SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Victor loves Emi1y - PAGING 5IMBA 5AFARI GROUP PLEASE

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Scarlett
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What's the latest on V1ctor and Em1ly?

I'm anxious to read the next chapter.

Safari AM STILL AT THE AIRPORT WAITING AND DYING
OOOOOO.... A1ex (thanks to Red & 5imba for 5SC)
Safari Abuja to Bauchi -am just like a notives down here walking up and down from one street to another…A1ex (thanks to 5imba & Red for their help)
Safari Ogun Sagamu to Abuja -A1ex
Safari (Group Effort) 0 Ch1d1nma: Lagos to Cotonou - "u told me not to bring money down which i didnt"
Safari Joint safari with OxygenDeprived

Closed lad accounts

Click here to support 419Eater.com
pony pony Mortar x2
Dramaqueen
Juan's stalker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Me Too, Me Too, Me Too!!!! I can just feel the frustration coming from him Twisted Evil

"why are you stingy over me" Craig
"you are causin me much frustration" Frustrated lad...
"stop makin me feel like mess and shit" Craig
"if not i will fall off from a cliff and God will kick your bud for murdering " Diamond Mo
" shot the fuck up you silly irrational bitch" V1ctor
"they make jest of me cus they tthink i am waisting my time and money talking to you" Ted
Click here to support 419Eater.com
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Methinks the gentleman doth protest too much. And how did Emily make him a liar? Confused

Quote:
know that i love you ...you also love me .you have turn me to lier wish i dont like to hear ..you said i should call someone that i didn`t have his or she phone number .how could that posssible for me .well i dont need any one help again .becos you have turn me to lier ,, well i believe everything will workout for me here if you dont want to call me ..but i want you know that i love you i cherich you so much .you are my thought i need you in my life.

I waited over a day to reply, and I guess he got worried that he might have lost me. Here’s his next email to me. Notice he says nothing about Kelly.

Quote:
good morning darling. how is your nightover there i hope all is well with you. i just woke up and and conclud my morning prayer .tell me where are you. and send me phone number that i will call you true so that i will and pick you and take you to my hotel .i dont like as you are hanging arrand i need you with me here i really love you .i think of you every day and night i want you know that i love you so much ireally cherich you i care for you .i hide anything awys from you my heart is open .how i wish i should have come to your house in state before i come down here .becos you have turn me to lier and i hate people lie i really love you if i didn`t love you i want kepp talking to you i really worry about you so much .you just believe me and honest to me ,it is a one great achievement to honest and believe .i want you know that i dont keep anything away from you .i love you so much i cant wait to be with you soon.

I decided that arguing just wasn’t fun anymore, although it was amusing to see him climb down off his high horse. Anyway, I held out an olive branch.

Quote:
Victor,

I am tired of arguing. I don't know who to believe, and I don't want to discuss it any more.

You say you want to come to pick me up. Well, I'm in the 5imba 5afari Camp in the Yankari National Park in Nigeria. The Camp is in a remote area of the park, and can only be accessed by the shuttle run by the camp. I will speak to the Manager, Bernie, about making a reservation for you. I will give him your contact information, but here is his if you need it:

<inserted contact details for 5imba>

Please get in touch with them if they don't contact you soon. I don't know how else to get you here.

I love you. I want to put everything bad behind us and start our new life together in joy and harmony.

Love,
Emily

So – 5imba or whoever is playing Bernie right now – could you send our Victor a welcome packet? I can PM you his email addy.

Also - how far is Yankari from Akure, which is where he claims to be? I can't pinpoint his IP as it keeps coming back to either Virginia or Canada.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic