SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

EPC Gl0bal - OMG, Saga *NOT* Over (4+ Weeks, Ongoing)

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Scammer in red, baiter (me) in blue, outside site stats/mail/general web silliness in green (M7CN.S3CUR3, etc.), my commentary in black. Enjoy! This one gave me my 2nd sig line! Very Happy

I swiped this from the Surplus Forum:

London
P.O. Box 1413, First Floor
Broadway Chambers,
Hammersmith Broadway
London, W6 7PW, United Kingdom
Email add: [email protected]

Dear,
As u read this mail i want you to regard it as urgent. I work with epcglobal (www.epcglobal.com) and i am the major projects operation manager in uk. My job entails a number of things from providing job opportunities to the general working population,basically the engineering and construction companies to merging smaller companies with larger ones to increase production rate and reduce production cost for the smaller companies just to mention a few.

I am very happy with my job cos i actually get to give people a chance to earn a living and i disperse my duties without fear and favor. But of recent i discovered that our accounts where not been balanced because the amount of money the companies hiring us are paying is more than the amount of workers our company supplies. On further investigations i unveiled the fact that my superiors where putting "ghost workers"(non existing people) on the payroll.

I further investigated and discovered that this act has been going on for years and the money been embezzled was stashed with a security company in uk by the name of Capital Assets Finance\Security Firm in the name of Toby Read which happens to be my boss though he cleverly altered his first name a little bit from Tobias to Toby.

Right now as i am writing this mail i have the original documents to the money which is amounting to $60,000,000.What i want u to do is to come out and claim the money.although this might seem impossible to you but trust me i won't put my job on the line if i wasn't certain that it could be done. If u are interested contact me on my email address and i would furnish you with the details so we can begin transaction. Hope to hear from you soonest.

Regards,
R1chard Spr4gg

I send my cookie-cutter first response:

date Sun, Aug 17, 2008 at 7:35 PM
subject Re:epc global

You offer intrigues me. You say you have documents as proof? Tell me more.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And his standard script response:

date Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 8:55 AM
subject RE: epc global

DEAR FRIEND,

IN REFERENCE TO YOUR EMAIL I AM HAPPY FOR YOUR RESPONSE TO MY EMAIL. PLEASE DO NOT DOUBT THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY BECAUSE THE ONLY WAY TO BE RICH IS TO TAKE RISK.I HAVE BEEN WORKING HERE IN EPC GLOBAL FOR THE PAST FIFTEEN YEARS FROM NOW AND WE ALSO HAVE OUR BRANCH OFFICE IN VARIOUS CONTINENT . I AM A VERY HONEST MAN OF 48 YEARS OF AGE AND THESE DEAL WE ARE ABOUT TO STRIKE IS SOMETHING I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FORWARD TO FOR THE PAST 5 YEARS NOW. I HAVE BEEN MONITORING MY BOSS AND I HAVE ALL THE DOCUMENTS IN MY HAND TO MAKE THESE DEAL VERY SUCCESSFUL.

HOWEVER, MY BOSS DEPOSITED THESE FUNDS(60MILLION USD) IN A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN LONDON AND HE CHANGED HIS NAME A LITTLE BIT IN OTHER FOR PEOPLE NOT TO KNOW HE IS THE OWNER OF THE FUNDS. ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS TO MAKE A CHANGE OF NAME, TO YOUR NAME, AND AS SOON AS THAT IS DONE, I WILL GIVE YOU THE SECURITY COMPANY CONTACT WHERE THE MONEY IS AND YOU WILL FORWARD THE DOCUMENTS TO THEM. THESE WILL MAKE THE SECURITY COMPANY RECOGNIZE YOU AS THE OWNER OF THE FUNDS.

I HAVE ALSO ARRANGED WITH AN INSIDER IN THE SECURITY COMPANY WHO IS A TOP DIRECTOR IN CHARGE OF FUNDS REMITTANCE, AND HE HAS PROMISED TO WORK WITH US, AS SOON AS THE PAPER WORK IS BEEN DONE, SO THERE IS NO PROBLEM FROM THE SECURITY COMPANY.

MEANWHILE, THE PROCEDURE FOR YOU TO RECEIVE THE FUND IS THAT, I WOULD OBTAIN AN ATTORNEY HERE IN LONDON, WHO WOULD WORK ON THE CHANGE OF DOCUMENTS IN YOUR NAME TO MAKE YOU THE REAL BENEFICIARY OF THE FUNDS. YOU WILL FORWARD THE DOCUMENTS TO THE SECURITY COMPANY, WITH THE INFORMATIONS I WILL LATTER PROVIDE TO YOU.ONCE THE LAWYER HAS FINISH WORKING ON IT AND ALL HAS BEEN CHANGED TO YOUR NAME.

SO THAT THE SECURITY COMPANY WILL KNOW YOU AS THE REAL OWNER OF THE FUNDS. AFTER THAT THEY WILL DEMAND FOR MORE DOCUMENTS WHICH I WILL SECURE IN YOUR FAVOR BUT BEFORE I FORWARD THE NECESSARY DOCUMENTS TO YOU, YOU NEED TO ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL NOT MAKE AWAY WITH THIS FUND WHEN IT ARRIVES YOUR BANK ACCOUNT, PLEASE SPEAK SINCERE WITH YOUR WHOLE HEART.

PLEASE SEND TO ME THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION BELOW:

(1) FULL NAME
(2) HOME ADDRESS
(3) TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER
(4) AGE

GOD BLESS YOU.
MR R1CHARD SPRAGG

Of course I comply with his request:

date Mon, Aug 18, 2008 at 1:57 PM
subject Re: epc global

Name: Dr. Bern4rdus M4c
Address: XXXXXX Arch St., Apt. D, Philadelphia, PA 19106
Tele/fax: I'm sorry, but I'm deaf so I do not own a phone.

Now may I see some of these documents as proof?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Now the lad gets philosophical with me:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
Thank you very much for your interest to execute these business with me but I would want to know if you have a bank account that these money could be lodge in, without any questioning from your bank and the Interpol.
Do you have a bank account??
What will you say if your bank question you, on how you got such money??
What will you say??
The reason why i asked you all these question is because i don't want anything to happen to the funds when it gets to your account. I have worked so hard to get these deal up to these stage. Please let me know if you are capable to handle these deal, i don't consider disability to be a problem in these deal, all i just want to know is that, if you are the right person to accomplish these great opportunity with.
I would send you the Original documents(certificate of deposit) of the funds, in my next email to you, which we would have to change the name from my boss name to your name, through the assistant of a good lawyer here in London.

I await to hear from you.

Best Regards,

R1chard

And I, always looking for poorly forged documents, dig a little bit:

date Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 2:11 PM

Dear R1chard,

I don't know if I could lie to my bank and give them a believable story if they were to ask me.

I would like to see the documents with my name on them. This may help me think up what to tell my bank.

Waiting to hear from you,

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Instead, he sends me documents with HIS name on them!

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 12:08 AM

Thank you for your urgent response, it would be wise to find a genieu reason to tell your bank how such a huge money is been transfered into your account, maybe you tell them that it's a contract supply payment.
Also note that the original document is in my boss name, but we would have to hire the assistant of a lawyer here in London, who would make all changes to your name as the real owner of the funds.
Before i would proceed to give you the modality of these business, i would like you to forward to me any form of your identity, for perusal.
Attached is my company identity.
I await to hear from you soon.
R1chard.

Nice MUG! Somebody commented that he looks like an overweight John Cleese.

And of course I attach my passport (a renamed .dll file), and give him a little hint that I'm no dope and I think his plan isn't the greatest:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 1:37 AM

R1chard,

Thank you for the picture of your ID card. Attached is a picture of my passport. I don't know if your idea for where the funds came from would work. I would be required to pay taxes on such a large amount if it were from some type of employment, and that would surely draw unwanted attention. Do you have any other ideas? How would you like to proceed?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

He can't see my passport (shocker!). No biggie, but he wants to find a "good lawyer." And he attempts to get a little personal:

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 5:17 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
I did not find your picture after downloading on my computer, so i would request you send it again. Well, i have an idea of procuring a legal contract document supply, which will cover the funds once it get into your account. These documents would proof that the funds are really for a contract awarded to you, for the purchase of equipment to be supplied to my company here in London.
I would proceed to look for a good lawyer, which after i will give you his detailed information to contact him, because i would want you to deal with him direct.
I would not want to deal with him from my side to avoid any loop holes on my side. These is for security reasons. I would also advice you keep these deal in the most confidential until we have successfully transfer the money into your account in the US, then i will have to fly and meet with you immediately for the sharing.
I would love to invest in your country and relocate my family there as well. Also tell me a little about your family and what is your present occupation? Have you done any business as such before??
I will forward to you the details of the Lawyer in my next email to you, so that you can reach him and have him make all necessary changes to your name, as the real owner of the funds.

R1chard

That's right, baby! I'm an @ss doctor (retired)!

date Wed, Aug 20, 2008 at 4:52 PM

R1chard,

Let me know when you find a lawyer. Feel free to forward my email address to him/her when you find one.

As for my business here in the U.S., I am a retired doctor. A proctologist, to be exact. That would be nice to relocate your family here, as there are many opportunities for business or education.

I have a friend that is a real estate broker who may be able to help you find a place. Shall I forward your address to him?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c M.D.

Damn, he thwarts my attempt to play the real estate character! Oh well.

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 11:58 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
How are you doing today?
Thank you very much for your email content. At the moment i am working to get a very good lawyer here the Queens Court, i spoke with Barr James Benneth and he request i forward his address to you, so that you contact him. When you contact him, tell him you are my good friend, and you need his Urgent assistant in procuring a change of beneficiary documents in your name.
Good to know that you retired as a doctor,what a wonderful profession. I would say you should wait until we have executed these project and have the money transfered into your account, then i can contact your friend, who is a real broker to help me find a place.

Below is the lawyer detailed information,make sure you contact him as soon as you receive these email.

Name.. Barr1ster Jam3s B3nn3th
Email: [email protected]

Best Regards,

R1chard

Please re-send your identity again because i did get it the first time, there was no preview.

Enter the lawyer. Here is my first mail to the lawyer:

date Thu, Aug 21, 2008 at 1:29 PM
subject assistance needed

Hi,

R1chard Spr4gg asked me to contact you for help changing some documents into my name.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And the lawyer gets back to me in very bad English and angry bold all-caps (my first hint that the "lawyer" is a second lad):

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 7:11 AM
subject Re: assistance needed
signed-by yahoo.co.uk
hide details Aug 22 (4 days ago)

ATTN: SIR,
I AM ALREADY AWARE OF THESE TRANSACTION AND AM IN THE POSITION TO HELP WITH THE DOCUMENT PROCESSING. BEFORE I CAN START WORKING ON THE LEGAL PAPERS FOR THESE CLAIM, WHICH WILL LAST FOR THREE WORKING DAYS. I WOULD LIKE YOU TO FORWARD TO ME THE FOLLOWING NECESSARY INFORMATIONS BELOW:

FULL NAME:
ADDRESS:
PASSPORT OR IDENTITY CARD
BANK DETAILED INFO
TELEPHONE NUMBER

AS SOON AS I RECEIVE ALL THE REQUESTED INFORMATION, I SHALL COMMENCE ON THE LEGAL PAPERS IMMEDIATELY.

YOUR'S FAITHFULLY.

BARRISTER JAM3S.

And I start to lay it on thick (as I tend to do when they ask for bank info AND phone #s before I got my K7)

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:41 PM

Bern4rdus M4c
XXXXXX Arch St., Apt D
Philadelphia, PA 19106
USA

My passport is attached in this mail.

I do not have a bank account I control myself (it is in a trust for legal reasons).

I am deaf and do not have a phone. I do have a hearing impaired teletype machine that we could communicate with, but you would need one as well.

Sorry for the delay, as I had to tend to meetings about my trust with the trustees and my lawyer. As a barrister, I'm sure you understand. Get back to me ASAP. Thank you.

No bank account, no problem!

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Attn: Bern4rdus,
I acknowledge the receipt of your detailed information, i shall commence on the processing of the Change of beneficiary/ Certificate of deposit in your name. I would also swear an affidavit to issue you a Power of Attorney in the Queens court of justice.

You have to be aware that these documents would cost you a total fees of 2500GBP payable via wester union money transfer to the name and address below:

Name: Jam3s B3nn3th
Address: Address: 85 Fl33t Str33t. London EC4Y 1AE. United Kingdom

Forward to me the Western Union Transfer information, once you have sent out the payment. I await to hear from you.

Your's Faithfully.
Barr.Jam3s B3nn3th.

And the original lad gets anxious:

date Fri, Aug 22, 2008 at 10:47 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
How are you doing today.
Have you contacted the lawyer? Please update me in your dealings with the Lawyer.
R1chard

Don't worry R1chard, chill!

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:21 AM

I have contacted him, but not until a few hours ago. I've been very busy here. But don't worry I have contacted him and I haven't forgotten about you.

Now, back to that lawyer:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:42 AM

Jam3s,

I just got back from making the payment. I had no idea there was so much paperwork to sign to wire money overseas! The people at Western Union said that you would need to sign into a website to retrieve the "MTCN," whatever that is. I'm sure you will be able to figure it out.

I attached a copy of the receipt for your records. They also sent me an email and asked me to forward it to you, so I will do that in just a moment. Thanks again. Please inform me when you receive the money.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attach THIS WU receipt as proof.

And I forward this message (thanks M7CN.S3CUR3!):

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 12:30 AM
subject IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Dear Western Union® customer,

First, we would like to thank you for using Western Union®. We are glad you chose us for your money transfer needs. We would also like to inform you that due to an increasing number of criminal scams from overseas, we have decided to implement a security feature for all transfers originating from your state. We are hopeful that this new feature will help us reduce the likelihood of our services being used by criminals to commit financial scams.

Please forward this email to your recipient. The recipient must visit the following website to retrieve the MTCN number for your money transfer. Currently, this is the only way to retrieve the MTCN. For security purposes, if the MTCN has not been successfully retrieved within 48 hours of transfer, the transfer will be canceled and money returned to sender.

http://m7cn.s3cur3.la

Enter the following code to access your MTCN: xxxxxxxxx(login parsed)xxxxxxxxxxxx

We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause you, but at Western Union®, your security is our #1 concern.

Thank You,

Dav1id Barn3s
Executive Vice President - US/Canada
Western Union Headquarters
PO Box 6992
Greenwood Village, CO 80155-6992
Tel: +1 (206) 905-9742

And he sits on it for a few hours. Then I get this in my mailbox:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:20 AM
subject M7CN S3cur3 - The mugu has landed

Your mugu, [email protected] has started to discover his MTCN.

Go here: http://m7cn.s3cur3.la/baiter.php?id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to see the stats.

MrMe

And the stats:

Start Time / Time of latest Refresh: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:55:48 -0400
Time of last Box click: Sat, 23 Aug 2008 08:39:15 -0400
Total Correct boxes clicked: 8
Total Refreshes: 4
Completed the Process?: no

Not a very good attempt. Sad

But he's flustered enough to write me:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:42 AM
subject Re: Fwd: IMPORTANT: Your Money Transfer

Bern4rdus,
I don't understand how to retrieve the mtcn, so i have not yet received the money.
Please get back to WU and request they to reveal the number to you, which you should forward to me directly.
Barr.Jam3s B3nn3th

Then he tries again on the website:

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 8:55 AM
subject M7CN S3cur3 - The mugu has landed

Your mugu, [email protected] has started to discover his MTCN.

Go here: http://m7cn.s3cur3.la/baiter.php?id=xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx to see the stats.

MrMe

Sorry barrister, all roads lead to M7CN.S3CUR3! Nothing I can do!

date Sat, Aug 23, 2008 at 9:08 AM

Jam3s,

I just got back from inquiring with Western Union about your MTCN. They informed me that you need to got to the website provided, log on with your ID that was given to you, and follow the instructions from the secure website. They said that they were not authorized to give out the MTCN for wire transfers into your country, only the website was. They said it was a security measure to thwart terrorists and drug smugglers.

Western Union said that if you are having technical issues or difficulties retrieving the MTCN, that you should contact the website's customer support via email or telephone. Contact information should be on their front page.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

He thinks I should try the site myself:

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 3:58 AM

Bern4rdus,
Sorry i can't undergo such task to get the MTCN. You should do it yourself and send control number to me ASAP, so that i can start working on the legal papers for your funds claim.

Sorry Jam3s, no-can-do:

date Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 7:43 AM

Jam3s,

I tried to access the website but it comes up as blocked from my country of origin with a message from Homeland Security! Attached is a screenshot I took of what it said when I went to the website.

Sir, if you want the money, I'm afraid you need to retrieve the MTCN yourself.

And I attach THIS screenshot as proof.

And he proceeds to go where NO lad should go with me!!!!

date Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 4:37 AM

Bern4rdus,
Well its not about me wanting the money, its about your job been done.
I can't waste my time on such games,trying to get the MTCN. I think when you are ready to work you can send the MTCN by yourself. I am a very busy man.
Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th.

OH-NO-HE-DIDN'T!!! ...SLAP!:

date Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:53 AM

I told you time and time again, I CANNOT RETRIEVE THE MTCN. I cannot even access the website from my country. Western Union WILL NOT GIVE IT OUT, THEY SAID THAT THE ONLY WAY IS THROUGH THE WEBSITE.

You said to use Western Union, not me. I don't make the rules of Western Union, so I have no control over them. I suggest you get the money, so we can complete our transaction.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

p.s. I DO NOT care for the tone of your last email.

And here comes my awesome new sig line:

date Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 4:36 PM

I will advice you retrieve your money back from western union and get another lawyer to work out the legal papers for you. I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never.

Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th.

Now, the original lad (R1chard) chimes in:

date Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 4:58 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
How are you doing today.
The lawyer gave me a call today morning and he informed that he has not started working on the change of documents to your name, the reason he said was because you refuse to make payment for his attorney fess of 2500GBP. Please try and take care of these payment and if you can not make the whole payment fees, then i can support you a little to send half of the payment to him from here.
Pls advice
R1chard

Now I try my best to turn the 2 lads (if there are 2 lads) against each other:

date Mon, Aug 25, 2008 at 6:42 PM

R1chard,

I don't know why your lawyer would say such a thing. I have made payment several days ago. He is refusing to follow protocol from Western Union. Attached is the scanned copy of the receipt that I gave him 3 days ago.

The lawyer is complaining about the new overseas money transfer laws in the U.S. that require all wired funds to be verified via a third party security company. This is unavoidable.

If a money wire is the only way the lawyer can receive payments, then I suggest he get with the program and follow the protocol to get the MTCN. If he is willing to do a bank to bank transfer, then let me know.

Get back to me ASAP. Please discuss the options with your lawyer. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attach the WU receipt for R1chard to see what I sent the lawyer.

Let's see if they pick up from here.

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts

Last edited by woosfriend on Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:38 am; edited 10 times in total
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 2:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And pick up he did. I love how flustered the lawyer lad is. Couldn't even speak properly?!?:

date Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 2:13 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
I tried to speak with him but he's very angry and would not even talk to me properly, i will request you get back the money from WU, and ask western union to give you the mtcn number, i think these is the right way they operate. I have never heared of these new rules, where you have to get MTCN, by some kind of method.
I just made a transfer tru WU and it was never like these. I was given the MTCN and other details immediately i made the transfer, so please talk to WU about these.
Best Regards,
Rich4rd

And time to stroke his ego a little bit:

date Tue, Aug 26, 2008 at 6:48 AM

I will see what I can do. Thank you for handling this professionally, unlike your lawyer. If you speak with him again, please tell him he is acting like a child. I will get back with you as soon as I know what's going on.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

A few days pass...

date Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 11:51 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
How are you doing today.
Please let me know what is going on. Are you still going to execute these mutual deal with me??
I am still looking out for you to secure the necessary documents in your name.

Rich4rd

date Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 1:05 PM

I am ready. Did you get another lawyer? If not, I suggest you tell him to quit messing about. Tell me how you would like to proceed.

date Mon, Sep 1, 2008 at 3:40 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
The lawyer is the right person to get the necessary legal papers in your name,well, i shall request he forward his account information to you, so that you can make a bank to bank transfer, which will more easier and legit.
Rich4rd

Oh Rich4rd, please do tell! I smell an account shut down! Twisted Evil

date Tue, Sep 2, 2008 at 11:00 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
The lawyer said you can make payment to him through money gramm and send details to him ASAP.

Rich4rd

Damn! I guess the lawyer lad got cold feet about giving out his bank info. But MoneyGram you say?? I think I can do that. Wink

date Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:51 AM
subject Your Money Gram Payment

Barrister B3nn3th,

Attached is the receipt from Money Gram. I hope this will finally satisfy you for a payment. They asked me to forward an email to you like the Western Union people did in order to retrieve the MTCN. And I had to fill in the same forms AGAIN. Get back to me after you have received payment so I can finally move forward with this transaction. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I fire this off to Rich4rd:

date Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 12:54 AM

I made payment through Money Gram and forwarded the information to the lawyer. I don't know why he just wouldn't use Western Union like HE suggested. It seems like it's the same EXACT thing, just with a different company. And I already lost my service fees with Western Union.

Tell the barrister to inform you when he's ready so we may move on.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

I get no hits on the M7CN.S3CUR3 site, so I figure they'd had given up. Of course I was wrong, they are still on the hook but it took a little prodding:

date Wed, Sep 3, 2008 at 4:55 PM

Rich4rd,

I sent the money last night to the lawyer via money gram. I still haven't heard from him.. Please inform me of what is going on.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And the lawyer speaks!

date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 5:44 AM
subject Re: Your Money Gram Payment

Why are you fooling yourself and wasting your precious time.

Oh James! That wasn't very nice!!

date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 8:05 AM

James, I don't know how Rich4rd ever hired you. It seems you are unable to do nothing but waste my time and insult me.

Time to tell ole' Rich4rd what I think about his lawyer:

date Thu, Sep 4, 2008 at 8:14 AM

Rich4rd,

When you are ready to hire a lawyer who doesn't insult me let me know. This Jam3s B3nn3th is too much! First pay me by Western Union... no wait, that won't do, do a bank to bank transfer.... oh, wait, no, do Money Gram.... oh wait no...

And he insults me too! I have no more business with you unless you can slap some sense into him or hire a new lawyer. He just refuses to take my money. I have lost like $400+ on service fees, etc. because he does not know how to claim his money.

Please let me know what to do next. You have been a great friend through this deal. I trust you can figure out what to do.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And at least I get an apology:

date Fri, Sep 5, 2008 at 2:19 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
I don't know why the lawyer is acting these way, anyway sorry for the insult, i will have to secure another trusted and efficient lawyer, for the mean time, get your money back from money gram.
Thank you.

Rich4rd

Two days pass, and I get this beauty in my inbox from the lawyer (and my 3rd sig line to boot!)

date Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 7:09 AM

I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. You are full of shit and i don't need to waste my time on such client like you, i have lots of work to do.

Thanks for nothing, Jam3s! Time for a little insult (NSFW language):

date Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 10:12 AM

You are not only a lazy asshole, but the worst lawyer I have ever met. I doubt you have much work to do if you are as rude with your clients as you are with me. Unless by "work" you mean fucking goats, sheep, and your mother in the ass.

Time to let Rich4rd know the status of things:

date Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Richard,

Your lawyer said he quit. He also called me some foul names. I hope you use better judgement when choosing the next lawyer for our transaction. This last one was totally unprofessional, rude, and lazy. He wouldn't even take the money I sent him for services because it "takes too long"!! Please inform me of what to do next.

--Dr Bern4rdus M4c

And I get this in response:

date Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 4:47 AM

Dear Bern4rdus,
Please do not be angry with the present situation with the lawyer, i am aready seeking for another lawyer here, that would assist us in procurring the necessary papers.
Once i get a new lawyer, then i will give you his email address, so that you can contact him. I really want us to execute these project before the month of December, so that things would be glearing to us. I have lots of responsibilties to take care of and to survive here in London is not easy,so one need to take risk as such to make it big. I have worked in these Organisation for years now and there's nothing to show of. These is the reason why i want to use these golden opportunity to break through and i know God will do it for us.
Please wait until i get another lawyer.

Best Regards,

Rich4rd

Which was followed by this:

date Mon, Sep 8, 2008 at 1:25 PM
mailed-by live.com
hide details 1:25 PM (8 hours ago)

Dear Bernardus,
How are you and your family.
I have secured another lawyer, that will assist us in providing the legal papers. He is Barr. 1shaq jab1r1 of the London margistrate court. I already informed him that you would be contacting him for his assistant in some document processing. So feel free and contact him with the info below:

Name: 1shaq jab1r1
Email: [email protected]
Let me know once you have contacted him.

Best regards,

Rich4rd

Oooh, a new lawyer to mess with! This just keeps getting better!

So please send the money via Money Gram, as there is too much stress involved with the Western union. - Vand3n MacAlist3r, P3PSI C0LA<br>I tried so many times to get the mtcn but its taking time and almost made me go psycho. Pls i don't intend trying to do such thing again, never. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I have informed Mr Richard to hire another Lawyer, who would be patient to work in your mystic word. - Barr. Jam3s B3nn3th<br>I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. - R1chard Spr4gg<br>Netherlands X1 Spain X1 United States X1 Australia X1 Closed lad accounts
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And I get right to it with the new lawyer:

date Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:07 AM
subject Hello

Mr. R1chard Spr4gg asked me to contact you. Please get back to me about how we are to proceed with our transaction. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I always like to keep Richard informed:

date Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 9:07 AM

Richard,

I have contacted the new attorney.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And the new lawyer responds:

date Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 5:10 PM
subject Re: Hello

Dear Mr Barnerdus,.
I am in receipt of your email content and i would say i am in the best position to help you arrange the legal documents in your name, i have been informed by mr Richard about the necessary documents to back up your transaction.
I am going to procure a certificate of deposit and also a power of attorney in your favour.
To commence on the paper work i would need you to provide the following informations to me, so that i can commence on the paper work, which would be ready in 2 working days.
(1) Full name
(2) Address
(3)Tel number
(4) Processing fees of 3000GBP
Payment should not be made via western union for security reasons.Most money has been missing in such cases.
Make payment to the account below and forward to me the bank transfer slip. Once i have recieved all request info and payment i shall commence on the documents.

BARCLAYS BANK
Account name: U. K. Uchidiuno
Account #:40648736
Sort Code:20 68 04
SWIFT BIC #: BARCGB22
IBAN#: GB32 BARC 2068 0440 648736

Sicerely your's
Exq 1shaq Jab1r1

Well look at that! I forward this mail to Alan so the account can be shut down. Twisted Evil Now it's time to stall a bit to give Alan time to do his work.

date Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 5:30 AM

Dear B4rnerdus,

How are you doing today?
Please let me know what is going on with you and the lawyer, so that i can know the way forward in these deal.

Best Regard,

Richard

Hmm. It seems that my friend Richard here is now misspelling my name the same way that the new attorney is. Looks like Richard has given up working with the second lad and is playing the part of the lawyer as well.

Time for a sob story:

date Thu, Sep 11, 2008 at 1:50 PM

Richard,

I have been better, but thank you for asking. As you probably know, it is hurricane season here in the U.S. The storms are horrible this year. Power keeps going out here, as well as internet access. The power just went back on a few minutes ago, but it's been sketchy for the past few days.

I have to get back to boarding up my windows. I will be in contact with you as soon as possible.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And he responds:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 2:41 AM
mailed-by live.com
hide details 2:41 AM (39 minutes ago)

Dear B4rnerdus,
Thank you very much for your email message and its quite understood. I would advice you work with the lawyer and have him secure the legal papers in your name, so that we can procees to claim the funds from the Security/Finance company. The year is running out fast and i would want us to execute these deal ASAP.
Best regard,

Richard

The year is running out fast?!? Richard, it's only September! There is still plenty of year to mess about with you!

I send this to the new lawyer:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:16 AM
mailed-by gmail.com
hide details 3:16 AM (6 minutes ago)

Dear Mr. Jab1r1,

Sorry about my late response, but as you probably know, it is hurricane season here and they are particularly bad this year. The storms keep knocking out the power and the internet. I had to board up my windows the other day they are so bad! Here is the information you requested:

Dr. Bern4rdus M4c
XXXXX Arch St., Apt. D, Philadelphia, PA 19106, USA
206-350-0822

I will do the bank transfer as soon as I can. Please understand that the hurricanes are very rough and plentiful this year. This is making things a little difficult. Thanks you.

Let's see if I can stall them a bit longer before I tell them their bank account doesn't work. Wink

Dorothy
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:38 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Good work so far--it will be interesting to see if you can keep it going.

One thing, though--I believe you need to mask the reference to that special website, MTCN S3CUR3, in your posts. Googling it leads straight to some of your posts here in eater.

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2008 10:32 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Thanks Dorothy, I thought I masked them all but I missed the links sent in the mail from the site itself. I corrected these and I'll do a search to see if there are more I missed.

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 13, 2008 4:48 am Reply with quoteBack to top

And the lawyer got back to me:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 3:44 AM

Dear Mr B4rnerdus,
I tried giving you a telephone call but i could only hear the voice mail message, i want you to know that, i can not begin the document processing if i don't receive the complete payment of my attorney fees.
Note that work begins once payment is made to my account.

Sincerely Your's.

ESQ.1shaq Jab1r1

Pesky thing, those 206 numbers. Nobody seems to answer them. Wink

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 4:10 AM

Mr. Jab1r1,

The telephone lines keep going out because of the hurricanes, so my phone went right to voicemail. You can leave me a message and I'll get it as soon as they are back up.

I will attempt to go to the bank today if it's not too hectic from the storms.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And then I came up with this beauty of an idea to get a trophy:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 1:58 PM

Mr Jab1r1,

I just got back from the bank. They said I can make a bank to bank transfer but they need to see a special ID form from you. They emailed me the document and told me to pass it on to you, so I attached it to this email. I read it over and it seems self-explanatory. Just take the photo like it says and email it to me. I will print it and take it to the bank. Then we can make the money transfer. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attach this document I made up to the mail:

W0OS-FR13ND Bank Transfer ID-1OT Form.

Sir/Madam:

Due to international banking regulations enacted after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks in the United States, we require you to present us with an ID picture. The picture must include the following:

*Your face must be visible in the picture (no hats, dark glasses, or disguises may be worn)

*You must print, type, or legibly write the title of the ID form on a sheet of paper so that the form name/number are clearly visible in the picture. The ID form name/number is: W0OS-FR13ND Bank Transfer ID-1OT Form

*You must send the picture to the account holder who is facilitating the transaction. It is the account holder’s responsibility to present this ID picture form to the bank agent who is enacting the transfer.

We are sorry for any inconvenience this process may cause, but it is a necessary action. This international banking regulation was approved by Congress and is referenced in the U.S. Patriot Act, ppxxx-xxx, ssxxxb-xxxe.

Thank you for your cooperation.

I then fill R1chard in on what's going on:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 7:20 PM

R1chard,

I've gone to the bank and emailed the details to the new lawyer earlier this morning but I've not heard back from him. Please let me know what is going on or if you've heard from him. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I hear back from the lawyer, but he seems to be a bit confused:

date Fri, Sep 12, 2008 at 11:32 PM

Attached is my International Passport for your perusal.

W0OS-FR13ND Bank Transfer ID-1OT Form

And he attaches this paltry forgery:

Time for me to explain what I want from him for my trophy:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 12:20 AM

Mr Jab1r1,

Thank you very much for offering your passport, but I think you are misunderstanding the bank's request.

The bank wanted you to print or type the ID form on a piece of paper. The ID form is this: W0OS-FR13ND Bank Transfer ID-1OT Form.

So you type or print those words onto a piece of paper. They then want you to take a photo of yourself holding that piece of paper and send it to me. I need to present this photo of you holding the sign to the bank for their records. It is not the traditional sense of the word "ID" they are asking for, such as a passport. The photo of you holding the sign is what they are looking for. After I give them your photo of you holding the sign, I must get my photo taken by them at the bank holding the same sign. It is for their records so that they have a current record of both people who are making the international transfer. It is a new law here since the September 11th terrorist attacks to thwart terrorism funding.

The bank closes at 12:00 noon on Saturday. If I am to get the transaction completed before their weekend holiday, I need to get this photo of you holding the sign to them by then. Otherwise, we'll have to wait until Monday or later. Your client R1chard Spr4gg is anxious to complete this transaction, as am I, so please hurry so we can get the bank transfer started ASAP. It is now Midnight here, so we have 12 hours to get this done before the bank's weekend holiday.

Thank you for being so cooperative. I'm sure R1chard told you about our problems with the last lawyer he hired. I have confidence in you that you can get the job we need done. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

Let's see if I get my trophy. I think I have a good shot at him complying at this point. I've been stringing him along for £3000 for over 3 weeks now, maybe even 4.

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 1:53 am Reply with quoteBack to top

The lawyer doesn't like my little photo idea:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 4:28 AM

Mr Bern4rdus,

I am very sorry that i can not do that, i see no reason why the bank demand for such, i am international lawyer and don't have time to unndergo such process before i can receive payment for my work, my international passport id the best i can offer an i know its the best information about me the bank should need, I guess you should try someone else.

Esq. 1shaq Jab1r1

Time to lay down the law!

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:32 AM

Mr. Jab1r1,

The bank demands this because the U.S. government made it law. As a lawyer you should be familiar with this. I don't know what you mean by "don't have time." Yes, you are a lawyer. A lawyer who is working FOR ME. I am your client. Your ENTIRE JOB is to work with me. That is why I'm paying you £3000. You don't have time to take a picture so the bank can process the transaction?!? It only takes a moment to take a picture. How does that take too long.

I had confidence in you Mr. Jab1r1. But it seems now you are acting as difficult and childish as the previous lawyer we hired. What is it with you English lawyers?

It is 6:30 in the morning here. You have 5 and a half hours to comply so I can get to the bank with the necessary forms in time before they close, or I shall consider you uncooperative and ask Mr. Spr4gg to hire another lawyer.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I tell R1chard what I think of his penchant for choosing shitty lawyers:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 6:39 AM

R1chard,

We have a problem. The new lawyer Mr. Jab1r1 refuses to take the proper measures for the bank so that we can transfer the money into his account. I gave him until 12:00 noon local time here to comply (the time the banks close for the weekend holiday). I do not wish to delay this transaction any longer. My patience is wearing very thin with these English lawyers. They seem to want to do absolutely nothing and hope that money appears in front of them by magic! Please talk to the lawyer and tell him to comply with the bank so we can continue. Or hire somebody who has time to work with their clients. This Mr. Jab1r1 told me he has no time to fill out a form! Last I checked, that is what we HIRED him to do! Please find out what is going on for me. Since you are in London and I am not it may be much easier for you to pay him a visit to talk to him. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

The deadline I gave them approaches, and no word from either of them so I give them a nudge:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 11:29 AM

R1chard,

It's 11:30 am now and the bank closes in a half hour. Please let me know what is going on with the new lawyer. I would like to complete this transaction ASAP, and I know you would like to as well. Please let me know what is going on. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And R1chard thinks the new bank regulations are too crazy. Oh R1chard, you haven't seen anything yet!

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 1:43 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
I don't understand what is going on, the lawyer informed that you request he snap a picture of himself hold a written form and send to you. What kind of banking system is that, i dont understand what is going on from you side.
You have to clear these issue with your bank, no Lawyer here would do such, they can only send to you an International passport, with useful facts and information, i think that alone is enough and more secured.
These is the only way Lawyers can work over here, i don't think there's any lawyer here that would be ready to undergo such process.
Please advice, we have to work fast please.
Best regards,

R1chard

Time to fill R1chard in on how the "new bank law" works:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 3:40 PM

R1chard,

I have explained this to the lawyer twice now, and the bank has explained it once to him. Attached is the form the bank sent me. It is all explained there. This is a U.S. requirement for international bank to bank transfers. Yes, it is a fairly new requirement (it was enacted by Congress after the September 11, 2001 terrorist attacks on the U.S.). I know about as much as you do, as This is the first time I've tried to transfer money from a bank internationally.

Feel free to examine the form the bank had me send to the lawyer yourself. The bank told me it is a precaution that every bank must now take when they transfer money internationally. It was enacted with the same law that now requires non-U.S. citizens to submit a fingerprint and an on-the-spot photograph when they pass through U.S. customs. They do this in U.S. customs even though the traveller presents a valid passport. Don't ask me why, I do not know. It is just a new law that was passed to make the people feel safer in the U.S.

It is stupid if you ask me. I had to take the same picture myself at the bank holding the sign with the ID form written on it. But I had no choice if I wanted to transfer money from bank to bank internationally.

Honestly, I did the same photo ID thing the lawyer was asked to do and although it was a bit annoying, it really wasn't a big deal. It only took a second for the bank employee to take my picture. The bank explained that while anybody could present a stolen passport (like the terrorists in 9-11 did), this method would ensure that they had a photo record of the person who sent and received the funds, were they to be found out to be terrorists.

I also want this transaction to be completed as soon as possible. Surely the international lawyer Mr. Jab1r1 has dealt with U.S. clients since the new law was enacted a few years ago. If not, then I'm sure one of his international lawyer friends could explain the process and how it's not a big deal to comply with.

I'm sorry, but this is an unavoidable and necessary task if he wants to receive funds from the U.S.

Maybe you could convince him if my word and the word of my bank are not enough. Otherwise, I advise you to get a competent international banking lawyer.

Please get back to me after you discuss this with the lawyer. Maybe if you tell him that his client will search out a new lawyer instead of paying him for his services he will see that what he has to do is necessary. Thank you for being patient with the current situation, R1chard. Let me know what the lawyer has to say.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I attached a copy of the same form I sent the lawyer.

This brain trust I'm dealing with comes up with a new plan:

date Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:00 PM

Dear Bern4rdus,
I have pleaded with the lawyer to follow your instruction to enble you transfer the funds to him, but he refused after so much discussion, he decided to let his accountant take a picture of himself holding the written form ID.
Hope that would be ok. He's aaccountant is the person in charge of receiving the funds, so i guess he is in the best position to do these.

R1chard.

Oh god, yet another character I have to deal with... the accountant. I guess a trophy is a trophy though.

ate Sat, Sep 13, 2008 at 5:06 PM

R1chard,

Thank you for being so understanding and talking to the lawyer. Tell the lawyer to send me the picture of the accountant with the ID sign. I will use this at the bank. I think it will work. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

I get a little anxious for my trophy, so I nudge:

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 1:12 AM

R1chard,

I'm going to bed now, but please ask the lawyer to send me the photo ASAP so I can go to the bank first thing Monday morning. I'd like to move on with the transaction. I'd rather not wait about and waste another day. I'm sure you understand. Talk to you soon.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And I get this:

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 4:03 AM

The lawyer has refused to take such measure, he said its for his own security reasons.
Pls advice

R1chard

WTF is that?!? R1chard, don't tease me like that! I want that trophy! From this point, both R1chard and the new lawyer go silent:

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:11 AM

I know the lawyer refuses. You told me the accountant was doing it. I need the accountant's photo with the sign today so I can go to the bank first thing Monday morning.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 9:50 AM

R1chard,

I need the photo of the accountant holding the sign so the bank will make the transaction. Please let me know what is going on. I am growing impatient.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 11:45 AM

Mr. Jab1r1,

Richard said that your accountant would provide the necessary ID photo with the sign. I need that today so I can go to the bank first thing in the morning. Thank you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 2:13 PM

R1chard,

I have been waiting for a response from you all day. Do you understand the urgency? I am quickly losing my patience over your silence and the lawyer. If you wish to deal with me, you need to email me and let me know when I can expect the picture of the accountant with the sign.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:52 PM

R1chard,

What is going on?? Why are you ignoring my emails?? I need that photo of the accountant so I can go to the bank tomorrow and transfer the £3000. Please inform me as to what to do.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Sun, Sep 14, 2008 at 8:53 PM

1shaq,

It is nearly 9:00 pm here. I need that photo tonight so I can send you the £3000 tomorrow morning. Why are you not responding to my emails?

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

F#@%!!! I hope I didn't scare them off. I need advice I think on this one. These lads seem to be in London, so I was thinking of maybe trying to get them to safari up to Scotland if we hit an roadblock of them refusing to give me a picture. I thought that maybe the good Dr. needs a little golf holiday and could offer to deliver the money in person in Scotland. Anybody think that would work?

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 4:50 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Still nothing, so I send this to Richard this morning:

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:29 AM

R1chard,

I feel that you must not be serious with this deal if you continue to ignore me like you are doing.

I have a solution that may work in both of our favors. I am traveling to the UK shortly. I was invited to a golf holiday by an old friend. I could make arrangements to meet you or the lawyer and deliver the money in cash. That way there are no more issues with the bank transfer. Let me know what you think.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

The lawyer breaks the silence, and confirms that R1chard is fully on the hook:

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:19 PM

Do not email me anymore. I have told Mr Spr4gg, that you are nothing but a scamm on the watch, but he would not admitt. I don't want to have anything to do with you. keep your money to yourself.

1shaq

I may get a safari if he is on the hook as much as I think he is. The lawyer lad seems to confirm it to me.

I'm still taking advice on this one if you have any to offer. As of now, I'm in uncharted territory.

bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Doing great, this is just a little bump, explain to Richard that you have to have some proof that that accountant is for real and not a crook, you do understand the accountants feelings, but you hear such bad things on the radio lately about internet transactions, you need the proof.
Tell him that you got time now as you have to go to a convention for three(?) days and don't know if you will have internet there. But you expect the requested picture in your mail by the time you're back from it.
And sit back for three(?) days, if nothing, nothing happened, if picture.. continue as planned.
Good luck
Have FUN

Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 1:13 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I keep nudging him:

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 12:55 PM

R1chard,

I just got an email from the lawyer. It seems he quit like the last one. I don't understand lawyers, but then again who does?

Anyhow, I am still heading to the UK for my golf holiday. Maybe we could get together and I could give you the money to pay a new lawyer when you find one that will actually work for us. Do you golf? Maybe you could join us on the links. I think that would be fun, and we could discuss business while we play.

If you don't golf, then maybe we could just meet up for a drink and then we could conduct our business.

Let me know what you think. I look forward to hearing from you.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:37 PM

R1chard,

I am heading to the UK thursday evening. I will be there for a few days to join an old friend for some golf. This is your opportunity to work with me without the hassle of international banking laws. We will deal in cash because there will be no red tape.

The plan is simple. I meet you at a predetermined place, we talk a bit, and I give you an envelope containing £3000 to use to procure a lawyer. I know you like a friend at this point, and would like to have a drink or play a round of golf with you, but I understand if you are too busy for such a social call like that. Either way there will be plenty of time for socializing after the transaction is complete.

So let me know where we can meet on Friday of this week, so I can deliver the money. Thanks again.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

And he FINALLY breaks his silence:

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 6:42 PM

I no longer wish to continue these deal with you. Thank you very much for your time.

R1chard

Sad Well, at least he was polite about dropping me. I send him one last mail to try and plant the seed of doubt in his head:

date Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 8:33 PM

R1chard,

Why are you being unreasonable? You presented this deal to me and I have done everything asked of me. I am already going to be in the UK, so I can meet you and give you the money. Do not overreact! It would be foolish to abandon such a great proposition.

Please advise me as to what to do. Up until 2 days ago we were all set. Tell me what has changed.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

I think it's over. Over 4 weeks. That's a record for me. Still no trophy or safari yet though.

lotta
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 4:21 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Don't despair, you'll get your trophy eventually Laughing They really are tough to get, but persist.

try baiting him again, from a new account.

Nigeria bank kills South Africa Netherlands Netherlands United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom United Kingdom Spain Spain Spain United Arab Emirates
star star
Mortar Nurse Nastys Audi TT Mc Fry

Alan James Watson (AKA Bi Gal, AKA Big Al, AKA De Master Yoda) -2007, 2008, 2009, 2010 "Doos of the year" award winner

Frederick Fokker:
"I am giving you about a month to get your act together, i am cutting you and the eater a bit of slack"
Dec 11, 2007

Elton Purple Flower Black Ribbon Flying Monkey
woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Already 1 step ahead of you. A Miss !vana Waysturt!m3 has made contact and gotten a response. Wink

woosfriend
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:33 am Reply with quoteBack to top

OMG, just when I thought it was really over... And this is one of the best responses I've gotten to date! I wish I could put the whole email in my sig line!

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 3:04 AM

I dont want to work with you the way you have requested to work with me, i am begin to get skeptic about you, the lawyer adviced you are a scam and a secret agent, that is on a mission. If you can not transfer the money to the lawyer for the documents, please forget about these deal, i would find someone else to work with in a proper way.
Afreind of mine transfered money from the US yesterday and there was nothing as such form or picture that was requested.
I dont want to do these deal with you anymore, you are very trickish and full of too much lies.

So now I can't figure this lad out. He drops me, but then sends me more mail saying I'm tricking him, but still wants to make the deal?!? Can anybody explain this?

I fire back a response:

date Tue, Sep 16, 2008 at 10:36 PM

R1chard,

I have always been genuine with you. All I have ever done was comply with you 100%. I am offering to give you the money in person when I go to the UK at the end of the week. There is nothing more I can do than that.

And I wouldn't trust that lawyer too much. He is a fool and I think he is trying to steal from both of us.

--Dr. Bern4rdus M4c

To be continued?

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic