SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

My scambait with the hitman

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok,

I decided to try a different bait with the Hitman. At this point in time I do not wish to give to much away as it is just heating up now.

I promise you all you will be shocked at what I have been able to do so far. I can also tell you that the information he has submited to me are REAL and can be verified.

I will warn you all that the first part of the exchange between him and I is raw and very crude and does not reflect how I feel or how I think. It will be important to understand that part of what I did was to get to the phase I am at now. If you dont like racial statements and over the top bad language then please do not return to this thread as the first 3 emails are crude and were done to get the proper response.

I do wish that I can give the details now as to be honest this is going much better then I had planned.

I might need some help from one of you in a few days to play a part in this.

If you are interested send me a tell. At that point I will give access to the scam I am running and also copies of the images I have.

If you all gave awards for create baits I think you will agree this one is one of the best.

Sorry for being so secretive but I do need one person for the next phase.
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Your mentor would be the right person to help you there, but any member can help of course.
If it's just a new ID/character you need, why not make another addy? Your "friend" will never know Laughing If you work from Gmail, then open a Hushmail account or a fast mail one, that should do the trick.
Good luck

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi hellweek and welcome Very Happy

No problem with the secrecy as you don't want to ruin your bait.
However, I doubt very much that the info provided is real, but will wait to see. Lads will often steal the identities and passports of real victims, so it's not impossible that you have verified that the info is real:D
As for help with the bait, you're better off posting in the help forum where more people will respond.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

You are correct I will let you all decide if what I present is real. I personaly feel that what I has is real and can be verified if one decided to.

However, point is well taken anything can and will be forged.
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bill2 wrote:
Your mentor would be the right person to help you there, but any member can help of course.
If it's just a new ID/character you need, why not make another addy? Your "friend" will never know Laughing If you work from Gmail, then open a Hushmail account or a fast mail one, that should do the trick.
Good luck

I think that can work. I wish I had a mentor signed up for one but no one took me on. Sad
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Send a pm to Bill2. I'm sure he'll be happy to help out. Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I am going to start posting the results of my scam bait. I will start with the background information on what I am doing.

I decided to take on the Hitman, the same Hitman that our 11 year old girl was working with.

I will be leaving the first few email exchanges out as I feel it might violate the site agreement.

Here is a run down of the first few things.

I sent him this email
Quote:

I don’t know who you are or why you are contacting me.

I honestly don’t think that anyone has asked you to kill me. As such please go fuck yourself.

In the future please make sure you have your targets clear as I am sure your target is someone else.

Again go fuck yourself.

His response to me was
Quote:

WE WILL SEE

My response.
Quote:

We will see what? Just how dumb you are? You are fucking in a totally different country then me. You see I can tell from you email headers. So you don’t scare me as such no money for you because you lie.

At this point I want him to think I am spying on hiim and that I know more about him then he thinks. Now it is time for me to let him know that he sent the email to a made member of the outfit.

Quote:

Did you get my last email?

You to stupid to fucking read?

I know where you are you dumb fuck. Hell I might hop a plan and cap your ass. You know I am part of the outfit don’t you? I should hunt you down rip your fucking arm off and beat you with it.

Don’t fuck with me.

However, on the off chance that someone did put a hit out on me. Fucking prove it.

He respondes with
Quote:

I PROOF NOTHING TOYOU JUST WAIT FOR THE HIT IF YOU STILL ALIVE THEN I BELIEVE YOU WILL WANT NO MORE PROOF IN THE GRAVE

The next email I from me I wont post as it is filled with very harsh and nasty words.

His response was to call me a goat.
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Now this is where I let him know that I am a member of the outfit and that the outfit is pissed.

This is what I send.
Quote:

don’t think you understand. I guess I did not make myself clear.

You are a scammer my friend. You prey on the people that don’t know better.

You fucked up. You sent a death threat to a member of the outfit. Do you know what the outfit is? Let me explain. While you are a little piss ant scammer we actually do real crimes and have real fucking hit men. I know you know what a hitman is as you have been sending many of the same scams to people. I seen all the proof on your computer.

Again, you have no money, no education seeing that you are a monkey face. And you have no way of doing what you say. I however can and will.

Do you wish to live?

Ohh nice photos on your computer. Is that your family? Or some other monkeys that live with you?

Later as I did not get a response I deside to send him an email letting him know the outfit likes him and thinks he is funny.

His response

Quote:

pls forgive me and dont tellmy dad okay
i am poor andi my dad also and i do this to earn my self to the education finals and i have no help
i have no intension of doing this i am only trying to xplain to you becos you said you are starting to like me

At this point I have him, I decide to soften the tone and offer him something.

I send.
Quote:

Son,

Don’t do this. You don’t know who you will send emails to and who will be like me and be able to track you down.

You say you do this for school. Tell me more and I might forget about coming down. Hell, make it sad enough (Don’t fucking lieto me.) and I might decide to help you. But be warned if I help you, you will have to be part of the outfit.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

A day passes by I figured I lost him. However, I get this.

Quote:

AM sorry again my name is harrison porker and i am a black but grew up in the street of ghana but ended up in nigeria .......
my dad is a farmer and my mum little buisness woman who earn nothing but peanut for herself and not even enough to help in feeding and i ended up doing what i have been doing to finish up secondary school which i never planned for i am an intelligent student as my teacher always tell me but i love education in my dreams i wish archieving it in the best way to become a better person in my society and be able to help my senior once on which out of poverty 2 of them died of cancer of the lungs and my mum very ill and even wanting an operation but no money for it
thats not all of it my dad also had an accident in by his grace he is getting better and pls believe me as you have decieded to be my saviour am nobody in the society all i want is a help to fulfil my dream of being who i want to be A medical doctor abroad and to be a saviour to the rest of my family!!!!
i have more to tellpls respond and ask me to continue pls in Gods name!!!!

I decide to let him know that the outfit wishes to give him a home.

Quote:

Well son,

I dont know what to say. I am sorry to hear that thngs are so bad. you see I grew up in a very poor part of New York. I did not have any real education until I met the outfit. They took me under care and provided me with a home and education. You see when I was young my parents left me to die in the slums. After I became of age it was clear that I had to repay them as such I begain doing work for them. I want to hear more about you and why you need help. But more important I want to know why you are doing something that will get you killed.

I might be willing to help you. But to do so you would have to give up your existing live and move here to study and become a member of the outfit. If I find you are fucking with me I will insure the information I have off your computer will be used to hunt you down and kill you and everyone you know and love.

If I decide you are worthy of my help I will instruct you on what needs to happen. Dont worry, I will pay all your expensise to get you over here. I think with some refining of your skills the outfit might be able to use you in its own scams.

He responds with this.
Quote:

I am a boy of 22 yrs and i am willing to join your outfit for the rasing up of fee for my Education am willing pls respond i am in a cyber cafe and they are about closing for the day i will respond again to you in the next 12hrs but pls here is my mobile number if you wish to call me pls am begging you +2347039303477
am waiting pls

Ok so now it is time to lay the trap and start the ground work for getting a picture of him.

Time to let him know more about the "outfit"

I send him this.

Quote:

Ok you little shithead.

Here is the deal. You have pissed off some very important people in my outfit. They personal want to see you taken care of. Unless you follow my directions I will not be able to help you. I hope you understand the importance of the next few days as your future depends on it.

First,

You must not mention this to anyone you here me. If we find out that you are talking to people bad things will happen. I want to let you know what you are in for.

As a member of the outfit you will be provided for very well. You will receive housing, car, education, food and entertainment. For all of that you will be asked to do things for the outfit. What you will be required to do depends on your education and where you fit in the organization. I see you fitting into our internet scam department. The internet scam department runs many of the same scams you are doing except we are much more professional about it and dont get fucking caught with our computer exposed to the internet. The things you will be asked to do are outside of the law and we do not expect you to question what we ask of you at any time.

What I am telling you here fuck head is that if and I say IF I decide to help you it is not because I am a god fearing man and we ant to help your sorry ass. It is because we expect you to contribut to the outfit and help our cash flows incress. You see my son, we will own your ass for the rest of your life. Yes you will live well, yes we will move you here and educate you but we expect thngs in return and we dont expect no one to fuck with us.

If you understand and are willing to join then let me know and I will tell you your first step. Fail to to any of the steps and I assure you that your future will not be so good. Question any step and I will stop this conversation with you and I will make sure that you pay for your mistake.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He responds.

Quote:

wish to join the outfit and to move to the usa and pls i need your urgent attention to help me i have an international passport for it pls i am really in need of it thanks

Now for the fun.. this is where I demand him to give me some information.

Quote:

Life at first will not be easy. You will be required to attened school get good grades and stay the fuck out of legal trouble. You will then be expected after school to pick a part of the orginization that you wish to work in. Once you have selected then that is where you will be placed in the outfit.

For the first 6 months you will have no contact outside of the outfit and you will be expected to maintain that. You will have to get a VISA to come to the US. Once here we will make sure all paperwork is in place to allow you to stay in the US as a worker.

I personaly feel you should be part of our internet fraud team.

If you are interested then you must do the following.

1) I need your real name.
2) I need information about last grade in school and any school transcripts you my have. This will allow me to regester you in school.
3) I need a copy of your passport.
4) I need a photo of you holding a sign up with my name on it. This is to allow me to verify that your passport is valid. While I dont expect you to be dishonest with me at this point I must insure that you dont try and run with the money.

5) I need to know what date you are willing to move here, so we can arange to send you cash for your trip. We will wire or WU you the money for the ticket and for expensise. It is your responsability to get the ticket with our money. After you get ticket you must send me the itenerary so that we can be sure we have people waiting to pick you up.

I expect these things to be done very quickly and with no questioning.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The following is his replies.

Quote:

This if my passport and i hope this step is passed and will get others as required please let this be reall pls

One of my instruction have been followed.

Here is his passport
http://i38.tinypic.com/r0cmk7.jpg

Changed image to link because of thread blowout. Please resize picture to max of 600 pixels wide and mark the passport with FAKE. -Ima
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

He then sends me this messge

Quote:

Hello,
I have done as you requested and thats my result and photo with the name ROMONAGA on it hope you accept it for i paid for the scanning and here as you know i am not boyant.....pls find the result and begin whatsover help you know and believe i required from you for the school over there in the state and i am willing to do whatsover you want for my dream to actualize....
So please tell me what next
are you gonna send the money for the visa or do the visa there
please i need your respond as i have made neccessary arrangement of your requirement......

Thanks and God Bless!!!

Attached is the following 2 images.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Later he fires this off as I have not yet answered him

Quote:

Thanks
How long would all of this take?
When are my surpose to expect your next mail?

I already told my Mum about it and she was happy and asked me if you are real..i said yes and She said God will Bless you....
i will be waiting your respons and to know the form which i am supposed to fill out....

Thanks and God Bless

The outfit is not happy at this point. He did not send the picture as I asked. time to let him know.

I send him this.

Quote:

I have talked it over with other members who are more versed in legal matters. We have legal experts who help us in matters.

This is how we will move forward.

We will secure for you a VISA that will allow you to come to the US as visitor. Once you are stateside we can begin the process of getting you a school and or work visa.

Once we have secured this VISA we will purchase a plane ticket for you.. We will also send you some money to get proper clothes and other items you will need for travel.

I still need the security picture that will assure me that the person in the passport photo is you. Once I have that then I will start the process. I am told that getting the visitor VISA will only take about 2 weeks.

The photo you sent was not exactly what I was expecting. I had wanted
a hand drawn sign with my name and a photo of you holding it. I have
to make sure that you are who you say you are.

for now I will accept the documents you provided however, we do need
the correct photo at some point.

On to your questions.

I understand your concerns. You understand we also share some of our
concerns as this is our first experiance in recruting someone like you. We also are fearful that you are still trying to scam us. This
is why that photo is so important. We feal that you cant doctor a
passport AND the security photo.

I notice from you school transacripts that you have completed 9th
grade. Is this correct? I need to know if you are ready for higher
education as we intend on sending you to school to make you more
valuable.

I also need to know for the reason of securing the VISA if you have
any legal issues that will keep you from moving here. If you do,
depending on the severity of the legal issue we may or may nt be able
to help you.

You are going to need to help with the VISA as you will have papers to
fill out.

We wish to send you a small amount of funds to help you.
Please send me details on how you would like me to wire some money.

As soon as we receive the final security photo, we will release the
funds to you.

If you are unsure of any of this then please let me know as we are
currently spending money to make this happen and if you do not intend
on following through we would like to cut our losses.

If yu have any questions now is the time to ask.

Also remember we are not a church and we are not a charity god has
nothing to do with this.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I then notice his grades are bad. I decide to ask him to explain.

You see the outfit does not take stupid people. Me thinks he will be required to take an IQ test.

Time to prepare this by asking him to explain his grades.
Quote:

Hello,

I trust all is well and that you understood my last messages to you. Preparations are underway and we just have a few more things to address before we start the paperwork on the Visa.

First, understand that this will not be an easy nor cheap process. Lucky for you we will be footing the bill for this. I trust that you will not let us down and you will meet your obligation to the outfit.

I have been asked what the grades represent. Here in the states our grade system is A, B , C, D, F with the F being the worst you can get. Please explain your grades.

I trust that education and going to school will not be an issue as that is a requirement now for our workforce.

It am sorry that your mother is sick and if I had a god I would prey to him for you. However, if all goes as well I am sure that you will be able to provide for her.

I wish you the best of luck in the next few weeks as this process will not be easy and require time on your part.

Again do not worry about the financial aspect of this as it will be handled.

Quote:

Hello,
i recieved your last mail and i understood it Very well...
the grade which you talk about is as the same to yours there A-Very Good grade
B-JUST good grade C- nor and pafect grade D-is a pass mark in the grade and F-
is the worst as normal......

How i wish this is already done as faster as i think but i know is not easy for
now i have no body to believe me that this is real but i do it for faith i have
somebody who knows much also and want like this kind of work but he dont believe
is true..he said if mine is successful he will contact me to help as the same
but i will strongly advice that we should not for now border him for he is fully
assured in him....

i am worried i have no money i needed to get my mum some meds last night her
temperature when high more i will send the photo today to enable you or the
outfit give me a little advance of the money so i can take care of my mum for
now before the paper works complete and when are my surpose to fill out the
papers and when are they comming? I am happy this is working out.....i really assure you i will work to my best of
knowledge and my the outfit dreams come to reality.....

Thanks am waiting if i can be help with little money for now for mums med!!!
Thanks again!!

For now I will accept his grade information as I want to spring this AFTER I get my photo.

I response
Quote:

Well I can understand you friends worries. There is nothing I can do about your friends worries and in time when we settle this matter I am sure he will understand then.

I understand about the grading system, thank you for explaning.

I see that your mother being sick is causing you some stress. Send the security photo and we will be able to get you started on the paperwork.

Once I get the photo I will then get them to release some money to you to take care of whatever you need to. I need you to stay focused on this.

While we can start some of the process here you will be required to have an interview at the consult in order to get your VISA.

The matter is in your hands and await your next email.

hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The day has come!!!

I have my photo!

Points to anyone who can tell me what the name represents!

Now for the next part!!!
JonnyOmbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

For some reason, it seems like he completely trusts you. Maybe you can convince him to get a job and give up scamming. Wouldn't that be better than just tormenting him?
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well at least it's nice to see Harrison Porker is back at it again. Smile

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:36 am Reply with quoteBack to top

JonnyOmbud wrote:
For some reason, it seems like he completely trusts you. Maybe you can convince him to get a job and give up scamming. Wouldn't that be better than just tormenting him?

Do you honestly belive that would work?
JonnyOmbud
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 10:42 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I really don't see why not. We're talking here about a twenty two year old kid who's obviously not very bright (I've been baiting him too) or experienced in scamming. I think it would be a lot easier to push him to an honest living than most of the scammers we know who are much older and set in their ways. Isn't it worth it to give it a try, to tell him that the outfit needs him to first prove that he's willing to work? Maybe it'll stick.
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 2:53 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well seeing you are baiting him also. I suggest the following, we team up on him in the attempt to get him to stop. I was about done with him anyhow and was going to send huim the kiss off message. I will await to see what ideas you have about trying to get him straight.

I dont have any objections to trying to correct this person. I am just very sceptical about it.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I agree with JonnyOmbud. He's a youngster, not totally corrupted, why don't try to do better than making him ripping his hairs off and become even more nasty?

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Mr Tambourine Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 19, 2008 9:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Personally, I think that if anything will convince him to go straight and that he's not cut out to be a scammer, baiting him will.
I doubt he's made anything out of scamming yet. Or if any hitlad has, come to that.

NOW AMBACK FOR YOU AGAIN STURBORN SHIT
you dont have a phone.that makes makes you joe butt

Fuck you and go find something to do man. Stop disturbing me please.

This is definitely why you will remain and die in poverty, ignorant of good things and easy acknowledgment of bad things and words. Shame on you, you wicked generation children.

i went you to no that this is not a cheld pray. i went you to get back to me

we are not scammer,we hate scammer as you do.scammer make out life harder and harder,a lot of people think we are scammer,in fact,we are not!! please trustt us
hellweek
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 12:29 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Well to be honest, there is not much joy out of baiting him anymore. I am ready to let him off, however I agree if we can come up with some way to do it where he might actualy learn.

Then again, for all we know he is still scamming. I remember reading on this forum that you never can trust a scammer and you should not feel sorry for them.

Is this one of these cases where that statement is not true?

Do we feel we can make him learn from his mistake?

How do we turn this around into a positive for the lad?

Do you all think the info he presented is real and true or is the documents someone elses with his photo on it?

To be honest, I did not expect people here to be forgiving of him.
vonRichtofen
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:18 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hellweek,
you know, there are so many kind hearted people out here, people still hoping in the perfectibility of the human being. But it can be that scammers are not included in this last category.
I believed that a 22 years old were young enough to learn from life on how to be honest; but if he's still scamming, I'm probably wrong (notwithstanding the different maturity one can attain in different contests).
So, do as you like.

sorry i am not with you, you keep laying everyday lie and new lie from your mouth. Victor Str4sser
We sympathise over your plight with the BIRDS - European Commission
the ploice will be on his side beacuse he is a citizen of NIRGERIA - Henry G0ld
You will be arrested and presecuted as a terrorist - ASS IGP. KOFI JERRY
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support the Motherland! donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 1 year and 3 months
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:26 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Hellweek, I'm going to go against the general tide of opinion here because I'm still a cock-eyed optimist. Smile

I believe that any human being has within himself or herself the germ of decency. And I believe that redemption is always a possibility. While I still bait the heck out of a scammer who shows no glimmer of interest in redemption, I don't see why you can't go with what you are observing in your lad. He may be lying his scammy little head off, he may turn into a beggar, or he may - he just may - turn himself around. One never knows.

I think this will be very interesting to follow. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic