SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Rough times in old Naija...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I've been baiting this lad since May 2007, in various ways.

I established a fake lad account, and we have "collaborated" on a couple of scams (set up by me to scam fake "victims"), though the payment just never seems to materialize! Sad

The lad's latest email to my fake lad, concerning an ongoing "victim's" readiness to make a payment:

Quote:
Mate,
that is good news indeed man.There is strong hope that before the end of this week we shall smile.
Mate, can you afford 200 pounds for me.I need it urgently to fix my internet connection at home.Browsing outside in the cafe has been very risky here.The Cops raid Cafe's here like mad, and I don't want to fall victim to that embarrassment.I hope you can understand my situation now.
It's been terrible surfing in the cafe here.I have one leg inside and one outside just in case.You know what I mean. Can you help it.Let me know.Goodnight.Till tomorrow.

Terribly heart-wearming, indeed!
Laughing Laughing Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ima Baeder
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

That's hilarious. Ask him what he does if the seat by the door is already taken. Laughing

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
Wetzals_Pretzals
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

It seems like he 'trusts' you somewhat. Have you sent him on a safari yet? Although I am new I still have a few Ideas. Tell him you know this scam (I would probably pick something off the movie 'Matchstick Men'). please let me know how this one turns out
Donato
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Can we have some information on these cafe's and the raids? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

pony Closed lad accounts - lots

<i><b>Free Pastor Frank!!!</b></i>
the vampire
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:20 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I hope these cops get a bonus if they arrest a lad .

I'm always right! - Branwen
GoatEaster Egg Penguin Pole Dancer Purple Flower Mc Fry
LaBrea
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:47 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Last time I chatted with Teddy-boi, he was toting his laptop to the cafes, and was whining about the extremely frequent power outages in them! Laughing

He evidently has something like a Verizon or AT&T wireless card, because he wasn't losing connectivity with me when the power went out.

Hard to believe he's a poor starving lad Rolling Eyes

@Donato: check out this link (from June 2008) on the shrinking numbers of Internet Cafes in Naija: http://eliesmith.blogspot.com/2008/06/half-of-nigerias-cyber-cafes-shut-down.html

@Wetzals: Yes, I'm currenty working with another baiter to get him on safari, but he's a tough nut to crack- btw, loved that movie!

I'll see if I can get him to whine more about how "terrible" it is ! Laughing

"Sir I sworn an oath as a legal luminary to defend your cause in all ramification from the armpit of the law" - Barr. W4k4r4 Iss4c
pony pony pony Mortar x6 Closed lad accounts x25
Click here to help your lad miss his scam quota
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:52 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Maybe a trophy pic of a police raid from across the street? If he can provide you one, there would probably be some money in it for him (at least he will be standing around all day waiting for the cops)

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
4X1X9
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Quote:
I have one leg inside and one outside just in case.

A lad version of the Hokey-Cokey Laughing

You will have to munch the statistics of the transfer so I can give to them - Mr. James Hessom Hessom

If not that you only hide behind computer and be playing prawns with us - Benny Clifford

Pith Helmet France - Luxembourg

Closed lad accounts x26 - 2012 Closed lad accounts x258 - 2013
Closed lad accounts x263 - 2014 Closed lad accounts x160 - 2015
Closed lad accounts x204 & x1 - 2016
Closed lad accounts x177 - 2017 Closed lad accounts x81 - 2018
Closed lad accounts x85 - 2019 Closed lad accounts x9 -2020
(Grand Total Closed lad accounts 1,262) Golden Pig
Jerome
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wetzals_Pretzals wrote:
It seems like he 'trusts' you somewhat.

You should never believe what a lad is telling you.
He wants his 200 bucks. That's all.

Or ask for photos of the cops Smile

Flag Monaco Benin Benin Benin Ivory Coast Ivory Coast Ivory Coast France France France Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Closed lad accounts Mortar Mortar
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic