all this crap you wrote about your
mother and your whole family. All this shall be yours. amen. e go
happen to ya for real. you shall see.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY START DEM EARLY IN NA CAFE RAT SCHOOL!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOO

Okoh [email protected]
Quote:
maga is time for you to send your papa email and your family to death

maga what are not the gaska. i see what you send to your papa and you young brother in anabra uka in ibos. so you want to tell me that you are the richers guy man in your area why your mother is in hunger in the village. i want to tell you that if you ever ever send me this email you will death like eldnogu that is why you will parise ok.
your papa and your mother is a maga send your family email so that i will eat there money.
you are a fooll of 400.0000 man.

Zenith Bank Zenith Bank [email protected]
Quote:
FROM Zenith Bank/AIDS WILL KILL YOUR FAMILY IDIOT.

Francisca Mama [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender

DOURADO. FERNANDEZ. [email protected]
Quote:
YOU BE REAL IDIOT. WHY YOU DEY FOOL YOURSELF. WHO GET MONEY NO DEY TALK. YOU BE REAL FOOL.

Dr. Robert Bruce [email protected]
Quote:
since you turn this offer down u will be poor for life, once u don turn to be winch and na your winch make u no get house for lagos way make u the sleep for under brihge in lagos, Doctor who give u way u the sale people blood and the use m for rich money u go die for road one day, na the way way winch people the die.

[email protected]
Quote:
BACK TO SENDER

TOTAL OIL UK [email protected]
Quote:
listin

THIS IS THE TIME FOR YOU TO ACHIEVE WHAT SO EVER YOU WANT AS A YOUTH AND YOU ARE WESTIN IT, THINK ABOUT IT OR U WILL REGREACT

The people that down scam and make money with it is in the past

the best thing for you is to look for a better job to do than been idle

or if you want to make good money online i can tell you what to do esteed of sendin spam mails to people

if you can come over to italy i will help you get a good job for you

brother no de west your youthful age doing what you are doing .

you can call me on +39 55897894

Ms Zainah Ann Bashir [email protected]
Quote:
see ur spelling bastard thesame 2 u and ur muderfucker generations eluke

[email protected]
Quote:

ALL YOU HAVE WRITING IN UR EMAIL WILL BE REVISED BACK TO YOU.
BACK TO SENDER IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
FUCK UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU AND YOUR FAMILY.

david krruga [email protected]
Quote:
HHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA,U HAVE TIME TO
WAIST.U SOUND LIKE A PROPHET OF BAL..SAY MY WELL TO YOR WIFE,SHE REALY
SATIUSFIED ME THE LAST TIME WE MET.

sgtirvin brown [email protected]
Quote:
back to sender u wil die to day

Mr. abruzzi martin [email protected]
Quote:
GUY U BE FOOL U NO KNOW SAY YOUR PAPA FIRST PAY ME TIRE SO TALE HE GO DIE FOR ASHAWO HOW. NA ME EVEN USE THE OPKO SET AM UP GO CONFIRM WATIN REAL KILL UR PAPA IDIOT

RECENTLY I EVEN SEE YOUR MAMA AND ONE MAD MAN DEY FUCK FOR MARKET FOR NITE NA ME CASH DEY. AS HER WERE SHE DEY GO EVERY NITE.

yOU EVEN KNOW HOW DEM TAKE BOMB YOU?

ASK YOUR MAMA WELL DAT ONE NA ASSIGNMENT FOR YOU IF U PASS DAT ONE I GO GIVE U ANOTHER ONE

U BE MUGU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seven of Nine
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 12:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A few stragglers from the last rounds.

[email protected]
Quote:
gwa nne gi na nna gi inu.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: GOD WILL FOR GIVE YOU.OR MAY GOD FOR GIVE.

YOU HAVE TIME.

GOD WILL FOR GIVE YOU.OR MAY GOD FOR GIVE.

I KNOW YOU ARE IBO /IGBO MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU ARE JUST A WASTE OF TIME TO YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE NOTHING GOOD CAN COME OUT OF YOU. STUPID FOOOL.

[email protected]
Quote:
THE DAY UR MOTHER WILL DIE, I SWEAR U WILL NOT HAVE MONEY TO BURY HER. MARK MY WORD.

[email protected]
Quote:
Subject: NBM NO BE YEYE....WE ARE FREEDM FIGHTER

Forget all that rubish wey me and you dey talk.since you lord,i am lord also.I am former chairman COE kj hight temple.2001 regim . am jew name kupu .am in ghana doing well .make we run things and share better money .no be to dey talk bullshit.am too much money man here in accra.u can call if interested 00233206789400. ask of fuckin in Kj enugu or alapa for imt which is adamawa hight Temple.

On Guard
inspector kupu
Please don't pass his number to other lads or call him in the wee hours Evil or Very Mad

[email protected]
Quote:
UR MAMA TOTO DEY SMELL OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH

[email protected] again...
Quote:
SEE MUMU OOOOOOOOOOOOOH,

FOOL, ENGLISH NA UR MAMA LANGUAGE? I DON COLLECT MORE THAN $2M WITH THIS SAME LEVELS THIS YEAR ALONE. NA UR POVERTY MAKE U DEY READ OVER AND OVER AGAIN, UR MAMA DEY VILLAGE DEY SUFFER FOOL.

CHIEF OF GOATS LIKE U, WHO MAKE U CHIEF SELF?

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 7:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BEG FOR SMALL CHANGE 4 CAFE TIME!!!OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Mercy Sam [email protected]
Quote:
criminaler back to you

Ricky Ben [email protected]
Quote:
I WONDER WHY YOU CALL YOUR SELF A BARRISTER BUT I SEE YOU AS A FOOL BIGTIME YOU BETTER STOP DECEIVING YOUR SELF. YOU GO AND FUCK YOUR DEAD MUM

lambert david [email protected]
Quote:
u dont have a job fullish man

Williams Clark [email protected]
Quote:
But we can be friends my brother.

Mercy Sam [email protected] again
Quote:
thief chukwu who give u barrister

Diplomatic Delivery [email protected]
Quote:
YOU HAVE PROBLEM WITH ENGLISH USAGE AND SPELLINGS .GO TO SCHOOL LAZY FOOL .DO NOT DIE A DROP OUT . SKINNY DOUNCE .SO YOU TOO DESIRE TO BE ADDRESSED AS A DR. YOUR DAILY LIFE IS FULL OF REGRETS .YOU ARE BEEN HAUNTED .WHY DID YOU ABANDONE THE OTHER TRADE YOU LEARNED ? ROADSIDER. CAN'T SEE I AM A PROUD MAN .YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW I AM OPPOSITE YOU AND WATCHING . YOU ARE NOT POLISHED .DROPOUT .I KNOW YOU AND KNOW WHERE YOU ARE .I DO NOT WANT TO HIT YOU NOR STAIN MY CLAWN .DINE BIG AND HIT BIG . LET ME GIVE YOU A SIGN TOMORROW .

Michael Pezzi [email protected]
Quote:
animalllll d time u for use dey huzzle nai u dey use take cos ur father

ansah anderson [email protected]
Quote:
I JUST READ YOUR MAIL AND I NEVER BELIEVE THAT SOME PEOPLE LIKE YOU
STILL EXIST ON EARTH.

IMAGINE YOU WITH THE NAME BARRISTER YET YOU CAN NOT WRITE A GOOD
ENGLISH. POVERTY HAS BLINDED YOUR EYE SO MUCH THAT YOU TRY TO UNLEASH
YOUR POVERTY STRICKEN SITUATION AND FRUSTRATION TO ANY ONE THAT COMES
YOUR WAY. PERSON LIKE YOU IS ONLY GOOD IN BEATING WOMAN AND RAPING
SMALL GIRLS.

I AM WELL CONVINCED THAT YOUR MOTHER AND YOUR ENTIRE FAMILY REGRETS
EVER GIVING BIRTH TO A FOOL LIKE YOU. YOU ARE NOTHING BUT A HOPELESS
IDIOT AND IT IS EVERY EASILY NOTICED FROM THE WAY U WRITE.

ACTUALLY I RECEIVED A REPRIMANDED RESPONSE FROM MORE THAN A THOUSAND
PEOPLE BUT ONLY YOURS ARE DIFFERENT BECAUSE YOU FIND IT VERY HARD TO
ADAPT TO CIVILIZATION EVEN WHEN IT HAS COME AROUND YOU. I WILL ADVISE
YOU TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL NOT TO LEARN MORE BUT TO IMPROVE YOUR SELF
FOR A BETTER WAY TO COMMUNICATE WITH PEOPLE, BECAUSE WE ARE NOW IN THE
20TH CENTURY AND PEOPLE DOES THINGS WITH MANNERS THESE DAYS AND I
SUGGEST YOU FOLLOW UP UNLESS YOU WISH TO DIE WITH YOUR ONITSHA MAIN
MARKET WAY OF LIVE COS I CAN GUARANTEE THAT IS WHERE YOU COMES OUT
FROM AFTER BEING BROUGHT OUT FROM THE ZOO.

IMAGINE YOU, A RAPIST SAYING THINGS TO ACCUSE ME? TELL ME THE LAST
TIME YOU SEE YOUR SELF AS BEING HOLLY. STUPID UNEDUCATED UNCIVILIZED
IDIOT .

YOU ARE SO LUCKY THAT YOU ARE NOT HERE OTHER WISE I WOULD HAVE FUCKED
YOU THE HIGHEST UP AND MAKE SURE YOU GO STRAIGHT BACK TO THE DEVIL
WHERE YOU CAME FROM.

FOR YOUR INFORMATION IF I EVER RECEIVED ANY EMAIL FROM YOU I WILL MAKE
SURE THAT IS THE LAST TIME YOU ARE USING THIS YOUR STUPID UNCIVILIZED
IDIOTIC BARRISTER EMAIL ADDRESS. I AM HIGHLY DISAPPOINTED IN YOU BEING
AN IGBO MAN COS IGBOS ARE NOT AS FOOLISH AS YOU ARE. I CAN IMAGINE THE
KIND BORING LIFE YOU LIVE JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR EVIL MANNER OF LIVING.

TRUST ME AND SEND ME ANOTHER EMAIL LET SEE IF I CAN DO SOME THING
ABOUT YOUR EMAIL BOX OR NOT.

jus in case my box get bomb dis be na mumu format oooooooooooooo
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1239292

dis 1 be vex [email protected]
Quote:

IKPU NNE GI KWA, ODI KA ARA ONA AGBA GI. AHU GO NA IBU OYE ISI MEBIRI. A CHO GHIM UGBU OGE M NA EKWU SA GI OKW MAKA NA AMA NA IBU ONYENZUZU. ONWU IKE GBUE KWA GI ONYE IBERIBE

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2008 12:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

RL has been hectic. NA DEV GUY DEY SMALL SMALL OOOOOO!!!!!!!

[email protected]
Quote:
Aku sudah membuat profil dan aku mau mengajakmu sebagai teman agar kita bisa berbagi foto dan mulai menambah kenalan kita. Caranya, kamu harus bergabung dulu di hi5! Cukup sekali bergabung dan kamu akan memiliki kesempatan untuk membuat profil, berbagi foto, dan menemukan teman.

Terima kasih,
Usman

[email protected]
Quote:
EMEKA,

NA WA FOR YOU OOOH, NA NOW YOU GET THE MAIL? PEOPLE DON PAY FOR THE STORRY NOW.

MAKE YOU NO WORRY OBLITETATE AND LIVE ALL THIS PLENTY TALK.

THANK YOU
TAKE AM EASY
ONE LOVE
YOUR COUNTRY MAN.

[email protected]
Quote:
NA UR PAPA BE MUGU ANG ALL UR FAMILY TOO, SHE U NOR KNOW SAY I FIT PUT UR FAMILY FOR HOUSE MAKE I DAY FEED ALL OF THEM AND DAY GO MY SLAVE. I TOO KNOW GO KILL U

[email protected]
Quote:
YOU MUST BE AN IDIOT AND A BITCH ASS YOUR MATES WRITE GOOD ENGLISH OR EVEN SWEET PIDGIN ENGLISH,YET YOU CAN NOT MAKE OUT A MEANINGFUL SENTENCE HERE

IDIOT

[email protected]
Quote:
IT SEEMS THAT HUNGRY DON ENTER UR BRAIN

And my best reply was from [email protected]
Quote:
My Dear young naughty rat,
I am very sorry wasting my very preciousconfortable time on illtraites like you.
If I were like you, I wouldgun down my father for have done to you this eveil by not sending you toschool OH very pityful.
Tell your mother even rats in my wifes ketchenfeeds better than your entire family it is not joke if you daubt, yourequest for my details and disclose your self thaugh I have nothing todo with unscropuloss elements like you.
Go now for a medical careforyou seems to be an aids patients, maybe not aids but hunger for I canobserve the type of business you knows too weel. Seeler of pure waterand ice cream like you said, I can see that what one know do he sayeasily.
Please my time is precious I do not waste it on nononthitieslike you.
A DIEU my big goat.

thedevguy67

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 8:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WETIN DEY MY GEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

[email protected] has a potty mouth
Quote:

YOUR FULL FAMILY DIE FOR POVERTY.
IDIOT ,ANIMOSITY .DIRTY ASOLE ,LEAK MY ASS

FUCK YOUR FULL LIFE AND NO PAYMENT FOR YOU.

EKPA, ARAKOR ,EWE.OGBOGBO.

FUCK YOU AND *DELETED*.

IDIOT ,PENNICIOUS LITTLE OBVIOUS VERMIN.

DON'T REPLY OR YOU SEE THE WORST.

FUCK YOU.

[email protected]
Quote:
WHY U DEY FOOL YOURSELF. NA YOU START TO DEY USE INTERNET.
U BE BIG IDIOT.

[email protected]
Quote:
UR SPELLINGS ARE BAD.
very bad
u no go school abi.njo be ur fault?ur mama use the whole ashawo money give man

[email protected]
Quote:
U NO GET JOB.NO CLIENT TO ATTEND,NO REPLY SELF,SO NA TO SIT DOWN DEY WRITE NONSENSE.NA ME TELL YOU MAKE YOU JOIN GUY?AS JOB NO PAY YOU,GO BACK TO VILLAGE MAKE DAT UR UNCLE WHEN BE WIZARD TAKE U DO SACRIFICE 4 THIS XMAS.ONYEIBELIBE.

[email protected]
Quote:
TO U SENDER, CARRY YOUR LOAD GO WELL U MUGU

[email protected]
Quote:
Mr. Poorman

Your wayo no go work.

If I see your mail again we wil trace by FBI and ensure you are ducked in Apapa
jail.

Poor, why can't you find job that fit you will Julius Begger.

[email protected]
Quote:
I beg who bi dis.i no no u why u dey insult my life.Na wa oh.

I beg u fit tell me who u bi and wetin my family do u.

Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DEY BE VEX IN NA CAFE!!! OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Claims Deskoffice [email protected]
Quote:
fucking unam, your stinking igbo accent smells all over this mail.By the way let me believe that the barrister tag came from one of those sick eastern schools that knows nothing but violence.Lunatic!

Arnold Jammie [email protected]
Quote:
Dear Non existing Barrister.

I am very very disappointed in you. I spent so much money to send you to school but you messed up everything and come out with F 9.

I am very very UN happy with you. Hunger will strike you. I know you are envy that i am not there with u suffering. Mumu. I will die and you will not smell good money.

When last did u sleep using light using good electric appliances? O my God is so hot down there.

Foollllllllllllllllllll 4 ever.

and
Quote:
I no u will get mad seing your family rot in helllllllllll;

U know u what? i just want you to be angry all the time.

gabby nwokwu [email protected]
Quote:
Wa Yo man.

You will remain poor all your life.

Crimnal.

Quote:
WHY ARE YOU IBO BOYS SO STUPID ????????????'

and
Quote:
YOU ARE BIGGEST IDIOT I HAVE EVER SEEN. WHY ARE YOU WASTING YOUR TIME ON THE INTERNET INSTEAD OF YOU TO BE IN ONE SHOP AT ALABA.

YOU KNOW THAT IS ALL WHAT YOU KNOW HOW TO DO.
IDIOT.

Misskone Aicha [email protected]
Quote:
You this hopeless idiot is like you don’t have anything doing? Why
don’t’ you go back to village to meet your poor helpless mother or do
you think I am your category? Don’t you know I can trace you from the IP
you are writing from, illiterate like you?
Why should I be wasting my
precious time to teach you English?
Big foul, security should give way
to conspiracy

ATM Dept [email protected]
Quote:
Listen to me Barrister, when i saw the name i wanted to advice you that this letter is not for you. You have to understand that this is pay back time for the whites that used your own four fathers as slave, so it will be bad if you can pay back. And plz careful what u say to me or i crash your computer. YES I WILL HACK IT!
Good Day Smile

after i told him where to go...i get this back
Quote:
Genius Rich man. Sorry oo

[email protected]
Quote:
ANIMAL THAT CAN NOT DEFEND HIMSELF IN THE MIDST OF THE PEOPLE, U ARE A
MONKEY THAT SUPOSE TO BE AT THE ZOO, PLS TELL UR MAMA THAT I WILL STILL BE
WAITING FOR HER AT THE PLACE WHERE I FUCK HER 2 DAYS AGO AND FOR U I WILL
ALSO BE EXPECTING U TO EXCOTT UR MAMA WHEN SHE WILL BE COMING SO THAT I
WILL FUCK HER IN UR PRESENT, U MUST NOT FAIL TO COME WITH HER BECAUSE UR
MAMA IS ALREADY PREGNANT FOR ME, AND LISTEN CAERFULLY I AM COMING TO PAY
FOR BOTH YOU AND UR MAMA BRIDE PRIDE SO PREPARE UR BAG AND UR MAMA OWN COS
I AM COMING TO PICK BOTH OF U UP VERY SOON
+234 373 565 78

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic