SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

FIVE YEARS IN THE MAKING!

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Reaper
Hello I'm New here!

Location: Travelling in a fried-out combie. On a hippie trail, head full of zombie...

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Yay! jump_4_joy beers!

Thank you Shiver, Mods and everyone for all your hard work. Very Happy

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

110+United KingdomNigeriaSpainNetherlandsGhanaChinaIvory CoastUnited StatesSwitzerlandAustraliaFranceDenmarkSierra LeoneEuropean UnionSenegalUnited NationsRussiaBurkina FasoBeninCzech RepublicQuestion
Cellphone x15 Mortar x18 Closed lad accounts 50+

SafariSafariSafari Shola - 4.3k miles Lagos - Abidjan | Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos - Sokoto "i have not eaten anything except water"
SafariSafari Mr Floyd - Lagos - N'Djamena, Chad | Lagos -N'Djamena --> Abeche, with RS (7 days in hell Rolling Eyes ) "we are dieing here"

Art Trophies: <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=129502">Eva Bust</a> - <a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=135167">Reaper's Art Gallery</a>

- I am the King of Rome, and above grammar
Easter Egg
midnitedriver
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ill throw in a happy birthday as well. i would be deleting them if not for you guys :>

"Actully my marriage is arranged by my parents,And my wife is my cousin.She is completely illetrate"
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is so appropriate, since I have the maturity level of a 5 year old. Embarassed

Congrats Shiver, and everyone else that has helped make this such an excellent place to hang out. Smile

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ImageImage

Many congratulations one and all.......

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
drew.p.coque
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:41 am Reply with quoteBack to top

congrats !

*THANKS FOR PLAYING WITH MY TIME, PLEASE KINDLY FORGET ABOUT THIS TRANSACTION
*you have to tell any one you are here . everything has to be confidential -kevina
seton
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd like to join in the chorus too Smile thanks, one and all This is an awesome place!

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Here be a pirate cake, arrr!

I believe JMR is bringing the cake knife. Congrats Eater!

I WLL SEND AN AFRICA WITCH TO ATTACH YOU BASTARD
You go die like bird
i started shouting HALLELUJAGOBBLE but none of them notice me immediately police arrested me due to the shouting
f*ck u asshole ur damn mother will loose ur fcuking skull brain ur brain is nothing to compare with rat f*ck ur u
MY FRIEND ALEX WAS DETAINED IN POLICE STATION
I am not happy due to the question i answered at money office. Let me tell you do not play with me ok.
Pith Helmet 10
x4 United Kingdom New Zealand Mortar Closed lad accounts Sand Timer 6Yrs Tattoo x6 Flying Monkey
Scam Patroller
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 11:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Roycropper wrote:
I believe JMR is bringing the cake knife

Yes, and like any good pirate, he will be carrying it between his teeth, I hope he wipes it before cutting the cake Laughing

40x Nigeria 4x South Africa 2x Ghana 2x Benin 10x Ivory Coast 34x United Kingdom 17x United States 9x Spain 1x Belgium 1x 6x European Union 4x Canada 1x New Zealand 6x Netherlands 1x pyramid 23x Cellphone Jolly Roger
Vcamera YMCA Vcamera Summer Holdiay + Bus Hijack

www.scamwarners.com - www.scam-info-links.info - www.aa419.org - The Numpties Gallery
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think all of my friends and family would like to wish you all - and especially Shiver - thanks for five great years!

And here's an AAYYOOOAAAHHHH! to the next five years, and the years beyond that!

Thanks to Shiver, the Mods, the Veteran Baiters, and all those who made me welcome in this great community!

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
writeon
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to all involved. Here's to the next 5. happy crowd happy crowd beers!

"MY FINANCE DEPARTMENT TOLD'S ME TODAY THAT THE WESTERN UNION FORM YOU SENT WAS NOT VALID AND ELUCID" - Dr Frank Johnson

THERE IS A MURDER CASE WHICH I ENGAGE MY SELF INTO TO MAKE SURE THE CLIENT IS NOT KILLED BY HANGING, BUT I THANK GOD TODAY THAT THE CLIENT SUCIDED IN GOING TO JAIL INSTEAD OF HANGING TO DEATH,THAT IS THE REASON WHY I DIDN,T GET BACK TO YOU SOON. - Mohammed Traore

PLEASE HELP ME BECAUSE AM BURNING I MEAN I AM IN BETWEEN THE DEVIL AND THE RED SEA PLEASE. - Ruth
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congratulations!

5 years of massive baits must have involved many lads frustrations and many saved victims! Good work!

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
Albator
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

'B'day everyone (and all the particulars in particular...)

happy crowd

United Kingdom x4 Filipino flag United States x7 Germany
Closed lad accounts x64 Mortar x11 Goat Nurse Nastys Audi TT
T.W.A.T(co-bait with MoP)
Sand Timer
-S4m 07/01/08-Ongoing
-An4st4s1y4 (Vlad) 11/26/08-Ongoing "I would iron your cock through trousers while it will not be firm"
-0um4r (Hitlad) 11/28/08-Ongoing
-Y4o 02/19/09-Ongoing
-Ver0nika (Vlad) 384d

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Support 419Eater.com]</a>
<a href="http://scamwarners.com/forum/index.php">www.scamwarners.com</a>
Chief2B
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 12:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats to all......but to think that I have wasted over three years here!!!!!(not really). We have seen many memorable baiters come and go.

Just to think that "Big Al" and "Quick" isn't here to enjoy this milestone(or are they?).
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

YOU THE MAN!

Happy birthday everyone, thanks for the cameraderie. Very Happy

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 1:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Congrats. Indeed, this is a big day.

Dang it NN! I was going to post that clip!

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy birthday, and thanks to all of those that make this site possible.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Happy Eaterversary to all!! happy crowd

It's been great work - and here's to many more to come!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
TheGreatOok
Catbingo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wooooooooooooooo! Free Pimm's for everyone?

happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd happy crowd

Edit: to add recipe for Stout Chocolate Cake - yes cake made with beer in it.

Cake
2 cups stout (almost 2 bottles, drink the leftovers)
2 cups (4 sticks) unsalted butter
1 1/2 cups dutch-process cocoa powder
4 cups all purpose flour
4 cups sugar
1 tablespoon baking soda
1 1/2 teaspoons salt
4 large eggs
1 1/3 cups nonfat yogurt (what I used) or sour cream
Icing
2 cups whipping cream
1 pound semisweet chocolate, chopped

For cake:
Preheat oven to 350°F. Butter three 8-inch round cake pans with 2-inch-high sides (for full recipe) or 1 bundt pan (for half the recipe). Butter very well or spray well with a cooking spray.

Bring 2 cups stout and 2 cups butter to simmer in heavy large saucepan over medium heat. Add cocoa powder and whisk until mixture is smooth. Take off heat and set aside.

Whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, and 1 1/2 teaspoons salt in large bowl to blend. Using electric mixer, beat eggs and yogurt in another large bowl to blend. Add stout-chocolate mixture to egg mixture and beat just to combine. Add flour mixture and beat briefly on slow speed. If making full recipe, you'll probably have to add the last of the flour by hand, even if using a Kitchenaid, as it makes so much batter. Using rubber spatula, fold batter until completely combined. Divide batter equally among prepared pans. Bake cakes until tester inserted into center of cakes comes out clean, about 35 minutes for layers or 55 minutes for bundt pan. Transfer cakes to rack; cool 10 minutes. Turn cakes out onto rack and cool completely.

For icing:
Bring cream to simmer in heavy medium saucepan. Remove from heat. Add chopped chocolate and whisk until melted and smooth. Refrigerate until icing is spreadable, stirring frequently. If you refrigerate too long and it gets too hard, let it sit on the counter or zap briefly on low in the microwave to soften enough to spread.

If making bundt cake, spoon ganache over cake while still fairly warm. Any leftovers can be spooned over vanilla ice cream later.

If making layer cake, place 1 cake layer on plate. Spread 2/3 cup icing over. Top with second cake layer. Spread 2/3 cup icing over. Top with third cake layer. Spread remaining icing over top and sides of cake.

*Note: this recipe makes a TON of batter. Seriously, the cake as made by the brewery is about 12 inches tall and can feed an army. Half the recipe and bake it in a bundt pan for 55 minutes for a more normal cake.

"I knew rigth from the first time you sent email to me that,you are a bloody *DELETED*" - Sgt Daniel Vess
"I NO BLAME U NA DI DIRTY TOTO WEN BORN U NA IM I BLAME. CATBINGO" - Lee Wong
"I AM EQUAL TO A MENTAL RETARDED PERSON" - Alvan Ben
"You have pushed me to the wall and i will make you smell yourself i bet." - George Martins
"THE FOOL STOLE YOUR US$755, HE DOES NOT DESERVE TO LEAVE ON THE PLANET" - Jim Ovia

pony pony - for a perfect brown nosing job. Wink

pony Mortar x4

Last edited by TheGreatOok on Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profileSend private messageSend e-mailVisit poster's websiteSkype Name
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just came in:

Laughing

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I bought two bottles of my favorite beer . Here's to another ten , twenty or thirty years of eater . There will allways be scammers and so will eater . beers!

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wonderful !!!! Very Happy (the picture, and the beer)

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Craig007
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woooo! I've only been here for 1.5 of these years, but I still understand what a great community has been built up here. I wonder how many lads have cried due to our efforts? Obviously a thanks to the guy who started it all, and the people who continue to keep this running. Well done!

Very Happy Very Happy

pony pony pony Easter Egg Goat Vcamera

Mortar x7 Closed lad accounts Thailand Canada

Safari Safari Wulugu or Bust Safari- Lagos, Nigeria to Paga, Ghana and Tokwari, Ghana X2-3800mi. "I'm leaving this bullshit area"

Safari - Accra to Cotonou - 430 miles

100% RISK FREE TRANSACTION

CHERRIE MENTOR PROGRAM
CrimsonSapien
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Woot!!

Happy Eaterversary!
Thanks to Shiver for providing this medium for all us looneys to call home! Very Happy

Now time for the good stuff!

happy crowd

If you have Lads running US military type scams. Feel free to <a href="/forum/privmsg.php?mode=post&u=1753">send them to me.</a> Twisted Evil
Inspector Gadget
Angel of unrealistic meetings

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 8:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The 5-year-old is cheerful, energetic, and enthusiastic.
Fives enjoy planning and discussing who will
do what. A “best friend” is very important, but hard
to keep as social skills are not well developed yet.

Sounds about right.

ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImage

Pith Helmet Halil, Cotonou to Accra
Pith Helmet + Sand Timer Precious 10/08/11
Cellphone x8 Nigeria Spain Mortar x34 Closed lad accounts x 73 Goat
grown up man like him, still doing all this shit games - Stanley, (he doesn't like Parcel Direct)
You again do the strange reflections stuffed with drugs? - Natalia
Sand Timer x3 Hector 24/1/13 Sand Timer Moses 15th Oct 2011
Pretty Rose Sand Timer x 2Mick Ole 11th Sept 2014-16 Sand Timer Asare Akuffo start 4th Aug 2014
Agi Hammerthief
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

häppay aniversery

beers!

and always remember:

hug the trolls - maybe it will help them to stop being a worthless piece of trash

CellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphoneCellphone CellphoneCellphoneCellphone Cayman Islands United Kingdom x3 Nigeria
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic