SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

First Bait a Lotto Lad (ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Bloob_of_Jesus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah, my first bait. I know it’s just a boring straight bait with a lotto lad but…we always cherish our firsts, right? Thanks for all the help and inspiration I’ve received. You guys are awesome!

To make it a bit easier to read, I’m always in red and the lad(s) in black.

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: August 9, 2008 10:04PM
Subject: Claiming Of Prize Won(750-GBP)

Claiming Of Prize Won(750-GBP)
An Affiliate of Ford UK .
Ford Credit Customer Service Centre
Abbot House Everard Close
St Albans AL1 2RW
LONDON, UK.

We are pleased to inform you of the release, of the long awaited results of The FORD CAR INTERNATIONAL PROMOTION PROGRAM that was held on the 8th Of AUGUST, 2008.You were entered as dependent clients with: Reference SERIAL NUMBER:652-662 and Batch Number AT-040SB06-03. Your email Address attached to the Ticket Number:2752245896 that drew the lucky Winning Number, which consequently won the sweepstake in the first Category of (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLING.) Along side with a Brand New Ford SUVs 2008, In cash credited to file reference number:IPL/424985609/WP1.
Mr. Harry Raymond,
FORD: CLAIMING SECURITY AGENCY.
Email: [email protected]
Tel: +44 70457 73112
Mr. Mac Olsen.
FIDUCIARY AGENT.
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Age;
Mobile phone No;
House Phone No;
Email Address;
Serial Number;
Batch Number:
Reference Number;
Contact Address;
I wrote:
I'm interested, but I don't understand? Explain to me how I won, please?

SERIAL NUMBER:652-662
Batch Number AT-040SB06-03
Ticket Number:2752246896
reference number:IPL/4249859609/WP1
Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 10, 2008 5:30 AM
Subject: Att:Pam McClean. Contact Our Accredited Paying Attorney For Final Claims Process‏‏

Attn: Pam McClean

I want to let you know that the Verification of your prize won has been completed by the Verification Committee, and the Processing of your prize has begun. You are to Contact Our Accredited Paying Attorney (Agent) with the contact details found below: for payment apparatus of your prize won,
You are to contact the attorney via email and inform him that you have a transaction concerning an amount of (£750,000.00) (SEVEN HUNDRED AND FIFTY THOUSAND GREAT BRITAIN POUNDS STERLING) along side with a brand new ford SUVs, with your details and the Pin Number (fmpa/00/0276) and the attorney should inform you of the modalities you have to take to have your prize won send to you in your country
Landmark Chambers
180 Fleet Street London,
EC4A 2HG.
E-Mail: [email protected]
Barrister Cole Williams
(Company Attorney)
Tel: +44 70457 73548
Private Tel: +44 701 113 4204
Please act very swift and business-like to ensure that the prize won is send to you. Once again on behalf of the general staff’s of the Ford Affiliated Company Here in UK, I say congratulations.
Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond.
I wrote:
Okay, I'll contact Barcole Williams. Thank you sir!
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Williams,

Harry Raymond wrote to me and said to contact you about some money and a new car. I was just wondering what I need to do to get my prizes? It’s 750K gbp and a SUV. My pin number is fmpa/00/0276

I don't remember ever doing the lottery in the UK. Are you sure you got my e-mail address right? Please let me know.

Thank you!
Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 13, 2008 6:10 AM
Subject: Attn:Barrister Cole Williams. Processing Form Fill/Return.Pam McClean

Landmark Chambers
180 Fleet Street London ,
EC4A 2HG.
E-Mail:
Barrister Cole Williams
(Company Attorney)

Attention:Pam McClean.

Thank you very much for contacting Bar. Cole Williams. Here in UK . I am in receipt of your email concerning your Prize Won, I am indeed happy with you and wish to say CONGRATULATIONS for been one of the lucky winners in the Ford Affiliated Motor Company here in UK, email random selections.

Please permit me to make a correction once again concerning your prize won.

Furthermore, I am pleased to officially validate your prize notification I received from the Ford Affiliated Motor Company, therefore, after all due verification of your personal data and other relevant information needed to ascertain the authentication of your claims, I am glad to let you know that you are the real and authentic winner of the 2nd category of Ford Motor Promo, U.K (FORD/MP) Lottery International, the Affiliate of Ford Motor Internal Lottery, in which your e-mail address attached to e-ticket number: 834509819, with Prize Number: 237359446 drew a prize of £750,000.00 (SEVEN HUNDREN AND FIFTY THOUSAND POUNDS) Along side with a brand new Ford SUVs.

Please find below processing form, and the Terms of Service for you to fill and return back to me, where you will be ask to pay a certain amount for the consultation fee for me to commence on forwarding the cost and charges for processing your prize won, before given you the payment formation and you shall be liable to pay a certain fees for the processing of your prize won before sending your prize won to you in your country, please be aware that this fees is not my personal directive but the rules and regulations binding every lottery winners, So you are advice to adhere to these instructions to avoid any form on contradiction at this last stage.
First Name:
Middle Name:
Last Name:
Age/Sex:
Nationality:
Tel Number:
Contact Address or:
Serial/Batch/Ref Num

I hope this has explained it better as I look forward having a long term processing relationship with you.Laughing Get back to me immediately you received this email and remember to fill the form and send back to me by email.

Sincerely
Bar, Cole Williams
Processing (Agent)

COPYRIGHT © 2008 ALL RIGHT RESERVED
I wrote:
So I was randomly chosen? So neat.

Pamela
Nicole
McClean
51/F
American
206-350-5390
[email protected]
I don't know what contact address means

Thank you! I hope to hear from you soon!
Mr. Williams wrote:
Date:Aug 15, 2008 2:49 AM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams, Payment Formation.Pam McClean

Attn: Mrs. Pam Mclean,

I got your mail and it content, I wish to let you know that I we be waiting to receive the receipt of your payment details once you have finish making the payment today, also note that upon the confirmation of your payment details I shall proceed immediately with the swift release of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost on Monday been the 18th where you are advice to note that upon the arriver of your prize won and ford car to you on Monday you are to stay at home so as to sign the release of your prize won and ford car before it would be handed over to you by the handling officer as the rightful owner, I hope this email get to you in go faith Mrs. Pam Mclean. Have a nice day.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS
SECTARY NAME: MR. BRUSE JERRY
ADDRESS: Landmark Chambers
180 Fleet Street London, EC4A 2HG.
MTCN Number: ..............
SENDERS NAME: --------------------
PROCESSING FEES (410.00 GBP)
THE US EXCHAGE RATE = ($812.610 USD )

Upon confirmation of payment and collection by my sectary, I shall immediately approve the processing of your prize won to you, and also send you the option on how you deem want your prize won to be send to you, you will be require to send me the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) in your next email. Note that the MTCN number will be in the receipt that will be issued to you at the Western union money transfer where the payment is made, to enable my sectary Mr. Bruse Jerry can effect on collection immediately. I hope to conclude this without any further delay within this few working days.

I advice you to go ahead immediately and make the payment and get back to me by mail with the payment details and slip so I can forge ahead with processing of your prize won. Thank you very much for your anticipation and co-operation as I hope in concluding this processing stage with you as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Bar, Cole Williams
Processing (Agent)

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 15, 2008 5:11 AM
Subject: Att:Pam McClean (YOU ARE ADVICE TO GO AHEAD AND PAYMENT VERY URGENT) get back to me with out delay

Good day. Miss Pam McClean

I got the receipt of your email. You are advice to proceed very fast as soon as you receive this mail on delivery of your prize won and ford car to in your country. You are to pay for the delivery of your prize won and ford car to you and as soon as the receiving officer has confirmed the slip of your payment details your prize won and ford car will be deliver to you in your country in less than 48hours.and I also contacted BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS he said your prize won and ford car is already package and ready for delivery. Also he said that all necessary documents have been signed and you are to act very fast with out delay. He said that he has sent you the payment procedure on how you can make the payment of the delivery of your prize won and ford car to you. And he is giving you 3 working days to make the payment of the delivery of your prize won and ford car to you with out any delay.

With best regard to your mail sent to my office I want to use this medium to tell you that you should all always count on me any time. I assure you that am going to work every thing here in my power to see that your prize won and ford car get to you as soon as you make the payment for the swift delivery of your prize won and ford car to you .I hope you receive this mail in good faith and always update me .my regards to you and your entire family. I await the slip of your payment details in your next mail.

Sincerely
Mr. HARRY RAYMOND
I wrote:
Hello Mr. Raymond

I got a response from your agent Mr. Williams. He sent the Western Union information. The Western Union office is closed right now, but I'll get there when it opens back up.

I was talking to my eldest grandson about my winnings and he told me about how there are scammers who send e-mails saying that you've won money but really there is nothing. Well, I don't remember exactly what he told me but I'm sure you've heard about things like this before. My grandson is a really sweet boy and is always there to look after his old grammy. He's convinced that this is some kind of scam. So, Mr. Raymond is there any kind of forms or lottery tickets or anything that you can send to me as proof so my grandson will drop this. He really is a sweet boy just looking out for his grammy.

Thank you in advance. Sorry for the hassle I'm sure this will cause you.
Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 16, 2008 4:12 AM
Subject: Attn:Pam McClean. Go Ahead And Make The Payment.

Good day Mrs. Pam Mclean,

How are you doing today, I hope everything is fine with you and your entire family, with best regards to your email sent to my office I write to let you know that I am very glad to hear from you that you will be making the payment for the swift release of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost Mrs. Pam Mclean. Also I want you to know that this is legitimate and not a scam and as soon as you have made the payment your prize won and ford car will get to your doorpost in 3 working days upon the confirmation of your payment that you have made the payment, so I want you to go ahead and make the payment as soon as you receive this mail so as to enable Mr. Williams release your prize won and ford car to you in the next 3 working days, also note that your prize won and ford car is ready for release to you so I advice you make the payment today so that you can receive your prize won and ford car on Monday in frong of your doorpost, and also once you have made the payment today you are to stay at home on Monday so as to sign all the release document before ypur prize won and ford car would be handed over to you as the rightful owner.

However I urge you to know that everything will be fine with the release of your prize won and ford car to you once you have made the payment today for the swift release, also note that as soon as you made the payment today you are to send me the western union receipt of the payment details so as to enable the receiving officer pick it up immediately, below are the payment details again for you to go ahead and make the payment today and send me the payment details for urgent confirmation Mrs. Pam Mclean. Have a lovely day with yourself and family, I await your payment details in your next email.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond
Claims Security Agent.
I wrote:
Excuse me Mr. Raymond. I asked for a copy of the lottery forms or some such thing that I could use as proof this wasn't fake. I understand that you're a busy man, but I do not think my request was too much. You didn't even give me an excuse as to why you did not include my proof in your e-mail. Did you even read my e-mail Mr. Raymond? My grandson has raised a lot of concern within me. I'm not asking you to part the Red Sea. I would just like a copy of the official documents that I'm sure you have sitting on your desk.

I hope to hear from you soon Mr. Raymond.
Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 16, 2008 6:32 PM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams,Payment Formation.Pam McClean

Attn: Mrs. Pam Mclean,

I got your mail and it content, I wish to let you know that I we be waiting to receive the receipt of your payment details once you have finish making the payment today, also note that upon the confirmation of your payment details I shall proceed immediately with the swift release of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost on Monday been the 18th where you are advice to note that upon the arriver of your prize won and ford car to you on Monday you are to stay at home so as to sign the release of your prize won and ford car before it would be handed over to you by the handling officer as the rightful owner, I hope this email get to you in go faith Mrs. Pam Mclean. Have a nice day.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS

Upon confirmation of payment and collection by my sectary, I shall immediately approve the processing of your prize won to you, and also send you the option on how you deem want your prize won to be send to you, you will be require to send me the Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN) in your next email. Note that the MTCN number will be in the receipt that will be issued to you at the Western union money transfer where the payment is made, to enable my sectary Mr. Bruse Jerry can effect on collection immediately. I hope to conclude this without any further delay within this few working days.

I advice you to go ahead immediately and make the payment and get back to me by mail with the payment details and slip so I can forge ahead with processing of your prize won. Thank you very much for your anticipation and co-operation as I hope in concluding this processing stage with you as soon as possible.

Sincerely
Bar, Cole Williams
Processing (Agent)

I wrote:
Hello Mr. Williams

I hope this letter finds you well. I'm wondering what the "processing fees" cover. Thanks in advance for your swift reply.

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date:Aug 17, 2008 11:18 PM
Subject: Find The Attach File/Payment Details:Pam McClean.

Good day,

How are doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, I write to inform you that it was very nice reading your email today at my desk Mrs. Pam Mclean. Also I want to thank you for the email asking to know of the legitimacy of your prize won and ford car before proceeding further with making the payment for the final swift release of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost Mrs. Pam Mclean. Where you are advice to find the below attach file of your lottery certificate and letter of guarantee for your personal clarification, so as for you to go ahead with making the payment for the final swift release of your prize won and ford car, and send me the receipt of the western union payment details in your next email.

However I think I have giving you every personal document and formation you need for you to verify the legitimacy of your prize won and ford car, and please do note that you have less than few working days to process the claiming of your prize won and ford car and send it to you upon receiving the confirmation of your payment details Mrs. Pam Mclean.

With best regards to your email sent to my desk I want to let you know that as soon as you receive this mail you are advice to go ahead and make the payment immediately and send me the western union receipt for urgent confirmation, so as to enable you receive your prize won and ford car in your doorpost in the next 3 working days Mrs. Pam Mclean. I hope this email gets to you in good faith, have a lovely day with yourself and family, I await your payment details in your next email Mrs. Pam Mclean.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond
Claims Security Agent.

I wrote:
Thank you for providing me with this. However, Pam Mclean is not my name. Could you please fix this?

Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 19, 2008 8:24 AM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams.Urgent Reply.Mrs. Pam McClean

Attn: Mrs. Pamela Nicolas Mclean,

I am very happy to read your email sent to my office and it content where much understood, where you are advice to note that the processing fees you where ask to pay is for the processing of your prize won and ford car to get to your designated address safe in 3 working days, also I want to thank you for your continuous interest in receiving your prize won and ford car, Mrs. Pamela Nicolas Mclean you are advice to go ahead and make the payment for the swift processing of your prize won and ford car to your designated address in your country right in front of your doorpost, as you already know that upon receiving the confirmation of your payment your prize won and ford car will be insured immediately and sent to you in 3 working days, I hope this email gets to you in good faith as I have contacted Mr. Harry Raymond for his file record that your prize won and ford car is ready for disbursement and will get to your doorpost in 3 working days upon receiving the confirmation of your payment details, have a nice day with yourself, and I await your payment details in your next email.

Best wishes
Barrister Cole Williams.
I wrote:
Hello Mr. Williams. I hope you’re having a lovely day like I am.

I'm glad to hear that the processing fees cover transport and insurance. Could I get a copy of the transit insurance certificate (in case the SUV arrives damaged)? Thanks! Have a beautiful day!

Mr Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 19, 2008 8:43 AM
Subject: Find The Attach File/Payment Details:Pamela Nicolas McClean

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, I write to let you know that it was really nice to read your email Mrs. Pamela Nicolas Mclean. And also I want to use this medium to thank you for the update regarding the incorrect name because this is due to computer error and will have today reconfirm the name and as been place in other with an immediate effect, with best regards to your email I want you to know that I have receive an email from Barrister Cole Williams stating that your prize won and ford car is ready for swift release and will get to your nominated address in your country in less than 72hours upon receiving the recipient of your payment, where you are advice to visit the nearest western union office immediately and make the payment with the details provided below for the swift release of your prize won and ford car to your doorstep in 72hours, once again below are the attach certificate for your personal confirmation and satisfaction, do have a lovely day with yourself and family, and send my best regards to your families, I await to receive the recipient of your payment in your next email with the manner below.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond
Claims Security Agent.

I wrote:
Thank you Mr. Raymond. Thank you very much. I have a problem though. Could I please have the contact information for your boss? You, and the agent Mr. Williams, have informed me of a deadline of 3 working days. That is not realistic for me, so I'd like to ask for a small extension.

More to come...

sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Very good work so far. Looks like they're on script for the most part still but teetering towards running out of material. Soon the grammar errors will be even worse, just keep asking questions and you'll see.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
Bloob_of_Jesus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 19, 2008 4:54 PM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams.Less Than 96Hr.Mrs. Pam McClean

It was very nice reading your email today at my desk, and also I want to let you know that the insuring certificate will be sent to you along side with prize won and ford car on the day of arriver, and also note that the handling officer will be in charge of giving you the insuring certificate and your prize won with the ford car, so I advice that you as soon as you receive this email you are to go ahead and make the payment and send me the payment details for urgent confirmation so as to enable you receive your prize won and ford car in the next 3 working days.

However I want to once again thank you for your urgent respond to my email sent to you and also note that you have less than 96hours to complete the final process of claiming your prize won and ford car otherwise it will be forfeited and sent back immediately to the Ford Promo award Organization, I hope this email gets to you in good faith, for I wait to receive your payment details in your next email stating that you have made the payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car, have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Cole Williams.

I wrote:
Thank you Mr. Williams. I am trying to get an extension as the 3 day deadline is just too short for me. As I'm sure you know, transporting an SUV from the UK to the USA has a lot of red tape involved. For my personal records I need a copy of the insurance certificate. I only need a copy, not the official document. I need this in order to see what kind of damages the insurance covers. As the Barrister of this transaction, I'm sure you've been sent a copy. Please hurry and send this to me Mr. Williams in case I'm not allowed an extension to my deadline. I'm doing all I can do on my side. Please help me get this process moving.

Thanks in advance.

Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 19, 2008 8:27 PM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams.Act On This Mail Mrs. Pam McClean

It was very nice reading your email, and also I want to let you know that there is nothing I can do at this point because it is remaining 96hours left for you to make the final payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car to you, also note that the certificate will not be issued to you until the day of the arriver of your prize won and ford car, so be advice as follows that I we await your payment details between now and 96hours and if you have failed to make the payment I am sorry to announce to you that your prize won and ford car will be terminated and forfeited immediately and sent back to the Ford Promo Organization, I hope this email gets to you in good faith Mrs. Pamela Nicolas Mclean. Have a nice day.

Yours Sincerely
Barrister Cole Williams.

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 19, 2008 8:46 PM
Subject: Go Ahead And Make The Payment Immediatly, Pamela Nicolas McClean.‏
Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, I write to inform you that it was so good to hear from you concerning the new update about the processing of your prize won and ford car to you, as you already know that I have received an email from Mr. Williams stating that your prize won and ford car is ready for release and will gets to your doorpost in 3 working days upon receiving the confirmation of your payment details that you have made the payment, so I want you to go ahead and make the payment immediately you received this mail because I don’t want you to forfeit your prize won and ford car, as you already know that this is the final last process before your prize won and ford car will get to you, so I advice that you try as much as you can to get the final processing fees immediately and send it to Mr. Williams for him to commence on the release of your prize won and ford car to you, because he as told me in his email sent to me today that you have less than 4 good working days to make the payment otherwise your prize won and ford car will be forfeited.

However I want you to understand that the insuring certificate will be giving to you on the day of the arriver of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost, so I want you to go straight to the western union office as soon as you receive this mail and make the payment and send the payment details to Mr. Williams for him to commence on the release of your prize won and ford car to you, have a lovely day with yourself and family, I await to hear from you once you have finish making the payment.

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond
Claims security Agent.

At this point I was pissed. So I sent Mr. Raymond and Mr. Williams this:
I wrote:
Dear Mr. Raymonds and Mr. Willamson. I have already gone to Western Union. I have made the payment. The money is there!

However, I am withholding the payment details pending the copy of the insurance certificate. I cannot believe how utterly unprofessional the UK Ford Promo company is. I only ask of you simple things. Is your company full of miscreants?

So, I give you 96 hours to provide me with a copy of the insurance certificate and the contact information of the head of the UK Ford Promo company or I will withdraw all money currently sitting awaiting collection.

Mr Raymond and Mr. Williamson, you are doing a very poor job.
Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 20, 2008 2:08 AM
Subject: Attn:Bar Cole Williams Letter Of Forfieture Fill/Return.Mrs. Pam McClean
Landmark Chambers
180 Fleet Street London ,
EC4A 2HG.
Barrister Cole Williams
(Company Attorney)
Tel: +44 70457 73548
Private Tel: +44 701 113 4204

This is to inform you that it as come to my notice that you don't want to process the claiming of your Prize Won. I hereby write to let you know that due to your inability to met up with the said required sum for the processing of your won, I hereby notify you that I we be forwarding all your winnings document to the Promotion Award Department on the 23rd, so as to effect on signing the letter of forfeiture of your Prize Won, and send it back immediately to the Ford Motor Promo Group, due to your inability to met up with the required sum for the processing of your prize won, where you are advice to find below the letter of forfeiture form and effect on filling the form, and also send it back to this office, so as to enable me forward all your winning document immediately back to the ford motor promotion award department, Once more you are advice to adhere to this instruction.

This request is to protect this chambers from facing legal actions in future concerning your prize won. A copy of this letter should be sent to this office via email and also one copy to the FORD MOTOR CLAIMS DEPARTMENT on or before the 23rd August, 2008.

CONFIDENTIALITY: That I was in my complete senses and sound mind when I agreeing to this forfeit my prize won and documents.

YOU ARE ALSO REQUIRED TO SEND US A SCANNED COPY OF YOUR DOCTORS REPORT FOR THIS MONTH IN RESPECT TO YOUR HEALTH FOR FURTHER PROPER VERIFICATION BECAUSE WE WANT TO BE SURE YOU ARE VERY ALRIGHT WHEN AGREEING TO THIS DOCUMENT.

IMPORTANT NOTICE: YOU ARE TO EFFECT THE FILLING OF THE BELOW LETTER OF FORFEITURE FORM, AND SEND ONE COPY TO THIS OFFICER AND THE OTHER ONE TO OUR ANTTORNEY, MR. BAR COLE WILLIAMS. WITH THE EMAIL AS STATTED BELOW,SO AS TO EFFECT ON SIGNING THE FORFEITURE OF YOUR WINNINGS.

LETTER OF FORFEITURE FILL AND RETURN
First Name:
Last Name:
Age/Sex:
State/Country
Personal Signature:

Sincerely
Bar, Cole Williams
Processing (Agent)

What a jerk, right? At this point I wasn't sure where to go with this, I didn't have a mentor and I was still only lurking around on this site. I had heard rumors of the famed Mr. Gomer...so...I thought what the heck. This lad deserves a dolla chop. I sent the following to Mr. Raymond.
I wrote:
Mr Raymond

I see you did contact your boss. I got an e-mail from him this morning stating that he will be taking care of my case. At least there is one competent individual at your work place. You should really learn some things from him. He's a great man. Here is the e-mail I got from him. He even got my name right and gave me the information I needed.

Dear Mrs. Pamela Nicole McClean,

I am pleased to inform you that I will be taking over your case. Please inform Mr. Raymond that your MAGA account is no longer his and that all e-mails from his office should be stopped. I will take care of the money transfer myself. Here is the information you needed.

*Enclosed, copy of insurance certificate with claims details, copy of MOT information, title transfer certificate, NO2 guarantee.*

I am so sorry Mr. Raymond and Mr. Williams were unable to provide you with the information you needed. They are both new hires and incredibly lazy. Some days I wonder why they even bother coming in to work.

Thank you for being patient with us. You will receive your winnings within 48 hours after you pay the processing fees.

Yours in Vineyard,
Mr. Gomer

It took a couple of days before my lad would respond. I thought he had dropped me, but then...

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 22, 2008 12:09 PM
Subject: Attn:contact (Mr walter hook) and also get back to me Pamela Nicolas McClean.
Good day to you Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean how are you today I got the receipt of your email sent to my office and the content were very clear. I stand to let you know that the email you received from Mr.Gomer is not from the FORD MOTOR COMPANY were you are advice to ignore and disregard any email from him. Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean you are advice not to send any money to Mr. Gomer or any one else all you have to do is to contact Mr. BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS to update you on what to do. And also note that you will receive a letter via email from FORD PROMO HEAD CONTROLLING DEPT on what to do. Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean.

Note: Ford promo will not be responsible for any lost of payment you made with out the FORD PROMO AUTHORITY .be advice. You are to wait because the email from Mr.Gomer has already been forwarded to FORD HEAD CONTOLLING DEPT.and the F.B.I and he will soon be fish out. Be rest assure that we are working on your case and FORD MOTOR COMPANY is going to fish out Mr.Gomer and will be handed over to the F.B.I.as soon as possible. You are to count on us and be free to contact Mr. WALTER HOOK. For he is the FORD PROMO HEAD CONTROLLING DEPT if you have any problem Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean. Hope this mail gets to you in good faith. My regard to your entire family.

Yours Sincerely.
Mr. Harry Raymond

I wrote:
Are you being serious? I've just gone down to Western Union to collect my money back. They told me it would take about a week before they could return the funds to me. So who is Mr. Gomer then? He gave me the same certificate that you did. He even provided me with further information you and Mr. Williams would not give me. He seemed very nice, helpful, and trustworthy.

Im very worried about this.

Mr Williams sent me a mean e-mail and I was very happy that the Mr. Gomer helped me because I'm not sure I like that Mr. Williams. He doesn't seem trustworthy.

I'm not sure what to do? Should I wait for the e-mail from Mr. Hooks?

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 22, 2008 11:28 PM
Subject: Attn:GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY.Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean
Good day.

How are you today Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean hope you are doing very fine with your self and family. I write to let you know today that I receive an email from Mr. Harry Raymond stating that you receive an email from one Mr.Gomer. I want you to know that Mr.Gomer is not a member of the FORD MOTOR COMPANY. and I have here forward all his details to the F.B.I.and we have send a signal to all FORD MOTOR branch all over the word, just be rest assure that Mr.Gomer will soon be trapped down by the F.B.I. and you are to forward every mail you received from Mr.Gomer to my office immediately. Also note that you are not allow to send any money to him for the process of your prize won and ford car. If you do so I want to let you know that FORD MOTOR COMPANY will not be held responsible. You are warned. I want you to see and confirm the mail you sent to Mr. Harry Raymond below

Once again you are to send the final payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS. For urgent confirmation were you are advice to make the payment immediately. I am given you 4working days to infect on the payment to enable the processing of your prize won and ford car to you and your prize won and ford car will get to you in less than 72hours.on be half of you I will write to BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS for him to withdraw the letter of forfeiture sent to you. I advice you to make the payment and send a copy of the payment slip to me and a copy to BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS. For urgent confirmation/below are the mail you received from Mr.Gomer and you sent to Mr. Harry Raymond. Miss Pamela Nicolas McMlean I am personally giving you 4working day to make the payment to Mr. RUSE JERRY the payment receiving officer with the payment formation giving to you by BARRISTER COLE WILLIAMS.I want you to complete the processing charges of your prize won and ford car to you immediately Miss Pamela Nicolas McMlean My regard to you and your family.

I wrote:
Mr. Gomer only sent me two e-mails. The one you have below and he also sent me this one.

Mrs. McClean,

You can make payment to:
Mike Hunt
73 Gloucester Road
LA2 0UC
CLAPHAM

Please e-mail me with the MTCN and receipt as soon as possible.

Yours in Vineyard,
Mr Gomer

That's all. Please sir. Western Union will not give me my money back yet. They said they have to do some kind of investigation. It should only take a few more days and then I'll be able to send payment.

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Aug 23, 2008 12:57 AM
Subject: Attn:await your payment details and also get back to me Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean.‏
Good day

This to acknowledge the email sent to my office as dated. I want you to know that I received an email from Mr. WALTER HOOK stating that Mr.Gomer and his group will soon be caught down by the F.B.I, also be rest assure that you prize won and ford car will get to you as soon as we confirm your payment slip that you have made the payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to you. And also stating that he has sent a stop order to BARRIDER COLE WILLIAMS. To keep hold on the letter of forfeiture sent to you and you have been giving 3more working days to infect on the payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to you,

Note: you are to forward all email you received from Mr.Gomer and his group to Mr. WALTER HOOK for urgent investigation and will be place before the court of law.

With best regard to your mail sent my office . I thank you very much for your patience and understanding trying to see that your prize won and ford car gets to you . I promise to help you see that every thing is completed in a short time after you have made the payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to you immediately after confirmation of your payment slip that you have made the payment you will receive you prize won and ford car in less than 72hours were you advice to act very fast as soon as you receive this mail. once again thank you very much for your understanding. I await to hear from you very soon. stay cool with your self and family.

Sincerely
HARRY RAYMOND.

FBI Agent Frank wrote:
Date: Aug 23, 2008 7:49 PM
Subject: Good day

How are you to day? I am Mr. FRANK NOVAMTIE and if you don’t mind me asking you some few question.
1: are you Miss NICOLAS PAMELER McCLEAN?
2: did you receive any E-mail from one Mr.GOMER?
3: what is the content of the E-mail you receive from Mr.GOMER?
4: what is the date and time you receive the E-mail from Mr.GOMER?
5: did Mr.GOMER ask you to pay any fee for any transaction?

Once again I am Mr. FRANK NOVAMTIE a detective form the Federal Bureau Of Investigation (F.B.I).we receive an information from the FORD MOTOR COMPANY that one Mr.GOMER sent you an e-mail that is been stated below. You are warned not pay any money to him. You have to go and settle with the Ford promo head controlling dept. mean while we are doing our best to see the Mr.GOMER is put to book.
Thanks for your understanding. And get back to us for further investigation.

Yours faithful
Frank Novamtie
Detective F.B.I

I wrote:
1: Yes
2:Yes
3: You have the one. The other I put below
4: I don't know. I'll have to check.
5: Yes

Then I held down the enter key for about a minute. I didn't include the second e-mail.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 25, 2008 11:38 AM
Subject: Attn.Miss Necolas Pamela McClean Send a Copy of the Western Union Payment slip me and Bar Cole Williams(very important)
Good day

I received your mail sent to my office today and I want you to strongly believe that we are working on it. And be rest assures that I will see to the end of these all I want you to know that you don’t have any problem every thing will be fine Miss Nicolas Pamela McClean. And I advice you go to the western union office immediately and make the payment very urgent for the processing of your prize won and ford car to you immediately. And send a copy of payment slip to me and a copy to Mr. Barrister Cole Williams for urgent confirmation Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean.

I am very happy to announce to you that the entire required document is now re-updated and sign for the swift delivery of your prize won and ford car to you immediately after the confirmation of your payment slip that you have made the payment and your prize won and ford car will be deliver to you in lass than 3working day after the confirmation that you have made the payment for the processing of you prize won and ford car to you immediately. Not that you have less than 4working day to complete the final payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to you immediately.

Notice: Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean you are to stay at home on the day of the arriving of your prize won and ford car to you. You will be ask to present the Reference no and the Batch no and you will be ask to sign the receiving document that you have receive your prize won and ford car successfully. Thank for you patience and my regard to you your entire family.

Sincerely
Walter Hook
Ford promo head controlling dept

I wrote:
Are you sure Mr. Gomer is not working with you. He contacted me again with even more proof that he is real.

I'm just not sure who to believe anymore. Mr. Gomer seems very trustworthy. He even sent me a copy of his ID to prove that he was real. I contacted the CIA and FBI headquarters in my area and Mr. Gomer checks out. They said they have no one looking for him or that he's done anything bad.

Are you sure that FBI agent Frank that contacted me is for real?

Anyway Mr. Hook. I will make payment to receive my prizes as soon as Western Union returns my money. I can't afford to spend that much without getting my money back from the other transaction. It should only be a few more days. Please hang in there.

FBI Agent Frank wrote:
Date: Aug 25, 2008 12:41 PM
Subject: THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.Miss NICOLAS PAMELA McCLEAN AND GET BACK TO ME
God day

I receive your mail. And I want you to be calm while carry out further investigation and I will get back to you as soon as we are able to trace the tractor. I sorry for the inconveniences that you have passed through all this while I promise you that we are going to do our best to get Mr.GOMER as soon as possible. I want you to check the time and date you receive the email from Mr.GOMER and send it to me immediately so that I can put it down to book. Once again thank you Miss Nicolas Pamela McClean for your co-operation.

Yours faithful
Detective Frank novamtie
F.B.I

I wrote:
I got the e-mail on the 20th. I don't remember what time I read it. I think it was in the early morning.

Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 25, 2008 8:33 PM
Subject: Attn:From Berrister Cole Williams.I await your payment details in you next Mail Mrs. Pam McClean

Dear Miss. Nicolas Pamela McClean how are today and how is your family I am very happy to write you this mail and notify you that the document require for the processing of your prize won and ford car Is now re-signed and updated for the urgent release and processing of your prize won and for car to you immediately after the confirmation that you have made the payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car to you .were you are notify that you have just 4working days to pay the require fee for the processing of your prize won and you prize will get to you in 72hour after the confirmation that you have made the final payment immediately. I hope every thing is clear to you Miss. Nicolas Pamela McClean I await your payment in your next mail. have a nice day with you self and family.

Best wishes
Barrister Cole Williams

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 26, 2008 12:59 AM
Subject: Attn.Miss Necolas Pamela McClean Send a Copy of the Western Union Payment slip me and Bar Cole Williams
Good day

How are you today hope every thing is fine over your end well I want you to forward the mail Mr.Gomer sent to immediately to my office and you are advice not to send any money to Mr.Gomer for any reason for I have warned you for the last time Mr.Gomer is not a member of the ford motor group and any payment you made to him for any reason is at your own risk were you are advice to forward every email you received from him to my office immediately. Miss PAMELA NICOLAS McCLEAN you have two 2working days and some hours left to infect on the payment of the swift processing of your prize won and ford car to you immediately Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean other wise your prize won and ford car will be forfeiter after 2working days and some hours if you can not come up with the required fee and your prize won and ford car will be send back to Ford Motor Group immediately as you already know that you have 2working day and some hours to complete the final payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car to you and send the payment slip to me and a copy to Bar Cole Williams immediately for urgent confirmation .

You are warned Miss. PAMELA NICOLAS McCLEAN not to fall victim to Mr.Gomer or any one else did you understand me properly Miss Pamela Nicolas McClean.have a nice day.

Sincerely
WALTER HOOK
Ford promo head controlling dept

I wrote:
Mr. Gomer has told me not to copy any of his mails to you because he said you've been fired from the company for embezzlement. Is this true Mr. Hook?

Mr. Gomer has also promised to send me $250 USD thru Western Union to prove to me that he is true. He is taking it out of my lotto winnings.

I just don't know who to believe Mr. Hook. Mr. Gomer has provided me with all kinds of proof and you guys have just sent a certificate from UK Ford Promo.

I really need the money Mr. Hook. I just want this whole thing to so as smoothly possible. Can you, Mr. Hook, send me something to make me feel better about this whole deal? Like your ID, the insurance forms, or anything?

I just need some reassurance. Western Union will be returning my money on Thursday. I hope to have everything figured out by then so I can send the payment details to Mr. Williams. Thank you.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 27, 2008 12:06 PM
Subject: Attn.Find Below Attach file. Mrs. Necolas Pamela McClean
Good day,

Thank you so much for the urgent respond to my email sent to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. And also I write to let you know that it was very nice of you to be sure of everything very well before proceeding further with making the payment for the swift release of your prize won and ford car to your nominated address in your country right in front of your doorpost, where you are advice to note that the email you receive from Mr.Gomer is not legit because I have told you that before that they are too many scammers at there today who are trying to impersonate and claim someone else winnings to be theirs, so I want you to follow all the needful procedures as giving to you and stop all your conversation with Mr. Gomer immediately because your prize won and ford car is ready for swift disbursement and will get to your nominated address in your country in less than 3 working days upon receiving the receipt of your payment details that you have made the payment Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

However I want to once again thank you for the personal update because I know that by the end of the day once you have receive your prize won and ford car you will be very thankful to me, so that is the reason why I am doing everything here in my power and position to ensure that you stop all your conversation with those impostors to ensure the safe release of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost and also any email you receive again from them effect from today don’t respond back all you need do is to send it to me immediately so as to enable me forward it to the FBI to get Mr. Gomer because such people are not what to be in our society today, so will must do everything together to eradicate such people out in the society to enable others live comfortable and safety.

With best regards to your email I want you to know that you prize won and ford car is ready for disbursement so you advice to go ahead and make the payment immediately and send me the receipt of the payment details so as to enable you receive your prize won and ford car in less than 3 working days Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Also note that as soon as you have made the payment and it is confirmed that you have made the payment your prize won and ford car will get to you in 3 working days, I hope this email gets to you good faith, and send me best greetings to your entire families, I await your payment details in your next email Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

I hope you still have the payment details for you to make the payment, and below is the attachment file of my Identity along side with a letter of guaranty and assurance from the delivery company SpeedLink Delivery Service for your personal peruse

Sincerely
Mr. Walter Hook

I wrote:
Oh thank you Mr. Hook! That is perfect! Just what I needed to reassure myself. I'll being going to Western Union tomorrow. Thanks again!

Stayed tuned for the next installment of "As the Lotto Lad Squirms."

Bloob_of_Jesus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:10 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Sir Scam Alot. I've gotten a few incoherent e-mails from the lad so far. Laughing This has been ongoing for a little over a month. Still tons more to post.

Bloob_of_Jesus
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 28, 2008 12:04 PM
Subject: Attn.Mrs. Necolas Pamela McClean I await Your

Thank you so much for the email you sent me Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. And also I we be waiting to received the receipt of your payment details in your next email today once you have finish making the payment for the swift release and delivery of your prize won and ford car to you, I hope this email gets to you in good faith, have a lovely day with yourself and family, I wait your payment details in your next email Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Yours Sincerely
Mr. Walter Hook.

My character got sick at this point. She had her granddaughter e-mail Mr. Hook for her since she was unable to.

I wrote:
hi. i'm pam mccleans granddaughter. yesterday she had somekind of spell or something. she's in the hospital right now having her heart checked out or something. she just like fell over yesterday when she was mowing the lawn. they don't know what's wrong with her but it could be her heart. i hope everything is okay with her. it's really scary. my brother is the one who found her. if he didn't stop by her house yesterday after school and found her she could have died. can you believe that no one saw her lying iout theer like that??? ¯\(º_o)/¯ that is crazy!!!

anyway, she told me to e-mail Hook something at the head of the ford department. that's you right? she said something about a deadline and that she'd be dealing with a transfer when they let her out of the hospital which should be soon. they are just doing some tests i guess.

okay! ttyl! bye!

*´¨)
¸.•´. •*´¨).•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ Mary<3

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 29, 2008 5:20 PM
Subject: Attn.From Mr. Walter Hook. To You Mrs. Necolas Pamela McClean

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email sent to my office as dated, and also I write to let you know that the content of your email sent to my office where very much understood Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Where you are advice to note that it is important that you try as much as you can to take very good care of yourself because health is wealth and I hope you understand that adage, so I want you to get well and be okay with yourself and I assure you that everything will be fine and you will receive your prize won and ford car in your doorpost, have a lovely day with yourself and family, and send me regards to your entire families, I wait to hear from you soonest once you are okay with yourself Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Sincerely
Mr. Walter Hook.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Aug 30, 2008 1:13 PM
Subject: Get well Pam McClean I wait to hear from you soon

Good day

How are you today hope you are getting better I pray you get well soon Miss PAMELA NICOLAS McCLEAN. I will make sure that your file is re-updated and re-sign you don’t have any problem I wait to hear from you soon. Miss NICOLAS PAMELA McCLEAN. Have a nice day

Mr. Walter Hook
Ford Promo Head Controlling Dept

Mr. Williams wrote:
Date: Aug 30, 2008 9:44 PM
Subject: From Berrister Cole YOUR FILE HAS BEEN RE-UPDATED AND RE-SIGN Mrs.NICOLASE PAMELA McCLEAN

Good day

How are you today Miss Nicolas Pamela McClean I am very sorry that you are hill. I receive an email from Mr. Walter Hook sating that you are not feeling fine and you are been rush to the hospital and that all your document required for the release of your prize won and ford car should be re-updated and re-sign immediately for the. And I have done that for you. Please I want you to take go medication and proper care of your self Miss Nicolas Pamela McClean try and let me know how you are feeling. Take care of your self. Send my greeting to your family .I wait your response

Sincerely
Barrister Cole Williams

I tried getting a side story with the granddaughter going, but the lad wouldn’t bite. Oh well. I sent this to Mr. Hook (as Pam).
I wrote:
Just got out today. They were going to let me out yesterday but with all the hustle and bustle of Labor Day they kept me in. Thanks for all your well wishes. I'll be able to get to Western Union first thing tomorrow morning.

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Sep 2, 2008 5:16 PM
Subject: Attn:contact Mr walter hook and also get back to me Pamela Nicolas McClean.‏

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, with best regards to your email sent to my office I write to let you know that I receive your email and also want to inform you that they is nothing I can do at this point any more because I have made it known to you Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean that as soon as you made the payment your prize won and ford car will get to your doorpost in 3 working days, and since you have failed to meet up with the required sum Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean I we have to contact Bar Cole Williams to terminate and sign for the immediate forfeiture of your prize won and ford car immediately and send it back to the promo department as soon as possible, so I hope this as explained in detail to you thanks.

Sincerely
Harry Raymond

I wrote:
I JUST GOT OUT OF THE HOSPITAL! IS EVERYONE IN THE UK HEARTLESS? CUT ME SOME SLACK HERE. I'M GOING TO WESTERN UNION FIRST THING TOMORROW!

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Sep 3, 2008 3:02 AM
Subject: Attn:I Wait The Receipt Of Your Payment Details. Pamela Nicolas McClean.‏

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself now and your entire families, I write to inform you that I receive the email you sent to me stating that you will be going to the western union officer first thing in the morning to make the payment avaliable, and also I want to let you know that as soon as you make the payment you are to send me the western union receipt for urgent confirmation, as you already know you have less than 24hours to make the payment otherwise your prize won and ford car will be terminated and forfeited also send back to the promo department for up coming promo award in 2009, have a nice day I wait to receive the receipt of your payment details in your next email today.

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond.

I wrote:
I think need a scanner to send the Western Union receipt don't I? I don't have one of those. What am I supposed to do?

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 3, 2008 6:45 AM
Subject: URGENT RESPNSE AND GET BACK TO ME IMMEDIATELY Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

DEAR Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean I am very happy to hear that you are out from the hospital and I hope you are strong for me now Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean I am indeed very happy. Well I got your email and you said that you will be making the payment by today and you have to do so because time is no longer on our side and I will make sure the nothing is left out because of the trust you have for me Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean you have to make the payment very early so that our receiving officer will get it very fast and for your urgent delivery of your prize won and ford car immediately to your nominated address in your country. hope you understand me very well. I await your payment slip in your next mail thank you and get back to me immediately you have made the payment.my regards to you family.

Yours faithful
Mr. WALTER HOOK

I wrote:
Okay. I sent to money to the person you said. But how do I send you the payment slip? Don't I need one of those scanner things? I don't have one. What should I do?

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 4, 2008 2:59 AM
Subject: From WALTER HOOK SEND THE WESTERN UNION PAYMENT SLIP Via email to me Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Good day to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean how are you today? I got your mail sent to my office all you need to do now is you have to send the payment details via email to me and the Western union MTC number 10 digit number. And you have to send all the western union payment slip via email to me and make sure you don’t make any mistake this time for urgent confirmation Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean because your prize won and ford car is already package for delivery you have to send the Western union payment slip very fast to my office immediately Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.. Have wonderful day with yourself and family.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS
THE US EXCHAGE RATE = ($812.610 USD

Sincerely
WALTER HOOK

I wrote:
PAYMENT FORMATIONS

MTCN Number: 213742110
SENDERS NAME: Pam Mclean

THE US EXCHAGE RATE = ($812.610 USD

Mr. Raymond wrote:
Date: Sep 5, 2008 2:11 AM
Subject: MTCN 10 Digit Number Mrs. Pamela Nicolas McClean.‏

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean I just receive an email from Mr. Walter Hook that the MTCN Number payment formation you sent him is incorrect so you are to check it again on the western union receipt that was issued to you by the western union and make the correction because the MTCN Number was suppose to be 10 digit number not 9 digit, please as soon as you have done that let me know because once the receiving officer have confirm your payment today your prize won and ford car will get to you on Monday, have a nice day.

Sincerely
Mr. Harry Raymond

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 5, 2008 2:27 AM
Subject: Check The MTCN Number 10 Digit Not 9 Digit

Thanks for the payment details and formation you sent me Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. I write to let you know that the MTCN Number you sent me is incorrect and it was suppose to be 10 digit numbers and you sent me 9 digit numbers, Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean you are advice to recheck the western union slip that was issue to you at the western union office and check the money transfer control number which is the MTCN Numbers and make the correction immediately and send it to me because I got an email from bar Cole Williams that you have less than 24hours to send the payment details for urgent confirmation to ensure the swift release of your prize won and ford car to you otherwise your prize won and ford car will be forfeited and sent back to the promo department for the up coming award, I hope this email gets to you in good faith as you know that I don’t want you to lose or forfeit your prize won and ford car due to your effort so far in trying to get the processing fees for the swift release of your prize won and ford car to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Best Wishes
Mr. Walter Hook.

I wrote:
Oh, I'm sorry Mr. Hook. I broke my glasses when I had my spell so it's hard for me to see. Here's the number you need.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 6, 2008 7:05 AM
Subject: GO BACK TO THE WESTERN UNION AND RE-CONFIRM THE Sender Name and The MTCN Number

Good day

How is your family hope you are doing fine with yourself and family Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. I write to let you know that you have to go back to the Western union office and re-confirm the sender name and the Western union MTCN. Number. Because we are having problem with the MTCN number or the Sender name. Please go and re-confirm from the Western union office with the payment slip issue to you by the western union officer Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. And get back to me immediately with the correct payment formation and do not make any mistake and get back to me with the proper payment details for us to process your prize won and ford car to you immediately and as soon as your payment is confirmed your prize won and ford car will get to you in less than 72hours Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean .take good care of yourself Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean I await your swift response.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS
MTCN Number 10 digits: ..............
AMOUNT SENT ........................

Yours Sincerely
WALTER HOOK

I wrote:
Okay. I'll get down there first thing tomorrow. I don't know what's going on with this silly company. Who would have thought sending money by Western Union would be so hard.

I started spacing out my e-mails to the lad. I’m a sick old lady; it’s hard for me to be up and about.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 8, 2008 at 10:59 PM
Subject: From WALTER HOOK don't make any mistake and back to tomorrow morning.Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Good day to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean how are you today hope you are doing very fine with your self and family. I write to let you that the time giving to you to make the payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car is due and you know that? See I am just trying my possible best to see that your prize won and ford car gets you very urgent because any moment from now if you fail to make the payment as promise you will be serve the Letter of Forfeiture immediately by Barrister Cole Williams because we have giving a lot time to claim your prize won and ford car. So I want you to go to the western union first thing tomorrow morning and make the payment for the swift delivery of your prize won and ford car and get back to me immediately for urgent confirmation Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean try and send me the western union payment slip as soon as you have made payment.

note: the western union MTCN number is 10 Digits and the sender name must be correct fill the slip properly did you understand Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Please do not make any mistake this time I want you to be very care full when filling the western union slip so that you don’t make another mistake. Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean have a nice day

Sincerely
Mr. Walter Hook

I wrote:
Okay, I went to Western Union today and what happened was that I put the name as Ruse Jerry instead of Bruse Jerry. I'm sorry I messed up. It's been really stressful lately. The keep trying to switch around my medication and it's making me really light headed and sleepy. I just don't feel myself. I hope they can find out what is wrong with me soon. This whole going to the Doctor all the time business is putting me in the poor house. I just don't know how much more I can stand. My kids and grandkids are all trying to help me out but I feel like such a burden to them. I've always been an independant person but I can hardly do anything for myself while they keep messing up my medication. They can't even find out what is wrong with me! They just gives me pills to treat my symptoms but not what's actually causing me to do sick. I think it's somekind of autoimmune disorder. It has to be. Anyway, I went to Western Union today and I put the wrong name down. That's why it didn't work. Sorry. I withdrew the money and tried to send it again but they said since I've tried numerous times to send money to you guys and it's never went through that they have to do some kind of investigation. So we both have some paperwork to fill out and then they'll send a Western Union Secure transfer or something. I can't remember what that gal at the office said. So much hassle. Is there anyway we can get around this and get this done faster? A think a bank transfer would be easier for the both of us. What do you think?

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 10, 2008 5:31 PM
Subject: WALTER HOOK don't make any mistake GO TO ANOTHER WESTERN UNION BRANCH .Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Good day to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean how are you today? I got your mail and I want to let you know that I am not happy with the way things are going now. I want you to go to another Western Union branch and make the payment immediately because I have been re-updating your file day to day and you know that it is not easy for me to do that Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean because I have been ask to send you the letter of forfeiture due to your inability to come up with the required payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car and I am trying to help you see that your prize won and ford car get to you with out any delay Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. All you need do now is that you have to go to another western union branch and make the payment immediately for I don’t want this to pass 24hours you have to make the payment with the information that I am giving you now Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean and I don’t want you to make any mistake because you are putting my job at risk trying to help you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Below you will see the payment formation.

Please do always update me and respond back to my mail very early because you always update me late once a day and that is not good Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean try to write me always so that I will know how you are working things out please for I need your respond at this point of time so that we can finalize everything once and for all Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean hope you understand me very will and get back to me with the payment information with out any delay with the Western Union payment slip immediately.

Note: the deadline giving to you is already due Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean and I am trying to work things out for you due to your honesty and kind mind you have and also want to use this to show to your entire family that there are still kind and honest people Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Please get back to me or call me with my personal phone number as soon as the payment is made. Below is my personal phone number. Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean .thank you for your good mind towards this and take proper care of your self. I wait to hear from you soonest Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

PAYMENT FORMATIONS. Mrs. NICOLAS PAMELA McCLEAN

AMOUNT SENT:...............................

MY PERSONAL PHONE NUMBER

Yours Sincerely
Mr. WALTER HOOK

I wrote:
Okay. I'll go to the other Western Union office in town. Hopefully that will be easier. Thanks for the suggestion.

Thank you for giving me your personal phone number, but I don't have long distance on my phone. It won't let me call you.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 12, 2008 5:21 PM
Subject: WALTER HOOK. To You Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. With best regards to your email sent to my office I write to let you know that you are to ensure that you get this done very swift because you have less than few working days to make the payment for the final claims processing of your prize won and ford car to your doorpost, so I want you to get in touch with the western union to furnish you with the form as you said so as to enable me effect on filling the form and forward it back to you for you to make the payment immediately as directed Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Also I urge you to know that as soon as you have made the payment you are to send me the receipt of the payment details so as to enable the receiving officer effect on collection on time, I hope this email gets to you in good faith, have a lovely day with yourself and family. I wait your payment details in your next email Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Sincerely
Mr. Walter Hook.

I wrote:
So I went to the other Western Union office today. They use the same system and I still can't send anything unless we fill out some security forms. I told the man there to e-mail them to me so I could e-mail them to you. After the forms are filled out I'll be able to send my processing fee. I don't understand why they are making me do this. It just doesn't make any sense. So as soon I get the e-mail from that man at Western Union I'll forward the forms to you. He said he was going to do it right away. I guess he got busy. Oh well.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 12, 2008 5:56 PM
Subject: Below Are The New Payment Details Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, I wish to thank you for the urgent update regarding how you have gone so far with the western union where you are advice to note that I don’t think this is necessary because I have gone through the form and understand that this is due to the mistake you made with the receiver name as giving to you before for you to make the payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car to your nominated address in your country, so I want you to visit the near by western union and make the payment with the details provide below this email and send me the receipt of the payment details because you have less than two working days Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean as you already know that I don’t want your prize won and ford car to be forfeited due to the effort you have made in trying to get this finalized, once more below are the new payment details and name for you to make the payment immediately and send me the receipt of the payment details for urgent confirmation, I await the receipt of your payment details in your next email. Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Address: 190 Fleet Street, Black friars, London, EC4A 2HG
Receiver Name: James Freed
Sender Name:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number: (10 Digit Number)

Best Regards
Mr. Walter Hook.

I then send three "WU forms" for him to fill out. Two of them were Nurse Nasty’s WU forms and one was a renamed .dll file.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 15, 2008 4:02 AM
Subject: Attn: Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean: Get Back To Me Very Swift.

Good day,

How are you doing today, I hope you are doing very fine with yourself and family, I wish to thank you for the urgent update regarding how you have gone so far with the western union where you are advice to note that I don’t think this is necessary because I have gone through the form and understand that this is due to the mistake you made with the receiver name as giving to you before for you to make the payment for the processing of your prize won and ford car to your nominated address in your country, so I want you to visit the near by western union and make the payment with the details provide below this email and send me the receipt of the payment details because you have less than two working days Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean as you already know that I don’t want your prize won and ford car to be forfeited due to the effort you have made in trying to get this finalized, once more below are the new payment details and name for you to make the payment immediately and send me the receipt of the payment details for urgent confirmation, I await the receipt of your payment details in your next email. Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.

Receiver Name: James Freed
Sender Name:
Amount Sent:
MTCN Number: (10 Digit Number)

Best Regards
Mr. Walter Hook.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 16, 2008 1:38 PM
Subject: WALTER HOOK let me know immediately Mrs.Nicolas Pamela McClean

Good day Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean

How are you today hope every thing is fine with you over there? I write to let you know that I have not hear from you for some time now and I wonder why you have not reply any of my email sent to you. Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean I hope you are ok with your self. Please do let me know your present condition so that I can make every necessary arrangement for the processing of your prize won and ford to you in your nominated address in your country Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. Do note that I received an email from Barrister Cole Williams today stating that you have you have 72hours to pay for the swift processing of your prize won and ford car. So I want you to let me know if you can make that payment before the deadline given to by Barrister Cole Williams.

Please if you need any help don’t fail to let me know because I already know that you are having problem with you health Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean.. I pray that you get well soon and let me know immediately because you don’t have much time now to waste. Please call me with my Private Tel: +44 701 113 4204
to update me very urgent did you understand my mail properly Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean and get back to me immediately. My regard to you and your entire family and God Bless You take care of yourself.

Yours Sincerely
Walter Hook

I wrote:
I'm sorry I haven't been able to get back to you. Hurricane Ike caused a lot of damage to my family's life. We're trying to pick up the pieces. I did to go the Western Union office to send the money with the new payment information but they still wouldn't allow me to do it unless the forms are filled out. I have filled out my forms, but I need you to fill out yours. Please Mr. Hook. The hurricane has been devastating to me. I need to get this money processed as fast as I can. I tried to call your number but my phone carrier will not allow international long distance calls unless I buy a long distance plan and those are always a scam. Feel free to call me Mr. Hook. I can accept calls internationally, but I can't make them.

Thank you for your well wishes. It means a lot in times of high stress. Thank you.

Mr. Hook wrote:
Date: Sep 17, 2008 11:27 AM
Subject: WALTER HOOK. Below Are The Required Western Union Formation Mrs. Pamela.

Good day Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean

How you today and your family are hope you they are getting better now I am very sorry to hear that sad news about your family. Well I want you to put your self together Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. And always pray. Well I write to let you know that I am going to fill the western union form you sent me so that you can send the payment for the swift processing of your prize won and ford car to your nominated address in your country Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean as soon as you receive this mail and the required formation needed Blow are the required formation for you to make the payment. You have to go straight to the western union office immediately and send the payment for the urgent processing of your prize won and ford car to you Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean as you already know that time is no longer on your side any more and I want you to try as much as you can to send the payment and get back to me with the western union payment slip. Did you understand my mail properly Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean and respond back to me immediately with the payment formation. Have a nice day with your self and family.

REQUIRED WESTERN UNION FORMATION DETAILS:
First Name: James
Last Name: Freed
Telephone Number: +44 750 104 9593
ID Number: A345627NP
Date Of Birth: 1/6/1969

Mrs. Nicolas Pamela McClean. You are to send this details to the western union immediately and make the payment of the processing of your prize won and ford car to you as you already know we dont have much time on these again.

Yours Sincerely
MR. Walter Hook

I wrote:
Thank you Mr. Hook. I'm waiting to receive the forms.

And now you’re up to date. I think he is getting tired of me. Embarassed I'm still shooting for a bank transfer since they are 100% risky free. Wish me luck! Wink

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 1:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Straight baits are not boring! This is really good, especially since Lotto lads are notorious for not being the easiest to bait. Well done. Very Happy

Quote:
you have to send all the western union payment slip via email to me and make sure you don’t make any mistake this time
Laughing

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That was definitely great work for a first bait. It lasted longer than mine. A grand total of 3 days. Laughing

Nice work stringing him along. Smile

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
ParaNoid
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:03 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice! You have kept him looking for the payout...

I liked the line about parting the Red Sea. Laughing

I also like that your lad has cnanged your character's name to Mrs. Nicolas. Please say "Hi!" to Santa for me. Shocked

He's still looking for the payout!

and waiting...

pony pony Closed lad accounts Goat Goat Goat Goat Sand Timer Easter Egg Easter 2015
Mortar x 4 <b>Looking for a Mentor? Click here</b>

"If I get mad at you, please just understand me. I am just being ParaNoid because I love you so much." - unknown

Visit www.scamwarners.com
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic