SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Baited scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay - my first BITE
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi FreeXanax. You can keep this bait going for a long time, but don't fill out those forms for him. Claim some reason why you can't and that he has to do them for you. Get him to fill out his own forms.

I'm surprised that you got a response from the banks, but there is very little they will be able to do. The most they will do is note it and possibly have a warning for customers on their website. The reason being that the real identity and location of this scammer will be impossible for them to find.

You mention wanting to report him at the end of your bait. There is no one to report him to, and very little that can be done, beyond the baiting that we do. This is WHY we bait. Wink

Additionally, I'd like to mention that we urge baiters not to send ID to scammers, even crappy ones, because they can and will recycle them and use them on victims. There are many things you can do to get around this when they ask for ID, such as sending them a junk file. They'll claim they could open it and move on, most of the time.

Keep baiting this guy, and keep posting. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What a good idea. I really didn't fancy filling in those forms with bogus information. I sent them a reply stating that I wasn't any good at doing these complicated forms and could he help. Interestingly - all the forms were simple JPEGs!

I can play stupid well enough since my character is a prostitute :p

The ID I sent was so crappy it shouldn't be usable or believable.
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Woohoo - latest response from my Nigerian...

After I emailed to say I needed help with the forms - which he sent as jpeg attachments... He emailed me back....

Dear Rachel,

I am in receipt of your mail and feedback, i want you to know that the account is going to be open in your name, so i advice you print out the form and fill it correctly and have it re-send to the bank again, so that your account can be active for me to tansafer the (30Million USD) to your active account. Do act as instructed.

I await your concrete feedback soonest.

Regards,

Mr alexander Flockhart.

I love the fact he thinks I'm both a prostitute and a woman :p

My response was:

Hi,

I'm still having great difficulty with the forms. Would you do them for me? I'll sleep with you if you do.

Rachel

XXXX

ROTFL
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Laughing I'm not sure if he'll take you up on your offer. Do stick to your guns though. How the heck are you supposed to fill them out when you don't have a printer or a scanner?
You don't have to give him a million reasons either. Just tell him that you can't do it and you're sorry for wasting his time, he'll have to find someone else to do this with him. It's quite a shame too, because you were so interested. Crying or Very sad Wink

Regarding the fake ID, you wouldn't believe how ridiculous of an ID they will recycle. Somewhere on this forum is a kellogs cereal fanclub card, or something similar, that a lad recycled. There are also lots of threads discussing it. The concensus we've come to regarding this is that if it will fool a scammer, it could fool a victim.

Here's one discussion: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=130782&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=ridiculous+recycle

I'm be looking for his response to your offer. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 5:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Lol. He did reply though... He said:

MY RESPONSE‏
Sent: 19 September 2008 22:48:54
Reply-to: [email protected]
To: r sage (<removed>@hotmail.com)
Dear Rachel,

I am in receipt of your mail, ok i will fill the form but i want you understand that you will be responsible for the charges of the account as i will also take care of the cost of the attorney here. I want you to send to me the bank form so i can fill it and have it send to the bank immediately. I will want you choose any of the account you can aford to open.

I await your response.

Regards,

Mr Alexander Flockhart.

I think I'll send him the forms he sent me under his other alias and ask him to send them back to me completed so that I can check them before I post them off to NatWest :p

In fact, this is what I did:

Hi,

I enclose the forms. I'd like to check through them after they're completed so that I can post them personally to NatWest. I'll need to affix my signature - which can't be done by email.

Rachel
JMRazor
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:09 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Make sure to lose them when he does send them back.

OR

If you do get them from him, spill coffee on them and otherwise stomp about and say if this his how he treats such important forms, you'll look elsewhere. Wink

____________________________ pony Pretty Prancing Pink Pony Master pony _____________________________

Tattoo Tattoo Tattoo
Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Pith Helmet Easter Egg 2013
Closed lad accounts x 43
Mortar x 16
Sand Timer x 3
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Got a better one than that. Page 7 of the original from his other email address, where he's posing as NatWest is missing. I can kick up a stink about that when he returns the forms. Maybe he'll then include the missing page 7 :p

I want to see his handwriting :p
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

His latest load of crap follows my response... This guy is a prize turkey.

Hi,

I need the completed application forms back so that I can submit them directly to the bank after checking that you have completed them properly - as I stated in my previous email.

Rachel

Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 10:31:17 -0700
Subject: MY RESPONSE
To: <removed>@hotmail.com

Dear Rachel,

I am in receipt of your email and update, please understand i will have to be sure that you can take care of the initial deposit of 1020 GBP which the bank required to get the account active? please let me know how soon you can make this payment to the bank so i can immediately start filling the account application forms.

Do have a nice and wonderful weekend.

Regards,

Your brother and partner,

Mr Alexander Flockhart.
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 7:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He fell for it....

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 10:06:08 -0700
Subject: RE: MY RESPONSE
To: <removed>@hotmail.com

Dear Rachel,
I understand every thing but i just have to be sure if you are willing to pay the sum of 1020 GBP for the account opening and activation charges. I need answer for this before i can proceed from here.

Regards,

Your brother and partner,

Mr Alexander Flockhart.

為了不斷提升Yahoo! Mail,雅虎香港誠邀你參與意見調查

and my response....

Hi,

I make more than that per hour off my clients! I did not enter into this transaction to be doubted. I am wondering how serious you are about the transaction and whether you're getting cold feet on me.

Rachel
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 12:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ha... No email for 24 hours then suddenly I received this:

WHY THIS LONG SILENCE?‏
Sent: 24 September 2008 10:56:05
Reply-to: [email protected]
To: r sage (<removed>@hotmail.com)
Dear Rachel,

Greetings, How are you?I hope everything is okay with you ,I have not heard back from you for a couple of days after giving you the offshore bank information,I will need to know if you have contacted the bank also if the account is been ready, please note that every thing perfectly set from my end the only delay now is the offshore account which you are suppose to open for the completion of this transaction.

I would appreciate an urgent response from you regarding this.

Regards,

Alexander A Flockhart.

為了不斷提升Yahoo! Mail,雅虎香港誠邀你參與意見調查

I responded with:

Hi,

I haven't heard anything from you about the offshore bank account. I wonder whether the FBI might have intercepted the email.

Rachel

Interestingly, I've been chatting with a friend from the FBI regarding this email interchange. He stated that he could see the point but reckoned that emails such as this spammer should be treated as a rotten potato and thrown in the trash. He's dead right – there's nothing much to be gained from the interchange. There is now a loose end – he hasn't filled in the forms for me to submit to the “bank”. I guess he's now desperately trying to gloss over this.
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Oh well... looks like he's given up on me!
Eight
Retired Moderator

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a shame, but there are plenty more fish in the sea. Smile

United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Benin Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Nigeria France Benin

Avatar from sweethell ** www.ScamWarners.com - Victim warnings, support, advice & information ** Click here to donate to 419Eater.com
FreeXanex
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I reckon he didn't like it too much when I said I wanted him to compete his crap documents and then that I'd be the one to send them off. Hell, maybe I should have said I'd posted them!
andrewsimon
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 12:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Eight wrote:
That's a shame, but there are plenty more fish in the sea. Smile

You are right... Surprised
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic