SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

New Here (Split from mentor thread)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
Wasinitfome
Not quite a Newb

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 2:22 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I'm guessing you guys are flooded with n00bs since the TAL airing, but I'm a little scared. Do you end up spending alot of your own cash doing this? Gas in my town just went to over $5 a gallon. Of course, once my cut of that $200,000 comes in I'll be flush. Wink

but seriously, can you just be a helper? not sure I have the ovaries to jump in with both feet.

** Mentoring Guru **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:04 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I have moved this here for a better response Wink

@Wasinitfome welcome. I am sure that you are about to recieve lots of advice. When you are ready please PM me and I will sort you out with a mentor Wink

<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

pony pony pony
Mortar x153
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:24 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Welcome Wasinitfome,
(Wasinitfome? the satisfaction that you have stopped one scammer from stealing one victim's money and put them through misery)
Any help welcome, how about site killing, no direct contact with the bad boys and you're sure hurting them. Check it out in the eater University topics, no trophies, but just dead websites, no glamorous tales of bluff and deception, but pure by the book kill your website dead stuff, kinda a sniper, no one sees him, but a day later it's all gone and not tax deductible Twisted Evil
Or anything else you fancy, I'm sure we can learn you anything you would like to do, without risking anything. Just hang around and read lots, if it makes you smile, we can teach it to you, not always easy, but here they have the best of the best.
Snoop, read and figure out what we can do for you to make it fun and useful.
Once you have an idea, pm Cherrie or a moderator or anyone here on the forum, we're here for the fun and to help our friends, so they can help their "friends" better and safer Twisted Evil
CUlater
Bill2

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:34 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasinitfome,

Use a free email like gmail, if you want to accept calls get yourself a free K7 or similar voicemail service or take advantage of the many opportunities offered by phone pimp services, and take advantage of the many items already created by other members.

Cost--$0

If you're willing and able to put a few dollars in it, you can get a premium membership here and get a safe dropbox to receive items from baiters at the cost of $25 per year.

Cost - $25 per year

If you really want to splurge, get yourself a prepaid cell or sign up for one of many services that offer cheap international calls.

Cost -- whatever limit you set.

Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:57 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi wasinitfome and welcome.

I can understand you being nervous about writing to a criminal.

Once you do it, it's really not that scary. You can set up a free gmail account with all fake information and there's no way for the scammer to know who you really are. Reply to a scam email from the surplus forum here and see what happens. If you don't know what to write, just pretend that you're a victim who is interested, but a little thick. Wink

If you're really not ready, that's fine too. Keep reading and enjoying the site. Very Happy

Star Mugu Reseller Mortar Closed lad accounts x 100 Sand Timer 2 Years Pretty Rose Mc Fry Mc Fry Nurse Nastys Audi TT Goat Flying Monkey Easter Egg 2011
irishemigrant
** REMEMBERED **

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:16 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Hi wasinitforme, good advice above, total cost so far nothing, reading the stickies, applying for a mentor, cost nothing,

causing lads to have brain meltdowns, a bit of your time, $? nothing

All you would have been doing is eating popcorn in front of the tv anyway, so why not divert your attention to the worlds most popular game,

Baiting scammers!

And you have joined the premier site to do it from

(watch out for the Mods though)

http://www.scamwarners.com/ For when you want to remember why we bait

Goodbye Mike (Paranoid) Friend, confidant, partner. Till we meet again.
Personal Message From The Axeman
Easter Egg 2012 pony pony <-- Because you have earned them. Wink Goat Goat Golden Goat Mortar x8 Closed lad accounts a few x 13
Titania
Hell on wheels

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:56 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Wasinitfome, this is a great sport, and the cost is whatever you want it to be. I have so far bought a throwaway cell phone for $9.99 and 90 minutes of time (forget what that cost - not much). And in three weeks I've used 10 minutes on the phone. That's it - that's what I've spent.

In money, anyway. I've spent many hours reading the forum, answering emails, and chatting with lads. I've lost at least one bait, had several non-starters, and had a tremendous feeling of satisfaction. I have saved several women from being scammed by romance lads. And I have frustrated a couple of them with my absolute unwillingness to understand what they want. Evil or Very Mad

But, I spent at least a month lurking here un-registered, and then another month and a half as a registered member before I took a deep breath, asked for a mentor, and dove in.

So take your time. There's no rush. The lads, sad to say, will still be around. And when you decide to take the plunge, kiss your free time good-bye. Very Happy

Safari Stanley's Christmas Adventure 2008 - Lagos to Abuja - massbait
SlapHappy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

The waters around here for n00bs are only a foot deep, and you're wearing a life jacket. You won't drown, and we're all here to help you learn to swim in the deep end. Go ahead and grab a lad to chase down like a fish, or just put your hands out and wait for him to swim into your hands. Splash around and have fun here, that's the main thing! Very Happy

Post your first couple of baits if you want, and we'll help you along. Very Happy

Safari Safari Sand Timer (19 mo.) Tina and Joe's Safari - Accra to Niger & Timbucktu
Safari Safari Z@ke & Charlie -Wulugu Or Bust Safari- Lagos to Paga & Tokwari X2 - 3800mi.
Golden Pith x3 H3ctor & C@leb - Yankar1 & Parakou
Safari x2 Charles and Friend-Amsterdam to Vatican
Safari Issac to Chad
Be A Cool Cat, Like Me Trophy Videos Cool Stuff
pony pony Closed lad accounts Mortar Goat Easter Egg 2011
Chester
Elite Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Dorothy wrote:
Cost -- whatever limit you set.

Cost? Make the lads spend the money, the only thing you need to spend is your time.

I now considir you to be brian dead...I never calll you agen monkey! - Dr. Frank Williams
The devil will shot you in hell with fire bullit, u will nevr have mi sister again. - Patrick Mubuto
i know you ar a idiot Coz can have sex. - Jane Pate
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic