SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Lad that needs to be taught a lesson...

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:07 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@Sir Scam

Yeah. 3 different Visas @ $2K apiece...got the card #s, expiration dates, and 3 digit security numbers...gotta believe they are legit...

@Gomer

Thanks. Not only for Craig, but also for the laughs you have given me at Shorty's expense.

Fake Checks out of circulation - 52K (so far)
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>
"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph, the only thing I can think of is having him report it to Visa or whomever the card company is. I had a friend of mine almost fall for that recently. He called the company and I think they shut the cards down. The cardholder didn't even know about it.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:26 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Pass credit card details to a mod and they will be reported as being stolen/misused.

So as not inconvenience the scammer I sent him some more

Quote:
5 CC details all good for use now))^)*&^)*&^)*&^^%%%+(*_(*&(*^)*&%^)(*&^_*&_&_(*^)*&^)*&^)&+)(+)(&^)*&^)*&^)(*&+)(*+)&^)*&^(^%(^%&^_&+)
(&_(*^)*&%^)(*&^_(*&_(*&

Tomorrow I'll ring him and tell him his chidren are being repossessed. Very Happy

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
GomerPyle
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:37 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I just had a lovely chat with Craig ringing him as a Frenchman asking about the watercoolers he ordered. There was some linguistic mix up as colours in French is pronounced coolers, and of course this comes out as water colours, as used by artists.

I informed him that his credit card had been rejected and that he needs to ring back to tell me what shades he wants. I suppose that could lead on to confusion about sunglasses.

I have to admit that he is one lazy, ignorant, useless oaf and he would have trouble scamming a tin of sardines, but that's no reason not to torment him.

Pith Helmet - Frank - Lagos to Cotonou - co-bait with the vampire
Pith Helmet - Shorty - Lagos to Cotonou - My Agro Base farming where i rearing chicken and other animals was set ablazed overnight and we do not know who is actual behinde all these evils! -
I and my crew was locked up for 3 good days….They wanted to charge us to court but later we are fined an huge amount of money…I asked them why did they arrest the men, they started laughing and saying all sorts mockering words! -
…because now, am left with nothing and remember i told you my Guy (Joe) gave up earlier this morning
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks G0m3r. The report is, there have been no more phone calls to date to the office, or cell. I have reported the cc #'s to lotto, and I am waiting to hear the results! Next time I'm over at his house, I'll be sure to show him this thread, he'll love it. Very Happy

"The law of cama is still in exixtence and I know what the consequences of your action will be"-Rimi
Wetzals_Pretzals
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 7:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

have the baits on this Lad been posted? I am dying to see exactly how they went
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:28 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No real baits, just lots of lad torment.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I just managed to ASEM your buddy Craig with my musical scholarship routine and he totally took the bait. If this works out, which song would you like to hear/see him perform?
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:44 am Reply with quoteBack to top

First...Lotta...sorry for calling you lotto...guess it got burned in my head from all the emails...Truly sorry.

@Nick-

I would leave that up to you. One question to consider though...Does he strike you as a showtunes kinda lad or more of a cheesy 80's love song kinda lad?

Also...(still learning)...what's ASEM?

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:54 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum:
ASEM, an acronym I learned recently, means "Accidentally Sent E-Mail".

Basically, you send an e-mail that appears to be meant for someone else. For example, Craig was being an unresponsive little bitch so I decided to wave a carrot in front of his face with this poorly written e-mail:

Quote:
My Dearest Bruce Dickinson

I must say I am impressed.

The last band you sent over to me, "The Bleeding Rectums", are amazing. They e-mailed me a demo of one of their covers and we were all blown away. I have sent them the $12000 grant via Western Union.

How do you keep finding all of these good musicians from Africa? You, sir, are a god.

Anyway, if you find any more great bands, you know where to contact me. As always your agent's fee is 10%.

Yours truly,

J0hn W@yne G@cy, President J\/\/G Medi@

... and, naturally, he leant forward for a bite.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 9:55 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
One question to consider though...Does he strike you as a showtunes kinda lad or more of a cheesy 80's love song kinda lad?

What about a preview of the new Metallica album? Laughing
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 10:08 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Bruc3 Dick1nson? Laughing If you ever need a voice, I do an excellent Christopher Walken. And the killer clown was a nice touch.

I haven't heard the new Metallica album yet, more of a Slayer guy myself...I think it's brilliant either way.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're a metal fan...do you think the lad might catch on if you had him sing "F*****g an Animal" by Gwar? The lad might actually think he's cool singing Metallica. That, or "Cherry Pie". I'd be pissed if I had to sing that...

If you pull off any song, Nick, you would bring a new father and good man (my friend) to tears...do your worst. Very Happy

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:58 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
Bruc3 Dick1nson? Laughing If you ever need a voice, I do an excellent Christopher Walken.

Actually I was thinking of this Bruce Dickinson:
But I am aware of the cowbell thing.

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
And the killer clown was a nice touch.

Hah, and I thought that reference was too obscure for anyone else to enjoy. Incidentally, I use his mugshot for one of my other characters, H@rland S@nders.

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
I haven't heard the new Metallica album yet, more of a Slayer guy myself...I think it's brilliant either way.

Straying a bit off-topic, but the new Metallica album is more awesome than chocolate sponge cake with extra icing being brought it by an army of playboy bunnies. It totally took me by surprise considering how mind-numbingly crappy and minimalistic St Anger was.

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
I'm gonna go out on a limb and assume you're a metal fan...do you think the lad might catch on if you had him sing "F*****g an Animal" by Gwar? The lad might actually think he's cool singing Metallica. That, or "Cherry Pie". I'd be pissed if I had to sing that...

To be honest I've never heard anything from Gwar, but "Cherry Pie" is definitely an option worth considering.

Ralph Wiggum wrote:
If you pull off any song, Nick, you would bring a new father and good man (my friend) to tears...do your worst. Very Happy

I shall do my best. Cool
... I mean worst.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:30 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Nick-
My boy had an idea that I thought was classic...I am guessing you're old enough to remember Eddie Murphy's flop album...maybe Craig might like to sing "Party all the time"...should be pretty easy, since all he does is repeat that line... Laughing

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 11:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

To be honest I was too young when that came out but courtesy of YouTube I am now acquainted with it.

I can just see the backup dancers in bicycle helmets an pink leotards in a perpendicular line behind the lead singer who is dressed as a cross between Princess Leia and Cher. All men of course.

If all goes well, we may be lucky enough to see more than one song, but I'm not holding my breath. Even one is optimistic.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

If a lad can't get excited with the "Party all the Time" lyrics, he is truly dead inside. I still rock that song when I go out.

Good luck Nick, can't wait to see the results, whatever they may be. Wink

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

It'll probably end with the lad refusing to breathe until I send him money, but I shall definitely not pass up the oppurtunity to try.
Pettibone
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 3:41 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

"I do an excellent Christopher Walken"

http://www.morecowbell.dj/
Uncle Pecos
Hello I'm New here!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 2:27 am Reply with quoteBack to top

How's this coming. I'm dying to know if "Party all the time" is the latest Nigerian karaoke hit. This lad needs to be slow roasted on high heat for disturbing a young family. This is the kind of thing that makes me feel less and less sorry for the safari lads. They deserve every dusty, dangerous, time wasting km they travel. Go get em!

Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

gomer you just slay me, its like a modality breeder reactor on this forum... screwing them from every angle, i love it.

literally ROFLing... oh god this is good.
NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:38 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Uncle Pecos wrote:
How's this coming. I'm dying to know if "Party all the time" is the latest Nigerian karaoke hit.

I'll admit that our buddy is really slow with his response, but I think I'll turn up the heat a bit and issue an ultimatum. Hopefully we'll see results faster.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:12 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Nick. Anything I can do for you, just let me know. Wink

NickTheCop
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 3:35 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Actually Ralph, there may be something you could do for me if you're up to it.

I was a bit too stern with our buddy Craig, who by the way is incredibly lazy, and it looks like I've lost his fancy.

If you want to help me regain his trust, let me know and we can start formulating a plan. I don't like to drop lads when they actually stray from their scripts.
Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:20 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just let me know what you would like me to do via PM...

Ralph Wiggum
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Just let me know what you would like me to do via PM...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic