SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Radio show thread: Ethics of the Chad Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To quote Dirt McGirt:

Quote:
I think when stupid people do stupid things, they deserve what they get

They sent me a money order, that the post office "verified" was legit for 1 months rent + deposit. I deposited it to my account. The "terrible car accident" happened to her dad. Being hospitalized after being hit by a car, I sympathized. I sent real money orders back, the exact sum "she" sent me. Not a dime more nor less.

Yes I was foolish. Compassion is foolish in the end, I guess. Hopefully in your time of need someone will understand that it is foolish to be compassionate. My friend helped me out of the bind, because he felt foolish for me. He was repaid in full, plus some. Sometimes being foolish to your fellow man is the right thing to do.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@ Ralph: Thank you for sharing that. I'm so sorry to hear what happened to you.
If you're willing to do so, please go to www.Scamwarners.com and post your story there, especially if you have the scammer's email address, name they used for the scam, etc.

Educating as many people as we can is the best defense against scamming.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:16 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I would say your whole "discourse" with me only proves your penchant for sadism.

And i would say that you're some lonely little twat who likes to spend his time annoying communities with a barrage of bollocks that he will never understand, for Gods sake someone lock this up Rolling Eyes

pony pony Mortar x18
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It's really good to see you back, Bombardier. We missed you! Very Happy

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:18 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

bombardier wrote:
Based on Dirtbags reply to Ralph i am calling 100% troll, if you get the f*&k kicked out of you by some mindless gang on your way home from work don't come crying to us.... you shouldn't of been on that street in the first place.... iv'e heard enough.

1) because I don't have sympathy for Ralph for falling for this scam, doesn't mean I don't think the scammer's activities are criminal. Of course they are.

2) getting your ass kicked by a random mindless gang is obviously not the same thing as being scammed. One requires being out numbered, the other requires you being out witted. While the person scamming you is a criminal, the victim has to acknowledge that they made some sort of error, in logic and judgment, to have fallen for the scam. Just because you are "smart" doesn't mean you can't be foolish too. When you get mugged by a random violent gang, no decision by the victim is ever made, there can be no error.
Ari
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:21 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
Yes I was foolish.
Nope, you weren't a fool at all. It looks like you were being honest and straightforward. The scammer wasn't, which makes him the fool.

Last edited by Ari on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Just go away
Edit: Obviously einstein up there and not SK

pony pony Mortar x18

Last edited by bombardier on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:22 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@dirt
I'll be suspending your account, which means you cannot post, but can read. I suggest you take the time to educate yourself on 419 scams, the victims hurt by them etc. I've provided many stories and links for you but it seems you're not interested. Please go back and read them and when you're ready to post without insulting our members, send me a pm.

@Ralph
I'm so sorry to hear that you were a victim of these scamming bastards. Sad
Thanks for sharing your story and please do take the time to post about it at scamwarners.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It was years ago. Eff it. But thanks, Ima. I got through with help, and the sum was only $1500. I can only imagine what others have felt.

"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:23 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dirt: You wanted to explore the morality/ethics of the baiters and we have indulged you.

I have already asked you to please refrain from using negative terms for describing victims. If you have no sympathy, that's your business, but stop characterizing any victims as foolish.

We want to support victims when they find this site and will not tolerate them being belittled.

Edit: Darn, Lotta suspended already. I still stand by my point here.

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011

Last edited by Ima Baeder on Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The problem is quite simple DirtMcGirt.

You don't possess a coherent argument.

You have already stated that scam victims deserve what they get and are victims of their own foolishness. If you really believe that, then what's your problem about baiting and baiiters ? Scammers fall into that category too.

If you think I'm mean or vindictive, I could give a hoot. If you think it's unfair because no scammer will ever get a dime from me, well that's their problem, and then you're just complimenting me that I'm better at my pastime than they are at theirs. Thanks. Very Happy

Those two arguments don't fit - so don't try. The minute you put them together you have argued yourself into a losing position - and funnily enough that's what happens to scammers I bait. Twisted Evil

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:24 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I grew up in Philadelphia, and I can certainly say that you can get your ass beat to a pulp for simply walking through the wrong neighborhood. If you don't know where you are, or are simply unfamiliar with certain sections of that city, there is a chance you'll pay for it. The internet can be the same way to someone unfamiliar with what goes on.

And it's not always gangs. There are plenty of one-on-one ass beatings. In short, you should check that city out. It's beautiful. Laughing

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:25 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Dirt-

I grew up fighting in a rough neighborhood. An ass-kicking is a lot easier to take. It's over in a few minutes. This can last years.

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

We have recently gotten some other hate mail to our radio show box, so I request this thread be left unlocked, just in case some other people want to come express themselves. That way it doesn't happen in our radio thread again.

Why the hell has my postcount been locked at 1574?

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:29 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nice round number?

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Professor So And So wrote:
Why the hell has my postcount been locked at 1574?

Mine's stuck too Laughing I'll get your's fixed to reflect the 1609 posts you have.

star star

Frederick Fokker:
Dec 11, 2007

Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can you just make it 1337? That will show everyone what up. Laughing

maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Phew- glad this thread is moving on Very Happy

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:45 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

lotta wrote:
SlapHappy wrote:
Mods? Remove the troll, please.

That just would not be fair to Snerd. He's still sharpening his stick.

I'm looking forward to TS's comments, or the impaling, whatever, Lotta.
I guess that was rather selfish of me to ask too soon.

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
2) getting your ass kicked by a random mindless gang is obviously not the same thing as being scammed. One requires being out numbered, the other requires you being out witted. While the person scamming you is a criminal, the victim has to acknowledge that they made some sort of error, in logic and judgment, to have fallen for the scam. Just because you are "smart" doesn't mean you can't be foolish too. When you get mugged by a random violent gang, no decision by the victim is ever made, there can be no error.

Wow...missed this. You are sheltered, aren't you?

Let's assume, to take away a redirect, that it is a person who is the aggressor, not a gang. He needed a job. He went to fill out an application. He wore a blue shirt. Or he was black. Or he was white. Either way, he wanted a job, and he got robbed. Your argument doesn't make sense.

FrumpyBB
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I´m glad this discussion seems to be over (for now). Only thing I was missing were KD´s comments Sad
Still do not know whether reading this whole exploding thread was worth the full 60 minutes or not...I guess it was...sooner or later the next person will come and say "Hey, you are not better than them. You have a sadistic hobby! You like to make fun of criminals. You like to prepare elaborate plans to make their life a misery for your entertainment! Victims are greedy." It´s good to have the arguments at hand then. And maybe this is part of educating people, occasionally stumbling upon big mouth ignorants, who nevertheless need their chance to learn all about it.
I wish there were more safaris like this one!
I even have the usually highly private, brutally sadistic theory (knowing or at least guessing how media that are orientated to sensationalism work) that I really come to wish a lad would die while on a safari! The media would finally report about it on a more regular basis, and fighting 419scams and how to do it and where to find help would become as self-explaining to the general public like having winter tyres for a car or not smoking in a dry forest in the summer! - I knew i should not have posted here Confused oh well, why not.

Safari Dan the lotto man, ARK mugu wedding
Safari Dennis the hitman, co-bait w/ Murry Guru
Safari Zake (w/ SH, SL & Craig)
Safari x 5 Modeling Mugu Meeting, w/ mewing_ghecko & Otterfan & SSC
Safari x 2 another MMM w/ SH
Safari x 13 Later shows and trips for the benefit of M00seknuckle, incl. the 0budu Fact Finding Mission

Come to our Eater University Baiting Tutorials Hello Kitty! pony Cos you deserve it. Smile Mortar x5 Closed lad accounts x50+ Sand Timer x 4 -- T.W.A.T Goat Easter Egg 2013
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:57 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ I don't know that I'd go quite so far as Frumpy Smile But I have enjoyed the discomfort of the lads.

That being said, I know that if a lad were truly to die or be seriously harmed (physically) while on a bait of mine, I would have a hard time dealing with it. I would have a hard time believing it, though, because - as all baiters know - lads lie. We tell them our character has died, why shouldn't they do the same?

Confused It's confusing, and the ethics debate goes on in my head - oh, not the debate about the moral rightness of what we do here, but about how far am I personally willing to take a bait.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
YeaWhatever
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:58 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

WTF? I leave for a few hours for a company picnic, come back to find all this? I'm glad that I was gone, otherwise I would have wasted a whole afternoon reading the ignorant rants of McDick or whatever his name is and would have felt compelled to join in.

By the way, it was about 75 degrees out and totally sunny. So sunny in fact that I started to feel a little bit hot. So see? Adamu is not the only poor guy that has to put up with hash conditions.

Safari<i>"i have arrive safe in namibia"</i> - Tony Kalabi - The Road to the Skeleton Coast
Safari<i>"he is in aswan"</i> - Larry Ken - The Road to Abu Sunbul
Safari The Road to the Hot Zone</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=89779" target="_blank"> The Making of a TWAT</a>
T.W.A.T<a href="http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=100535" target="_blank"> The Second Coming of TWAT</a>
Golden Pith Mortar x17
Nurse Nasty
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:05 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

FrumpyBB wrote:
I´m glad this discussion seems to be over (for now). Only thing I was missing were KD´s comments Sad

A moment silence for the late KD. I guess we'll never know what he has to say.

I can very easily emulate him if you want?

vv Nasty Predicaments vv
Porno-Lad
Musa Crocodile
Comic Lads

Starstarstarstarstar Easter Egg 2012
GoatPurple FlowerMc FryGolden PithGolden Pith
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic