SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Split from Radio show thread: Ethics of the Chad Bait

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

jojobean wrote:

How did you get a callous? Shocked

Chronic masterbation?
Tommo Shanter
Baiting Guru

Location: Whom the gods would destroy, they first make mad. - Euripides

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can I be IBTL x2 Laughing seeing as how he has now reverted to type?

"You need to visit a good psychiatrist very fast, because some nuts are missing from your brain." - PROF.SOLUDO
"...it is very important you forward the your cycling proficiency certificate which by right belongs to you." - Prof Charles Soludo.
"note i can still change my mind to blow you off and whenever" - T0ny 'The Killerman' Erik
YOUR GENERATION WILL ROAST IN ABSTRACT POVERTY,BASTARD IDIOT -Daniel Mensah

pony pony pony Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Goat

Last edited by Tommo Shanter on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:

You forgot to add the "troll" part.
Mods? Remove the troll, please.

Why? because I dare to question the purity of the intentions and morality of the baiters? Are my opinions really that threatening to you? If you don't like what I have to say, don't respond to me. I promise you, the extent of my involvement in this website will be restricted to this thread.
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:33 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:

However, I feel no sympathy for that victim what so ever.

Nor any other judging by the shite you are spouting-i hope that none of your relatives ever fall for one of these scams.

"Kermit the Frog Impersonator" Rolling Eyes

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>

Last edited by Donato on Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ok. Are we done here? I hate to lock a thread, but this discussion is clearly going no where.

Dirt: You may have found this an interesting discussion, we actually find it quite old because we have similiar discussions every month or so when someone strolls in, hasn't read much, but has some pretty definite opinions on morality and ethics.

We were due for a new ethics thread. If you'd like to read the old ones, do a search for them. There are tons.

Members: Please refrain from name calling. Wink

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:

The victims 100 percent have the choice to send checks, or to fly to south africa, or any other thing that they do. There are many reasons that they might chose to believe the scammers, to chose to cut a check, or buy a plain ticket, but it is still a choice, it is not armed robbery.

You have a choice in wether to pay up or not in an armed robbery.

But anyway. It's yet another crappy analogy. Victims don't have "100 percent" choice do they? If they did, there would be no victims. They wouldn't pay if they could choose not to, if they weren't scammed into doing so. Hit someone hard enough psychologically and you take away their freedom to choose just as much as you would by threatening them physically with that gun. If not moreso.

You've kissed the butt-cheeks of logic yet again and come away with brown lips.

As for your comment about you being a sadistic, callous asshole? Nah. You're not. Ignorant, uneducated asshole maybe. But nobody here is going to give you the pleasure of being able to walk away from this thinking you're one bad mofo.

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
Professor So And So
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't think our radio thread should be locked because of this.

Safari - Mr. Neill - London, England - Glasgow, Scotland - "Yu are really causing confusions between us all."
Safari - William - Accra, Ghana - Maiduguri, Nigeria
Safari - Miracle - Benin - N'Djamena, Chad - "Too much mosquitoes"
Safari - Godspower - Ghana - N'Djamena, Chad
Golden Pith - Adamu - Lagos, Nigeria - Abeche, Chad (100 days in hell) - Shocked - "SAVE ME"
pony pony Pretty Rose Suitcase Mortar 17
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^

I agree-just remove certain posts and resume 'normal' service...

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
The victims 100 percent have the choice to send checks, or to fly to south africa, or any other thing that they do. There are many reasons that they might chose to believe the scammers, to chose to cut a check, or buy a plain ticket, but it is still a choice, it is not armed robbery.

Victims do not send cheques.... scammers send cheques, you are now way out of your depth to the point that your long interesting words have diminished and you are messing up the simple stuff like "plain" tickets.... if i am picking up on it you really know its time to throw in the towel, maybe you are better suited to other scambaiting forums but to be honest probably not this one... thanks for your visit, i feel educated,

pony pony Mortar x18
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I think it's time to give the troll a rest.

He (or she) obviously has no concern or feelings for other people. He (or she) has no empathy, no sympathy, no compassion.

He (or she) is also posing as an intellectual in order to stir things up. He (or she) is not trying to change anyone's opinion, and will not change his (or her) opinion, no matter what any of us says.

Whether the thread is locked or not, I am ignoring it in future.

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
jojobean
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:39 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This is a legit thread and should not be locked. His original question/concern was answered or addressed or whatever. Why lock the thread? How about, no one post anymore comments on it.

McGrit had a real comment. We addressed it. Just leave him be. Again, he could be a good baiter. I'd help him, if he would just address my nativity scene!!! Evil or Very Mad

Omar Safari Edo-Abeche T.W.A.T
Adamu Safari Lagos-Abeche
Emi Safari- S Africa-Egypt-Sudan 10k miles
Chris Safari Jolly Roger Dakar-Niger-BF-Cameroon-Lagos-Mali-Nairobi 9.6k miles

Kevin Pith Helmet 10 Safari Accra- BF x2, Togo x2, Kumasi x3, Bolgatanga, Benin City, Tamale x2 Suitcase 5k miles Tattoo x 6
Kenny Safari Safari Safari 3k miles- dont f*ck me up about the payment plz. i have a policy about that. I JUST GOT A SMALL GOAT TODAY AND ITS IN MY HOUSE NOW. i lobve the goat.
Goat
Ben Safari Safari Safari 2.5k miles

Misc Pith Helmet 20 Pith Helmet 5 Pith Helmet 5 Safari Safari Germany-Holland, Atlanta, Beijing-ChangZhou, London-Glasgow, TIMBUKTU x 2
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ima Baeder wrote:
, we actually find it quite old because we have similiar discussions every month or so

You have the same discussion because the basic moral and ethical issue will never be answered.

I don't want you to lock up this thread on my account, I'm sure there will still be many NPR listeners who wander in and want to comment on the broadcast. If you're really going to lock the thread, I'll just bow out of it, I've pretty much said everything I wanted to say anyway.
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:40 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Locked for maintenance. Don't everyone freak out. Laughing

Edit: Unlocked. I split these posts off the original thread, which is here: http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=147822

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

@Dirt McGirt's original post.

What about a guy who was struggling to make his mortgage on his little house and trying to rent a room? This man worked two jobs and lived modestly. He was contacted by a girl from England moving here on Craigslist. He had heard of Nigerian scams, but nothing like this.

He wasn't greedy. The "lass" offered him more than he was asking (6 months rent + deposit), but he was adamant about not taking it, just wanted first month's and deposit. He got the checks. He got a sob story of a terrible accident. He sent money back.

This guy is college educated, volunteers for Special Olympics, and donates regularly to Make-a-Wish. He almost lost his house.

So, why did I deserve that?

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:55 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Well, since you split the threads, I guess I will continue to post.. I just didn't want to ruin the NPR thread, I'm glad you split them.

bombardier wrote:

Victims do not send cheques.... scammers send cheques, you are now way out of your depth to the point that your long interesting words have diminished and you are messing up the simple stuff like "plain" tickets....

See, I'm not sure what you're supposed to be accomplishing with comments like that.. I'm not just trying to mindlessly flame people. I don't care about getting in a good typo or spelling dig. I'm not trying to "pose as an intellectual", and you pointing out typos doesn't some how diminish this imagined mission. This is just how I talk on forums, I don't do it to threaten or belittle you, it's just how I communicate. It's amusing to me that you think that the inconsistency between my vocabulary and my typing some how diminishes the substance of my argument. Pointing out that someone uses they're instead of their, instead of actually addressing that person's point, is just about the lowest of form of forum argument, in my opinion. It's mindless flaming dressed up as intellectual superiority ( admittedly, I probably feel this way because I make a legion of typing and usage errors.)

If you really to be bored, get me going about proscriptive usage and proscriptive grammar, I can rail about that all day long.
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:59 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

How about you just answer Ralph

pony pony Mortar x18
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:

So, why did I deserve that?

First of all, I am confused.... did he ( you?) send just the deposit back, or did you send more money after that?

It's not a matter of deserve or not deserve. I don't think people "deserve" anything. I think you were foolish to rent to a person out of country, sight unseen, whom you could not do a credit check on. If you continued to send this person, whom you didn't know, additional money, sight unseen, because they told you a sob story, I have no sympathy for you.

People on here will no doubt tell you that you were a victim. I just think you were foolish. I don't think you "deserved" it, but I also don't think you have much common sense.
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:02 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

SlapHappy wrote:
Mods? Remove the troll, please.

That just would not be fair to Snerd. He's still sharpening his stick.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

In Sigmund's world you deserved everything you got Ralph.
Out here in the real world, you've got my sympathy and the sympathy of all the Eater members and you know that. No patronising.

Sigmund, smart people get taken. Ralph isn't an exception and believe it or not, he's not even a rarity. We've seen professors, lawyers, doctors, every walk of life, intellectually and socially get scammed.

Of course, this will probably fly over your head and you'll go back to the stuck record of "Only idiots get scammed".

Now, this is all getting boring as Sigmund isn't really doing anything interesting but arguing around in circles and bleating the same old same old. At first I thought it was pointless arguing with someone who had pre-conceived ideas but there's always the pleasure of getting a little dig or two in. Now I can see it's pointless arguing with someone who has literally no idea of the subject matter that he's espousing. In that scenario, there's no joy in even bothering with a slap. A waste of time until you bother going out there and learning a little bit about the world of 419, Sigmund. And while you're out there, learn how to debate as well - especially if you're trying to show a group of people who deal with idiots every day how clever you are.

So bye-bye for now, Sigmund.
Try not to bore the shit out of the community any more than you already have done. Wink

God will see you true for all this you have done to me you bastard. - Collins Kalu
MAY THE HAND THAT TYPE ON KEYBORD BECOME STRICKEN AND TRANSMIT VIRUS TO YOU ENTIRE BODY. - Dr Linda Akeem
oh what a mess its time cabbage punks like u will be expose for trully what they are. - David Cole
bombardier
*** BANNED ***

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Based on Dirtbags reply to Ralph i am calling 100% troll, if you get the f*&k kicked out of you by some mindless gang on your way home from work don't come crying to us.... you shouldn't of been on that street in the first place.... iv'e heard enough.

pony pony Mortar x18
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Conversely, while I have no sympathy for you, Ralph, I can also see why you would want revenge. If I had been scammed and was hurt by a scam, the first and foremost thing in my mind would be if and how I could get revenge. It's a pretty human reaction, I think.
DirtMcGirt
** SUSPENDED **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Slightlyoutofit wrote:

So bye-bye for now, Sigmund.
Try not to bore the shit out of the community any more than you already have done. Wink

Bye?

I would say your whole "discourse" with me only proves your penchant for sadism.
Simba
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Y'know I haven't baited since about May when Mr Dandy went on safari to Liberia, but DirtMcGirt has inspired me.

Observing his baiting techniques, he is a natural, and I really want to test myself to see if I still have the knack of sending a mugu on safari..... Very Happy

Safari=Mr Yetonde-Sierra Leone to Accra
Safari=Mr Jiullus-Abidjan to Accra to Kumasi to Tamale
Safari=Mr Dandy-Abidjan to Monrovia-SSC Liberia
Safari=Mr Mandela-Jo'burg to Maun-SSC Botswana
Safari=Mr Danka-Dakar to Bangul-SSC Gambia
Safari=Mr Twumasi-Accra to Cotonou-SSC Benin
Safari=Mr Gomer-Lagos to Douala to Parakou-SSC Cameroon & SSC Benin
SafariSafariSafari=Mr Chukwu-Lome to Accra to Koforidua. Lome to Lagos. Lome to Cotonou.

Ivory Coast Nigeria Sierra Leone Somolia Liberian Flag Gambia South Africa Kenya Angola Flag Guinea Bissau Burkina Faso Ghana Mali cameroon Benin Senegal Togo
lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:
People on here will no doubt tell you that you were a victim. I just think you were foolish. I don't think you "deserved" it, but I also don't think you have much common sense.

It might be time to feck off, troll. Attacking a victim on our board is not going to be taken lightly. Behave or I'll be more than happy to show you the door.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
Slightlyoutofit
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:13 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

DirtMcGirt wrote:

I would say your whole "discourse" with me only proves your penchant for sadism.

I would say answering your shite is more akin to masochism.

Now I really am out. Wink

BYEEEEEE!!!!!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic