SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Who wants a gold derriere? Lad found

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
-C-
Account closed at users request

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Ever wanted your own ? They cost only $5,000 each. When you buy two, they will reproduce and you can start harvesting gold. Rest assured this will be the future method of producing gold, so get your own before the word spreads and the price jumps trough the roof. 100% risky free.

So what are they? I have no idea, but I know a lad who wants to sell them Laughing . I wrote a bogus format and sent it to as many lads as I could find and one of them got back to me, wanting to know more. So now after few emails he thinks we are working together and that I supply him with magas. And seeing how many gullible people there seem to be in here, I thought I'd start my search from Eater.

It's the usual drill: if you want to participate in this semi-massbait, give me a baiting address that I can forward to this lad, , and soon enough you'll get an unique chance to get your very own

Pith Helmet Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso -> Lome, Togo

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"YOU WILL REGREAT INSULTIN ME. WATCH OUT AS THE TUNDER STROKES." -Idi.

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".

Last edited by -C- on Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Just Jane
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 6:54 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

This sounds like fun. I've never done an assbait, er massbait Laughing . I have just the baiting character in mind. I'll PM you the address.

Mortar x 18 Closed lad accounts x 64 United Kingdom Malaysia Senegal Liberian Flag United States China Nigeria Spain South Africa Togo Benin Ghana United Arab Emirates Germany cameroon pony Mc Fry Easter Egg
Winner of the Summer Challenge Prize August 2008
Pith Helmet - St4nley's Xmax Adventure - I am suppose to be your Lover and not your house lad. - St4nley
Golden Pith Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Safari Cotonou to Lome x2, Cotonou/Lagos/Abuja/Yankari, Cotonou/Parakou, Lagos/Maiduguri, Lagos/Douala, Dakar/Gambia/Keyes - Hector w/ team Hectard
Safari Barack Obama Scammed - Benin-Lagos-Maiduguri 'Oh Shit' - Hon. M4rtins
Safari Cotonou/Lome - D Brown
Sand Timer Hector Sand Timer Dr David O
windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 7:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The Man with the Golden Bum you mean?

Yeah, go on PM me the facts. Wink

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
Yastreb
Common Street Thawth Vergabon

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:36 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

I don't want to be behind the times...

Gold is sacred to the goddess Freyja, and so I think would be interested. Please PM me with the details and I'll be part of this.

May you never se the end of the year, May you sick and die in JESUS NAME AMEN.
MARK MY WORD, YOU SHALL FALL SICK, IF YOU DONT PLEASE WITH ME, YOU SHALL DIE OF THE SICKNESS, THIS IS MY FINAL WORD TO YOU
I HAVE PLACED YOU UNDER MY ORACLE GODS,
YOU SHALL CRY AND BEG FOR FORGIVENESS OR YOU DIE

United Kingdom x5 Spain New Zealand Senegal Ghana x2 Benin Closed lad accounts x 246
Safari x 5 - Oyenka Chidinma Lagos-Cotonou; Dickyboi Lagos-Accra; Femmy Lagos-Porto Novo; "Woody" Accra-Singapore; Henry Philip Abuja-Natitingou w/MG & DSW
Sand Timer x 7
-C-

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:44 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The first batch of "maga emails" has just been sent to the lad and he will probably start working tomorrow (I hope. So far he has been quick to reply to my emails).
If anyone still wants to hop aboard, just let me know. I'm sure he won't discriminate late comers as long as you are rich.

Pith Helmet Joseph: Accra --> Lome. "IT WILL BE GOOD FOR YOU TO STOP FOOLING AROUND INTERNET OKAY."

"Hello", "Hello", "Are you a pineapple?" "Yes." -Phone conversation with a random lad now only known as "Mr. Pineapple".
The Man
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 7:51 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

windypops wrote:
The Man with the Golden Bum you mean?

Windy don't tell my wife you know my secret Wink

Also OP you will have a PM here in a minute as I am in if you need more viccys.

YOU ARE A CHILD OF SATAN WITH YOUR HUNGRY DIRTY BODY ,TUNDER FIRE YOU BIG HEAD IDIOT !!! HA HA HA HA HA

IS THIS HOW YOU DECIDED TO TREAT US AFTER ALL WE WENT THROUGH?YOU MADE US TRAVELLED TO ABUJA AND INDEBTED US.

"Cursed is your mother that gave birth to a family-disgrace like you. Cursed is your father he could not control his lust for anything under skate"

"hey u crakhead motherf*cking nitwit, from the way u express the cockamamy sh*t that ur dumb brain is made up of it's so obvious that u never really made it past elementary school but anywayz dogs don't have to go to school afterall."

Pith Helmet (Lagos to Abuja)
Netherlands China Canada x2 United Kingdom Spain Ivory Coast Germany

Hello Kitty! <---in lieu of a brownie. TS
Mortar x8
solomongrundy
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 8:10 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

My friend Kylie deserves one of those.
PM sent Very Happy

Mr GOMER PYLE IS A VERY DANGEROUS PERSON...Please help me to destroy mr gomer pyle... I reassure you Mr. pyle is not any more that a bad memory (Just1n 5éné Eyadema, the gay lad who was baited by Cher and Madonna impersonating drag queens for eighteen months) EDIT he's baaacccckkkk...two years and still going...
Can get you a male trouser snake of about six years from our collection but not exactly purple headed (Peter Gr@y)
-C-

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad has landed:

Stoopid lad wrote:
Guy

i received your message and will do as you said. Please bros, send me all the NAMES or SIT search engines you know(For example, EMAIL SPIDER,EMAIL HUNTER,HARVESTER etc).
If you also have any mailbox that can throw many mails like MAILER,or if you have a good mailer plesae send it to me.
I promised you within a month we will share money.

I especially like the last part. Those whose addresses were sent yesterday can probably look forward to email from the great oompah-loompah of Sherlock Holmes association. Those that came later, I'll try to forward your addresses to him later today.

Ex.
Nature's Asshole

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 8:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

A young stuntman just hit the lotto and has been looking for extravagant ways to inflate my ego. K0ne Chugg3r will be glad to hear about it. PM me please.

JACK B QUICK YOU ARE NATURES ASHOLE DO NOT EMAIL ME ANYMORE OK - R0ger Jon3s (Right you are mate)

i much prefer s3x in the 4ss - B4rrister 0luwa

United Kingdom x28 United States x9 Nigeria Czech Republic Denmark Argentina Spain Australia Canada Benin Germany United Nations Portugal Question
Closed lad accounts x97 (Updated 02/20/09) pony pony
-C-

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 2:08 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The lad went quiet and as I didn't receive any emails from him to my own victim character, I figured he may not have emailed the rest of you either. I asked him what's up and got the reason for his sudden silence in his next email:

Lad lost his marbles and wrote:
YOU ARE FBI YORUBA AGENT

Confused. Right. I have no idea what is going on, all I did was to tell him that he would get all the high tech tools from our gang once he starts bringing money from the jobs. Apparently he didn't find the deal good enough then.

I'm sorry everyone, but this one seems to be over before it started. I'll try to get some other lads interested in the same deal, will PM updates to those who expressed interest in this if anything comes up.

windypops
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

No problem. I'll let you know if he surfaces.

Mod edit to add that he's surfaced without necroing the thread. Eight. 6Oct08

If it's LADS you want. GoTo: http://www.yopmail.com/
and sign in with either ladmail or kentbrockman
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic