SmartFeedSmartFeed          

WELCOME - YOU ARE CURRENTLY VIEWING 419EATER AS A GUEST

By joining our community you will have the ability to post topics and access other forums reserved for members. Registration is quick, simple and absolutely free. Join our community today by clicking here.

ScamWarners.com - Internet Anti-Fraud Center - now open!

These forums are READ ONLY. Click here to register on our new forums - aff.419eater.com

ujala foundation email

View next topic
View previous topic

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:28 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I received an email from Ujala Foundation which was also cc to a large number of others including Im sure some members here. I was baiting Ujala for a few months earlier in the year.

In a nutshell the scammer is a Pakistani Charity wanting to set up a library for underpriviledged children. Originally I offered books but he wanted money tragically and after months of communicating all my efforts failed Laughing

Is anyone interested in a mass bait? Email and address below. Enjoy.

<[email protected]>

Hello Friends,

How are you? we are still waiting for your kindness for our orgnization.Would you like to help us in any kind .
Regards,
Mansoor
General Secretary Ujala Foundation

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
<a href="/forum/donate.php">[Click here to donate to 419Eater.com]</a>

Last edited by maggiemay on Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Jen Derbender
flabbergasted

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:06 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@maggie:

I'm not a recipient - but I'd love to joint bait these guys...

FUCK? FUCK AND FUCK YOU. YOUR NOTHING BUT SHIT OKEY, ARE YOU ARE OFF BACK TO SENDER... YOUR ARE A BIG RAT OKEY FUCK YOUR SELF UP AND WHOM EVER THAT SUPPORT YOU, FOOL FUCK YOUR MOTHER WITH NO SPAM, RAT. - Kaosiso Chukwu

"Folken sheet like you.Beach,your mother and your house maid are folken themselves... Folk your folks... you comes when you are been fingered which makes you an idiot of sex luncering.You will never understand that english because it is not made for people like you." - Insane Idiot

Does your lad have too much time and phone credits on his hands? Have him call the Integrated Customer Service Call Centre at +1 206 905 9742! Dissatisfaction guaranteed!

United Kingdom x2 China Nigeria United States Ivory Coast x2 Closed lad accounts x?
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 7:09 am Reply with quoteBack to top

great will PM you later and fwd email to you Smile

You can be of great assistance to helping this little wads realize their hope for tomorrow,

pony pony
Scambo
Master Baiter

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:19 am Reply with quoteBack to top

@maggie

I've also baited this guy for the last few months. In fact he gave me my only photo trophy so far. I'd love to bait him for a 5th time.

in the name of the gods of our mother land Africa l curse you son of slave
hi thank you for the insults you rained on me and my family

Closed lad accounts x7
thefife
Baiting Guru

Location: Soaked in Holy Ghost Fiyah...it tastes like chicken

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:00 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

What type of scam is it? Charity perhaps? Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Barr. Johnny Gawa: Hello Baby.
Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

Pastor Ramesh:Dear Mother Guch33y B4ggs in christ,
...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.
Thanking you. Yours in His service (+ Banner!)

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
bill2
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 3:04 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

the CC list might contain real victims, maybe have a Mod look at it so they can warn when needed. If you need replacements for the CC list, PM me with the email too Wink

Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:01 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Jen and The Fife I have PM you both.

Bill2 - good idea as some of the addys look like they could be victims so will do as you suggest. Thanks

Scambo can you PM me with any ideas so we can all agree a joint bait

Thanks to you all - this will be fun

Maggie

pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:07 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

^^ You have a PM

Are we mass baiting or co-baiting? Can you post the email w/ his contact info please.

Let hope to make it more real for good. (+2 pics of him rockin his delicate underthings)

...So we want repair our tached prayer house. If you would like to help us 500 dollars it will be great help...Now I am some pictures for your kind notice. I am waiting for your reply.

Pastor Ramesh: I dont want any luxary life ...Presently I need bicycle. It cost nearly $100 dollars. If you give this it is great need for me.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:47 am Reply with quoteBack to top

^^^ Thanks I have amended to confirm mass bait and included email addy

pony pony
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:03 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Email sent to Mansoor asking him to update me on the progress of the library his Foundation is setting up Laughing

pony pony
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 2:46 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

So I sent a how are you doing mail to Mansoor and this is what I got back!!
Shocked

I keep getting hacked by the pudd.pounder but I can't figure it out.
Want to read my other emails? Log in to my personal account.
[email protected]
About me... I like the smell of camel ass. Goats really give me a
boner. Ever had a gerbil up the ass? pudd.pounder was here but I'm to
stupid to know it.

pony pony
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:17 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Weird.

ETA: He finally wrote me back about the laptops. He also needs a digital camera as well. Laughing I got that auto-reply from the same folks.

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 2:15 pm Reply with quoteBack to top

Uj4la should soon be getting their laptops. The board is also considering the request for digital cameras also. Laughing Mans00r has said several times if they get at least 10 laptops, they would start a community project! The board is very pleased, specifically Deacon Pinky, to whom I've been chatting with about Uj4la. The board hasn't been able to meet yet b/c we had a watermain break & the church got flooded & we had to cancel all activities. Anyway, this is his latest letter in response to my telling him he needed a new email address because I don't want any more emails from the hackers. I'm a sweet church lady and I don't want to read any filthy-mouthed heathen talk. Evil or Very Mad
Quote:
Dear Deaconess,
Thanks for your mail.You are right that some one hacked not only our email but also our web page.Any way if you send us computers then we will start community project .we are waiting for your kindness.Here is our adress:

Mans00r 4khtar Gh0uri
General Secretary Uj4la Foundation
Office of The Uj4la Foundation Laughing
Th4na Road ,near Q4daria M4sjid ,Dunga Bunga Distt.Bahawalnagar (Pakistan)

With an address like that, PD is bound to get that package lost I just know it. Rolling Eyes Hmmm...maybe PD will accidentally deliver it to the hackers... Twisted Evil

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
sir scam alot
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:05 am Reply with quoteBack to top

I baited them a couple months back, got a bank account out of them, then got bored with them. They've been baited from hell and back. Someone did hack their webpage and it was pretty darn funny some of the stuff that was up there. I think someone even got a trophy out of them too.

If anyone wants some trophies, they seem compliant. They're in Pakistan by the way.

Safari = Group safari - Dan Nkwerre: Port Harcourt to Abeche, Chad
Safari2 = Barr. Mustapha Marlick: Lome, Togo to Abuja Nigeria and Accra, Ghana.
pony Mortar x15 (some survived) Closed lad accounts x280 T.W.A.T Nurse Nastys Audi TT United States
<b>Have you kicked your lad today?<b>
Over $1 million USD in fake checks/money orders confiscated Easter Egg
thefife
Baiting Guru

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 1:25 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Asian/Subcontinent lads ROCK!!!

Thanks for that bit of info SSA. These hackers will be figuring in prominently in the future.

ETA: Where's bohigal been hiding himself? I need map help. Confused

Mortar 10+ Twisted Evil
maggiemay
Adamu's soulmate

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2008 4:45 am Reply with quoteBack to top

Mansoor has stopped emailing me but he did tell me the library is now up and running thanks to a kind Canadian woman who donated a good sum of money to them Sad
My local charity would most definately be interested in providing laptops though...i will contact him again Smile

pony pony
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Jump to:   

View next topic
View previous topic