SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

Cheap Scammer

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

ORPHANAGE AND MOTHERLESS BABIES HOME
NO. 91 LIMCA ROAD, NKPOR, ANAMBRA STATE,
NIGERIA

AN APPEAL FOR FINANCIAL SUPPORT.

Calvary greetings to you in Jesus name amen. I know this letter might come as a surprise to you but I was inspired to do so as a result of the Orphans and motherless babies under my care.

Initially, I stated this work with few children and I was able to take care of them. It was later many children were brought to me and I was making every effort to meet up with their daily needs.

Based on this, I started sending financial appeal to Individuals, Government, Corporate bodies and Organizations for financial support to enable me continue with this God work and services to humanity.

If not that people some times listen to my cry for financial help, in fact, there is no way I would have continued.

My Father, Mother, Brother, Sister, if you receive this letter and God touches your heart, kindly assist the orphans and motherless.

No amount is too small, we will continue to remember you in prayer and God will not forget your contributions to the orphans and motherless.

Thanks and be blessed as you render services to God and humanity.([email protected])

Yours in the service of God and humanity
Rev. Clement Chukwuyem E.

My Reply:

I have about $3. Will that work for you?

His Reply:

Pls, The mail i send to you is for financial support for the orphans and motherless babies under my care. Kindly assist with any amount. We will appreciate any amount. God will bless you as you care for them. My regardsRev. Clement Chukwuyem Egwudiuzor

Please take note my name is DAKORU BAKARE and not Bukake

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Tasman
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

This is small gain for little work... he is unlikely to make any documentary but fleecing $5 here and there... I wonder how far you will push him for bigger gains or whether any work is too much and better to wait for a few easy dollars that will keep him going for a day or so.

"What you can tell me now? Maybe Russian Mafia, Godzilla, Hitler, third World War
prevented you make a transfer?"
"You are not bigger than Almighty God.If You were created by God, then i command the charm you are using to fail.IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST OF NAZARETH. REKE MAMA LAKKAKULIMAKA." Barrister Aby
"fock yuuuuuuu" - Kevin Ezeh
"i hope u r real..bcos u r sounding like a joker now" - Day0
"If you have nothing to say or do, go f**k yourself." N4na

Ivory Coast
United States <- Fake dog adoption site

pony pony Nurse Nastys Audi TT Pretty Rose Pretty Rose Dancing Banana

Mortar x20
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 9:32 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm not actually going to send him $3. If he want to go to WU for $3 that isn't really there, that's his business.

i got your ATM card and you come and bring your information and also pay your $95 charge and collect the God dam card ok.

ok sorry i got you message, and i going to go fuck myself as you said. thanks very much.
Mugatu
** Retired **

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I started a thread on cheapskate and desperate scammers a week or so ago...
http://forum.419eater.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=148057&highlight=cheapest

Your $3 scammer beats my $100 scammer into a cocked hat! Laughing

I've just slapped my lad fairly gently over his failure to provide me with MG instructions, and he hasn't written back in 2 days. Sad
Maybe these cheapskates think emailing is too much trouble for a piddling amount?

pony pony - because you deserve them! Mortar x19 Closed lad accounts Nigeria Nigeria United States United States Benin United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Malaysia Cellphone Cellphone
Thinking of using phone modalities? Attend the 419eater university on audio baiting.

"They made me to understand you are a Fraud Star" - Ikenna.
"I like traveling very much, it is so exciting and interesting to see foreign countries. but I have never been to foreign countries." - Marina.
"I will have you now I am highly reputable businness magnet." - Pam Doh
"Sorry,i do not know you are all that: a destitute and nuts" - Ben Chris
U. Sir Name
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 11:31 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks, I re-posted there. I may have a winner here.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic