SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

awww - he cares about my kids

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ yes - Laughing I noticed that he didn't complete the form, so of course the bank is going to request more information. But he's going to have to first provide me with a CLEAR copy.

I'm using a k7 number. These bozo's get nothing real from me. I learned from my 6 year love scam Twisted Evil
Peanut
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ah k7 - I do love thee Smile

I like making a lad fill out a MAJORLY long form, then inform him the ink color is wrong Wink

Nice work!!!

Sand TimerSafariSafari(Lagos-Benin City-Lagos-Kano-Maiduguri-Lagos-Calabar): ~2,696 miles,stranded for 11 days: "I am very grateful that you have turned me into a tourist,international espionage and adventurer." ~Desmond and Churchill

Please i am advicing you to comply with the bank so that they will tranfered this fun into your account. ~Rosemary

U.S. Passport Application - 50 Pages of Fun

The Peanut Gallery - Artwork Baits "DO YOU KNOW THAT SECURITY PHOTOS IS AGAINST HUMANITY , CAN YOU TELL A RESPONSIBLE MAN TO BE CARRYING IN FISH ON THE HEAD TO TAKE A PHOTO. CAN YOU DO THAT?" - Mr. Ferguson
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I went looking for your thread and found it. Nice work! Assassin lads are special, and this one is special for an assassin lad. Short bus special Twisted Evil Take advantage of that!

Start asking him how he got into this field. Tell him you have been praying for him. How does one argue against someone who prays for them? You could turn this into a love bait, and then a safari and a nice pith helmet!

Nice work, L@L

I love that form, hahahaha! Thumbs up

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari Lgos-Dkr-Rsso Sand Timer Vcamera (wKLG)
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
Nurse Nastys Audi TTpony Whip Mc Fry Jack Boot
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thank you Doc!!! Very Happy
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Peanut - I love the idea of the wrong color ink!! Twisted Evil
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Then, of course, they want the original. Tell him Fed Ex overnight works well... should cost him plenty.

Golden Pith x2 Safari x7 Tattoo x7 Closed lad accounts Mortar Vcamera Sand Timer x6 Team Turd Lgs-Dla Bnn-Lbra Acra-Dkar Dkr-Bnjul- Dkr-Tmbktu-Abche-Adre-N'djmna Lgos-Cairo-Aswn-Jail Ctnu-Lgos Ctnu-acra Lgos-Jbrg-Drbn-Prt-Elzbth-CT-Sprngbk-CT-Drbn-CT-Hrre-Lska-DsSlm-Mmbsa-Nirbi-Kmpla 28,510 Miles
Golden Pith Safari x2 Tattoo x6 Vcamera Sand Timer x4 Team Woody Acra-Sngpre Acra-Dkr-Rsso-Bmko Acra-Ctnu
Safari x22 SS Sand Timer x3 United Kingdom United States Nigeria x303 : Closed lad accounts pyramid Mortar
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:42 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have fax the form and i am sre that yo have received it, now i will be awaiting to receive the money as soon as yo send it scan the payment form and send it to me via email attachment

Quote:
Thank you for your fax. But, you are going to have to re-send it. The bottom of it is blurry, and the lady at the bank said she won't accept it because she can't read it. Fax it in the next two hours or I won't be able to go back to the bank until Monday.

You really are such a nice guy. Maybe after I have sent you the money, we can get to know each other better.
dr stephen williams
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
You really are such a nice guy. Maybe after I have sent you the money, we can get to know each other better.

HAHAHAHAHAH! Nice! I like!

shannypoo
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

~ LostatLove,

I laughed out loud at that form.........I want it! Priceless....
Now I am looking for an excuse to use it.

"I WOULD HAVE BEEN IN A BIG SHAM BOO WITH THE BANK BY NOW BECAUSE OF YOUR COSTLY."

"WHY DO YOU AMERICANS TALK LIES ALL THE TIME? WHY DO YOU BOOST OF WHAT YOU DO NOT HAVE?"
~~~Barrister Norbert Bruno
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 4:31 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, I told Mr. Hit Man that he would have to re-fax the form as it did not come through clearly. Over the weekend, I received an email saying that he had re-faxed the form and was also attaching a scanned copy to the email. Of course, I was unable to open the attachment Twisted Evil And the only thing that came through on k7 was a 1-second blank voice mail. Good try, bucko. Told him that I never received a fax and couldn't open the attachment and told him he would have to try again. The next day, I received yet ANOTHER email with an attachment with this as the subject:

Quote:
YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT OR YOU FORGET ABOUT THE MONEY AND LET ME DO MY JOB.

And the email contained:

Quote:
LISTEN DON'T JOKE WITH ME, WHAT DID YOU MEAN THAT I DID NOT FAX ANYTIME TO YOU? I FAX THE FORM TO YOU AND ALSO SEND THE SCAN COPY TO YOU AND YOU ARE TELLING ME THAT YOU CAN NOT OPEN IT AND THAT I DID NOT FAX ANTIHNING TO YOU. I AM SORRY I CAN'T FAX IT AGAIN IF YOU DON'T WANT TO COMPLY I MUST DO MY WORK MEANWHILE HERE IS THE SCAN COPY AGAIN YOU CAN PRINT IT OUT JUST CLIK ON THE DOWN LOAD AND IT WILL OPEN IF IT DIDN'T OPEN CHECK YOUR BEARUA MAY IT HAS BEEN REGIESTERED THERE AND FROM THERE YOU CAN OPEN IT.

Anyone have any clue what a 'bearua' might be and how to register said animal??? Maybe I will need to go back to the Zebra forum about that.

This morning, Mr. Hit Man re-faxed the form - it came through completely clearly - and he's waiting to hear from me. Too bad my mother just got sick and I have to take her to the emergency room this afternoon.
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 6:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
Anyone have any clue what a 'bearua' might be and how to register said animal???

Maybe he means the bureau of faxes....someone must keep records of these faxes....hehehe Laughing
Check with the Comissioner in The Bureau Of Faxes for the registration number, from there, i'm sure the Comissioner has something to open it with. Perhaps a facsimile letter opener or something. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 14, 2008 2:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been busy with R/L stuff - trying to move, trying to stay safe while still in the trickster's house, etc. - and hadn't replied to my hit man's last email. He did re-scan the form and fax it to me last week. Think he's a tad upset that he hasn't heard from me hehehe:

Quote:
what happend again, did't you receive the form or what? you try to know what i will do, ok don't worry hold your money don't send again let me do my job for to believe very soon you see my action. i can now see that i did bad thing by tring to save your now i will know if $3,000 dollars will buy your life and your family life. if you gather all the police and security men they will not stop me from doing my work the reason why i told you not let anybody know about it is because i don't want to hurt you but i can see that you want to joke with me, do you know how many times my Guys have visited your house? and i monitor every step you take and where you are right now thinking that you are save i want let you know that you are not save where you are now as long as you refused to comply you and your family must surely die because you have provoked me by playing with my job.

YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BE READY TO DIE( YOUR SOUL REST IN PEACE )

I guess if I have some time this evening, I'll send him an email to remind him who is in charge of this Twisted Evil
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 1:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My character's mother got very ill and all the money I had was used for her medications.

Quote:
First of all, calm down dumbo. I know you're anxious to kill me and all that, but I have
had some emergencies to take care of. My mother got very ill and I had to place her in
the hospital. She's home now but she requires a lot of care, so it's hard for me to pay
attention to you and to her at the same time. On top of that, most of the money I had put
away has been spent on her medications and hospital care. So, now I'm going to have to
borrow the money from my friend. I've been trying to contact him by telephone, but he's
apparently very busy.

Two days later, he just 'happened' to read my email Laughing

Quote:
I am very sorry for to hear about you mother but that is not our agreement, i have tried
for you by waiting so long but because of what you said i am giving you more time to send
the money or i will take action.

Quote:
i want you to always keep me intouch because sometime if i don't see your mail i think
that you don't want to comply and that makes me angry (I seem to be doing that a lot this week Confused) then i will be planing to take
action and my box has been bothering me (this sounds like a personal hygiene problem Shocked ) asking me if they should carry on the job by
killing you and your family but i always tell them to cool down that i communicate with
you daily.

but i have talk to them today by telling them not to do anything to you on friday because
i have heard from you and have heard the reason why you delay the payment.

extend my greetings to your mother.

It's Saturday, so I guess he got the word out Rolling Eyes
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:48 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

With everything that has been going on in my R/L, I haven't had time to spend with my would-be assasin. The last time I contacted him, I was giong to try to borrow the money from a friend. That was over 3 weeks ago Laughing Today while I had a moment here at work, I checked my baiter email and this is what was waiting for me:

Quote:
NOW LISTEN THIS MAY BE MY LASTING WARNING TO YOU AS I HAVE SEEN THAT YOU WANT TO PLAY GAME WITH ME AND YOU DON'T LOVE YOUR LIFE I WILL DO MY JOB, YOU CAN GO TO THE POLICE OR ANY AUTHORITY I WILL DO WHAT I WANT TO DO.

I NEVER KNOW THAT YOU WILL BE SO UNGREATUTED AFTER I HAVE GIVEN YOU THE SECRET AND PROMISE TO SAVE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS YOU PROMISE THAT YOU WILL COMPLY BUT NOW LOOK AT YOURSELF NOW I KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT TRUSTWORTHY THAT IS WHY YOUR FRIEND WANT YOU DEAD.

BUT IT IS A PITY THAT YOU WILL LOSE YOUR LIFE AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE OF $3,000. BUT LEST YOU CAN NOT RUN AWAY FROM ME ANYWHERE YOU LIKE GO AS LONG AS YOU ARE ON THIS EARTH I MUST GET YOU SO IF YOU THINK THAT YOU WILL RUN AWAY FROM ME THOUGH I HAVE TOLD YOU BEFOR THAT MY GUYS ARE MONITORING YOU ANYWHERE YOU ARE AND ANYTHING YOU DO WHICH I HAVE REPORT FROM THEM EVERYDAY.

LAST TIME YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU TOOK YOUR MOTHER TO HOSPITAL AND THERE YOU SPEND THE MONEY LATER AGAIN YOU TOLD ME THAT YOU HAVE GOTTING MONEY FROM YOUR FRIEND AND THAT THE BANKER SAID THAT THEY WILL NOT SEND IT THROUGH WESTERN UNION RATHER THROUGH MONEYGRAM FOR THAT REASON THAT THEY NEED MY FULL IINFORMATION WHICH I SENT TO YOU AND SINCE THEN I HAVE NOT HEAR FROM YOU, NOW TELL ME WHAT STORY WILL YOU TELL ME AGAIN?

I AM VERY VERY SORRY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY BECAUSE YOU WILL BE MISSING THE WORLD VERY SOON WHICH YOU WILL NOT KNOW THE DAY OR THE HOUR I PRAY FOR YOUR SOUL TO HAVE REST IN PEACE.

Obviously, I'm shaking in my boots. I guess I'd better go out and do all the sinful things I haven't been doing before he does his job Twisted Evil
Star A Star
Master of Master Baiters

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:30 am Reply with quoteBack to top

2 months of being watched 24/7 by his guys god only knows how much in expenses he's run up and poor lads having to put up with our unseasonal inclement weather, why don't you leave some sandwiches a flask of coffee out for them but promise not to peek
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I'd be concerned about how they're managing things like - well - bathrooms. Surely in two months, the local gas stations would have noticed the same men using their facilities on a fairly regular basis?

I like the idea of leaving food out for them. Can you bake them some oatmeal-raisin cookies? Those are nutritious as well as delicious.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 2:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I actually make a pretty good oatmeal raisin cookie. I might have to do that. Not to mention, the boys watching me must surely be on high alert. In the last two months, I've moved from a place where my neighbors were deer to a place where my neighbors are drug-dealing, gun-toting maniacs. Seems like they'd be more concerned about their own lives than taking mine.
LotsaLove
419Eater is my life

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:19 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

okay, I haven't been paying much attention to this one because I'm in the midst of moving. So it's been well over a month since I corresponded with my would-be assassin. Here is my last email to the boy:

Quote:
Hi

I know it has been a few weeks since I last emailed you. But something awful happened here
and I am only now recovering. Of course, since you have people watching me, you are very
aware that my house burned down. We lost everything - clothing, dishes, books, computers
- everything. I was completely devastated. I didn't know how I was going to survive.
But then a miracle happened. It seems my late husband had the house heavily insured. I
have more than enough money to build a new home, furnish it and replace everything that
was lost, including my computers. My kids were so sad because they lost all of their
toys. And now they have all new toys. Isn't life great?

I think that the person who wants you to kill me set my house on fire. The police have
been investigating the fire and have determined it was arson.. If she's the one who set
my house on fire, you won't be getting any money from her because her fat butt is going to
be in jail where it belongs.

Anyway, where do we stand? And how are you doing? Are you still as sexy as ever? By the
way - do you have a name? You know mine, but I don't know yours. I am hoping we can meet
some day and it would be nice to be able to put a name to your face when I see you *wink*

Lucy

That was on August 1. Today, I received this:

Quote:
WHAT HAPPEND SINCE THEN? DO YOU THINK THAT YOU ARE FREE? NO NOT ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN AT
ANYTIME AS LONG AS YOU DON'T WANT TO COMPLY WITH ME .
THANKS

Gee - just when I thought I was safe Shocked
FabulousFiasco
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 5:17 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think this guy is for real. I had a death-threat guy and he always typed in all caps. I asked him to stop that but he refused. He told me that assassins always use caps.

I will appreciate you act fasty because so much time has already be delayed-- Dr. Anderson Wilson

Surprising things are more appreciable than non surprising things, I am going to put a surprise in your face as long as this transaction remains. ---Willis Lee, Loan Officer
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic