SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

The Great Jewel Heist Safari: The Adventure Continues

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2008 9:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Simba Smile

The lad has really been through the wringer, and I have my doubts he'll travel anytime soon without some serious input by my characters. He sent this to M1ch over the weekend:

1k3 wrote:
Please i want to know when your coming to Ghana because i can't travel anymore from here because of the problem i have about money, ever since all my traveling you know i spent Lot of money searching you all over the west Africans. Laughing

My life is very had for me to live now because all that happened last year when i was searching for you.Please if i did not see you then i will kill my self. Rolling Eyes

Same old 1k3, always threatening to off himself... never does it but.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Golden Pith 1k3: West African Tour
Safari Ben: Lagos (Nigeria) - Accra (Ghana)
Mortar x10
Marcus01
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

When getting (at last) at the last pages I was sorry it was over.

To my surprice you are still going strong! I'm beginning to get fond of dear ik3, in a way that is.
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 9:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

He's proving difficult to inspire these days.

M1ch wrote to him with a request for ideas as to how she will escape her current predicament (she's in Eastern L1bya right now).

He wrote back with this weak effort:

1k3 wrote:
My Wife,

I'm happy to hear your voice and my son 1ke,i hope everything is OK. i thank God for my life today because i was very sick for past 3 days now also i receive a message from Mr L4rs and i appreciate his concern but am still waiting for his responds.

Honey i think you have seek for a help from Mr. L4rs or anybody just tell them that you help to come and meet your husband OK,right now i don't know what to do again because i don't have any money again all the money i borrowed from friends they are on my neck now asking me to pay back their money or they will luck me in the police cell. Twisted Evil i don't really know what to do again honey. Rolling Eyes

I love You.

Pretty useless response. I'll give him a little slap for that effort.

Meanwhile I'm working a new character into the bait, hopefully that will reap some rewards and I'll have some more interesting posts for you all.

United Kingdom x36 Malaysia x6 European Union x2 United States x10 Italy x5 x4 Benin x6 Netherlands x8 Russia x2 Indonesia x2 Nigeria x11 x3 Gambia Canada x3 Spain x13 Hong Kong Gibraltar Germany x3 Cayman Islands Japan x2 Belgium x3 United Nations x3 Flag Monaco x2 Austria Ivory Coast x4 x2 Ireland Bahamas, The x2 Portugal x2 Switzerland x4 x3 Ghana x3 Sweden France x2 Serbia and Montenegro x2 China x2 Togo x2 Ukraine x2 South Africa Somolia
Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 11:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Young Ike should be uttering a few syllables by now send him some baby talk something like "dadda googe goo" should get him motivated.
Just found this http://www.soundboard.com/sb/Baby_Noises_audio_sounds.aspx
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:37 am Reply with quoteBack to top

That's a great idea Harry, I like it! Very Happy I just need to find a suitable baiteress to play M1ch... Confused

Meanwhile, I've been working a new angle on the lad, a wealthy Swedish entrepreneur that M1ch introduced the lad to.

Cyric was kind enough to take the lad's call and it looks like the lad is tentatively on board for some fun involving becoming a partner of Mr. H3nr1ke's global business.

The lad has also been warming to M1ch's constant requests for help and ideas to get out of the current predicament. Just when I thought it would take an earthquake to get this lad thinking about moving again he sends me this (see how hard it is stop loving 1ke! Very Happy):

A rather randy 1k3 wrote:
My wife,

How are you and our baby,hope you are bubbling today Shocked. Well, i read your mails in tears.We

have searched for each other for virtually one year now but all to no avail. My uncle, who i

am staying with is no more comfortable with me because each time i keep talking about

you but he never set his eyes on you
. Now, we MUST take a bold step. You can't steal

where you have a valuable with you,Pick one of the jewels and sale, with the proceedes

you can buy cloths for you and baby, and board a taxi or flight to ghana. On alternative,i

can beckon on my uncle to come to libya and pick you up
Twisted Evil, if you can afford to give a valid

address of your location.

I love you much and really need to sleep with you. Rolling Eyes

Your husband,

A few things concern me about this email. The grammar, spacing and spelling is out of character and the sudden eagerness to send his uncle to pick up M1ch is also odd.

I'm also not comfortable with the IP address as it resolves to Tumu in northern Ghana. My last confirmed location for the lad was in Accra, southern Ghana (a good 623km away).

This is unusual and based on the above I'm fairly sure the lad did not write this email.

That said, it's a golden opportunity, so I'll certainly have to milk it, even if his "uncle" is hacking his account and taking over his magas.

Mortar x10
Gnasher
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Do you think it might get 1ke off his backside if M1tch sent him an ASEM saying she's looking forward to meeting him as arranged in Lagos and she's on her way with the jewels and the baby? Has anyone ever chopped a lad's baby before? Very Happy

"Please pray harder for God to guide and protect us during our travelling because flight airplane i observe is a very big risky" Abdul Karibu
"WE DOESN'T LIKE HOW DISOBIDIENT YOU ARE!" Coco Law Chambers
"BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL INCUR DUMMERAGE AFTER 9 DAYS FROM TODAY" Burkina Faso Air Secure Air Service.\
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hmm not a bad idea.

The last thing the lad wants to do is go home, he owes too many people too much money.

That said, he has lots of connections back home so it wouldn't be hard for him to send a proxy.

He's pushing for an address in Libya right now though, which is a good sign as it looks like his "uncle" is pushing for a safari.

Mortar x10
juju4u
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 7:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
i don't have any money again all the money i borrowed from friends they are on my neck now asking me to pay back their money or they will luck me in the police cell

Good job Red Laughing Too bad he is so selfish that he's not thanking you for all the wonderfull travelling he has done. Evil or Very Mad

you have disappointed me for GODS sake ok // YOU SEND MONEY TO A FRAUDSTER AND SWINDLER STOP DEALING WITH THOSE IMPOSTERS AGAIN YOU ARE WARNED // if I finally find out that you did not send any money john I will send the FBI after you max, because I don't play dirty games ok - Captain Morgan
i cant stress my self any more.I now have a back pain cos of this // western union puzzle // rather stressfull as i spent the whole weekend trying to unravel it - M T C N s3cure

Safari 2,633 miles: Peterson/Gomer/fbi/Tina Mike/MrMicheal: Lagos.Doula.Yaounde.Limbe.Mundemba.ChimpCamp.[SSC Cameroon].(2weeks Jail).Baffousam(across Nigeria).Cotonou.Parakou.[SSC Benin] C/B Master & 5imba et al "i am coming to safari my self" "he is at chimpazine camp" "go pick him at the police station"
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 2:02 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yeah, I mean come on, I opened the world up to him! He would never have done such amazing things if it weren't for me.

The trip cost him about US$10,000 so that's a pretty good result.

He's gone very cold on M1ch this week, refusing to talk, as he's starting to realise what a tit he is.

That said, his "uncle" is now on the scene and is promising to help her (he wants to chop the dolla I think) so I'll keep working that angle.

Mortar x10
JahPeace
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 3:49 am Reply with quoteBack to top

z.o.m.g
I've spent the past ~7 hours reading this thread from top to bottom. It is now 7am, this has kept me glued to the monitor all night and I take my proverbial hat to everyone involved in this. I just discovered the site yesterday and started reading a couple of stories for fun. never would i have imagined such results.
looking forward to a couple of more years of this safari. Twisted Evil
jacket
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 9:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Same. Not quite 7 hours yet, but I'm only on page 32. A bit lost right now as to what's happening, but I hope it'll sort itself out by the time I read to the end of the thread.

BTW, congrats on a job-well-done.
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jacket and JahPeace welcome to Eater.

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks guys and welcome to the Eater Very Happy

Rest assured, 1k3 thanks you too Razz

Mortar x10
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here's a little teaser for what's coming up next:

1ke's 'Uncle' wrote:
Lad: cover your hair,do not expose ur body,have a destination, package baby well,hide the jewels.
Lad: i beleive the camels are owned and managed by the UN

Here's the new mugu on the scene (1ke's "Uncle") now know as M4rcel:

(Genuine Passport)

(Lad Mug Shot)

Things are progressing well behind the scenes and I hope to have some more entertaining material for you all very soon. Stay tuned and I will provide more details shortly... Wink

Mortar x10
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 11:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Good to see we have a new star onboard, hope he will not regret joining in on the fun... Smile
Maybe he's willing to adopt the baby as his own son, as the wannabee father wasn't really very good in taking care of his family to be?
And wouldn't it be very understandable if M1tch would instantly fall in love with the man who would finally come to her rescue? 1ke would be soon forgotten...

nice work! Thumbs up
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

*** UPDATE ***

As promised I have an update.

In the last 3 months I have been trying to win favour with 1ke. He is, needless to say, pretty upset.

For those of you who have just joined, keep in mind that 1ke travelled all over West Africa looking for M1ch3lle. In fact, he still hasn't gone home, well over a year later.

1ke is currently residing in Ghana. He has no money, no magas and owes a lot of people a lot of cash.

1ke's "uncle" is the man who bankrolled 1ke's adventures. This man's name is M4rcel, and his picture and passport can be seen above.

M1ch3lle has, for the last couple of months, been sweet talking M4rcel and begging him to come and pick her up. So I thought to myself, where should we send the lad... Chad is flavour of the month, but the boys already did that so well... hmm... how about the Saharan desert... I know... let's send him to Libya!

To give you an idea of what happened when we left 1ke in T1mbuktu:

- M1ch was kidnapped by an Arab and taken to Egypt where she was made a slave.
- While in captivity M1ch gave birth to 1ke's adopted son, his name is 1ke Junior.
- M1ch managed to escape from her captors and fled to Libya.
- M1ch is now located at a UN refugee camp in South Eastern Libya, near the border of Chad, Egypt and Sudan.
- 1ke remained in Ghana and has not returned to Nigeria since his adventure began over a year ago.

Well, it's been a long and hard road with M4rcel. He's very keen to recoup his losses by finding M1ch and the jewels so he can sell them at their insurance valuation of $1.26 million.

So M4rcel made a commitment to once and for all find M1chelle and bring her back to Nigeria so she can marry her husband.

Well, the lad (being M4rcel) was originally in Ghana but he moved back to Nigeria to prepare for the trip. I imagine he has been gathering finances. So he went to Lagos to find some work. About 4 weeks ago the lad moves inland and eventually ended up in 4wka (1ke's original home town and where his family live).

The lad has been there for a few weeks now while he gets the money together for the trip.

Today, however, the lad emailed M1ch to let her know the good news, that he was on his way. He quoted a phone number and the extension is confirmed as being a Niger number (note, not Nigerian).

So I ran an IP check on the lad and what do you know? He's in Niamey, Niger! Very Happy

Needless to say that's a good result, because he's now on his way. Of course, it won't be an easy journey to A| Aw4yn4t in Libya. Let's hope he has the courage and fortitude for the journey across the land.

Originally we were going to meet in Tr1poli (Libya) but the lad couldn't afford the flight, so he's chosen the overland route from Niger... it's a looong way round Laughing

I have provided a map below to show you the place of origin (4wka, Nigeria), the current place of residence (Ni4mey, Niger) and the point of destination A| Aw4yn4t (Libya).

And here is the lad's latest emails:

M4rcel to M1ch wrote:
Just hold on. Relax urself in the camp. Keep pleading to UN, then on monday, i will make a wise and final move with top government officials.

---

hi baby,
I must fetch you on or before this weekend. just prepare ur mind.we are celebrating your arrival. the buyer of the items is waiting too. Ike is coming down to celebrate our arrival just tell the baby that all is well.this is my mobile line+2279707xxxx.

---

My dear, how are u this morning. I hope the little 1ke is bubbling Shocked. I tried to make a smart entry into libya boarder but my eforts were aborted by immigration agents. I told them that i am going to pick my wife at the un camp.they refused saying that the UN has the right to cross u over with their diplomatic powers. As it stands now i will be going back to my hotel room. On ur part, u have to apeal to UN officials to convey u to sahara hotels, Ag4dez, niger republic. Is just a day journey. I really appreciate the fact that they have issued u papers that makes our journy easier. Enquire from the UN officials and give me feedback immediately. Pls convey my special regards to the officials and probably help me with their email address. We must in nigeria by tuesday. Waiting for ur reply.

Things are progressing well here and hopefully the lad will continue to travel. A trip to Niger isn't bad as 1ke never covered that country off, so we've got another one down Very Happy

Also linked below is an audio between 1ke and M1ch, recorded just three days ago. 1k3 has been pretty upset at M1ch and was jeopardising the whole safari, so our wonderful Sleepless kindly volunteered to call him and set his mind at ease. I recommend you don't eat for 20 minutes prior to listening to this... Razz

1k3 falls in love with M1ch all over again

Anyway, I'll keep you all updated on this latest safari.

A little knowledge about A| Aw4yn4t and its surrounding desert for your reading pleasure while you wait for movements:

Travel guide wrote:
Egypt's final frontier is the vast wilderness to the southwest of Kharga and Dakhla oases, where the Great Sand Sea gives way to the Uw4ynat Desert. Unlike the flat sand-sheet of the Darb al-Arba'in Desert, this region is pock-marked with craters and outcrops and dominated by the huge plateau of the Gilf Kebir. Riven by wadis draining into lakes that dried out thousands of years ago, with colossal dunes leapfrogging each other to climb the 1000-metre-high escarpment, the Gilf is the closest environment on earth to the surface of Mars and has been studied by NASA since the 1970s. More recently, this obscure corner of Egypt was thrust into the limelight by the book and film The English Patient, dwelling on the exploits of the explorer Almássy and his discovery of the Cave of the Swimmers at Wadi Sura. This magnificent example of prehistoric rock art is only one of thousands of engravings, drawings or paintings in the wadis of the Gilf Kebir and Jebel Uw4ynat, a massif straddling the borders of Egypt, Libya and Sudan. In ancient times Jebel Uw4ynat was inhabited by cattle pastoralist cultures which left equally amazing rock art at Karkur Talh and Ain Doua. Their depictions of giraffes, ostriches, lions and cattle – and people hunting and swimming – suggests what the environment was like before the decisive shift from savannah to desert occurred at the end of the Holocene wet period, around 5000 BC.
Since then, the Uw4ynat Desert has become the driest desert on earth Shocked, with an aridity index of 200 (meaning that the solar energy received could evaporate 200 times the amount of precipitation received). Rainfall is less than a millimetre a year, and may fall only once a decade at Uw4ynat and every twenty years on the Gilf (torrential rainfall was recorded in 2000). Barring a fluke rainfall such as allegedly saved Rohlfs in the Great Sand Sea, the nearest water supply is at least 500km away at Bir Tarfawi, where an experimental farm called East Oweinat draws on fossil water and the road to civilization begins. Beyond Bir Tarfawi there are only tracks or trackless desert; no fuel, food nor means of communication with the outside world (unless you bring a satphone); nor any people except a few survey or safari expeditions Laughing. The experience of deep desert travel is fantastic – but not for everyone. The cost alone may be prohibitive, and if it isn't, you need to reserve at least six months ahead to be sure of getting a place; expeditions only run from February to March and September to November, when the temperature is tolerable. Even so, discomfort is inevitable: sand gets into every crevice of your body, there's no water to spare for washing, and you start to stink – like everybody else in the vehicle Twisted Evil. Unless you're willing to rough it and muck in when needed there's no point in coming at all. But if you do, you're sure to remember it for the rest of your life.

He's going to love it! Very Happy

Mortar x10
harrya
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Listening to the audio I'm pissing myself Smile beers!

Sleepless - I don't know what to say it was priceless Smile

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 11:40 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I can't listen to the audio here, but very good to hear the story continues! Great work, really hope you can keep him going... he must be a very well-experienced traveller by now... Smile
Would m1tch be able to find out how much money he has and what he had to do to get it? If has has a little only you want him to travel as fast and far as possible but when he has more money you want to stall him as much as possible to make sure it's all spend by the time he arrives?
Do you think he's travelling alone or is M4rcel with him? If not would it be possible to make a setup where you can tell M4rcel that 1ke made it to Libya and did meet M1tch but ran off with the goodies?
Anyway, Thumbs up
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ yournamehere:

- Well I don't know how much of a traveller M4rcel is, this is his first journey for me.

- Pretty hard to find out how much money he has as he'll most likely lie and say he has nothing.

- But yes, the principle that you describe is correct, the more cashed up they are the more you want to prolong the travel. The less money they have the quicker you want to get them out there before they realise what a mess they're in and try to turn back.

- I am not sure if he is travelling alone or not, at this stage I have no reason to believe he has a travelling companion, but that is something I will monitor. If I were him I would not travel alone.

- That scenario would be hard to play out because the lad is most likely in phone contact with 1k3. If things progress a bit further and the lad gets stuck without a phone I might be able to engineer something like that.

Mortar x10
yournamehere
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 12:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Sorry, my mistake, didn't read carefully... Wink It's M4rcel who's doing the miles now... (so forget about that scenario Very Happy )
Well, let's hope M4rcel will enjoy his trip just as much as 1ke did!
Tuco
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red, I'll be flying over that corner of Libya in a few weeks. I'll try to get an aerial picture of Al Awayna if I get a window seat.

"Thanks for giving me a nauthy number that preys unit like a hungry lion." - Alise Kar1m
"I have called you more than 20 times but non of the calls went through." - Williams C0ker
"I've said in my previous mail that I do not understand English." - Cabinet Bad0u
"PLEASE MY CHAIRMAN, I AM NOT GREEDY, I LIKE TO WORK WITH YOU, I HAVE LOST MANY OF MY JOBS , PLS PLS PLS, I WILL WORK HARD WITH U." - Dr. Lui$ James
"There are two kinds of people in the world, my friend."
Closed lad accounts x8 (Thanks Corona)
Juan Freizwidatt
Associate

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 4:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's terrific, Red! A bait that never dies. I'm looking forward to following this -- again. Laughing

"HOW DOES IT SOUND TO YOU THAT ANOTHER PERSON IS DEALING WITH YOU AND ASK YOU TO CONTACT ANOTHER PERSON AND NOW YOU SAID THAT YOU WANT TO DEAL WITH THE OTHER PERSON WITHOUT THE KNOWING OF THE PERSON THAT ASK YOU TO CONTACT THE OTHER PERSON"

I apologize again that I will lick the dust from your sandals - Shorty

Sand Timer x4: Shorty
Safari x 16:
US lad w/Capone: ( Golden Pith ) Black Ribbon
- ATL>DC>ATL>Vegas>Seattle>ATL>San Diego>LA>ATL>Seattle>ATL>WY>ATL>Aspen>ATL (21K+ miles, $11K+ expenses)
Shorty w/bohigal:
- Lagos>Abidjan
Random lads:
- Douala>Korup; Lagos>Cotonou>Parakou; Cotonou>Niger border; Cotonou>Pendjari>jail in Tanguietta; Asaba>Abuja; Accra>Tamale
Purple Flower Goat Jack Boot Whip
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 8:14 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Red,
Really great to hear that "Love (of money) never dies" where lads are concerned!

From that description of the area he's traveling, I hope nothing unfortunate happens, like transportation problems, or double-crossing companions, or he gets lost!

We wouldn't want M1ch to get frustrated waiting and go somewhere else, now would we?
Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:52 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Red, great to read that the bait continues. If anyone can keep M4rcel travelling it is you and no doubt you will have Ike moving too. Well done so far and keep up the good work. clapping clapping

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Red
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Oct 17, 2008 7:46 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Cheers all, things are going well, the lad is preparing himself for the overland trip, here's what he had to say:

M4rcel wrote:
Hi m1ch3lle,
The journey is not as easy as u may think. its desert all through. Now if the UN in libya cannot bring u down to niger republic,let them convert that your covernote to arabic for easier assessment. i will need my own covernote too all in arabic for our own security.We are travelling with chartered vehicle so we need security backings.The phone numbers should be added too. just like i told u remaincalm everything is under control.
Thanks.

Unfortunately M1ch doesn't speak Arabic. She apologised, and sent him this photo of her to remind him what she looks like she he arrives:

However, one of the problems is that the lad wants to make sure M1ch3lle doesn't look too conspicuous when travelling so he has requested she dress as an Arab local... i.e. full burqa... well, his wish will be granted! Very Happy She'll be dressed head to toe for him, like this (all to protect the jewels):

Should be easy to find her, right?

By the way, anyone here speak or write Arabic?

Mortar x10
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic