SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Some Advice Please

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
dave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi There.

We have found out that a mobile fraudster is using our physical company address as their own.

I wonder if anyone has any advice as to how to stop them. They are advertising on an auction site that is Phillipines based and the site iwners themselves have not responded to my mails.

This is the site for them - http://listings.auction.ph/CellPhones/Phones/Nokia+/Nokia+N95+8GB/id-11768922

The Innovations House address is ours

Thanks

Dave
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:35 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bid high, and don't pay.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Newdonym
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:56 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm sure a site killer will be along soon.

There is unfortunately nothing you can do to stop them using your address. The fake sites can be shut down and you can put a notice on your website regarding the scams, but you can not stop them from making new sites with your details.
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

dave

Mobile phone fraudsters are one of the few instances where we here kill their email addresses, as they spam guestbooks and selling sites with them. Killing the addys causes them pain, as they have to reseed all over again with a fresh address. Then we kill the next one when they pop up again and so it goes...

I have just placed an order for ten.

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total
chevyk10darlin
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:43 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ So far, I have found 2 different email addy's.
[email protected]
and
[email protected]

And I haven't found any legitimate company info, like Tommo said, he'll just keep getting new email addy's and keep reseeding the books... Sad
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^I will place an order with the Hotmail addy as well. I haven't killed a phone lad for ages so time to dust off the Abuse Reports.

[Edited - the Hotmail addy is bouncing Laughing]

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Fri Sep 19, 2008 12:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Moved here from the main scambaiting forum.

[edit]

And back again at Tommos request as he plans a mass bait.

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^Thank you SP.

Normally, on the Phone Lads Forum we would kill the addy(s) of this scumbag, for the reason explained earlier. However,given the OP's business is being piggybacked, I think, in this instance, we should give this lad a bit of special Eater attention and bait him as per normal 419. Post any progress on this thread so the OP can see developments.

Lad's addy...

Just order x amount of the phones of your choice and away you go.

The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 4:43 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

As for the original poster you can and should put a warning on your company web site. Make it short and sweet, then provide links to places where people can find more information, like here and www.scamwarners.com.

That way you can advise people that have been hit by this that you are not involved and help them learn more at the same time.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 8:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Not far away from the first lot of bank info.

pony pony Mortar x18
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ahhhhh...

Only three mails in and Mr. Zucker's already offering to send My little Swedish widow a naked pic... Just as soon as she sends him his Western union package.

Think I want the photo first.! Laughing

It is better to be silent and then thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
dave
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:12 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thankyou all, I will also endevour to get something on our websote asap.
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:51 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's on the line.... Just gotta reel him in nice an dgentle now....

Quote:
As for model phones, I have no idea model requirements. The Razr is the choice phone of moment, but our requirements are varied. Razr should be european use ok? no? We are I think at your discretion for suggestion of models appropriate. Maybe I show you kind of work doing we are and you suggest models of handset needed to be good? In Europe, we are glamour photography sets doing, models need contact between shoots, (Girls some are doing four sets morning and another four after lunch! I have girl one who is 19 hours per day working she is that popular.) Each set girls earn between $3000 and £15000 dependant on needs of client, location, acts required and sometimes on number of models participating. In USA filming work done will be, models running 1/2/3 scenes day and travelling locations between sets. Anticipating earns of $25000 to $75000 dependant on same as European market. In Mediterranean girls will be mostly greece shooting greek scenes, (Photographical set and Filming). So need us three types of heandset for each area?

In Europe office, need minimum 30 phones
In USA office, about needing 30 - 40 phones and porbably laptops
In Greek office need maybe 30 phones, but they may need more as will vibrate be on and phones broken keep getting over there. We have had 20 units broken already, mostly lubricant use spillages!

Should be an easy one from here on in. Laughing

He's just quoting me for the razr now, and asking if he can book five of our models for a shoot with him and his friend as the male models... Should be good for a giggle!

It is better to be silent and then thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 5:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Yep, the Razr is pretty popular right now....

Quote:
Thanks,

we sell the Motorola Razr V3 for $250 dollars and the come in different colours, we have them in Black/Blue/Pink/Silver colours, we shall give you a discount for bulk purchase, if you are buying 15units we shall give you 5% discount and we also ship free to your destination, send to us your full shipping details so we can start preparing your invoice, now here's the calculation.

15units of Motorola razr V3 x $250 dollars = $3,750 dollars
Then 5% of that will give you = $3,562 dollars, thats what you are to pay.

When ready we shall send the accountant's name in charge of your transaction for you to go and make payment via western union money transfer.

We expect your response.

Regards.
zucker.

I'll do my utmost to get the payment to him, but from past experience, it can be a bit of a bugger. I have a few (dozen) more questions for him first though.

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
PsycheDelia_Smith
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos to Scam-Beezi, who's bagged the lad's bank account details. Top job

"I am now completely twatted and shagged and will obey all your instructions to the fullest."-"Tosser" Oguguo

Golden Pith "Frankily speaking,I wouldn't want to travel to the far east again."-Edward Smith, Lagos-Singapore (14600 miles round trip via Dubai)

9x Safari 4 x Lagos-Accra , 3x Port Harcourt - Ibadan, 1x Lagos-Singapore, 1x Burkina-Bamako
Netherlands Nigeria Ghana South Africa
Sand Timer'Ed', 3 yrs 8 mnths Sand Timer'Oguguo',6 years and 4 months
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

<bow's & scrapes> ta muchly...

I'd like to thank me mentor, the rest of the 419 crew....

<get's boo'ed off stage mid speech....> Very Happy

Details reported upward to Mr. Alan.

(Got the enigmatic - Will be acting on it shortly Mail...)

Pastor Frank
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have been arguing over the color of my new phone...may be NSFW if you have a dirty mind.

Quote:
Thanks,
Light pink, we also have it in deep pink too, so how do you want it?
we are expecting your very urgent response.

Regards.
zucker.

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 5:06 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

After 10 emails, the scammer changed the payment directions to a new name and address. Why would they do that?

I can't wait to get my two new green iPhones.
Scam-Beezi
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Kudos back to you Psych.... Nicely doen with the no 2. Account...!

Laughing

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic